Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Good Build edition
Last time, on /tosg/:
TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds guide
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yeqfww4lmg/
youtube.com/watch?v=f0P5UBPfWIw
mess.be/inickgenwuname.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime tiddies

>that feel when you get your first like

Please post Mia I need you to brighten up my day!!!

/rog/ clique please save us from this horror

>tfw not having to deal with newfags on Telsiai

Day 3: Still no internet. SEND HELP PLS I'M GOING CRAZY

>Top tier
Wugushi

>Shit tier
The rest

Who the fuck thought the Team Name thing was a good idea. It has got to be the dumbest naming system I have ever had the displeasure to come across.

Tell me why I should make a Pardoner?

Lets say, if a Templar doesn't rebuild the tower to not getting annoying 2 hours of defense again for the whole week....does the tower lose exp or something?

I like it. Get shitted on.

talt box

Has anybody got a video with the newer classes since ocbt? What else has changed?

Peltasta is the taunting role and tanking role. Tanking isn't what you think it is in this game. You can hold block and tank bosses against walls but it is insanely boring and fucking stupid.

If you want to be a tank or needed, go 2 in peltasta and max Swash. That's all you'll ever need, ever. Rest of your circles are irrelevant for tanking really. Being Catapract helps. Being Squire can help but doesn't fucking matter at all.

Really, tanking is a shitty role in this game. It gives DPS a chance to whale on a boss but in end game, bosses are pushovers so who cares?

How do you defeat the %s?

give me one good reason not to go sword 3, barb 3, fencer 1 with full str investments
str seems much better for fencer than dex since lots of attacks means more damage from str

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Woah, a pic I made & posted nearly 3 weeks ago got used.

Seriously though, invest in some fucking CON, you guys.

Reminder that if you're a NEET but still have a family who cares about you, start working on something (finishing studies for example) to make them at least a little happy.

You don't want the chance to be kicked out of your house soon because they're already fed up of you.
You don't want to be me.
;_;

sup tosg I have a challenge for you

what can kill a kino3 1v1?

>be neet
>have a house to my name
worst comes to worst i'm gonna sell that one, live a short life full of alcohol and drugs until i die or i run out of money, if i run out of money i'm jumping of a bridge or something.

No.

Is the mobile version out yet. How big is the game? How does it compare to RO pvp?

my family is wealthy. they're also sociopathic narcissists who encourage neet behavior because they feel in control. git gud. hahaha.. ha. ha.. :(

Another kino3

Is sapper really worth it over something like ranger or QS late game?

I really want the sapper outfit, but all it really has to offer is Broom Trap. I hear it's a very good skill, but a single attack skill with a long CD can't scale so well into endgame as ranger/qs/archer buffs right?

If I did it, I would probably go something along the lines of A2 Sap2 Fletcher3 or A2 Sap2 R1 Fwee1 Cannon.

it's not calling the variable name properly, the %s in the area you're in should be the Varvs I think, they're tiny little roaches

its a mob in there but i cant recall the name cause tired
they spawn all around the place

you don't have an idea of what it is like being a neet in a lower middle class family in a third world country.

Sapper is worth it in the sense that it's futureproof because it's shit

Where do put attribute points for a swordguy tank

>all of the goddamn names I use in other games are taken

Take it as a sign to start using less generic names

sapper is not even close to being ideal, but here's a build I'm thinking of toying around with soon:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/yeqfww4lmg/

broom traps spread the wugong gu, shootdown knocks the flying enemies down into the spinning broom trap of poison death so they get some love too.

if you're willing to have fun, mite b cool. if you're looking to min-max, be efficient, or valuable to an ET group, stay far away.

No mobile version.
Very big for now.

>pvp
Smal scale pvp is fine, though even more unbalanced than RO.
Big scale pvp doesn't exist because the game has TERRIBLE optimization issues and you would be playing at 5 fps, so don't expect woe anytime soon.

1-3 Cannoneer
4-6 Fencer
7-9 Thaumaturge
0 Pardoner

Any one have a build for a dps cleric?

:(

Any RO assassin or monk like classes?

wow, it landed on the absolute worst fucking option. my condolences, user.

I'm sorry for you user.

READ THE GOD DAMN OP. There's literally a "class changes since iCBT2" pastebin.

ToS monk is very fun in PvP if you like that.

Am i the only one who thinks the game balance is actually not so bad if it wasn't for frost cloud, fletcher as a whole and maybe wugu being used as standard for what dps should be?

Does this piece of dick run on wine?

