Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #750

hot for teacher edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, the Klub17 (search on /t/), and Artificial Academy 2 (/aa2g/) have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clockup.net/erogoods/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=890752
itazura.biz/01_it-pro/pro08/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888781
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=881177
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
waffle1999.com/game/65omocha/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=891452
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1998300
illusion.jp/preview/sec/index.php
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=889353
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2000959
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu017.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=880919
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2002267
ordin-soft.com/alice.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=892270
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2002024
cyberworks.jp/tink/inyogoku/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888042
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2003352
vndb.org/v12589
a.uguu.se/xpuilr.webm
skyrockets.jp/otome/index.html
imgur.com/a/BbeHI
mega.nz/#F!15swDJpQ!SnUNmr9Ri6ajShItHFC4Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Games pending release:

>[CLOCKUP] えろぐっず! Hなおもちゃで快感エンジョイ 初回限定版 - 2016/05/27
clockup.net/erogoods/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=890752

>[REAL] いたずら家庭教師 ~密室の猥褻指導~ - 2016/05/27
itazura.biz/01_it-pro/pro08/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888781

Games recently released:

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ (Custom Maid 3D2+) - 2016/01/29
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=881177
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

>[WAFFLE] お兄ちゃんは、私たちのおもちゃ - 2016/04/22
waffle1999.com/game/65omocha/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=891452
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1998300

>[ILLUSION] セクロスフィア - 2016/04/28
illusion.jp/preview/sec/index.php
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=889353
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2000959

>[Eushully] 珊海王の円環 (Torus of the Coral Sea King) - 2016/04/28
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu017.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=880919
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2002267

>[わるきゅ~れ] 魔装の国のアリス Alice in Immoral-Land - 2016/04/28
ordin-soft.com/alice.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=892270
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2002024

>[TinkerBell] 淫妖蟲 獄 ~凌触地獄退魔録~ - 2016/04/28
cyberworks.jp/tink/inyogoku/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=888042
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2003352

maids

cute moth is cute

Boob moles a best

mole boobs are better

Male boobs are better

yarichin guy.jpg

Well, in my experience, they start but finally end with refusal before any actual penetration in the event that she is already pregnant by you or her love level for you is 3 or higher.

My biggest qualm with the game is that it can't go through with the NTR with her already pregnant with your child only for the antagonists to back off after they've had their way with her only to find out in the end she's already pregnant. I guess that stems from my specific fetish for netorase where the heroine doesn't want it.

Who is best Kimofan and why is it Tina?

man now I want Kagami to work with Bishop for their next game

It seems like he only does work for sequels of games he used to work on (Mesu Kyoushi) so hope for one of those.

wots kimofam m8

vndb.org/v12589
Kimomen demo Harem Guild, kimofan is "kimomen" + "fantasy"

Anyone have Magic Matchup?

Is it any good? I have it but haven't touched it yet. Seems like cheap at first glance.

So touhou game keeps crashing when allies betray me or accessing slave market.

SLG\DIPLOMACY_REQUEST.ERBの1591行目でエラーが発生しました:Emuera1821
HATE:0 = -1 * RAND(DIPLOMACY_HATE:(ARG:0):1, DIPLOMACY_HATE:(ARG:0):1 * 2) * AI_RELATION:(BOSS_AI:1):(BOSS_AI:0) / 100
エラー内容:RANDの最大値に0以下の値(0)が指定されました
現在の関数:@DIPLOMACY_BACKFIRE(SLG\DIPLOMACY_REQUEST.ERBの1553行目)
関数呼び出しスタック:
↑SLG\SLG_TURNEND.ERBの517行目(関数@TREATY_TURNEND内)
↑SLG\SLG_TURNEND.ERBの47行目(関数@SLG_TURNEND内)
↑SYSTEM\TURNEND.ERBの332行目(関数@TURNEND_POLITICS内)
↑SYSTEM\TURNEND.ERBの20行目(関数@EVENTTURNEND内)

Any help?

