Destiny General - /dg/

Nightfall - Dust Palace w/ Solar Burn, Airborne, Brawler, Ironclad
CoE - Super Kill Bonus, Brawler, Ironclad
Weeklies - Golgoroth Challenge, Inferno 6v6, Asylum (Trials map)
Xur -

Latest Patch: bungie.net/en/News/Article/44690/
Note: The changes to the melee ability will be manually toggled on Tuesday, May 10th at 10AM Pacific.

Known Issues with Update: bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/199894187/0/0

>>> LINKS

first for shitposting

Dank alpha memes

second for Truth crutch fags need to die

True

>Destiny General - /dg/
Shit thread.

4th for alpha meme.

atom x awesomeness best new otp! they are cute! CUTE!

>Nightfall - Dust Palace w/ Solar Burn, >Airborne, Brawler, Ironclad
>CoE - Super Kill Bonus, Brawler, Ironclad
>Weeklies - Golgoroth Challenge, Inferno 6v6, >Asylum (Trials map)

zippy stop while you're ahead please.

>Not Thundertouch x Awsomeness

HOW WILL ALPHA TEAM EVER RECOVER??

CHECK

Get a real roll.

>didn't update the OP

God you're a fucking retard.

i have mcdelivery breakfast coming soon, what are you guys doing atm?

Friendly reminder that awesomeness looks like a pig oink oink lol

>op fucked up
KILL YOURSELF

Is drinniol autistic? All he talks about is thread drama and how he hates various people why can't he just talk about the game or something else like a normal human bean

His warlock looks like she can take it really good in her asspussy

Literally what

My word there is that terrible word again. "Asspussy"

I mean who comes up with these silly terms "asspussy" my goodness.

"Asspussy" such shame on you children

"Asspussy"

I know i'm late to the party but i'd subscribe to that zippy newsflash from last thread.

>in party chat
>talking about the current state of affairs in Europe
>he mentions how zippy's shitskin possible relatives are invading Europe
> he chants Deus Vult
Never playing with him again

Nah you got him confused with you user

I wish I could give you my cloak, I don't play as a hunter. I really think some strikes have a very high rate when you first play them. I remember when TTK came out I did the Omnigul strike for the first time and got Malok. I never got it again for months. Same thing with Treads, I haven't gotten one in months. Now it happened with Stolen Will, I don't expect to get one with a range perk ever.

And I didn't even get my fucking boots. Fuck you golgoroth.

I wish he'd do like 'breaking news' streams whenever there's drama in the fun, it would be great

anyone for anything? VoG or NF maybe?

Add every last one of those players to the blacklist.

That looks like one hell of a ride

>dragonheart

>atom, inter and even dragonheart hopped in
Fuck, why'd i have to leave

I'll do NF but no mic if that's cool
whitemage730

Is this seriously the norm now? Uploading raid summaries? This is such a cunt thing to do.

>done nightfall this week 5 times
>every last one dropped a stolen will with shit perks
Should I be happy at least it dropped 5 times in a row?

i don't trust you anymore

t. Flufflysheep

Yep. Gonna make it my personal mission now, everytime a raid starts up with /dg/ I WILL be posting the end result to weed out the shitters. The new norm will be Alpha Team standard

STOP IT

sure, adding you now
2/3 for nf if anyone is interested

Thanks for throwing those who joined from golgoroth onward under the bus.

I was only there for oryx. It wasn't too bad

Stop being an insecure faggot holy shit.
The ones that actually block you based on those screenshots are the ones you don't want to raid with in the first place.

But they're doing a speed run, how will the thread survive

>posting my own raid
>cunt thing
It isn't as if people didn't know it exploded into drama at WP. I just wanted to bring closure.

>Those players
>2 HOURS 45 MINUTES

HOW???

>Presence of shitters
>Presence of team six (more like SHIT) hours

>Can't update my year 1 Queenbreaker's bow to y2
What the fuck

one moar for NF plx
whitemage730

Oh shit, the NF is Winter's Run. I need to get a few people and run that until I get a better one. I have last resort and no range perk. It's pretty shit, but I still use it because it's a sweet gun.

sorry I only play with black mages

would anyone be willing to let me kill them in free for all for the first curse.

