/mbgg/ - Mobage General #546

Flaming Refuse edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf (embed)

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/729575857786785792
finalfantasyexvius.com/register/index.html
apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemon.pokemontcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc07c_l0dFg
reddit.com/r/PanzerWaltz/comments/4isi61/patch_19113_patch_notes_feedback_hidden_features/d31dlda
reddit.com/r/PanzerWaltz/comments/4isi61/patch_19113_patch_notes_feedback_hidden_features/d31dmw0
kongbakpao.com
metalwaltz.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_for_new_player
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mamuru.

Please Respond: feat. Tetrarch

I know they're still doing Astaroth for uchihime, but who else have they been doing stuff for?

4th for build your own waifu

But where is the megane?

Posting in the superior, tank version of /mbgg/. I'm finally about to unlock BWMG. Do I spend my resources going for golds or just try to get the prerequisite purples? How accurate is the recipe google doc to get purples?

Do not put resources into BWMG to get tanks, it costs 270 total mats just to have a chance at getting the N3/N4 golds

Just use it to upgrade your equips and get equips for RnD the tanks you want

There are really not enough Megane in this game.
I have Bison II and soon Panther G alone for that.

Don't. Keep your Mats for Pizza/Processors/SPs etc, maybe some Equipment. Do a few random tries for shit and giggles, but don't go for more.

also: Cute butts.

Please just fucking kill me now.

I think he's been doing art for a Sega game.

>PW Patch notes
>HEAT burning chance slightly increased
>Hidden Black Prince because the event tank it needs isn't available yet
It's literally the I hate Churchill patch

Churchill hate patch

Late as fuck reply, but yeah, that didn't work. Game is still saying I'm rooted, it has to be the emulator itself causing the alarm. Oh well, I'll just wait for Wander Crown since I wasn't exactly hyped for LP anyway.

But she is already loved for her use as scrap material for crafting armour plates.

They just wanted to save Black Prince from burning to much in PvP.

Sorry to read, here, have a loli Mamuru.

>wants me to roll for something not cute

nope

Shadowverse
Release date this week.
(Source: twitter.com/shadowverse_jp/status/729575857786785792 + Google-Translate)

Shinobi Nightmare
Delayed to June because of the earthquake.
(Source: user)

Aircraft girls mobage
Soon™
(Source: user)

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Next week
Pre-Reg here: finalfantasyexvius.com/register/index.html
(Link dead, for whatever reason. Worked two days ago)

>(Link dead, for whatever reason. Worked two days ago)
after some googling apparently the pre-req will start on the 16th

Thanks to my new T2 Fragment Shell not really, it were the general upgrades and 3* promotions I manged 17-4 and advanced to Vol. 18. 18-1 S, 18-2 first map, pic related. 18-3 greeted me with a B-S-A as well. Won't try 18-4, I'm low on 5 Petrol and it's called Suicide. Yeah, no.
Time to work on my Quickfire Pz III L and 3d 5h for Quickfire APDS...

Ah, thanks for the info.

I want to put that sexy cat on my team, who should I replace?

When will we get English version for Shadowverse?

It should be a global release. So wait for the date from the japanese twitter.

>HEAT
Does anyone even actually use HEAT?
Almost everyone is using quickfire APDS/APCR, rockets and HE in PvP.
I'm at 7.2k medals right now, wish there is a quick way to tank the medals.
I just don't want to see a married Sturmtiger anyone, the 38cm was beyond nasty.
18 was pretty horrible until most of my team get N5 ammos then its a great place for DEX and codon.

That cute chinese zombie/vampire thing

>quick way to tank the medals.
just put a nonexistent team for defense and save your diesel so you can break your radio silence.

Is that game even good?

Already did its just that its not tanking fast enough. Maybe I should start stockpiling silver to encourage people to beat me up.

>18 was pretty horrible
Looking at the outcome and how they fucked me over, I fear this could take quite some time to A. I hope 3* SU-8 and Archer + making Pz III L with Quickfire APCR + Valentine X QF APDS is gonna help.

>that picture
It's the Sturmtiger + Ammo from the Munster Panzermuseum right?
The trip there made me realize how fucking big the Panther was. It stands just left of the Tiger I and was imo even more scary. Since that day I loved the Panther

B-but I like that zombie...

