twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST?

No

>Implying the hatred is unjustified.

anyone have the blow of fatal webm

FIRST BLUE INVASION IN 3 FUCKING HOURS AND THE HOST DIED

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Xth for best weapon!

Irina > Firekeeper > Karla >>> beef jerky >>> beef jerky (genderfluid)
desu

>not having a 90/100% dark block shield
whew lad

Anyone on Pc NG have a spare Darkmoon ring? I know it's a bit of a longshot, but I really don't feel like level 80 +10 is a good range to be darkmooning at, not to mention the covs fucking broken anyways.

Dex/Int or Dex/Pyro? Planning to focus on dex weapons, but with some magic for support /to fall back on.

sunlight blade looks like ass

Always carry Lloyd's Talisman lads

>Meme video about Havelyn being back
>WOT BOLTZ U GOT BICTH
Afro's echoes still linger in the force

>mfw I just CE'd the covenant items
>turned them in for the cheevos
>shelved the game until the DLC comes out

Having to deal with the developer's incompetence is not my thing desu

Don't ever forget.

>not having a circle button
Those fucking shields were crutches that completely shut down magic and even after that they nerfed the damage into oblivion because people can't roll or would try to trade with GRS

More like
>Not rolling through it.
Got blinded by the other phantom and didn't see it coming.

Dark resist shield did nothing against pre-nerf batfog which was one of the strongest pillars of the hex cancer.

So, just got 30 concords with the sl25 +2 weapon meme
what about watchdogs?? 30 and +3??

Needs some color edits. With the guy who stabs him in the back as another red.

Batfog was definitely broken and had to go. They should have deleted spear hollows while they were at it

>Put 60 fucking points into int
>Wear a bunch of rings and a hat that makes everything in the game 1 shot me
>Use my most powerful spell on a boss
>He loses as much HP as 2 hits from quality longsword

lmao

I got into this franchise late, so this is my first time really doing PVP and shit, but I just invaded a world and the host apparently hadn't been to the boss yet, as he just run past the fucking fog gate and nothing I could do to stop him since he didn't have to press A

Who the fuck thought this was a smart idea? There was literally nothing I could do. My back was to a wall and he just ran right into it essentially.

>So, just got 30 concords with the sl25 +2 weapon meme
Stop
STOOOOP
YOU DIDN'T
YOU DIDN'T GET JACK SHIT YOU NIGGER

>not rolling when a fucking 1shotting spell is casted
outskilled indeed

this meme needs to die

das2 is pure ass

>Aldia didn't appear
This is some bullshit. He was more interesting to me than pretty much every other NPC combined.

I want this meme to die.

>put 20 points in int and faith
>wear a bunch of rings
>kill the hardest boss in the game after taking two ashen sippies
wew

>Happened a second time
NO
SERIOUSLY
FUCK THIS
FUCK THIS SHIT
If they die to the boss I should still get my reward, they willing gave up hit after hit from enemies along the way just to fucking run, there's no way to stop someone from running in this game. Why try so hard to die to a boss instead of standing your ground and maybe dieing to a phantom?

What meme? I don't come to these generals. Is this a common complaint? Are you saying I"m talking bullshit, because I'm being serious.

What happens to the world in the alternate End of Fire ending ? What will the Unkindled to with the Fire he aquired ? At least in the Usurpation ending he uses the power to become the Lord of Hollows.

>tfw best girl is best skeleton

Cry me a river nerd.

Pyro should be better i suppose. Very low requirements and the damage mostly depends on the flame level.

>MLGS + cMW
>havelyns
>batfog staff
>santiers spear
>buff stacks
>Great resonant soul
>Chaos blade
>mundane daggers
>mon sci
>binoculars

DS2 meta literally cannot be topped. Did I miss anything else?

>THE BERSERKER
>pic related

*do

fire keeper dlc when

>Enter a world
>I barely take 6 steps "Host has entered a critical battle"
Fuck it, I'm just done. If I want PVP I'll just stick to being Aldrich Faithful I guess, no one runs there, it's just gank squads.

