/vsg/ - New thread never edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Custom backgrounds Main Website Steam Group Staff

First for Foxter was best modfu

>playing the cesspool that is /v/scape

2dubious4v

Addy rune and black items gone.

Bump~

>king of shitposting takes a break
>threads starting die and/or are in need of shameless bumps
O I AM LAFFIN

Sorry

he goes by the kang of shitposting now

Added some stuff, sold some stuff
2dubious4v

HYPERCRISIS IS A FAGGOT

once again, 2dubious4v, This should be the final update.

What are the 2 items to the right of the Sara cape?

BUYING: bronze(g) platebody/shield, third-age platebody, tarromin herbs, lantadyme herbs, snape grass, red spider eggs, water-filled vials, all

watermelon/tree/fruit tree seeds.

SELLING: dragon darts 500 ea

TRADING: antifire, ranging, magic, super restore, and prayer potion (3)s for their secondaries. also trading dragon bones for black dragonhides 1:1.

PM me if interested. Will match anyone buying the same items.

Is this just to get me to say sara stole my seercull bow? That wasn't nice of him.

Wew, tourist trap complete, now to smith 1k steel into darts.
Then it's off to blue dragons and the ectofuntus after that.

vambs, stole, chaos, sara top, and booties are gone.

Please discontinue. Make cannonballs.

You are causing me chest pains STOP.

I don't have a cannon.

>making darts and not knives
>literally doing all of tourist trap for darts
fucking idiot alert

>get 10 darts instead of five knives
>only one less accuracy, stats almost identical
>being this retarded

>stats almost identical
steel darts are equivalent to iron knives. you just completed tourist trap to make iron fucking knives with more expensive materials.
everyone laugh at this absolute faggot.

Holy kek

ahahahahahahahaha

>implying a difference of one fucking accuracy matters
They're not going to be dragon darts either way.

And i'm still getting twice the number of of missiles per bar you dense fuck.
How does this video make you feel? Are you triggered by my supposed inefficiency yet?
>captcha: 420

>one fucking accuracy
I'm afraid you actually are retarded. Everyone look for the next retard using steel darts on blue dragons and then embargo the fuck out of him, okay?

If you seriously value 1 accuracy over twice the ammo and a ton of fletching experience you're a retard, an absolute textbook example of why we need eugenics.

I'm still literally pissed off that he's making darts over cannonballs though.

Yes, one accuracy.
Feel free to prove me wrong- oh wait.

hurt pls come back and give animosity his meme staff

if the difference doesn't matter that much to you, why not just use iron darts? much easier to get since you don't need coal

it's tara, the ironmeme

Nice OSRS wiki editing, Drugoon. Blue dragons aren't aggressive either, right?

Because Tara is a retarded shitposter who should be ignored.

Because i don't have the magic level or runes to make rings of forging, so smelting iron is inefficient and i need mining levels anyways.

tara's now sperging out over yell for being called out on his shit lmao
this is the fate of all blogposting ironcancers who end up quitting after a week

o shit waddup

>"being called out on his shit"
>sperging the fuck out over what an ironmeme does

Kill yourself holy shit

3 accuracy between steel darts and steel knives***, my bad. My point still stands. It's 1 between iron knives/darts though and that is an even worse time to make knives.

>sperging out
I literally just stated what you said.

I've never seen anybody project harder than you.

fuck off cobrasix

Feel free to tell me exactly what it is you think i'm projecting.

>going so far as to claim that i would edit the OSRS wiki to lie about fucking darts

>he fucks darts

Nobody fucking cares you goddamn ironautist holy shit we get it you can make webms and can blogpost about your non-contributions to the server economy, stop fucking shitposting already.

Ignored in game, stop shitting up the thread.

nice post

>non-contributions to the server economy
THEN WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DOES?

nobody would care if he didn't feel the need to constantly remind everyone

>threads die every day because nobody cares enough to bump them
>somebody bumps with something that isn't a shitty meme or a single word
>STOP BLOGPOSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
cry about it autist

Ironmen are literal cancer
>usually smug faggots like Ironic Man, Raltz, and Tara
>only take up resources other people could've had
>osrs refugees

When did i ever once say anything about being an ironman?
Go ahead, link the post where i said something about it.

Please do explain how ironmen somehow take up the infinite pool of resources or how regular players don't also do that.
By the way, i saw a total of one person while i was mining and we shared the coal trucks perfectly fine.

>fair point
>finite resource meme again
>"thing i don't like" that doesn't even make sense
try again

>Only take up resources other people could've had
It's not like monsters and raw materials respawn on their own or anything like that, that'd be ridiculous.

Is Tara the new latest unlikable newshit?

Nah, that'd be Morshu, that faggot.

>go to magic trees/gold rocks/Lathas chests/whatever
>ironman is there too
>he can be there indefinitely
>my ability to harvest those resources is now severely hampered or outright gone

"b-b-b-but the same is true for normal players!"

