/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Team Juhani edition

>dulfy.net/2016/05/01/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-4/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)
>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=2892657&postcount=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Thanaton btw

>Being rude to Corso with a smile on your face

lel

>corso
More like Cuckso, amirite?

right

Wait till you get to end of Chapter 1. There you can cuck him royally.

I did it /swgg/. I got a beast mount besides Cyberclaw Vorantikus, got the Jungle Gundark off the gtn for 975k. Only saw em for like 1-3 million+ for the last couple of weeks

Tried to upload KOTOR 1 on Steam.

What is this Disney license agreement bullshit? I already bought this game. Is this some kind of unwanted update.

who knows, disney probably trying to be as jewish as possible

Pls dont die again /swgg/

I made a lethality operative.

Is alright.

Dem freckles, sweet jesus

Dont you dare die on me /swgg/

im buying cybernetic armor pieces and RPing as a droind hunter because i'm unoriginal
and because i figure it'd be easier to rp as a robot for my first foray into the world of pretending you are something you aren't in a videogame

Go maximum droid user.
NO REGRATS

thats super neat. what chest is that?

>when you carry a healer through a KP HM pug and they call you shit
JUST

I kinda wanna make a Smuggler, but I heard the story is lackluster and I mean, eh. I really just want Risha's cute ass, but then she doesn't even come back in KotFE.

What do I do in this game while waiting for new chapters if I've done all the ops and most of the stories?

That is the series 212 cybernetic set chest piece. I think theres one other that looks like it as well. All the rest have one or both arms covered in flesh bits

Anyone here playing on Ebon Hawk and finished with kotfe enough to be able to taxi a shitter to Odessen? I really do not want to waste 200k buying the transport thing and dont want to slog through kotfe for a third time.

I'd turn you around and add some van dyke brown to my brush. Then clean it with some odorless thinner, shake it, and just beat the devil out of it.

grats! That is a good mount.

Feels good getting something you want!

post some action shots!

>No rancor

Yes it does.

I only have one rancor, and its a goddamned Kingpin one. (got it during the first slot machine event. friend's guild mate had been there for 4 hours and spent close to 3 million credits playing the slots before getting kingpin rancor. I walked in, popped up to slot machines and got kingpin rancor on first kingpin slot machine win.)

so jelly. I spent over 5 mil and never got one.

It's the only time I have ever gotten lucky in swtor at all.

>tfw dropped close to 200$ on CC just to buy cartel packs for the cathar honor sword back when it came out.
>Didnt get it once.
>Was so livid i geninuely stopped playing and considered suicide for such a massive blunder.
>Greed had blinded me so goddamned hard.

lol I think we all have done dumb things. I once burned through 20 million credits buying some materials and got ripped off because I was tired and buying things without really paying attention. Suddenly I had no money and it confused me.

It physically made me sick. I felt like vomiting. So I took a break from the game and learned a valuable lesson. Don't do things when you are tired.

I wasnt even tired. Kinda wish i had been to dull the pain of doing that but goddamn...the Greed man...It was fucking stronk.

it is worse when you spend so much money on CC to buy hypercrates to get an item you wanted (that you never got) that they tell you that you have to wait 24 hours before buying more.

Just so you know you can buy more cartel coins 3 times before they say "wait 24 hours"

>Just so you know you can buy more cartel coins 3 times before they say "wait 24 hours"

im just saying it is pathetic that I know that.

Yeah I know. they gave me that message when i was buying CC during that blunder. I just...it hurts to think about it right now.

For now though since ive gotten a few things i wanted thanks to somewhat cheap prices on EH, im going to be focusing on doing "pvp" for the titles now.

>that filename

Morning /swgg/!

shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet i was just thinking about Kotor 2.

was kreia trying to kill valkorion? she wanted the death of the force and she knew about what revan was going after when he went into the unknown regions.

i think she knew about valk daddy and was willing to kill the force to kill him, and considering revan was one of her favorite pupils she could probably sense him getting BTFO by valk and wanted revenge. knowing hes all powerful she probably knew the only way to kill him would be by killing the force itself.

Bumping this thread with cute

Actually Kreia was wet as fuck for the valk daddy. I do believe the entity in SW's story is meant to be her.

Have the crops been reaped yet?

eh, I'd take that with a grain of salt since it was a question posed to Drew Karpyshyn and he wasn't involved with the writing of Ch3 of the Warrior story

did Revan actually get the shit kicked out of him when he met Vitiate for the first time or was his turning just a consequence of his fall to the dark side

>Actually Kreia was wet as fuck for the valk daddy

Who isn't?

Is Avus Dayne the most dangerous man in Odessen?

>killing something that surrounds us, and binds us

It's not her, the entity is supposed to have been Vitiate's lover from before he transcended his original body if you read her lore entry.

This was meant for

swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=2892657&postcount=23

like I said before, it's not a 100% statement but it's the best we've got

When I was playing through that storyline I assumed it was Kreia too, until I read her codex info. It's either some unnamed Sith woman, or Kreia was old as fuck and somehow able to trick the Jedi into believing she was one of them.

vitiate shrecked him and malak when they first met, then shrecked him again and turned t3 into atoms while that faggot scourge shivved the exile

post mains.

My main for right now

Are you from Harbinger? I think I've seen that character somewhere before

>tfw no buddies to do TFB with

>companion armor doesn't unify the colors
FUCK

I like where this is going

They don't? Mine always worked

Please, continue.

my guy's still got green pants and boots on. maybe its just the starting armor that doesn't unify. idk.

I am. I spend 90% of my time sitting on fleet.

If I gave my main a tan she would look exactly like yours.

>Tfw 90% of the time you do fuckall on the fleet or do a couple Heroics than actually playing the game

I'm still laughing that they made that scene into a regen toy

Now this is what I would call a satisfactory choice
though I thought Jorgan had acquired the nads to do what needs to be done but he seemed hesitant even after she got his whole team killed

i really hate how "CHOICES MATTER" until they really do. id love to replay last couple chapters to waste jorgan or kaliyo

You mean like half the playerbase. Most people use that hairstyle

I dig the mohawk myself

big black mohawks

>When the Dark Side flows just right

Thats an unusual long neck

Hail to the king, baby

>

Nice. Bought concealed bodysuit armor set for 2m. Some people are just eager to sell I suppose

>2m

best be reselling that shit.

>slut gets a bargain on slutwear
>implying reselling will happen

but be a slut for money, the feel of a fat stack of credits in your hand.

was this you

n-no

yes. jump on my bed my pretties!

what pants are those? for um...information purposes

*noms your robes*

>slut

If there was a version of those shitkickers without the spikes on the toes, they would be perfect for a heavy armored sith trooper outfit idea i have in the works

I only have this one left. Im not sure if anyone else ever drew up/made the other advanced classes.

bodysuit, go buy them and fap.

And this is why there's a severe lack of comfy chairs and couches in the galaxy
Blasted Cathars tearing shit apart

Sorry! ~mrrrrrow!\~

You're the raisin why there's metal couches and metal beds and metal metal in the galaxy
Some of us don't want to sleep on a hard surface. some of us want to sleep comfortably on a couch after a knarly party on Nar Shaddaa
But instead, everyone's basically sleeping on the floor! Is that what you wanted? People to sleep on the floor? To know what it feels like?

When things get slow in this thread, shit happens
You get used to it