youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lurker best waifu

A bit pathetic

stay out of /dag/ pls

>Veeky Forums
>"pathetic"

CURRENT YEAR

Just something to raise the fire, brothers.

>underage waifus
But it's wholesome Wednesday!

Asleep are we today, meg?

>foam
youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

the night of the last thread before it was archived was horribly empty as well

Christ man, I try to forget that this ever existed and then someone brings it up again

>that face

So how about space racing? Would you like to take the Ark in a speed race to the sound of deja vu?

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I miss Eurobeat.

>space racing
>taking the Ark in a speed race to the sound of deja vu
>missing Eurobeat

You're no fun, WG.

So where is everybody? Even the Overwatch beta ended today.

i.4cdn.org/v/1462984190666.jpg

Oh my!

stellaris maybe? don't know how popular it is though.
or being outside and meeting people?

Give /meg/ at least a little while to find itself, there was no thread for half a day.

I don't know.
Maybe there's some mass effect meetup that everyone was invited to where they'll show the real ending to ME3. But our invites were lost in the mail.

Stellaris? Oh that paradox game. What is it about? Anyone tried it?

To be honest, I went to work in the morning, went to physio, took a nap, woke up and only then did I realize we had died.

MEG meet '16. I KNEW IT!

it's a space 4x game paradox style. haven't tried it out yet but it looks pretty nice, going to buy it in a few months as soon as the major gamebreaking bugs are gone and the patches don't make your old savegames obsolete.

Yes, and there are cheddar biscuits and vanderloo is there, they even brought SJU to pose in a plexi glass cage dangling precariously from the ceiling . Her participation in the meet is not totally volountary . And in a corner booth, a few waifus wait anxiously for their husbandos.With each hour that passes they get more and more distressed, and the quarian server gets more and more emboldened as he serves them drink after drink. the pills his mother gave him aching in his pocket. he'll be a man soon, oh yes. He smiles under his mask.

>>big foam
>>foam cones
>which is foam

Should've been Foam Edition.

>>underage waifus

A waifu's underage sister who clearly wants you, teasing you with her inappropriate l*wd behaviour?

>Should've been Foam Edition.

Nono, in retrospect it should have been Dead and Foamed Edition

Honkers, man.

Every edition is foam edition. It's just a fact of life, like the vacant gaze of a foam crazed harlot in the glistening foam caverns of Khar'shan. Like the grumblimh of a rioter trapped in riot foam, able to feel giggling batariettes fondling his exposed lower body.

Someone's deleting our posts?
?

Yeah, Paradox games are usually a little bit buggy on release, to say the least, but playable and enjoyable, as far as my experience with them goes.

'Sup eddrf.

Hi OCD.

>Jin Shepard

what the fuck man

Those eyes really weird me out. And those big ridgelike scars. It looks like her whole skull is mishapen.

Also what is it with giving your Shepard really odd names? What's wrong with Lina Shepard or Susanna Shepard? Nope, got to go with andromeda or jin or something equally odd.

Good, she didn't get away after all.

Yeah what's wrong with Jamal or Tyrone Shepard?

yes, give the generic shepard name an even more generic first name, like Tom, Bruce or even better John

why not go with something more special that adds weight to the character, like for example Nebuchadnezzar, Adolf or Muhammed?

Jin just sounds like a regular east Asian name, though.

FOMED HARD!

I can agree with that. Shouldn't have posted that post.

Drunks are like Pokemon, they've all got different abilities, that one tried to use foam but failed and hurt itself in its confusion.

>Cross-thread
dag fuck off

We've already exhausted most of the lore discussions. And it's pretty hard to get one going anyway with so few posters and so many topics already done to death. When some ME:A news get announced then I'm sure we'll have new life in the thread.

You didn't have a problem with flooding our thread when yours LITERALLY died

wasn't in your shit thread myself

Meggy!

A heavy weapon that's essentially a Carl Gustav with Mass Effect technology.
Quite the recoil, probably.

Looks like Jimmie from South Park on the thumbnail.

Is that the deluxe IKEA rope AWG has been going on about? Nothing escapes that!

You're gonna have to try harder than that, to throw me out. I'm gonna lewd post the fuck out of our newfriends.

We weren't even in your thread.

>We weren't even in your thread.
yes you people were

>Is that the deluxe IKEA rope AWG has been going on about?