>collection for ashaq underground prison f3
>spend 2 hours and still no blue vobbe fighter token
>say fuck it I buy one from the market
>90 fucking k silver
How rare can a drop be? Must be because this guy actually takes hits and the varv always crawl into things to kill your item spawn.

>How rare can a drop be?
le vubbe fighter face

when do I use these exp cards? can I get them multiple times across characters?

What build can I recommend to a friend who want's to go Rogue? The less cookie cutter the better.

Kill yourself, frogfucker.

>mfw Panto Spearheads

how is that cow not in fucking pain what the fuck

read sticky

Please don't be rude user these threads are for cute only

it barelly runs on Windows, lol

I mostly want the cute outfit and fun, but it'd be nice to not be looked over when it comes to parties. It just seems hard to work sapper into builds, but yours looks like it might just work out.

Pied Piper when?

>tfw day 2 and still no one to slap around and ravage your qt healslut
when will this nightmare end

Everything into cure and healbombing with int and a little spr.

No there's not.

>GVG with a guild who knows our tower
>We deflect their first attack
>They come back later with more members
>A kino does that big ass circle
>When you die it in and respawn, you're forced to relog or you'll stay floating and stunned
>When a cata pikes you and you die, you're forced to relog or you stay piked

I don't mind dying or losing, but this was utter bullshit

what is sleep/stun

Frost cloud is fine, fletcher needs nerfs
Wugu is totally fine

git gud

Blogging about your personal life problems with redditfrog is not cute.

But posting mean rude comments is even less cute

Big important question.

Will this game have WoE? or similar stuff?

its been like 6 years since i last played a WoE and i miss them so much, no other MMO has something similar to WoE

>decide to look up guild vs guild videos because they're always somewhat entertaining to look while installing MMOs
>all of the videos are never more than 10 fps
Should I just cancel my installation at this point?

yes. I dont plan to even start playing until they optimize this shit which I believe will be in 2 years or probably never

>10fps
holy shit they must have some highend comps since normal gvg is around 4-5 fps

How should I stat my Doppelgoon? Is this game still Dex city?

youtube.com/watch?v=f0P5UBPfWIw
game cant handle more than 10 people attacking eachother.

>2fpshoglan.jpg

Swift step critical rate learning is stuck at 1 minute. wat do?

>can't think of a team name
Welp, I guess I'm not playing this.

dex only becomes more and more useful
str becomes more and more useless
dex truly is the only way to play

Speak to the instructor again and press ok

7 names this guys team

Yes there is you drooling retard. Try reading.

Does PD's pandemic not work or does it work on a limited number of debuffs? Is it buggy as shit? I asked in the previous thread if it worked on bleed/one inch punch and all I got was a creepy laughing user.

Since people have been autistic about stats on the last thread, is this good enough for a Hop2Cor2?
Bonus points would go into STR too.
Is CON really needed when I can get 20k+ HP with equips?

I know it's hard to get a serious answer/discussion here, but let me just try it.

mess.be/inickgenwuname.php

oh jesus fuck, if the ROstalgia wasn't driving me forward i would just quit

Kekerian

ImF2PandLostMyVanity

shoulda gone pure str to get over the 500 mark

This shit is unplayable right now, can't even move 20 meters without rubberbanding

>monitored ToS since it was announced
>finally the game is out
>tfw games don't entertain me anymore
>tfw nothing is fun now except booze
KILL ME

you get about 30 extra points from quests and statues, consider those in your calculations

>I know it's hard to get a serious answer/discussion here, but let me just try it.
You're building a hahaman as a dps class, what serious discussion are you looking for?

goddamn first try

Overwatch releases in a little less than 2 weeks.

>Is CON really needed when I can get 20k+ HP with equips?
If you think you won't get 1shot, sure

>all these fucking chests needing level 2/3 keys
>only got 1 so far from a quest reward
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is hopcorsair a fucking hahaman you braindead retard?

It's still shit but learn your fucking terminology

I don't understand the appeal of booze, so being stupid makes you happy? just stop breathing and see how stupid you'll get in very little time.

>monitored Project R1 since 2011
>game is shit, haven't logged in since last saturday
>don't even have booze

I would just keep STR at around 450 max (the difference between 450 and 500 in terms of damage is so small). You are also missing your bonus points, which is around 25-30 that you get from statues, quests, etc.

I would use those points on CON and maybe get DEX to like 100+ because it is going to be a while before you can afford to get all your critical rate gems and equipment, so without that extra DEX your damage is going to be suboptimal because you don't crit often enough.

The game is shit and full of annoying/gamebreaking bugs
More news at 11

>Swordsman
>Not hahaman
fuck off already, your kind isn't needed anywhere