Just an image I found, I'm not from Yurop Hans.
The only tanks around here are Polish T-72 and Scorpion tanks, never get to see any WW2 tanks although we might have some IJA tanks rotting somewhere in the jungle.

How poplar Panzer Waltz is on Chink?

time for a new FOTM! /mbgg/

apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW

Is this a pre-release build or something? Shit's not supposed to be out yet.

Why is she always smiling?
She smile even when defeat!!

becase she likes being abused

>only 2 Sands short of being able to evolve an Axion Dragon
>three consecutive PDKs dropping Canvas

Of course.

i have no fucking idea, i follow a site about mobage and they said the game was on the store for some reason even if it wasn't supposed to be

also two other games that might be interessing

an android port of the pokemon tcg online service

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemon.pokemontcg

and this arkanoid vs space invaders game i can't seem to find on apkpure or the google store but should be released

youtube.com/watch?v=Rc07c_l0dFg

That game is the epitome of everything wrong with SE these days.

Not even ffg wanted it but they tried to talk about it in there.

>Haven't been able to kill PDK
>I either fail on the perfect setup for destruction or do a bit too much of damage and pass over the 80% threshold before the Thrash phase.

The suffering never ends.

What the fuck is up with Seven Knights? I started it and have yet to even get to the first bit of gameplay and I've got a 6*, a 4* and 3 3* character but I've not rolled the gacha because it just lets me pick shit.

They give out a decent amount of free stuff, including sometimes those selectable tickets.

That said, a 4* and some 3*s don't mean that much in a game where rarity goes up to 6* and the good ones are a select few that are more rare.

And not much point rolling gacha anyway, most of your stuff comes from fusion. That and ranking up those rarer units with elements.

>game is a shitposting gateway
wew

What site?

Several tanks in Panzer Waltz got their Targeting buffed, here's a list
reddit.com/r/PanzerWaltz/comments/4isi61/patch_19113_patch_notes_feedback_hidden_features/d31dlda

Same goes for Evasion, here's a list for that
reddit.com/r/PanzerWaltz/comments/4isi61/patch_19113_patch_notes_feedback_hidden_features/d31dmw0

Kongbakpao

kongbakpao.com

Yeah I dunno it just seems oddly generous. This game looks fucking great visually.

I meant that I thought she was cute

but is it fun

I don't know yet. The fights go past so fast right now that I can barely process what happens and even standard attacks pretty much one-shot the enemies so using skills is more about being fast to press the button instead of timing it tactically. That'll surely change but so far I'm mostly just enjoying looking at it.

Draw from SForge for the fun of it...
Purple Crusader Mk-I
Purple Crusader Mk-I REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Adv. Periscope S2

Dead

Does anyone know what happened to that Soul Knights game on kickstarter?

>kickstarter
I hope it died a horrible horrible death.

There was a souls game on kickstarter?

That's what your mom said about you.

Not gonna waste Corn on Diesel now, tomorrow will be the day...

lolibump

Where do artists get the idea for these types of clothing?

"How much loli chest can I get away with showing off before they make me start putting actual clothes on them?"

Is this from MetalWaltz?

Take a guess motherfucker.

Satan himself

>rerolling on Last Period
>Pick Sky realm because why not
>actually got Bird Girl from Sky realm
>Playing for a while, now thinking that those ghost and mage qts from Blood realm is cuter
How do we save account? I wanna try to get the *5 from Blood realm.

>Got Yuri and Kurumi in the floral gacha
>Only get Rouge Nozomi
>Have Renge and Asuha's idol outfits
>But not Anko
>The other girls only have 3* cards
>Two 4* Kanons but no Shiho
I think coropl hates me

So if I'm rolling with the recommended team of 2 HT, 2 SPG and my starter MT. What should I add to my team on the 6th slot? I want to get something that would make clearing content a lot easier for a smoother ride in battles.

And should I bother upgrading the churchill tanks to something else? The wikia kind of makes it sound like they're not so good.

Does picking a realm really locks you out of certain characters forever?

Churchills are shit. You've not lurked enough if you don't know why. Put a LAV or a LT into the 6th slot for detection. I would ditch one of the HTs and put a LT or a MT into that slot also for damage/detection.

I don't think so. Hell, I don't think anyone here really understand the effect of choosing the first realm.

Although it sucks we can't change the realm. Or maybe we can but we just don't know how.