It's definitely cheaply made, after all miel makes like 3-4 games a year or something if not more. I like it though. If you have a mindbreak fetish, or a fetish for girls being slutty, it hits all the right marks.

POST EM

I want to kiss their moles

a.uguu.se/xpuilr.webm

Eh, I guess its worth a wank or two, but nothing more

gay

Have you all the recent patches?

Slave market requires the right update, 52 I believe. Other than that change your time format to JP since not doing that fucks with the game logic.

You have all the recent patches?

>mfw I fapped to this scene and was laughing the whole time until I came.

Anyone know if there is any new info on this? skyrockets.jp/otome/index.html
Im also interested in games like this, any suggestions? greetz

That's not funny m8. I will wait as long as it takes.

I'm doing the Deceive Maid 3 VIP event in CM3D2 and I heard the choice here effects another vip event.

What choices cause things to happen?

GANBARE! GANBARE! OCHINCHIN!

thought I did,
move the matching folders to the main game folder then overwrite.

I'm parcial to the nun.

Is that kid topping all that? Because if so damn.

Sorry it wasn't 52 but 62 that fixes the slave market. The combination I use is 60+61+62+63+64+65

But I've heard 63+65 is buggy so you could leave those out.

My fucking sides, I need to get on that soon.

Hmm, I don't see 62 anywhere.
but thanks for the tip, didn't see the 1.75 so didn't get the others till now.

Thanks for the help guys

You need to use the searchbar on the top of the site and refine your search terms to make it appear in the list.

Looking for maid mods, how do you baidu?

carefully

I'm having trouble running "Aku no onna Kanbu". It runs fine and everything but i'm trying to use VNR for translating but VNR does nothing except recognize the game. Like the toolbar and everything is there but the bar where the translation would be doesn't show up

Taimanin Asagi Zero and TABA probably are keeping him busy enough. I'm not expecting another Bishop game with him until TA0 is done

Not really, it's more that we had two Mesu Kyoushi games released on a short timespan. If we go longer without those again he'll probably do something standalone like Sansha Mendan and Ura Kyoushi.
At least that's what I'm hoping for, since 3 Mesu Kyoushi isn't being as much to my liking as the other Bishop titles.happens.

Thanks, got that working, I'll look for a replacement diplomacy.erb now.

Can it be that bara is getting increasingly more popular?

i thought ta0 are difference artist

Looking over the intro I noticed there's a part of the script missing. As the script goes from:

@name chara="Damien"
「Ahhh! M-Mary, save me! Aah! Don't come any closer!」
@e

to:

@name chara="地"
Mary, wounded from the explosion, is in a half-dead state with all of her tentacles torn apart. It doesn't look like she'll even be able to buy time in this state.

There's a part where Mary jumps in to save the protagonist and gets hurt and that seems like it got skipped.

Some food for thought:
Eushully are saving next Ikusa Megami for their 20th anniversary, meaning they'll be padding two more years with games like Sankai and Rhapsody.

No, it's Kagami. His style changed a lot, that's why it looks so different. Look at his newer TABA cards.

Any guides on how to make custom clothes mods for CM3D2?

Yes

You think it's fair to trade japanese euphemisms for dick for english ones if they don't translate all that well into english or sound good? For example changing, "hard flesh rod" into, "hardened pants snake"? It essentially covers the same idea, "words to describe a penis without directly calling it a penis".

What mod or DLC is it that has the sweater I see in a lot of presets for CM3D2?

No offense, but those are both really bad ways to put it. "Stiff meat pole" is way better.

I download Secrossphere and installed the DLC, but how do I access the 3P scenes in hyper mode?
Usually there's just another girl watching.

I hate the word, "meat" for anything sexual. Surely that is why there's the possibility to use euphemisms for such things.

op can i have a sauce to your image pls?

>pantyhose

oww my...

is there any game like this?

I'm just not a fan of mistranslations. However, so long as you're keeping them private in the Shared Dictionary, I don't see the problem.

