League of Legends General - /lolg/

Riven is Best and Cutest Girl in League

Old: Eyosongive.us

Riven a Cute Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95qT-x5sQKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xth for Leona

I want to BREED Riven! After beating the shit out of her of course.

xth for i'm STILL a bigger slut than evelyn

tits or gtfo

Renekton and Nasus deserve to be happy together

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Sorry i have the DFC

That sounds awesome actually user, thanks!

>This triggers the imthem

Not him but smaller chest > bigger ones
That being said a, b and c cups best cups

>We will never have people not complaining about yasou

Sure, but not sexually
...you AREN'T implying sexually, are you?

On the other hand I think Renketon is too far gone at this point. It's sad to say this, but I think he needs to be put out of his misery.

Post anyways, I love myself some flat chest.
Evelynn would, and she even has breasts

I dont understand this picture..

xth for Cute Vi

Cute Riven Edition

yay my B cups are loved ^_^
the truckers that i drained last night were happy with them

He does deserve it

DFC can be good too.

Gee Boss, just because his melee kit's stuffed to the brim sure doesn't make him cancer? He's less cancer now, but stilllllll fucking cancer.

Nth for those who we lost forever.

Never forget skeletor.

>go against former pro player in top lane
>solo kill his gragas 3 times as maokai
>tfw diamond 2 talon goes 5/13 and loses the whole game because of overwhelming autism

man im sad.......

righteous glory rush is back and better on maokai than ever in case you guys werent aware.

Hes good now

girls don't talk like this
stop it

WE DON'T HAVE THIS MONEY

yes sexually and romantically

So much cancer in one post.
I'm done for the night, need my chemo.

>girls don't talk like this stop it
Never said i was a girl -_^

>girls
>lolg

are you new here?

Lewd..
>tfw no b cup user to drain me and love me

Who the FUCK is up for some motherfucking normals

ign?

Righteous Glory is really nuts when paired with metagolem ob many champs now that it has the new catalyst's passive.

This is easily the worst lolg in a while. Fucking europeans.

i dont want to be alone

>Cancer fighting Cancer
I bet the Zed thinks he's good or something.

>tfw no b cup user to drain me and love me
aww poor baby ;_;
if you are ever in texas look me up i would love to drain you dry ^_^

freedom prime

this would be a cool picture if Garen's body type was actually as ripped as he canonically is

this is just some weird skinnyfat anime protagonist

KAYLE BUFFS WHEN

Guys, how do I Nasus?
I love his lore, his VO, and his model.
He plays toplane which I main.
His kits simple enough so that a retard like me can't fuck it up.
My only problem is just sitting there doing nothing but farming for the first 20 minutes.
Dear lord there is nothing more boring for both the player and the opponent than just sitting around not being able to trade/do anything to each other.

*hugs user*

you may be travelling to ur mecca but im on the real pilgrimage here hanging out with ur boyfriend and staying up late to watch funny videos all day for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=95qT-x5sQKY

yeah its really insane and works with maokai perfectly

alright on my way

>My only problem is just sitting there doing nothing but farming for the first 20 minutes.
Welcome to nasus

i'm gonna have to shitpost on /pol/ when i'm on israel IP addresses in honor of your gayness

Im from europe, sadly

when your friend who got you to start playing league says he's done with the game when you finally feel comfortable about your ability to play

Kill Your laner.
Most of the time they underestimate the damage a AA+Q reset does. Usually after your first item you can just go ham on them if you've farmed well enough and haven't given away any kills.

If you don't like farming for 20 minutes while ignoring your team, Nasus is REALLY not made for you. Farming for late game is litterally the core aspect of Nasus' gameplay.

>Im from europe, sadly
hey i can make house calls, i've always wanted to tour europe

>"I'll feast on their boners..."
What did he mean by this?

>press R
>get health regen
I felt dirty, I really did.

>teamate asks if I want to jungle
>say no because I don't want to jungle
>they all flame me and call me a douche and idiot even though the only things I said were "no" and "no"

???
tfw you get the feeling your team are going to be retards from champ select and have to mute everyone minute 1

cool numbers

It looks like the hotfix brought Cassiopeia up to simply "bad" status instead of "literal dead weight"

But is this something people like to do?
I know he was recently reworked (3 seasons ago now?), but his Q is so damn boring.
At least Veigar and other stacking champs like Sion and Thresh have trading tools to have some form of actual play during the laning phase.
Just doesn't feel like league if I'm not actively participating in anything.
Is this troll? I mean I could probably do that after 15 minutes of just farming, but isn't that the logic of any nasus player?

