/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Edgy OC Edition
Previous >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>[Maximum Bond Increased]
- Level 10 bond released. You'll get a special CE after you're done bonding with them.
- Servants: Arturia, Vlad, Waver, Jeanne, Artoria Alter, Emiya, Heracles, CasCu, Kiyohime, Mata Hari
- Bond CE Gallery imgur.com/a/5zIbA
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160427

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.info/craft_essence.php#201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to hate-fuck Medb-chan!

Would you kill her to make her happy /fgog/?

Xth for best archer

Grail Ascension when

It will make Tamamo great

>there is only one kind of elixer
The real question is why the fuck does Liz have some kind of rejuvenation elixir. Her entire deal is that she wanted one and was using virgin blood, and it didn't work. That sure doesn't look like blood to me.

Who /jeanne/ here!

How good are the new bond CE's?

>jalter OP
meh

Best assassin

Discuss viability, user-tachi.

Xth for Oni soon

Another meme in the OP.
As expected of such a quality general.

So does anyone actually like Caesar?

I think his design is great albeit odd. It's just kind of a nice variety. That and his Incitement skill has a really cool function-- and it'd be hilarious just to see him use it in an actual Holy Grail War to sway and trick the enemy Servants and Masters.

xth for best swimsuit

I can't stand that they made him some goofy lardass.
I like the statue arm though, wouldn't mind seeing that in another form, one not drawn by Shima Drill maybe.

LIZ THREAD

So Gilles is good for real now?

Step aside boy, lest you want to get hurt

I think he's alright, I just also think he's an absolute and utter waste of a historical figure.

SAINT
WAR
ORDAH

Best King,Best Lancer

Cute genocidal milf Genghis Khan when?

Are you honestly that deluded, mate? You can't honestly believe any random nigger on the street knows who Pompey is. Romaboos might, but that's as far as his fame goes.

>no Lugh lancer with his spear that is almost always on fire, has a mind of it's own, always hits, never gets tired of slaying and is literally called Slaughterer

Memest Saber

I think what you meant to say was "SEINTO WAH OHDAH!"

>252% buff to Busters
>60% on top of that + 1000 flat damage
>this is before any CEs, like Wavers bond ones

Is there any better Saber? Serious question.

Yeah but it seems a common theory for Attila is "Atlantis made her." Not to mention it's old as shit and is packing an enormous amount of mystery, all we're missing is a named figure from it.

What's the new gacha? Is it actually just Medb for a week?

You're right, my mistake.

>Irishit
No more.

Best nee-san.
Best imouto.
Best Rider.

Medb for a week

If Cu is enough to get Scat wet then what kind of waterfall would Lugh cause.

Wait, what? I thought the common theory for Atilla is she's Mars or something. I never heard anything about Atlantis apart from something to do with Drake.

Fair enough. I like the statue arm too though, even if there's no explanation for it. He looks good in-battle with it, at least.

Honestly, with how much other historical figures are fucked with, I've sort of stopped caring for the most part. That and I guess I like weird design choices like this so long as they look good.

Maybe her elixir is made of dragon semen, which is why she became a dragon.

Kinda meh like the previous batch.
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/craft_essence.php#201

best snek

They're getting Medbshit out of the way as filler since somehow they didn't expect players to get bored with the Zero event so quickly.
The other three story unlocks will be after.

here is your (you) as requested.

>Best imouto
I respectfully disagree

I still want to fuck Liz

>30% chance to inflict NP Seal (1 turn) each time you attack
Wew lad, shit is OP.

Wouldn't her mum need to be the one who found dragon semen to make her part dragon.

>Cu, the Artoria of male characters, fine otherwise
>Diarmuid, literal cuck bait
>Fionn, a cuck
>Fergus, OK he's fine
>Scat, the most boring TM girl
>Medb, the worst TM girl all around

Byzantine servants when?
Saberface Constantine XI when?

I wish Leonidas would tutor me.

Scathach isn't that boring

>all we're missing is a named figure from it.
>According to Plato, the first king of Atlantis was also named Atlas, but that Atlas was a son of Poseidon and the mortal woman Cleito.
Atlas. A son of Poseidon who in later writings about Atlantis got mixed with the Titan and potentially an astronomer king as well, the Titan also happens to be god of astronomy. Basically there's potential for a Titan-tier Caster whose magecraft domain would effectively be the laws of the universe.

>another week until the Zero event ends
>slut gacha with not even a 4* rate up

Not the same user, but all the Irish Servants bore the shit out of me. The only one slightly interesting is Fergus, but only because of his design.

