Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Everyone rerolling edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds guide
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/mx313amn5r/
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Lua-Mods
toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php
i.imgur.com/SVPPWKD.jpg
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/7s5kygmb3p/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which server do I join to play with the EU faggots here, goddamn?

How do guild towers work exactly?

the one that says [eu], faggot

Third for Highlanders are the cutest

NEWFAG GUIDE TO BUILDS:

Read pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Ignore the Rogue section as it's completely wrong, probably added by a troll.

"Friendly Pets" build can be massively improved by swapping the second circle of Falconer for Musketeer. I have no idea why a build with F2 in it got into that pastebin but it shouldn't be there.

There's a guy who usually posts a list of the archer classes with the first line "here's what you should avoid in archer" that is mostly legit. I don't completely agree with him shitting on Sapper quite as hard as he does but whatever, he's not the first to say that.

Ignore the Priest-based Monk build in the pastebin as well, but the Diversby one is fine.

There's an "official tier list" for swordsmen that is actually mostly accurate - swordsmen all have a really bad rep. Dragoons are pretty solid all around, fencers are the tankiest of the tanks, shinobi are gimmick shit that can shred bosses if done right. Pure doppel is disappointing.

There's an official tier list for archers that is a noobtrap. It says shit like SR being good and mentions the feint/barrage meme again. Ignore that post.

Wiz3/Ele3 is the standard by which all DPS are measured and few match up besides Fletcher 3, but play what you enjoy. Nobody's all that autistic about it.

POST SEMEN DEMON!

Maybe the one sole EU server you fucking moron.

Priest C1 VS Diev C1

Priest: DEX buff, ATK buff and Revive
Diev: SP buff, CD buff and Carve(Melee Attack)

Taking those into consideration what are more needed or are they both entirely situational? Honestly it feels odd being a support without a revive..

>Priest C1

How is monk? Guides say DPS is fairly mediocre, but I want to wreck face in PvP and deal high single-target damage in PvE. This the class for me, or look elsewhere?

Ah, all these new revelators to prep the goddessfu's big black demon bull.

>Attribute learning stuck at 1 minute remaining
>Abort (losing silver) after 1 hour and retry
>Same Bug again

;_;

how the fuck do i fix this

Have 22 lv 2 exp cards, Im lvl 21, wat do?

>Ignore the Priest-based Monk build
why

going C1 > K1> K2 > C2 > K3 > Druid1>2

how do i stat

2:2:1 Int/Spr/Con?

pls no misinfo friends

>monk

Because the retard who added it thinks Stoneskin is useful without SPR and he's wrong. It's terrible.

50~100 con. Full int.

Is it impossible to play QS3 if I'm getting .3 - .5 ping

Also, rate
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/mx313amn5r/

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

monk is not dps

PryoLinker or Memetelist for solo pve? and where do i put stats? 50 con full int or just con?

>/tosg/

Wrong, retard.

spending hours farming for that item that has a (??) drop rate according to ToSbase? still not dropping no matter how long you spend?

make sure you learn how the DPK system works for DPK drops. drops on ToSbase that don't list a known percentage are actually DPK drops. make sure you're killing only that mob and to be on the safe side I'd say probably don't risk switching channels.

this is shit I would have loved to know before spending 280 hours in the game. enjoy.

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Lua-Mods
toscamp.com/map_en/map3.8.php
i.imgur.com/SVPPWKD.jpg
Explore the maps to 100%
Talk to Wings of Vidora NPC in Klaipeda or Orsha
Use your fucking cards to stay into -5/+5 level range
/indun, check it
Farm a cafrisun set
NPCs DON'T HAVE QUEST MARKERS OVER THEIR HEADS BUT THEY GIVE QUESTS
1 week and you can make to rank5/6 ATLEAST

Killing monsters doesn't give you shit for exp, just rush story mission, use cards to have your levels catch up when you start to fall behind the average enemy level. General consensus is to use cards if you're more than five levels below the recommended map level.