>"Hol up..."

He enjoy giving felatios

WHOAH HE HIT R AND THEN HIT R AGAIN OHHHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Anyone who plays yas is an asshole. Right now if you're picking him you're only doing it because you're an autistic yas main, or you want to get le sik outplayz Xp

When I complain now its because hes a dogshit champ that can't do anything for the team but be underwhelming for the majority of the game.

However, if he ever gets back in the meta I'll be complaining about the fact that his kit is overloaded as fuck and it gives a slightly above average (or even shitty once you get full build) player way too many tools take over games.

His whole design is problematic, because he can only ever be too strong or too weak, since if he's not super strong, the amount of effort you need to put in isn't worth the payoff you get. Riot should honestly give him a slight rework like the ones they did for the adcs and mages to make him a little more easy to balance.

>don't blink

what did he mean by this?

I used to /mute all the moment someone started to get bitche whit me.

>be fed caitlyn
>late game teamfight
>jungler, top laner, support engage and leave me alone in the backline
>ap shaco just Q's over them and one shots me
>no one considered to at least put a pink ward next to me if they were going to leave me alone
>lose

TEAM

GAME

XD

>they're gonna live until they die

>the only time i have a drinking problem is when my wife files a domestic abuse report

Why didn't you buy a pink ward yourself?

xth for playing champions with many dashes and passives with the potential for massive outplays like MALPHITE

>"Aw... who called the cops?"
>"You're in the wrong neighbourhood."
>"I hate being responsible."

Can somebody help me find this semi-old motivational video? It was quite hyped when it was released. It's about the guy from some shithole who decides to dedicate his life to league.

What if I pick him because I own all the champs and enjoy variety?

I know I'm probably never going to make it to Master or even Challenger, so why main just a handful of champs when there's SO many to mess around with?

Honestly it's the biggest reason I still like the MOBA genre.

>5 minute queue for fucking silver

Wow epic

>>Implying you don't want a Kratos Corki skin now.

It would be too much of a hassle

>kill an ekko in game
>police barge into my house
>get arrested and have to go to trial even though it was just self-defense

>Why should I buy a pink ward that's the support's job!!!!!
Why are you not carrying a pink ward when there's people with stealth on the enemy team?

Ball?

god that fiora is painfully bad

>doesn't abuse the MS from proccing her passive to better weave autos
>ripostes way too early
>poorly procs vitals
>doesn't understand how vitals appear

x or feed are the best ones. You just know you're in for a pointless game at that point

>late game

I was six slotted.

It's not like I died and then remembered we should have wards around me, I was spamming my support to buy two but they just didnt do it.

>zilean

>My only problem is just sitting there doing nothing but farming for the first 20 minutes.
>Dear lord there is nothing more boring for both the player and the opponent than just sitting around not being able to trade/do anything to each other.

Then don't play Nasus, literally only the most autistic players can stand more than one match as him because he's mind-numbingly boring to play. And it's not like he's THAT good lategame, he gets kited really easily. I've seen Nasus do the farm for 40 minutes, get to the teamfight with over 1000 stacks and kill no one.

"I'll show them monsterdicks"

post number 9 gets to name my smurf account

Anyone?

sand cats

RiotLyte

Jax-O-Lantern

DarkDemonKing

Feed Me ADCs

it is, if I am full build and the support has two open slots

Elitest Fours

become a Jhin main too

>all of those ghetto nigger quotes
>he hates privileged Pilties
>does whatever the fuck because his parents are too busy grinding money to survive in order to care
>has a fetish for trophy white women

How could one champion be so simultaneously SJW and /pol/ at the same time?

what do you mean? I completely outplayed her

plat 1 is true hell

willmisslyte420

Whipdicks

That's a common misconception that you have to farm until relevancy around the 20 minute mark. In fact there are a lot of lanes that you can straight up 1v1 upon item back and possibly before then if you play the fights well.
Nasus is an incredibly simple champion and you need to use that to your advantage, all you have to worry about is outplaying the toplaners that have gimmicks (darius Q for example) and playing around them to get your damage in.
Nasus is a lot stronger as a laner than people give him credit for and his real power spike occurs around the mid game where the enemy team hasn't bought enough armor to mitigate your damage too intensely and allows you to get the most potential out of your stacks at that time.

DabyBicks

>Gone an entire week without playing League because of my exams
>tfw haven't played new Annie yet

Sitting here studying for my second last one which starts in 3 hours, anybody else here feeling this stress or are you really all neets like the stereotype says?

DeepDarkFantasy