/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Reminder marrying Flora makes you a cuck

Azura a shit

We love Severa, yes we do!
We love Severa, how about you?

Felicia is the cutest! She truly means everything to me! Life wouldn't be worth living without her! I`m going to be there for her forever and always! She is all i could ever need! She has brought me happiness i have never felt before! I love Felicia!

Is it me or is 2ch down?

Felicia is a nice waifu who will adore you unconditionally

I just started Birthright, is it bad to rely heavily on the MU?

He's just so much stronger than all the other dudes i have

Ike just didn't give a shit in Radiant Dawn, did he?

Even Faceless must take time to appreciate how soft Setsuna is.

Why do you keep posting this?

So should I marry Camilla, since Azura dies in the main game?

No.

W-what are they doing to her?

Marry the one you love.

They are just carrying her to safety after rescuing her from a trap.

>Tfw Bow Knight Selena became my MVP in Conquest Hard

Bows are fucking insane.

>Setsuna can make friends with Faceless
Why do people still doubt that she's best girl?

Why me

>Ephraim was so butthurt that Innes fucked his sister that he decided to become Innes

This is too good to be true. He is gonna get SPD screwed.

STOP EPHRAIM! AT LEAST TRY TO LET ME TURN YOU INTO A GOOD RANGER!

BIG sister!

Because I continue wanting people to visit my castle? Now, why don't you ask these people the same question?

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO AFTER I TRY MY BEST TO FEED YOU KILLS?!?!?!

I've never seen that first Setsuna pic and I've never posted that second Setsuna post before. Fuck off.

Why is effie such a fatass?

My point is shit that actually has to do with the games>waifushit.

You are lucky I loathe memedon Eirika, my dearest hottie.

rhajat makes my dick twitch

Maybe you should have actually said that you were making that point, not defending your right to shill your castle in every thread.

Just close your eyes and walk away

I want to marry Setsuna, but i read somewhere that im missing out on some children or something if i do that?

Marry a first-gen and you're locked out of a kid.
So just make sure Hayato doesn't breed and you're good to go.

You weren't going to get all of the kids without grinding anyway; just marry who your heart tells you to.

Oh no, I'm in every thread! That means there only get to be 499 shitposts!

Yeah, if you marry a 1st gen girl who isn't a corrinsexual (Reina, Scarlet, Flora or Anna) then you will have more guys than girls left. Because the kids in Fates are connected to the guys instead of the girls, you'll miss out on one kid.

I didn't have any problem with you before. I even visited your castle. Now I wish I didn't. You're just being an annoying twat. Fuck off.

>499
>not 749
>being a /v/ newfag

WE LUCKY TANK ARCHER NOW

WHO EVEN NEEDS SETH ANYMORE

>Marry Setsuna
>Bench Hayato and pretend he doesn't exist
>Pajeet doesn't get born

I fail to see a downside to this.

Well he is slightly less shit now, but this is still scary.

Kana will grow up to be retarded.

What would Felicia do for her beloved Prince?

Being an Archer in something that isn't Tellius, New Mystery or Fates already makes him sort of a burden anyway.

Be her sister's bridesmaid and stay as far the fuck away from catering as possible.

I've always disliked her My Room model. Seems like her eyes are just a bit too big, it's creepy.

Make sandwiches

She's awfully close, too. Like, bitch, respect my personal space. I can't even touch your face anymore.

She's not though. Effie's probably in better shape than you.

I like headcanoning Saizo/Kaze /Asugi/Midori family interactions. They're all cute.

>playing Revelations
>have Felicia ready to S-rank since like chapter 9 and shit
>Flora joins way late in chapter 23
>marry her and put a Kana in her belly the instant she joins
I felt kind of bad for Felicia.

>being a cuck

>being a cuck

Shit picture. Effie's core is rock solid

Can Felicia be good? She's already an advanced class and those typicly fall off super hard in FE

Oops, my bad.

Yeah, but at least I can promote him to ranger.

I'd feel bad for you too. You just married a much shittier unit/person and will get cucked.

She goes to level 40.

How dumb would going +HP instead of +Mag for the Levin Sword build for extra resilience be? I mean, less growth rate doesn't matter that much since it's not like there's intense competition for the Spirit Dusts.

Reason I'm asking is I was thinking about being a Cav for a lot of early game during Lunatic to get skills and get a good Lance rank so I'm less helpless when I Partner Seal into Beruka's Wyvern Lord later on for a couple of chapters to cheese Ryoma with Swordbreaker, but in Hard I know I needed the tankiness from Dragonstone a ton early game, and being a cav would mean I couldn't be using the Dragonstone.

Early to mid game she can fight very well with a flame shuriken and provides great support and utility. Her combat eventually falls off but she can still support very well.

Is the European version of Fates confirmed as censored as the American version?

I hate to separate Forde from Kyle, but he is getting benched.

Could you beat your waifu at arm wrestling?

Yes

That's one cute, moe Kaze

I do this every time I play Revelations. Flora's just too fun to marry. Felicia gets solace in being allowed to bear Forrest, so that's something, I suppose.

Mrgr grrgh grrhg

Kana is already retarded, a little more won't hurt.

>Charlotte

No, she'd tear my arm off.

If you're going +Mag and baiting the enemies, you can usually get by with a Dragonstone. Alternatively, I'd say go +Def or Res because points in those stats mean more than HP.

>Azura at A-Rank by Chapter 9
>I get hard at the thought of her waiting for Corrin to marry her only for Corrin to marry someone else instead.

Shit, just noticed the Cav thing, sorry.

Gotta go for full recruitment after all.

You need descent strength to use bows

Fuck you I will wreck my waifu.

Then why is Setsuna an archer?
She doesn't have decent strength at all.

No.
I'm not even sure I wanna try, it's dangerous.

If she transforms into a wolf probably not.

lol

Would Ronan be a good candidate for the Shining Bow?

>try leveling a character I've never used before
>turns out below average in pretty much everything
Every time

>still hasn't gained a single point of skill

That's the best Oujay I've ever seen desu

>every stat but resistance is below average
wew
be that a lesson to never stray from dick

He's been really based so far.
Promoted at 17.

no, I'm too weak to beat him

Her Rinkah-tier Str growth.

>Elise

Yeah but I'd let her win just to see her smile.

It's even worse when you read her S support and learn all she said in her A support is a bluff and Felicia serves you only because she loves Corrin.

>Nyx
I can probably break her hand if I hold it too hard.

Who cares, all S supports happen in a vacuum. They mean nothing.

She's a Diviner but has Oni Savage genes, so probably not. Also I'm a desk jockey.

Why do the subhuman daughters act like subhumans? They weren't raised by their parents, they were raised by caretakers in the Deep Realms. Shouldn't they have picked up more human mannerisms?

I guess Selkie already acts like that, but Velour still has her moments.

Selkie probably spent all her time outside and velouria took the "wolfskin are lone wolves" thing to heart. She isolated herself pretty hard.

this is more like an anthropological question since it's basically a nature vs nurture thing

Keaton acts very much like a dog.

Ogier is trash, it's really not surprising.

Like not even counting Rutger he's still outclassed by pretty much anyone that can use swords.

Keaton is a subhuman raised by other subhumans while being around subhumans. Velouria was presumably raised by human caretakers in the Deep Realms like the other children.
Yeah, it's just baffling that IS did the whole Deep Realms thing without consideration to anything else.