1st for Mommy Rosaria!

PS4 > PC

CONFIRMED CANON DARK SOULS TIME LINE

PICKLE PEE

>be ashen user
>estus empty, weapon broken
>bonfire in sight when suddenly, a fog wall
>{invaded by dark spirit dragonsis!}
>immediately you look around for summon signs, but find none and begin to search for a corner to hide away
>maybe the invaded will just leave if you hide well enough?
>you don't get far before you meet the invading presence
>expecting to find a red hued phantom you see only a humanoid, but draconic-featured naked figure, with swept horns, dark scales and an athletic yet plump build
>the unarmed, but still intimidating dragoness simply walks toward you one step at a time with a sly, predatory smile on her face
>you hardswap to your raw dark sword+2 and apply lightning resin, intending to swing away and pray for the best
>before you land a hit you're assaulted with an incredibly loud roar from the dragoness' maw, and forced off your feet
>you scramble to get up but another roar from your aggressor summons two giant, aetherial claws above you which crash down upon your body with such tremendous force that your muscles ache too much to move
>all you can do is look up to the sultry smile of the dragoness, who stands over you motionlessly save for her breathing
>after taking her moment to look upon her victim, she bends down, resting a knee uncomfortably on your chest, and strokes her scaly claw down your face
>her smile grows as she turns herself around, exposing her thick, toned legs and firm, round, plump butt to your view before heavily planting herself on your face

I want to pump a rum pickle pee!

What's the best way to deal with greatshields? Shotels? Estocs?

I wish you could parry with 2handed weapons agan.

PC FC at High Wall is still goin' on. Pass is dsg.

confirmed by your mum?

Why does the dragon face look so smug?

This is the one true ending. Its the only ending that is against Kaathe and Frampts or Gwyns plans.

You can tell because the old firekeeper that is narrating it sounds pissed as fuck. We know that firekeepers fall inline with Gwyns plans so it makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=00KiUkde08g

cancerous generalposting bullshit
trip so I can filter all of that

FFA?

Being a dragon. Is. Amazing!

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!

Ruling over our endless landscape of grey water, and grey trees! We've even got this skull! The hell if I know where it came from!

Yep, this really is, the high life!

Except for Seath!

How exactly does respeccing via Rosaria work? Can you only change stats you yourself have levelled or can you redo your entire fucker? Like, if I'm not ever going to use intelligence or faith on this character, can I drop them through the fucking floor to pump up my physical stats?

Favourite weapon is SkSs

Armour? DaS1 I always loved the Stone Knight and Steel sets. I love Leonhard's clothes in DaS3, and it offers a fucking wonderful selection of knightly armour.

Veeky Forums came up with a sci-fi souls setting and a PnP game to go with it, called Lost Source. I was only around for the very beginning of the process so I know shit all about the actual system and I missed out on a lot of the setting detail, but the basic premise was
>Far far far future
>Set in an abandoned megacity
>Humans are extinct
>City is inhabited by the robots and synthetic life forms they left behind
>Player character(s, seeing as this was meant to be for PnP) is one of the few sane robots in the city. Mysteriously awakes in a scrapyard some day and has to find its way around
>Don't know if they ever settled on it but the player character was either a special program or the conscience of a last human, uploaded into a robot
>Player character's final decision would be something along the lines of: restoring humanity; letting the insane robots do their thing and hoping they sort themselves out; wiping it all out and hoping something new rises from the ashes
>Might have also been aliens. No one could agree on if they wanted there to be aliens or not.

>Souls equivelant is Source, which are human ideas: old art, DVDs, films, books, magazines, etc.
>Source is highly valued amongst robots (can't remember why exactly, I think robots can't come up with new ideas by themselves and being able to peruse old human knowledge is calming/staves off malfunction)

>Big gimmick thing/sci-fi version of trick weapons is body customisation
>Like jet legs n shit

So Yhorm's fun when he can kill you by looking at you for too long.

What's the fc password?

>Someone actually spent minutes of their life typing this out

7rd for Tarkus
8rd for poise is NOT working as intended

any tips /dsg/ content creators?

PS4 = larger online population, 0 hackers, graphics look good enough
PC = tiny niche online population that will disappear in 1-2 months, 20% of the population hacks, better graphics but only with a $400 graphics card

The Knightess is supposed to be disfigured in the chest area I think. Leonhard's face is just the default male setting with a couple digits off here and there.

