Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
mega.nz/#!SghiWI6J!SyUwZs2X9oLHP-rfmVvF_j0QjeI1lA2HSrU4C6qs0eY (Nico stream)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48321769
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for big tits

Can't delete him now, it'd ruin my exp bars.

second for lolis

Kill yourself.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48321769

same artist

I hope the Necromoe can be a suitable healer, otherwise I'm going to have to rethink my team.

keep posting teams

Sex with mushroom!

akari~n

You can have Hound take healing duty, unless you really want to have the hawk rip and tear.

>Guro
N-No thanks

Reminder that Medigirl is the lewdest.

Delete this

Hound has healing? Although yeah I mostly imagined sicing the hawk on stuff.

That's my worry: that I end up putting together an awesome looking team that has absolutely no synergy to them due to race and class skills.

The specialization system seems like it's going to make that hard to do.

Atlus really want us to switch characters around this time instead of sticking to a single party the whole game like in an Untold.

>Warlocks get a skill called Explode

What makes you think that?

>Atlus really want us to switch characters around this time instead of sticking to a single party the whole game like in an Untold.
I've doing that since the first game. Too bad classes looks boring for now.
At least I know classes will grow up on me when I start using their skills.

I mean messing up is going to be hard, since most classes seem to be able to cover multiple things by picking different specializations. There's bound to be a combination of those that works.

I've used the same party I've started with for every single game, except 4 since Imperials were too strong

>No loli warlocks
Damn it.

>no loli anything

Rest in peace, Etrian Odyssey

good, after zodiac and runemaster it's my turn

WAIT UNTIL THE UNLOCKABLES YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS
THEY HID TEACH UNTIL THE LAST CLASS, WHAT IF MEDIKO IS THE FINAL UNLOCK?

Are there even gonna be secret classes? We knew 4 had them from the beginning because of the silhouettes

We don't even have Kimono and Sarashi was turned into a furry abomination.

See

There's still one more coming soon on the official site, and every single game has had unlockables, outside of the Untolds.

There'll almost certainly be a secret something.

I'm putting my bet on a secret race with its own classes as opposed to secret classes for the other races though.

I was going to object that other games didn't start out with 10 classes. But EO3 did. I guess there's hope.

However, that "coming soon" is most certainly not for a race or class. Just look at how the website is formatted. It must be some kind of unveiled system, since it's paired up with promotion.

And watch as there's Loli options for that new race and people get all screechy that "IT DOESN'T COUNT UNLESS IT'S HUMAN I DONT LIKE CHANGE ABLOO BLOO BLOO"

Bitch please. i'm praying ofr them to have as many lolis as possible, human or not. They're my last saving grace.

>Wait until the secret classes
Don't you mean the DLC classes?

If we're going by the shaman's cards, then there's probably going to be about 2 secret classes considering each card represents a class on it.

Cross bred races.BUNNY ELVES, NOW WITH 60% MORE EAR, 50% LESS HEALTH, AND 300% MORE RAPIBILITY.

The game still would have a severe lack of flat characters. And the midgets shouldn't even be counted here. They're their own thing.

If they bring me lolis I'll pay for them. And feel dirty for every single cent as I reckon they've played me well.

>Unlockable classes are oppai lolis

Sauce

That would be the darkest timeline.

Please give us other kinds of beast people,
Like sheep.
Or forest folk

At this point I wouldn't be surprised anymore.
>Je te aime

The important part is flat, not loli.

>moving goalposts.

Why are larger breast sizes such a big deal?

At this point I'd be fine with either, since we have neither.

I just started this game, what am i supposed to name my party members?
There's no default names or anything?

stfu already

be creative
use a random name generator if you want

Threadly reminder that EOV is lazy and generic as fuck.

At least Necromancer is small enough, her tits are pretty much only small bumps.
Welcome to EO. Hope you enjoy spending 5 hours in character creation.