HELIXODON

>those burned fingers
What's the lore behind this?

Rate my Asian waifu.

What was the deal with binoculars again? It gave you super speed, right?

holy shit never even noticed

I heard a rumour that Miss Michiko is a huge slut.

Should probably stop invading here, hiding and waiting for host to get himself killed or an opportunity to make it happen myself despite his helpers - it's getting dull.

>girl
S-stop.

Aldrich Faithful is the best invasion covenant - odds are more evened out most of the time, even if you die you won't have to go grab your souls.

Of course, there's always the risk of getting a retarded phantom on your side who has another objective than getting that host dead. Like the red/grape spirit

That screenshots sure proves a lot

Yeah, gave you sanic run

Yeah Pyro is pretty alright still not that great. But Sorcery and Miracles are just pure fucking garbage, its unbelievable how bad they are.

I believe the proper term is geisha.

>red
>having another objective than getting that host dead
lol no. Some reds just want to watch the world burn, and will attack you for no reason.

Wasn't he kinda chaos related since his more or less failed experiement? Because the chaos flame is dying too.

Any soul level meta for PVP yet ? Planning a no-shield, straight sword character and I'm wondering if I should go quality with 40/40 or Vit with a raw weapon. Also I don't have the game on-hand at the moment so can someone remind me if you can use the daggers' weapon class when you're wielding in the off hand without two handing ?

He will become a powerful being in a dead world. You can say that he finally obtained the embers that the ash (unkindeled) seeks.

shes a firekeeper
she keeps the candles lit and serves the brave demon slayers who are trapped here

Can you dupe characters with CE like you could in all previous games?

I know but I just felt like doing PVP right this second on my new character, my last one I was only doing it as AF. I don't even have the whole Red Eye Orb yet so I just blew 3 cracked for literally nothing because apparently every player is a bitch who needs phantoms to kill the Crystal sage. I'm just salty as sin.

Reminder to try a "just invade my world up" playthrough

always embered
always dried fingered
always in way of the blue
use every single purple sign you see
never use white/gold/red signs
play through the game normally (no skipping all the mobs)
no hitting purples until they attack you (or try to)

there's a save slot variable, I don't know what happens if you change it while loaded into a character

either a) it corrupts your save file, b) moves your save file or c) copies your save file

Changing movesets using powerstance. You can probably add robflynn to the list too.

Lmaoing at your lives retards

Nice reference bro, i totally get that reference.
I love the maiden in black.

Some reds just attack anything blue because of blue sentinel PTSD. I swear to fucking christ though if one more aldrich faithful invades, stands back and just watches the host fight me I'm going to lose my shit.

Forest covenants are not for honourfags. There was not a whole lot of honourdueling going on before you invaded and he was trying to tagteam me with a now deceased phantom while sipping gatorade like a basketball player

shouldnt have to roll if you space properly, which he clearly did. the spell missed

>Yet another screenshot that proves nothing intsead of just recording when you get summoned
epic

>Make new character for Refined build
>Pick up this thing ony my way through the High Wall
>Think i'll just use it in the first part of the game to have something fresh this playthrough instead of using some fucking straight sword
>Equip it
>Insanely long range, good base damage, two-handed R2 comes out as fast as an R1

Wow, what the fuck? This thing is actually pretty good

What the fuck? Why do people do this? I've had several people greet me yesterday and just watch me solo the fucking host. I'm sitting there trying not to get oneshot at 13 vigor with my pyromancer and i pan my camera back and the red is FUCKING WATCHING ME
?!?!
I run over to the red and spam hey and point at the host, he goes in and instantly dies
whats the point.

nice save dude

lightning stake

or

lightning storm

what are the functional differences and damage?

the lothric spear is amazing, yeah

the only problem with spears in general is that they can be tip-parried by mobs and players, while halberds and glaives cannot

thanks miyazaki

I can easily give myself 600 ears but summoning just doesn't happen in-game, friend :^)

Both are bad and you should use sunlight spear instead

Found that more common with Faithfuls myself, not sure why.