They actually took the time to make unique faces for most NPCs in DaS

imgur.com/a/NzlkQ
imgur.com/a/gIOFn

What u guys think of 32 VIG?

Time well spent desu

AbsoluteMadman I know you gotta be here right. If you are, thanks for bein a real human bean and aiding a simple purpal lookin for sneaky shackles.

Fuck I love Plague's stuff.

I FOUND IT

I FOUND MY WEAPONFU

MY BLADEFU

I DID IT

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN

To be fair he raises some good points. I only really see one glaring issue with this plotline: Yorshka would not be spared because she was of dragonkin. The Painted World was destroyed by the Cathedral of the Deep and Priscilla's half-dragon blood didn't save her from being eaten by Aldrich.

Nah, just 1 on 1s.

We need more people.

DO NOT use BKGA or Estoc during dsg FCs

If im host I will blacklist you

that scifi idea sounds really cool, user

What is it?

I think the prisoner;s chain is a bad idea desu

>Gargoyle Flame Hammer

Man, I love this thing.

give me swordspear advice

Astora GS good?

AWWWW what's the matter Seath?
Are still mad cause gonna die some day cause you aint got no scales?

>don't use this weapon because I don't like it

Why didnt we burn like das1?

>Get summoned as Sentinel
>Kill Invader
>Another person invades as I land killing blow
>Host just sits and watches me fight off and somehow kill like 4 or 5 people appearing from different directions
>A bunch of proof of Concords in minutes

My claymore served me well until some dual fire sword twink character came in and killed me in two hits from full health.

Felt great.

Good thing you're not host.

because you're a little bitch unkindled

BKGA is pure cancer, have some dignity and respect for the rest of the FC, its not just about you.

I host almost everyday

I have no fucking clue how I'm supposed to get 30 concords or whatever for darkmoon blade, the fucking covenant does not work

what do

>no armor based on bram stoker's dracula
this would fit perfect in a souls game

Veeky Forums might still have threads about it occasionally. I haven't seen one for a while though. Go to a site that has a Veeky Forums archive and search for Lost Source, should be able to find some stuff.

Aww Seath! What's the matter Seath? Still mad 'cause ya gonna die one day 'cause ya ain't got no scales? Bitch ain't got no legs. Ain't even got legs! I even got this crystal shit that makes us double immortal for some reason, we don't even need it! Don't even need it! How's it feeeeeeeeeeeel Seath?

Is power within worth it?
I feel like the 10 att I get as a knight means I have to have some spell attuned.

Because you're about as flammable as ashes.

A lot of das3 faces are similar to the defaults
Eygon for example is almost identical to the carim novice preset
I'm not sure if the preset is based off the npc or vice versa

Hold with both hands and mash R1

Woo!
It's got what it takes
So tell me why can't this be love?

Time to farm slut. Took me about 4-5 hours with 474 item discovery.

Dragons are bullies.

No

AYY FUCCBOIS
DID I HEAR FIGHT CLUBBAN

HOSTING NOW AT HIGH LOTHRIC WALL
NO WEAPONS RESTRICTED, GIT GUD OR GET OUT

PC
PASSWORD dsg AS ALWAYS

Regularly switch between one and two handing, the wide sweep 2h rolling r1 is useful, a lot of people either don't know about or just don't know the timing for the buff blast so it's always worth getting off at least once early in the fight and after if you've got the FP and maybe a simple offhand for FP recovery, delay your second pokes a little to avoid getting caught in parry fishing and also to get better tracking on people rolling.

Pontiff Soul

Profaned UGS or GS of Judgement?

>Helm of the Darkmoon Knightess,
>Fire Keeper of Anor Londo.

>After becoming Undead, she visited the Dark
>Sun Gwyndolin at the Mausoleum of the Spiral
>Depths, became a Blade of Darkmoon,
>and assumed the flame-keeping duty. She
>received this helm, which hides her hideous
>form and helps her hunt the guilty.
she's fucked up all over. das simply didn't include options for scars. leonhard's face is inexcusable. even if he got it somehow fixd at rosaria's, he's still wearing the mask

Yeah except that armor has nothing to do with Bram Stoker at all and was just made for that shitty movie. Seriously that armor was the only good part.