To add to this, it's main problem is it won't apply the Text hook to it, is their a solution to this? I'm dumb and might just be over looking something

that was a good game
i think i'll play it again

oh for fuck sake, screw this, relieving stress shouldn't be so stressful
yes I have both languaje options on jap, nukiges always give me problems but the big weight games don't, I think I have more problems with them that with modding AA2

I wrote this up for someone else playing a different game, but you can use it to extrapolate unto your own circumstances:
imgur.com/a/BbeHI

How's it a mistranslation though? The point is to get across the idea that it is, "hard (euphemism to describe dick)". It could be anything and still get the point across, the difference is one that is too literal and mechanical and one that is more prose and natural (even though it's just as dumb when you think about it) in english. You could have it as, "hardened pants metapod", or "stiff man pole" and you'd still get the same idea of what it's supposed to mean.

Mesu Kyoushi 3

I'm not going to continue this with you beyond saying that there's a difference between a translation and an interpretation: one is saying the same words in another language and the other isn't regardless of whether or not it carries the same or a similar idea.

It might help if you didn't try to run the game from a folder which is longer than 255 characters, retard.

Or it might not. But fuck man, why would you do this? There's so many issues that can come from that since many things are still stuck in the ancient past when it comes to things like this.

that's an awfully long filepath

>That there's a difference between a translation and an interpretation

Not like anyone cares about that. Reminder this translator got payed to do this.

it worked fine, energy goes off for like 5 min and then I couldn't open it again, re downloaded and still the same error, just this particular game, the rest works fine

he ain't wrong tho

What kind of logic is that? Shit translations exist so you can't call people out for doing this shit?

While the meaning is kept, anything meaning penis would suffice. In cases like these when there are several euphemisms being used the more sensible thing to do is keep the general meaning after translating. So if the original references meat in some way, so should the translation.

Wrong. It's to say that the image is worse than any of the stuff that's being argue'd about. It's all non-sequential in the end, people really just don't give a shit as long as it reads nicely in their own language.

>payed

Every time.

Try changing the text encoding method.

can you recommend some games with pegging?

Please don't remind me how fucking horrible that translation was.

If you mean via the text settings I have tried. Still just get nothing

>So if the original references meat in some way, so should the translation.

Japanese use the word that translates into "meat" in english for a lot of different things. That does not mean it sounds good as, "meat" (even though that would be the most literal way to translate it, but fuck literal translations) in english for every occasion that japanese use it. Like for sexual occasions, luckily synonyms exist.

Try getting a stand alone ITH to hook into the game. See if that gets any text for VNR to grab.

Kill yourself. This is how a real translation should be. It's the same idea with more prose and natural in english.

Is it happening only on the USA version ?
What about yourope ?
>choosing interpretation over translation
This is why japanese games become distorted in their meaning sometimes. Because of muh censorship and muh good english

GOAT translation confirmed

You're 100% right, I should kill myself and this is how it should be. Sorry, I was wrong, I mean, a big dumb baby, a GROSS big dumb baby.

Post the ninjas one.

Now that's a REAL quality translation.

does anyone have that TABA card viewer mega for one of the last cards where a girl get double teamed by orcs? can't find it anymore

Now i'm not great at this but i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to get something different that isn't the same sentaced repeated forever.

found the card, not the mega

Right, so it's perfectly okay for me change "stiff meat pole" to "crouching tiger's hidden pants dragon" and call it a translation since they basically mean the same thing.

That's the only thread it's capturing? It's not even the line on the screen. Weird.

What is your personal beef with meat?
>but fuck literal translations
Maybe one time a literal translation spilled your diet coke but that's not a reason to hate all of them. It's weirder when people feel like they have to be as unliteral as possible as if they're trying to make the translation "their own" or something. Changing it for the sake of change never worked ever except to fuel someone's ego.

it's in the complete patch for everything since the torrent
mega.nz/#F!15swDJpQ!SnUNmr9Ri6ajShItHFC4Qg

I don't know about you, but if I found that translation just randomly in a vn I was playing, that would be amazing.

oh neat, thanks

>What about yourope ?
Yeah, from what I heard it also happened in the European version

God why can't europe translate things before burgers do it