No, I can leverage them with cash to obtain the resources they just collected.

"j-j-j-j-just come back later!"

Firstly I shouldn't have to. Secondly, that doesn't address the problem itself, the ironman could be there indefinitely or another one could take his place.

Ironmen are the vegans of Runescape.
>Constantly remind everyone that they're different, unique little special snowflakes by intentionally gimping themselves from a healthy life/easier game experience
>Fucking obnoxious as hell about it too, you're seen as the devil if you don't live/play exactly as they do
>Overall, absolutely annoying and would be better off dead
Prove me wrong. You can't.

If The Pinball were my stand he'd be called Cherry Pie and all he'd do is turn people into traps. I fucking love that faggot.

>ironman can be there indefinitely
Do you somehow believe that ironmen have an unending inventory?

>my ability to harvest those resources is severely hampered or gone
How so? Does the ironman magically remove your ability to simultaniously chop the tree?
And how does a normal player being there in place of an ironman change anything about the situation?

>i should be entitled to every resource in the game always
die

Just stop, Tara. Nobody likes you or wants you here. You're so cancerous that even if you weren't an ironvegan you'd still be ignore-listed by half the server.

The burden of proof is on the one claiming something.
It's up to you to prove that ironmen DO act that way, not the other way around.

Further, there's a whole lot of hot opinion in that paragraph.

>i am everyone and my opinion is fact
no u

Same person.

no fucking shit shercock got any other sweet facts to tell us

>I shouldn't have to
I've never heard anybody imply they are entitled to a spot. Outspeed the ironmeme, come back at another time or stop your bitching.

>Fucking obnoxious as hell about it too
Nigga did you even read the argument in this thread?

Wew the ironman internet defense force sure is going strong in this failure of a thread

Mods should fucking remove all of you exploiting faggots. Ironmen arent even a 2007 rs feature.

Supreme log on holy fuck

>Ironmeme is a feature
>Exploiting faggots
Are you retarded?

>shitposters use shitty arguments to whine about nonexistent problems
>IMDF steps in and quickly obliterates all of them
too easy desu

post your ignore lists

>Tarashit doesn't even know of the exploiting legends like Terminator and Ironic Man
Of course, ironvegans are clueless newfag retards too.

I started two weeks ago, why would i know about people who i've never met and that likely don't even play anymore?

xd

>Do you somehow believe that ironmen have an unending inventory?

Are you stupid? They'll bank and come back within a minute

>And how does a normal player being there in place of an ironman change anything about the situation?

If you're not going to read the posts you're responding to just don't even bother. Fuck off back to whatever hell you came from.

>j-just c-c-come back a-at another t-time haha

See above

Ban ALL the ironmemes, because of a few exploiters. Next you'll tell me we should ban all the normal players because of a few exploiters as well.

Nobody wants to associate with fags like you. You're not fucking wanted here, you hear?

>ironmen can bank and come back
And non-ironmen can't?

>if you're not going to read~~~
You said that an ironman chopping the same tree hampers or removes your ability to collect that resource.
It's true that an ironman might cut down the tree before you do, but the same is true of a normal player, so how does the player cutting that tree being an ironman change anything?

You assume that a normal player - who is there for the resources you are - will be willing to give you their resources for cash.

>abloo-bloo I have a right to those gold rocks! Not the person who was here first!

Kill yourself.

nobody fucking asked you to be associated with me you cockmongler

This is not me.

OK, this made me laugh.

abu hajaar is a cool guy tho

there are actually two ironmemes shitposting this thread

Just about everybody is shitposting in this thread.

>playing the cesspool that is /v/scape

>normal players can do it too!!

I've literally already talked about this, try again when you're not clogged up with superfluous chromosomes THANKS

If I can't sway that particular non-ironmeme to give me those resources, I can buy from another non-ironmeme. I will never be able to buy from an ironman.

The weird thing is that it isn't me for once.

This

No no, you're claiming it's an issue, so tell me how an ironman cutting a tree is different from a normal player cutting a tree.

But again, you used that example when in the case of a non-ironmeme beating you to a location. It's a moot point to say you could buy from him - if he's not willing to sell you the goods.

If he's not wiling to sell, that's only a superficially similar scenario to the ever-consuming ironwaste. On the whole, real players will likely sell to you. Ironmen, even if willing, would not be able to.

someone asked me to post dick in thread so here it is.

Shoah's was bigger and whiter, and that says a lot

So you're just mad because you can't potentially buy out an ironman?

Pretty much, yeah.

You quite clearly don't understand what's been posted so far. Like the other ironshit, I suggest you work a little on your mental acuity and come back to the discussion. Go for a walk, have a tall glass of water, and come back to the arena, I'll be here.

top fucking kek this retard

I understand perfectly well.

You seem to think that because you can't bribe or purchase from an ironman that we're stealing from you.