Menu -> that button with the arrow between two phones lets you set up a password to transfer. I would assume that lets you get back in after you clear data, but I would feel safer using it to transfer to another device/emulator first.

I was picking sky realm each time because I thought she was cutest. Then I picked mage realm and got the birdcage mage girl, so I stuck with that account.

I don't think so, but it does seem like it boosts rates for that realm. Maybe.

>Churchills are shit. You've not lurked enough if you don't know why.
Why are they shit? And any good replacements?
Preferably something that I can build now and not something to aim for in the future.

And any recommended LAV/LTs/MTs? Got nothing from the forge so I'd have to craft one from R&D.
Read in a previous thread that its recommended to build tanks that lead to the girls you want but I want to focus on getting a optimal team that can clear content easily first so I can focus on getting what I want later without struggling with stages.

Really wish the newbie material for this game was more helpful and explained things better.

>tier fagging
You should play some other game.

It's not that fucking hard to look at the stats for the tanks and figure out what you want yourself. You can't be a lazy faggot if you want to be a tier fagging faggot.

Have you ever thought that different people have different ways to play a game?

If it bothers you that much and gets you that upset then just ignore it and go do something else.

It doesn't bother me that people have different ways to play. What bothers me is when these people don't understand even the basics of the game and have zero will to think for themselves and want to be spoonfed the answers to their shit ass questions.

I'm sure your luck will turn around. Maybe Anko's birthday will include her idol outfit.

The only affect so far seems to be that units from the realm you chose start with a boosted skill gauge on the first turn.

>Why are they shit?
Really bad resistance to burning and lacks the equipment compatibility to increase it.

>Really wish the newbie material for this game was more helpful and explained things better.

The guide literally outlines in detail what makes a tank good at its role in the team-building section, user.

>metalwaltz.wikia.com/wiki/Guide_for_new_player

This is cute as fuck, where did you get this?

Also, mumi a shit.

Rip mumi

Might as well go discuss it somewhere else if you want to discuss it with the elite of the elite.

If you want to sell a game and have it become popular around here then you have to be willing to help people with their stuff and provide them with information so they feel interested and motivated to play. If everyone took the same attitude you're taking and replied to every question with "Fuck off and think for yourself" no one would want to discuss anything here because who would want to discuss anything if everything is going to be met with hostility? Why try something new when you're going to be on your own completely?

Twitter. Haven't really found any other cute gifs/mp4s there yet though

It felt like that list was poorly organized with some dead links here and there so that's why I wanted to ask here.

Definitely could use a lot more organization and maybe a FAQ for the frequently asked things but its a wikia for a game with a small fanbase so I'm not expecting much.

No, fuck you. I'm not here to shill the fucking game to you you prick. If you're an hour into the game and want someone to spell out what your end game team will be you're already off the fucking track and should rethink your approach. If you want to take some misguided minmax approach there's plenty of material for this game for you to do your own research and make your own opinions. After you've done the legwork you can come here to ask for opinions instead of just asking someone else to play the game for you.

There's plenty to discuss about the game without having the explain why the Churchill line blows to every fucking lazy faggot who stumbles into the thread.

Apply yourself motherfucker.

I'm going to spoonfeed from now on just because I know you're probably around.

sardine

Tank girls already getting popular enough for idiots like these. Some games just grow so fast.

Maybe you guys will have your own general in some months if it continues growing like this.

If you're going to spoonfeed, then...

What's your favorite tank, user?

The thing is that, mechanically, there's a lot to how the battles play out. The Game Guide and New Player guides are literally as condensed as the crucial information is going to get, and unless you want to give yourself more problems than necessary while playing, you kind of need to read/understand it all.

No one is trying to sound elitist. Questions of not understanding are fine, but you pretty much just came off as "tl;dr that shit" when you also made it clear that you knew about the wikia guides.

The dead links are just links to the tanks themselves which you can look up in-game yourself to see their specific information. Not exactly difficult to deal with since you'll be looking at those research pages quite frequently anyways.

Great. I've seen what generals that fall into spoonfeeding devolve into again and again. Have fun with that.

>/pwg/ having their first fight

Cute.

It begins

Not like they could do anything else when theres no gameplay

sick burn breh

t. /colopl/

I want to take a nap with Doro!

Why get mad over a simple game

Probably just a pedophile school teacher that is pissed of because cute Panzer take over sometimes.