Too bad her design is fucking awful

Lolimancer is pretty much as flat as you can go without being pre-10. She's perfect.

your design is fucking awful

>lazy
yes
>generic
I'd wait until we know more about the plot before calling it generic. All the EO games seem kinda generic if you just look at the class portraits.

>the belt is the only thing that change in EOV
What the actual fuck?

Now I want to watch Yuru Yuri. I always like the cute art plus the artist is a fatlus.

She looks so soft and happy, I really like her.
The elf barkeep is a HUGE WHORE though.

Mods?

It's like that for most pairings. Some slight color variation. A slightly bigger bust. A hard-to-see collar. An extra shadow to indicate muscles. Or just nothing at all, like male herbalist for instance.

The fact that the rest of the game looks so good makes it even more depressing. I thought I could trust Himukai.

That's terrible. EO 1-3 almost all of the classes were different.
EOIV started this trend but they were still different.

EOV character design is terrible.

crying mods because you are butthurt by the truth.

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay.

EOV are some of the best

To think that what sold me into the series is now the worst part of the game. It's depressing.

The good thing now we have an artist that can replace the traitor.

Remember: we lost the flatties once Sega took over

It could have been them telling atlus what to do.

Are lolis literally the only reason you fucks buy the games?
Like, come on.

I love namori as much as anyone else, but we all know that will not happen

Sega is trying to do EO a mainstream game.
Expect EOV to be censored.

Good bye Necrololi, you had a short life.

It's literally Akari, Yui, Kyoko in that picture, we would just have the same 5 characters over and over

remember that you're on Veeky Forums

And yet he still snuck in a more-than-half-naked flatty. His spirit doesn't seem to be completely dead yet.

He burned his last with that design. Now his soul shall be used as explosion fodder while the mepty husk that used to be his body draws spherical boobs all over the place.

Is that why 7th dragon still has lolis?

The designs are still mostly good, in my eyes. The only portraits I don't care for are the male Reapers and male Masuraos, and that's only a matter of personal preference. It's just the copypasting that's bad. It's like we went from 40 good designs to 23.5. slightly better designs

Himukai lost his touch. FF XIV ruined his artistic vision.

Does it? I looked at the page for VFD and the smallest girl I saw was the Duelist, which still seemed to be a bit beyond a loli body type.

I love all Etrians equally. Male or female, flat or busty.

except shota monk. he can fuck off

I just found this on /v/. How long have these portraits been out?
You can immediately tell that the dummy bunny is a baka, brown elf a good too. Also holy shit I just realized the bunny does in fact have a tail.

Never before had I any classes where I don't like any of the designs, and it has happened twice with EO5. Granted, copypasting might be to blame for that, half the designs for any given class also means twice the chances of dislikeng them all.

There's an extra braid in the background.

Since last thread. That tail might be a prop, a tail that big would be definitely be visible for tummy bunny and the race representative at the very least.

A part of the head that the cropper forgot to remove.

>Its generic because the girls aren't flat

Which classes were they?

>bunnies have tails
>All that fucking fluff
Das it mayne
Therians just redeemed themselves in my books

The braid thing runs behind the entire back though.

There's also a color change for the little pads on the skirts between both outfits.

>before
female characters had different sizes, armors, weapons. clothes

>EOV
copy paste everything and change their heads

Himukai is a hack.

Apparently you can't spot the different because average and big only big and flat.

Cestus and masurao. Bara cestus was kinda funny at first but once that wears off there's nothing to like.
The closest I was to this before was with fortress, but twintails was cheeky enough to save the class.

That's not generic, it's lazy.

Funny. I swapped the bust of both warlocks before. It took people two threads until they noticed.
The naughty face and brown skin do more to make brown warlock look bigger than the boob size itself.
I have to check if there's any difference for Cestus

I can cherry pick too user
>Shaman girls
>male cestus
>the two girl fencers have different chest sizes
And in the other direction:
>male farmers
>highlanders
>yggdroids
>male ninjas
>survivalist males
>bear beasts