I know this salt well. Helps to have all the rings, Obscuring + Untrue + Slumbering + Silvercat, environment becomes your bitch.

Honestly, I do it to anyone if I see them using tryhard weapons friendly or otherwise - I'm a cock like that.

If you're using a Dark Sword or a buffed Estoc, I'm not going to help you, simple as that. You can be a fucking faggot and go solo, I'll not stoop to your level.

The first time maybe, I was trying an ambush but again he hadn't met the boss yet.
The second and third time they were already closer to the boss than I was when I was summoned in.

At least the second time I killed his phantom.

Fuck me dead are these most basic of hollow swordsmen hard to parry. Lothric knights? Piss easy with a rapier. These cucks? Just, nope.

Yeah, it's an absolute beast, especially with a crossbow for when they're reluctant to come into range.

Deleted post for wrong image + incomplete text, no bully pls

reminder that PC is shit and CE is unfair

how can i get sunlight spear to actually hit?

wouldn't it be easier to just bait with lightning spear and then cast stake when they roll into you?

my nigga

DS2 has a garbage magic boosting gear. Mask that DESTROYS your HP? Magic ring that adds irrelevant small flat boost at expense of your defenses? Don't make me laugh. There's no alternatives for TDR and DS2 as a whole has an enormous scaling problem to the point at the end of game's lifespan everyone were using SL150 vitgouged elemental builds with minimum points in caster stats because it literally makes no difference in damage output.

DS3 allows you to stack so much magic boosting gear it's just insane and doesn't have small elemental shields on top of it.

>docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub]

That google doc is down.

Does anyone have the name filter link?

>chaos fire orb does around 350 damage at +6 flame and 30 faith
>upgrade flame to +9 and level faith to 40
>chaos fire orb now does around 250 damage

Would it actually be a good idea to use the Horsehoof ring on Greatshield users?

Retardation or people who think they can have honourabu 1v1 and that the host won't start summoning phantoms and chugging the moment he gets a chance.

I always hesitate before I help out a dark sword etc user especially if they're clearly fucking terrible. All bets are off though if there's more than just the host present or the host is a geared out pvp metafag. I'll make them eat every R1 of that idiot's darksword

Halberd or Red hilted halberd?

Whats the difference

reminder you can 1 shot people with crystal souls spear, if you have the magic rings dusk crown and the candlestick

Who're you testing it on?

no, because no matter what you do, it would take at least two kicks to break their guard

Yes, it actually gives a stamina damage boost to all your attacks, and far greater than Tsorig's ring.

Silver knights

You baited him into thinking it was safe by throwing a lloyd's that appeared to do nothing. You could have just attacked it instead.

What if I used that /and/ Tsorig's ring?

perseverance

>36 faith and 36 int
>+6 pyromancy flame
>600 damage GCFB
>900+ damage firewhips
>700+ damage sacred flames.
I'll post more webms when the other thread dies and show you THE POWER of pyromancy.

My dudes, if s/he are using the latest and greatest in titanite infused meme technology, they clearly don't need my help. If they can't win with it, they were fucking doomed anyway.

What's your int at? I might be wrong, but I think Pyro flame is bugged and only scales off of both states if they're equal.

nope

consider greatshields more or less unbreakable, your full stamina bar spent on kicks and r1s will not break their full stamina bar spent on blocking or simply backpedaling/dodging from those hits

it's better to pick up a bleed weapon+resin, a shotel, a whip or a scythe if you specifically want to dookie on greatshields

carthus shotel with bleed resin is probably your best bet, as is the barbed whip with a resin and spamming weapon art

Can you look what the scalings for the Spear are on higher upgrade levels?

The wiki only has the regular upgrade path. Does it get C/C on refined?

Remember to filter rubjellyonme and never invite him to an FC, he usess CE and took my stats