/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Argonia Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!M4EhGLzK!C8XW-dIRKIh9vKCwTvU_1A
youtube.com/watch?v=OdBoKetz_Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co
youtube.com/watch?v=ea8viXPn_-c
youtube.com/watch?v=ek9JgmmsVpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder my opinions are facts and anyone who says other wise is objectively wrong.

Any mods to make male walks and runs less silly looking?

third for dead inside

lore, waifus and harmony!

This post was under appreciated.

Xth for fuck Falmer

>Lore
sucks
>waifus
suck more
>Harmoney
boring
burn /tesg/ to the ground

I'm saying all Racemenu waifus but Eiries' and Honey's are bad, work on your reading comprehension.

>you can literally see what I'm talking about in your shot
good job retard

I don't know all their names and most ECE waifus just look "average." Thing is, most racemenu waifus look like garbage. It's clear from the fact that the best waifus in existence are Honey's and are made with racemenu that this isn't because of the tool but because of some other factor that typically draws better waifuists to ECE.

Early for BUTTS

Can't we just get along and talk about adventures or something?

Honestly he could get with anyone if they were willing to look past his objectively awful surface personality and see the emotionally stunted, insecure mess hidden below the surface.

When have you EVER talked about adventures?

Normal "muh oldfags" shitposting. Ignore it, come back when he fucked off.

>quicksaved it right before a rare random werewolf encounter as two were running towards me
>no time to beast form it before they slash me to bits every time I load
>gonna have to just kill them in human form
Fug.

When I don't use an image, of course.

>Want to go on a vacation to Aether Suite
>Look silly with wearing my regular wizard robes

Any Aether Suite appropriate clothing for males?

I have 3 fucking versions of your follower and they all have nude textures/mesh, asshole.

mega.nz/#F!M4EhGLzK!C8XW-dIRKIh9vKCwTvU_1A

play me.

Why didn't you post that texture then? Why did you go out of your way to replicate the one I have in my game? I mean, it's not a LOT of effort, but it's still more than I'd put into thwarting myself if I were in your position.

Check out Skyrim Modtype, I think they have a filter for male armors, so there's probably a nice modern/future set that will work pretty well somewhere in there.

Does anyone have the patches for ETaC 13.9-1? The ones I have for No Snow Under The Roof don't seem to be working

because the one you have in your game only changes the color of the legs, idiot

>Not even a single bingo
You guys suck. I blame Amanassi.

>amanassi doesnt even know shit about his own follower
what a drooling mongrel holy shit

What is /tesg/ listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=OdBoKetz_Ms

fuck off
>trying to force his way into the circlejerk

>Save outside in Solstheim
>Game is fine when I try to load it
>Go to Skyrim and save
>Game crashes when I try to load it

How do I fix this? I don't want to always have to go to QAsmoke or load a different save before I play. Does everyone have to do that?

Knowledge is power, guard it well

So what are the rules of /tesg/ bingo,is it every thread or every day?

Yes, and? The point stands. This is what you said:
>Nice job packaging you waifu with completely nude meshes and textures while you try to take the moral high ground and claim you're not a 'real pedo'
So why do you figure her legs are very obviously discoloured, when your implication is that she's either a sex object or that I'm pandering to paedophiles? It doesn't add up.

If you wanted to sling shit at me you could go to the fact that I don't even play Skyrim anymore or that I'm just generally dickish to people and don't have much patience for incompetence or that I'm longwinded, but instead you opt to go for complete bullshit and discredit anything else you say. Good job, retard!

Fuck off, Kyras.

None shall find us wanting!

The fact that you're backpedaling doesn't change the fact that you went out of your way to find a nude mesh and textures for your obviously loli character.

I don't know what point you're trying to make to yourself, but nobody else is buying it, shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co

You missed a Rood! and >thinks opinion matters Ok!

nice damage control

>go into ruin sealed since before Timber Septim was born
>find Septims in chests
Was this ever explained?

Hey fuck you I'm the bingo man.
>You missed a Rood!
Oops. You're right. Still no bingo.
>and >thinks opinion matters Ok!
No I didn't.

>backpedaling
Where? I've explained how the explicit component of your statement is false, YOU backpedaled and said that didn't count, and then I further pointed out how the implicit component of your statement was also clearly false. From where I'm standing you backpedaled and I followed you. Keep spinning those wheels though, moron.

Talos used the Numidium to retcon Cyrodill so he probably retconned all the money to be septims too.

haha you thought I was Azariah Kyras former Chapter Master and Chief Librarian of the Blood Ravens but it is only I

you just got PRANKED buddy ;D

youtube.com/watch?v=ea8viXPn_-c
Its related to animation mods or something.
When you get ready to quit, find a nearly empty interior cell or a place outside with no npcs around before you save.
Alternatively you can just coc qasmoke from the mainmenu first, or load a saved that you know will load up fine.
Someone posted a potential fix in the a thread yesterday but I haven't tested it yet. I've had that issue for months.

>Hey fuck you I'm the bingo man.
Screw you nigger you never said only one person could play bingo

>Amanassi still getting BTFO
I'm enjoying this a little too much.

You've not explained how anything is false. Your conclusion doesn't follow your premise: "I colored her legs [which doesn't do anything to stop her from being nude] so I'm obviously not a pedo for shipping illicit materials with a loli character! Also stop calling me a pedo, if you really wanted to insult me, you'd point out I don't play."

