>How do I get platoons:
Join NOFUN or RNM41
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Old and busted:

Other urls found in this thread:

ritastatusreport.live/2016/05/11/wargaming-publicly-bans-over-30-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for russian bias

Can only afford to get one or the other, so should I get the Jpanther or the Tiger II?

Tiger 2. It's pretty fun and it leads down a better line

>He has the most irritating voice I've ever had the misfortune of hearing

says the man who never speaks

GOYIM / SHEKL for new BENIS name.

[GOYS] - We Wuz Good Goys

This is a terrible idea

[TRUMP]
Can't Stump US

>GOYIM

"Please give me shekels WG, I've been a good goy."

Hearing Khalron say "Please, I've been a good goy" in his weird unplaceable fuccboi accent makes me lose my shit every time.

So were you, but that didn't stop your parents

>naming your clan after memes

literally wotlabs

But I've never said such a thing over the mic

GOOD SOLID TANK

[:^)]

That's what I get for not having a TS overlay.

not true

we all know the only option is to accept the superiority of EU and NOFUN and become [NAFUN]

It IS true.

shit name desu, NOPAN is far superior if you want to reference NOFUN

>"purple players"

So how much could I sell my account with 10 tier 10 tanks, 16k battles, and 23 premium tanks for, and which site should I use?

thanks for the info

T H I C K

I'd buy that for a dollar!

All these people wantinh /pol/ meme as a name weren't even around when /pol/ use to shitpost here

Is that not something someone who doesn't talk can have the authority to say?

stupid gup poster

REMOVE ARTILLERY

>Force myself to play the campaign for Chief/T95
>Get tank
>Haven't played a single game since the campaign ended

Benis is /pol/ as hell though.

just copped

nice aliasing fag boy

don't bully sam you faggot

ya because a gtx 980ti w/ i7 4770k cant get 60fps with AA on

shitty novideo bullshit why ddi i fuckin buy this shit

sam is a promise breaker, he deserves the bully

why i tried to give the gold

come to NA and ill give it to u right now

also i never promised but ok

Sam is the QTest NA player, and is the only one on NA who can actually play the game well

I'm sure is only coincidence that sam rhymes with scam ))))))))))))))))))))

If you take the word "Sam" and place a C inside of it, you get the word "Scam"

Coincidence? I think not!

so, just like the rest of PLSGO?

same poster

>forgot I turned off Encounter and Assault battle type in settings for about a thousand games
>WR and W8 goes up

placebo?

Assault is shit. Encounter only slightly less so.

Encounter can be good or bad depending on the map. I see a lot of 'monster damage' replays on encounter because it gets all the shitters to drive to one place for you to shoot, but it can also lead to 100 XP first win fastcap matches.

Assault is shit and doesn't work in pubs.

>Assault is shit and doesn't work in pubs.
t. bluescum. It isn't 2015 anymore. Assault is farm central.

Designated target (+2s spotting) or adrenaline rush (-9,1% reload time when tank hp < 10% of its total) for my AMX 50 100?

I don't run food but ultimately it will have a full girl crew. 2/4 right now. Both perks I would like.

>platting with sam and yewchung
I must have died in front of the computer, woke up in heaven

i love this game

>Stomp game in Church III
>Too slow to see an enemy before everything dies
>Go back to base to stop remaining enemies last resort capping, find full HP cromwell
>YOLO into him and farm him
>Top XP on my team from just that
How can one tank be so biased?

ritastatusreport.live/2016/05/11/wargaming-publicly-bans-over-30-players/

>that paragraph

how can someone be so autistic?

I've never played WoT but really enjoyed Armored Warfare and the gameplay seems similar to WoT. Are there any reasons I should not start playing WoT right now if I never have?

that shit 4-5th skill material, you should pick something useful first

No, it's cancer. Please spare yourself the nightmare of these incompetent slavdevs in charge of your game.

The grinds in this game are much worse than those in armored warfare, andthere's no pve mode to get them over with.

>do tourneys
>free exp bad grinds
??

but there is a PvE mode

>The grinds in this game are much worse than those in armored warfare
guess which module I ground for last, and when

I don't know and I don't care. No grind on the t-10 is hard because it's not bad stock. I wouldn't ever want to grind the Leo PTA stock again, nor the T32, T29 or the WZ-120, there are dozens of absolutely awful grinds, especially if you don't plan ahead
Look at it from the perspective of a new player, they don't have the right tanks or the skills to do these tourneys and make good gold

But by then they're still finding out about the game, so the dullness hasn't kicked in too hard.

sturer emil

AW-like pve would be pretty fun for wot. Just imagining grinding through stock tier 9's by shitting on tier 7's and 8's

/r/ the chieftain/T95 swastika pic

loss.jpg version when?

thank you my white friend

JUST

NOPAN when?

tournament in 15 minutes right?

yup

Hahaha

They want us to give 3 options for names of clan and clan tag and they'll pick one and change it for free, but they probably won't approve what we want so I'll probably just rename it when we can in 12 days

Some of the ones suggested should be fine.

I say we just give them dummy names so they get off our case and I can pay for a change at a later date

PERKELE

SEEKER GET IN HERE!!

What kind of idiotic system is that?

Might as well give 3 valid choices and hope we get lucky.

Is Benis kill now?

Americans are such prudes.

we can just namechange to something WG likes then change it in 2 weeks

How did WG find out about this in the first place? Someone told them what it meant didn't they?

That's wrong though. The grind is much more painful in AW, because if you aren't playing PvP fully upgraded, you are going to get shit on. PvE is the only redeeming feature of AW, but it gets boring and repetitive, and the exp and credit gains are terrible. AW had some good ideas and a lot of potential, but Obsidian's execution was even worse than Wargaming.

We heavily suspect Greengem sent a ticket after Oberst kicked him. He sperged really hard in a PM to Oberst after that.

And the fact that, cause of the PvE mode, you get a rather small PvP population as a result. At least concerning the NA server, not sure how things are on the EU server. Time will tell if they can make it or not, give them a year tops, if they haven't improved by a lot by then, I consider it a ded game and a waste.

Well, what does it mean, then? If WG thinks it refers to a "male body part", what is the problem? I'm betting PENIS would fly on the EU servers. (PUSSY or COCK probably not.)

I want to be dead.

I don't know, at one point there was a Jews clan in AW, no idea if they are still around or not. They seemed to be /pol/acks judging from how they acted in game chat during matches.

Maybe try this

It's against the EULA and since it got reported they won't just ignore it

Every time I get out of bed, I wonder why I bother.

it's all going to be ok :3

But how exactly does it break the rules?

see

this

Drink more vodka to ease the despair

Yeah, I can read, but HOW EXACTLY does it break the rules...

Well, whatever, not my problem and it's very late/early already.

do it user

BENIS=Penis
Penis=Sexual Harrasment

from the EULA

>3.08 which have an association with sexuality, pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.