Anybody up for killing Papa O?
Ps4
pw - dsgre4

Ok better outlaw bleed meme builds too because theyre just as overpowered

also outlaw katana users because running poke is OP

and all glaive users and...

Ridiculous, no thank you. Also, I'd prefer if you didn't call me a slut.

Profaned is one of the best UGS. It's quality-based

Judgement is one of the worst GS. Low AR, terrible scaling

Well what do I use that slot on then?
Profused Sweat? Fire Orb? Sacred Flame.

I mean I don't want to go into int and faith so is there anything that works with fixed values and doesn't need those stats.

get carthus flame arc

>invade
>host has two phantoms
>painstakingly beat them both
>host runs back to summon more phantoms

GOD JUST FUCKING FIGHT ME YOU HAVE MORE HEALTH AND MORE ESTUS

BKGA is far worse than any of those

How spooked were you?

>Using a BKGA and washing pole
>Washing pole is there to running R1 anyone that tries to run off and heal

>Smash ganker host to 5% health
>He runs to chug
>Swap to washing pole immediately and try to run after him
>Character will NOT sprint for.some reason

Fucking why
what am I missing
this has happened several times

>died to literal straightsword r1 mashing due to not expecting scrub bullshit

wow whoops

Just tor that im going to use both, at once.

Is melee with sunlight spears viable? I want to be able to cheese through parry spammers

Sure, where do you want my sign?

longshot but anyone have a spare firelink greatsword they dont want anymore? i want to use it on a cosplay character but i will be keeping it around level 60/70 and its gonna be a while before i get to the end of the game on this character, if i even bring it that far. i want to leave some areas open for invasion

>Character will NOT sprint for.some reason
I hate this shit too

so I just finished rosaria's covenant quest. The only thing I got from this is that Rosaria was Lothric's queen, which is a goddess of fertility similar to gwynevere

Fog

Maybe. But I'd let dragonsis bully me any day. Especially if it meant her having her way with me after she's knocked the fight out of me.

Question, is there one dragonsis or several?

I know I told you guys to get a room but can you make it quick

There are people waiting to play

If you empty your stamina bar, you can't sprint until your stamina recovers almost fully.

Alright, fuck aldrich/farron/sentinels

im not farming this shit. like an hour with one concord. im just gonna ng

Is it better than fire paper and bundles? Or lightning paper and bundles?

forgot to mention i am on PC

I know how you feel. I give the people I invade too much credit. I need to start treating everyone like they're retarded.

Is a regen build possible?

Would Butcher's or Anri's be a better choice for it?

Okay I'll put it just before Oceiros then

From can't program for shit. Nigga is lost somewhere in limbo

Souls character quests are retarded, just ignore them

If you hold the sprint button while the stamina bar is empty it waits until the bar is completly full to let you sprint

>want to do a backstep attack
>have to wait 5 seconds after i'm done walking to be able to do a backstep

I hope several.

Dude what's your item discovery? I'm farming them, got about 15 in 9 hours

>In an FC, three or four wins deep
>New Dark Spirit gets summoned
>Stands by the host, despite him pointing at me and me bowing and calling
>Finally jumps down into the pit, but walks to a corner and sits; won't budge
>Host gives him a kick, and he starts trying to attack the host
>Host evades him until he gives up and goes back to sitting
>Mad Spirit shows up
>Figure the DS is someone I beat, and that's why he won't fight, so I point to the MS then to the DS, as I leave the pit
>They stand there and look at eachother for a minute, then the MS comes up and tries to BS me
>Me and host wind up 2v2-ing them and winning

The fuck was the point? How retarded do you have to be to not understand how a fight club works, especially if you're already dropping Soap signs?

Whats a fun non casting build? I'm tired of gimping myself cause fuck from.

I fucking hate that i can't just co-op anywhere AND also enjoy PVP.

The highest my two characters have gone is SL 60

I'll give you one if you can infuse one of my weapons with sharp. Tired of farming sharp gems all day.

I'm on PC. Are you?

So I just beat Ocerios and Im playing a mage

Is it better to get the spell or the moonlight greatsword?

There are at least 3 in this thread that I can identify.

One wears nothing at all because she hates shields.
One wears the firekeeper top with black leather patns.
One wears dancer gear.