I'd post a meme about "when the rope is just right", but I don't want to meme too hard. I also don't have an image like that.

no need to justify ourself to keep the thread alive with related topics, even if they're just /meg/-canon.
I mean, look at last night. no one posted because obviously there was NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.
We are literally surpressing everyone's lore discussion here, it's clear as foam

I remember when /dag/ died regularly half a year back you guys came flooding in here so right back at you.

i.4cdn.org/v/1462984216277.jpg

Would you?

the difference being that we don't complain about /meg/ refugees

Tactical shemagh? Check.
Samoan tattoos? Check.
Showing off her guns? Check.
TACTICAL MASCARA, EYELINER AND EYE SHADOW? FUCKING CHECK.

Also, yes.

>TACTICAL MASCARA, EYELINER AND EYE SHADOW? FUCKING CHECK.
It's like you never saw Kasumi, Ashley, Jack and Miranda in Mass Effect. Women can't aim without those.

>no option to add tactical mascara to my metrosexual Shepard

Fuckin' gay.

Fuck, I forgot to mention the hair.

You can just shave that off.

I'd fill her with my liberator seed

>carl gustav
>recoil
Think again

>Just pour me another drink

I did think about it. Assuming it uses mass effect fields to lower the mass of the round, and electromagnets to propel it, it would most definitely have recoil.
Of course, if it operated like a regular CG with chemical propellant, then no, obviously there'd be no noticable recoil.

I really enjoy Mass Effect 1, but I can't bring myself to play it because 2 isn't as good and 3 is shit.

mass effect already has a rocket launcher
your idea is shit anyway, carl gustav was developed with the idea of a no-recoil rocketlauncher. this whole thing doesnt work with mass effect fields, it is outdated like experts would say

then dont play it lol
or if you dont want to sound like a faggot, just try it
ME3 is a great game if you can live with the ending

I can't. The way the world is in the first game isn't the same as 2 or 3.

well, I cant help you then

Doesn't military have regulations on hair length/hairstyles?

you can't even help yourself you autist

jesus christ, if you want realism go to arma general
its a fucking game

god, that shit. I can understand how the writers could have their heads so far up their own asses that they could actually believe the starchild and all that was somehow good. but how anyone could possibly think they would get away with "LET'S JUST CHANGE THE COLOR" is baffling.

Not realism, but at least some bottom level effort ffs

like not using noodle arms you mean?

> can understand how the writers could have their heads so far up their own asses that they could actually believe the starchild and all that was somehow good. but how anyone could possibly think they would get away with "LET'S JUST CHANGE THE COLOR" is baffling.

I doubt they did. I imagine EA told them to shit out a game within 10 months, so they scrambled to write an ending on a fucking napkin. Not to lift the blame for them, but I think everybody fucked up with ME3.
So many baffling decisions in ME3, like choosing to use a stock image with shittiest lensflare effect ever as Tali's face, when they had perfectly good concept art of her from the days of ME1.

having a proper ending ready should be one of the first things you do when you start making a game. weak parts in the middle are understandable but what Bioware and EA gave us is inexcusable.

i can believe in time constraints except for how actively they defended it afterward, with all that MUH ARTISTIC INTEGRITY shit.

>like choosing to use a stock image with shittiest lensflare effect ever as Tali's face, when they had perfectly good concept art of her from the days of ME1

seriously. even if they had literally no time or money and they lost the concept art and etc etc, then JUST CUT IT.

The Carl Gustav isn't a rocket launcher. It's basically an over-sized rifle that fires high explosive grenades.
An over-sized rifle in Mass Effect would use electromagnetics. The benefit would be an explosive projectile moving way faster than a rocket, and the recoil wouldn't even be an issue since the projectile would just be the explosive warhead that has its mass lowered even further with mass effect fields.
It's like something between the grenade launcher and the missile launcher. Plus, getting to change between different kinds of warheads would be cool as hell.

>ME3 is a great game if you can live with the ending
xax

all alone again

Sorry, brew.

night then, /meg/

Night.

its gonna die again

Keeping alive.

No death.

The Undying MEG.

>tfw no Eva Coré skin

Fucking idiots on /meg/ can't appreciate a true AAA progressive video game

Witcher 3 is pretty amazing.

'Morning, meg. Time for work.

Please, user. I just woke up. It's too early for desires to burn the world.

good morning OCD

Morning user.

Oh, and AC movie trailer is out

youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

I am cautiously optimistic.