Only played archers so can't help other classes, but here's what you should avoid in archer:

>AVOID AT ALL COSTS:
Schwarzer Reiter - Buggy af and not actually mobile at all and is completely crippled by Steady Aim nerf.
Ranger 2/3 - Barrage doesn't scale well, spiral arrow is meh and steady aim which was godlike in Korea is shit here.
Sapper - Expensive, mediocre DPS, gimmicky and disappointing. It's an entire class based around broom trap but needs 3 levels of investment to be decent and broom trap isn't even good without Wugu.
Rogue - Buggy class that doesn't fit properly in the archer tree. Backstab is functionally shitty if you have more than like 80ms ping (and you will) and the other skills while neat gimmicks are not that great. Barrage+Feint is okay but is not overpowered like everyone says it is, I've leveled 2 separate rogues to R7.
Falconer 2 - Unlike F1 you get almost nothing for F2. Skip it.

>MAYBE take:
Wugushi - A strong DoT class good at repeatedly applying damage lines but little else. Other wugushi overwrite your buffs but they're rare.
Hunter - Skills are buggy/don't work, pet AI is terrible, when they do work they're amazing in small PVP. Stealth detection and single target CC. Rapes fliers.
Scout 3 - Super rare, scan's OK for GVG and I hear split arrow is good but haven't played it.

>ALWAYS good choices:
Musket/Cannon - Both amazing, you really can't go wrong with either.
QS3 - Running Shot is amazing with lv 40 wep Grand Cross, super mobile, high single target DPS. Ranged 0 CD stun is nice too.
Ranger 1 - Barrage and 10% skill damage selfbuff. Not bad.
Archer 2 - 25% crit selfbuff and 10 levels of multishot.
Archer 3 - Split arrow is amazing and 15 level multishot.
Scout 1 - Stealth is amazing both for PVP and PVE. Flare shot is mini magic arrow.
Fletcher3 - DPS gods, magic arrow destroys bosses and crossfire destroys groups. Bleed got a massive buff.
Falconer1 - Fwee meme and circling makes whole party AoE better on med/large monsters.

What about monster gems?

ok thanks, an user said to not use them til 90 last thread so I got confused

i don't see it

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!

You got meme'd on hard. There is an exp penalty for mobs +/- 5 levels and a damage penalty for any sort of difference. Just stay within the level zone through cards otherwise you'll be getting fucked.

no idea about monster gems

You got rused my man

Buy a token, dumb goy.

-5/+5 is the optimal
Penalty start to kick in -10/+10

Rogue1 and Ranger1 are good together though.

Where's Klaipeda server located at? Wasn't it in East Coast? I get ping equal to it being in the middle of China.

It's in east coast
Your internet is shit

>all this newfag
>all this bad advice

Has anyone actually gotten a meme dagger from rerolling the cubes or am I just EXTREMELY unlucky?

Kill yourself

I can't choose between a Plague Doctor or a Pardoner build.
Help me decide, anons.

Is it as easy as being a swordie back in the beta?

>Sapper - Expensive, mediocre DPS, gimmicky and disappointing
It's not expensive
It's not mediocre when paired with Cannoneer
And most important, it's FUN

New player here, I just got to Tenet church but I'm only level 35 (rec. level there is 40), even though I did pretty much every quest I could. What am I supposed to do now, kill a million pantos?

>sapper cannoneer

good build

It is

I'm pretty sure that you get full exp for being -10/+5 levels, and then the penalty starts kicking in at -11/+6

Why even bother with this game after they paywalled trading?

Whats the most tank like build? this one? Squire - Swordsman > Peltasta > Hoplite/Peltasta C2 > Hoplite C2/Peltasta C3 > Squire > Squire C2> Dragoon/Templar

and where do you put stats?

does DPK effect only you or does that effect your party/people on same channel?

You get better exp from -5
-10 is fine and still good
But -5/+5 s the sweetest spot

I'm afraid we're going to have to look at some of the other applications for the ET position.

Pelt C2 Rode C2 Fenc C2
Dex and Con

Not my internet, m8.

Quick question. pyro and then linker 3 into rune caster and featherfoot or maybe necromancer, yay or nay?

see Even if you're five levels below you're gucci as long as you aren't killing everything you see - at this point in the game literally dont even bother killing something if it's not for a mission, just power through all the quests.

Tank build?
Sword1Peltasta1 Whatever you want
Here is your tank build for ToS.

believe it's only on an individual basis, though no idea if being in a party messes with that.

I would strongly recommend farming alone for DPK items just to be on the safe side

stand by the trainer you dumb fuck

Good

What a fucking terrible system. No wonder Vubbe Blood is so rare. It doesn't just have a shitty droprate, it has an ENFORCED shitty droprate.

if i log off does that effect the count?

How has it been shown that DPK count is a character thing and not specific to the mob type you kill?