I don't like this meme
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

your all punks id easily take your bests shots no bother all of you at once one after the other full blast right in the face id take everything you have and still be ok for more youd all spent and id be up for the rest gt in line around the block i dont give a fuck

>Mister_Pony_xD

thanks for remembering me sweety

Anyone up for Vault of Glass? We need 2 on PS4

k

i'll join

>tfw level 22
>tfw get to destroy all ultras with Gjally
how long will this comfy ride last? up to level 34?
my current fav thread meme :)

Ill come after this nightfall

speaking of 2/3 pls assist

With the amount of people that participated i'd assume a lot of time was spent waiting for replacements and drama.
Think the major problem is the different approach of people doing the raid. Some want to get that shit out of the way, while others still see it as a challenge and want to beat it.
This time, it led to shit lodes of drama.
But you gotta leave it to some /dg/ers that they still give non-regulars a try instead of straight up hitting LFG. I think people need to get less salty about good players getting impatient, this shit's been out for 8 god damn months. Running it within an hour is standard even for most LFG groups.
And if you're a new player who want's to take his time when raiding: get into a group that doesn't have that kind of people. There's, like, 10 people actively playing this game, it's fairly easy to remember who's willing to stick around and who is planning to get shit done within an hour.

>implying awesomeness would ever be a coal burner

I'm gonna be doing Mayhem for a while with a booster running, anyone want in?

>So Ive determined each classes underdog subclass today

Bladedancer, Sunbreaker, Voidwalker

In order from most to least underdog.
Theyre good if you posses high skill basically.
Otherwise people think theyre shit.

Apologies Brickler I missed your invite man.

>Bladedancer
>high skill

Opinion discarded

post your slutty pucci bby

is brickler from /dg/ I got a random inv and I joined but then she left and joined some other group ;_;

drinnioli is not for lewd >w

>raiding with joff and dragonheart

really putting the wew in wew lad

i want in. inside you bby

So what happened with this raid today?

Yeah, I've had him added for a while IIRC.

I joined at sisters tho. They took two hours without me.

Doing a fresh HMKF in about 45 minutes to an hour. No speedrun bullshit so fuck off if you want to jerk your e-penis off, do it somewhere the fuck else.

Awesomeness-x

it was your typical group of rookies and has beens, what do you think happened

Actually need one more for vault of glass on PS4

>everyone waits till after beddy bye-bye time to start raiding

everyone should be asleep by then so count me in

Are you telling people like Noobish, Mustang and Zippy to go jerk off their epeen because they simply want to SPEEDRUN? What the fuck is your problem?

>25 sword kills in crucible

Wew lad

My problem is faggots who bitch and moan and then leave raids because their autism requires them to look good in front of a bunch of cunts on an anime imageboard. If you want to speedrun shit, that's fine. Just don't do it in my goddamn raids. We're here to remove Taken and get shit loot.

>sleeping
>ever

PSN?

you sound like a cool guy to raid with, I dont know any of the roles and would love to go on a raid where i was shown what to do rather then not do anything and get carried then have people bitch about me afterwards about not contributing

Well what are you waiting for son, post PSN.

That doesn't make any sense at ALL when you yourself do that shit too you god damn hypocrite. Maybe word your retarded ass words better next time rather than spewing bullshit from your AIDS ridden mouth. Faggot.

I'll raid.

I'm down

>tfw so close

No one wants to do vault of glass?

vog 5/6 fresh hm

Whats your problem? He's just saying his raid wont be a tryhard one where they're gonna start shouting at each other if someone dies like they would in a speedrun.

The goal of a raid is to get loot, not post your run time as if anyone here gives a flying fuck and evidently start drama, I could care less how long we take or who we have. It could be someone who knows the entire raid like the back of their hand or a new guy trying to learn the encounters. Find the nearest bridge and throw yourself the fuck off of it.

My nigger.

My other nigger.

3 or 4/6 for fresh HMKF.

Who /ZenMeteor/ here?

>dragonheart starts moaning

I'll come I suppose.

MUSTANG

BTFO
T
F
O

DESU
B
H

FAMILY
A
M
I
L
Y

You remind me of my cousin Delmar from down in Boozalootie.

Let's cut back here to a couple days ago where you YOURSELF had an autism attack because Atom couldn't complete the jumping puzzle herself so you started shouting at her making everyone in the party uncomfortable. Yeah? No? Practice what you preach before you come for me you stupid faggot. Don't go around accusing people of stroking their epenis because they want to do a speed run when you don't even have the patience to help someone who hardly raids.

You god damn fudge packer. Go ask teacup the size of his penis again. Oh wait, better yet lets go as /gtag/ about your little faggot tendencies and look up some logs yeah?

teacup is 3 inches soft iirc