Yeah, you're totally not backpedaling. People should totally trust anything you have to say

No, it doesn't count unless it's these exact words:

>some no name user thinks his opinion matters
ok!!

The 2 exclamation points are vital too. ↑ That doesn't count toward's this threads bingo btw.

You're allowed to play at home, but only I get to post bingo cards in the thread.

I know, user. Me too.

>tfw getting comfy and playing Skyrim in a room that is clean as HECK

This is pretty nice. Remember to keep your room clean /tesg/!

>You're allowed to play at home, but only I get to post bingo cards in the thread.
ok I see how it is

youtube.com/watch?v=ek9JgmmsVpg

>amanassi getting utterly destroyed
glorious

I bought my sister the blue ray of this movie for her birthday. She lost it before even watching it once. ;-;

If it has to be that exact and specific wording, it's useless and should be removed.

>Still no Goodnight-chan

It's fucking free, come on I want bingo.

What thread are you reading?

>Nice job packaging you waifu with completely nude meshes and textures
>completely nude. . . .textures
She has tights painted directly onto the skin over about 40% of the body.

>so I'm obviously not a pedo for shipping illicit materials
Neither illicit nor indicative of paedophilia. Literally has awful looking clothing and as a result extremely awful seams painted directly on, see >Also stop calling me a pedo, if you really wanted to insult me, you'd point out I don't play
Oh, I know you really want to insult me. I'm saying if you weren't actually a mental cripple you'd be smart enough to try either being witty or finding an actual flaw to insult me over.

Are you new?

Sisters are fucking shit assholes

>amanassi getting memed on
nice

Man you sure are angry as fuck
calm down your frustration man

Ok, I'm just going to let this reply speak for itself because now I'm arguing with someone in denial.

And the scrolls have foretold, of black wings in the cold, that when memers wage war come unfurled!

>Clearly delusional person calling someone else a mental cripple
This is just too good

>this thread

Are you? People make essentially that post all the time but next to no one uses the same exact wording when they do. It's too long to be a 100% copied meme phrase and too short to be a pasta.

Amanassi stop your are pure cringe holy shit

I'm not really angry, just really easy to bait

I'm happy to let all of my posts and images, and yours, speak for themselves.

Ok, now we've confirmed that you're new. Let me tell you, that phrase has a long history here. It's ingrained in /tesg/ culture. Every part of it is vital including the 2 exclamation points.

>I'm happy to let all of my posts and images, and yours, speak for themselves.
That's fine. You're the only person convinced you're not a lying pedophile delusional troll at this point, and honestly I don't need to convince you.

how are you getting baited? your are dumb, have garbage taste in waifus and literally the last guy who constantly shouts "muh eiries"
kys my man, everyone is telling you how garbage you are senpai :^))))

Please redpill me on Colorful Magic. Worth installing?

While you guys argue, I'm gonna go questing for love's sake.
Anyone wanna join?

pls stop

If you don't mind being OP then go for it.

Guys is there a mod that lets me summon a half spider/half human dremora?

I remember that there was something like that in a magic mod, but cant remember which one

I want to use its model.

>I'm going to stop posting *le drops le mic*
>keeps posting
Can you do ANYTHING right?

It's alright. Some of the spells look neat. Most of them are overpowered, a lot of them look awful and/or have dumb effects and it adds a lot of Dark Souls and Monster Hunter themed shit (both spells and weapons, plus some knockoff wheel skeletons and pine resins). Some people really like it and others hate it, make a backup save you can revert to if you decide to uninstall it and try it out.

Hello. I don't know how to sign up to this website so I will state my name here. I am Jim Simmons. My wife's son has just started this game, the Elder Scrolls Vampire Expansion. But I don't know if it's appropriate. That's why I binged the Elder Scrolls general discussion and found this messenger application dedicated to it. Is there any inappropriate sexual content in this video game? How bad is the violence? It is rated 18 but I know sometimes that's just a precaution for softer children. My wife's son is 13 but she let's him watch CSI with me. Thank you in advance Elder Scrolls Channel.

Oh, that's that breton girl with that dunmer rogue, right?

Colorful Magic

There is one in colorful magic.

Hella fun, but also some spells are kinda OP and way over-the-top.

I'd suggest getting the version without bossfights if you don't want to be bothered by bosses in the middle of the woods or in a dungeon [flashbacks form Labyrinthian intensify]

Actual /tesg/ historian here.
That specific phrase, "including the two exclamation points", only began use in 2016

>Can you do ANYTHING right?

When this is all over, I just go back to being some shitty troll user nobody will give a shit about.

When did this become more beautiful...

>Install oblivion reloaded for mem. purger, disable all effects and gameplay changes
>feel like this was to easy

And? It's the 2016 Edition Bingo, silly.

Which waifu's butthole has the strongest scent?

>Long history here
>Ingrained
>2016

...than this?
Basically I fucked up gherb

Fair enough, I guess. I can't really call you out for wasting your time on this discussion without being a hypocrite, so I guess that's that.

It's also been common to include something about contributions or a lack thereof and the word newfag.

Lewd dunmer or one of Maxeen's beasts.

That's a relatively long time for an online message board. In any case, long enough that using the proper words does indeed matter.

I wish lewd Dunmer was not a slut and a pure maiden that only kissed girls

Yes sir!
Guess neither of us could pass up a pretty lady crossing our path

>pure maiden
>homosexual degenerate
pick one

I can be a pure maiden~

Seriously I dunno why but he looks happier now.

Ah yes, just like me he put the glove on right away
Great minds think alike, as it were