Why the fuck is the Pardoner class in the game?

It makes a lot of classes redundant when the spell can be bought and the spell(buff) lasts longer than if it were a support buffing you in person.

I can see the idea behind it but it needs to be severely changed. Right now Paladin C3 gets barrier which is a good skill used for Earth Tower but you can just buy the barrier scroll making them useless.

You could argue that the prices will be quite high on the market but when a scroll only costs 2-3k that's pretty fucked up.

Thoughts?

I'm positive I got the same amount of exp being -10 levels from a mob and being within 5 levels of a mob. Truffle grinding at level 211 gave me around 8 mill exp an hour, and truffle grinding at 218 still gives me around 8 mill an hour.

I was gonna go cryo instead of pyro but pyro will help the party more right?

also for stats i was gonna go 3 int 1 con 1 spr, sounds good or am i just shit as usual?

Alright then, thanks.

It just felt weird because when I do all the quests I can in other MMOs I usually end up way above the recommended level for certain areas, as the developers usually expect the average player to skip as many side quests as possible.

Very good.

I want to play something that ends up firing guns. Is the pastebin's guide that ends in musketeer still good? This thread has a penchant for retarded disinfo.

It's been 13 hours and server still ded
Great game
Great launch

So for wiz3 ele 3 I go Int/Con at a ratio I like, that's it? If I want to do some pvp later, should I get more con? Or just go full glasscannon?

Anyone still know why I can't see the NPC in Sunset Flag Forest that gives the hidden quest?

I already have the title so I've completed all quests but the guy isn't here who gives the kill 100 monsters quest.

>SEA
Maybe don't live in a shitty disgusting 3rd world country.

I have 4 90+ characters that I run 90 dungeon rush almost everyday. And still only got 2 (two) ardes, the first one after a billion reroll, the second one not long after, almost a month looking for the third one now.

meanwhile klaipeda is fuckin ghost town

Do you have brain problems?

But that post says to avoid ranger 3. Max level steady aim is also great with nearly any class.

I got mine the very first run
Didn't even know it existed back then :^)

It's SA not SEA, all those first world fast food got you fat to the point you can't even fucking read right?
Klaipeda works but I get this ping

You're retarded. Steady aim is garbage. Do more research.

Tip: We have a different version than kToS.

>[SA] Silute
>SEA

Ele in PvP is kinda meh

>found 2nd gem already on level 22

Also why do people crate parties only to not have them open or invite?

I got that yesterday too. the timer disapeared after speaking to the attribute trainer again and going in the attribute buy menu.

To make you jealous user-kun~

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/7s5kygmb3p/

this is the skill build i was going for. any thoughts at all would help

i think your ip is blocked by aws, you should contact imc

>20% bonus dmg 10 seconds every 15 seconds is garbage
Steady aim will ALWAYS be good enough that ranger3 isn't some liability.

It was working here, then I got in a map where all instances are bugged/offline. If you try connecting to any channel it will boot you to the server list.

>steady aim is 15 seconds cooldown

Do.

More.

Research.

Steady aim is shit.

Why do people say Klaipeda is dead server
isnt it the only NA server?

>americalps
And you wonder why no one wants to play with you.

it IS tied to the mob you kill, and it also is a character thing. in other words, the DPK item will drop for that character and only for that character so long as he doesn't accidentally reset the DPK counter by killing something else. so it's tied to: a) the character, and b) that character's specific DPK kill count towards that specific mob that drops the DPK item.

as for how it has been shown, people have been testing the system since kTOS. there are still some unknowns (such as channel switching and whether that will reset your DPK count).

no idea, but I definitely would not risk it. no reason to log off when you're in the middle of farming a DPK drop. you should only do it when you're ready to commit some hours uninterrupted.

steady aim is decent if it synchronizes with a skill that has relatively the same CD.

But the only skill that applies to is multishot and barrage.

He's trapping you. It's a /tosg/ meme to say "good build" when the build is shit.

Never level SPR on any character other than Cleric. INT and CON only on Wizards. CON up to 40 or 50 or whatever you feel comfortable with and rest in INT. Every time.

Only Wizards that go full CON are Cryo / Kino because they are support roles or Cryo / Chrono who literally just group up monsters and stunlock them. Their damage is pitiful compared to Elementalists but their point isn't to be damage. They just give speed buff and AFK while others do the work.

NA doesn't play this game