Cu at least seems like a chill dude so I can respect that, but of all the dudes in F/SN, Kojiro's unrivaled for me.

>laws of the universe.
Wow. He can make people lighter or heavier.

So powerful.

>Mad Enhancement & Prelati's Encouragement give 52% buster boost when maxed out and stacked
>NP increases damage by 100% when maxed
>Military Tactics increases NP damage by 16% when maxed
So how hard could he punch now?

His NP doesn't do damage so Military Tactics doesn't change anything.

>hunc dicet, cum non Latinam loquare posset

>Fionn,a cuck

I beg you differ him from those shitters.

He just got shit luck with women until it turn into a fucking skills.

Hid waifu even got turn into a deer just because.

Didn't Sieg bath in dragon semen to become a dragon?

Personality is alright, sword looks good, and his clothing, armor, and fap arm are acceptable, but I will never forgive Shima Drill for making him an obese shortstack joke character for no good reason.

He's not really worth it. Maxing out everything is costly and he's still not all that good.

>we have irish servants
>we have welsh servants
>we have briton servants
>still no gaul servants
>still no iberian servants

Lugh is full god in Nasuverse so not summonable

That was blood wasn't it? Are you telling me Siegfried is Lugh?

Stheno and Euryale.

I like him. Sure he's a fat fuck, but his personality is great. That Christmas event was great.

>Lugh is full god in Nasuverse so not summonable
Just like Stheno and Euryale right?

He's being a smartass, yes it was blood.

Semen doesn't come into play until you get into Wiccan shit, which is what modern day Nasuverse magecraft runs on. It's why semen is a powerful ingredient for guys with hair for girls.

Yes she is. I can only hear ' I can't die. Woe is me.' so much before I want to slap someone.

There's actually a reason why you can summon those, same with Artemis, Google it

It was blood of course silly

>Gaul
Do they even have anyone other than Vercingetorix worth mentioning? There's Brennus i guess.

Need more Russian servants

Koschei the Immortal?

Ambiorix, maybe? Whoever the guy was behind Teutoberg, if it's not one of those two.

>Lugh
*lewd, I was reading the thread and typing at the same time

Blavatsky's Russian.

And aren't we getting Ivan the Terrible?

Cyka

I think that was Arminius and he was a German not a Gaul

She didn't even cry that much about that in her interlude, america, or introductory event

>There's actually a reason why you can summon those, same with Artemis, Google it
Sure there is, that's why you aren't posting it yourself.

And it wouldn't even fucking matter because you just apply the exact same reason Artemis or whoever has to Lugh and bam, he's in. Stop pushing this no gods meme when we already have the cunts running around.

I think that that guy was a germanic.

Blyad

Ah, was that blood? I really thought 精液 (life liquid) translates to semen. Blood does sound like a liquid that gives life though, so that makes more sense.

Yup. Someone should update this list, by the way. I'd do it but I've only got Paint.

>Slut Queen
>Not even a Li Shuwhen or Edison rate up included
>Cu Alter rate-up never
>mfw

Technically, some roman emperor are from gaul. It's cheating though.

She still cried about it. And it was still annoying.

yмepeть пoжaлyйcтa?

>Best nee-san.
Mata and Boudica are better.
>Best imouto.
Ushi has her beat by a landslide.
>Best Rider.
She's so far from it I don't even know where to begin.

пидop

>Sanzang
Is that the one I'm thinking of? The one that was so shit that Sun Wukong had to keep him alive?

Ushi is not an imouto, she is a loyal retainer

This is good, it means less Servants for rateup. You should be happy the other three will probably have their own gacha.

Arminius was Germanic, served as a longtime adviser to the legions in modern Germany, his real name was Herman. Another interesting fact was that the 2000th year anniversary of the Teutoberg massacre was ignored in Germany, because Herman was too close tied nationalistic Nazis in the 30.

From Euryale's profile
>A deity from ancient Greece and originally not something that could be summoned as a Servant. Also, in exchange for eternal beauty, as a goddess she is the weakest existence in the world... or so it should be, but she became somewhat more sturdy upon turning into a Servant.

It doesnt explain why she can be summoned tho

>Mata Hari
>Boudica
>Nee-san
Okaa-san you plebeian

нaни?

Why is EMIYA such a addicting/great song?

Been god knows how many years since I first heard it but it is still gets me pumped up as fuck. Those three fucking notes.

Germans being cucks and wanting to get replaced by t*rks is hardly newsworthy.