- Alliance
- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

Questions to avoid asking:
>Will the server ever come up again?
>Is anyone stuck on authenticating?
>What toxine should i take to end myself?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0
Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx
Vanilla WoW Head: db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB: vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz

nth for dying inside

Is anyone stuck on authenticating?

ITS UP

REBIRTH IS POPPING

nigga don't even try to login until sunday at least
The servers are officially down, whether or not the DDoS attacks stopped.

Just accept it and don't even try to get in, it will make you feel better

SERVER IS FUCKING UP

NOT A DRILL

ITS LIT

Who /patinetlywaiting/ here?

The worst is already behind us.

literally zero guarantee that this "upgrade" will help against the DDoS
i'm prepared for disappointment come Sunday

lazermon give me the beyond godlike guild bank info on valkyrie and ill spread the wealth around

The Kronos crew wouldn't shut down the servers for a whole week if they didn't believe it will help fight back against future DDoS attacks, and they must be more knowledgeable on computers/networks than you an me considering they've ran a WoW server for more than a year now

>leave for 2 days
>come back
>still shitposting and shilling general

never change /krog/

for those who were asking in the old thread.

it's under the Warcraft twitch channel, go to latest broadcast.

twitch replays the chat now as well, so it's pretty kek

Hey we voted and the back up guild is horde side on L4G. Message Trumped for an invite

What's the realmlist?

>Went to catalog and searched for "nost" instead of "krog"

One can only dream..

You just posted this in wpsg. Fuck off, L4G is shit

>adjustable XP rates

kys

awoo~

i fucking knew lazermong was lurking around here

i rly hope that pathetic cuck rolls horde on k2 just so i can send him to suicide watch while i laugh and post pics of it on /krog/

oh, for a sec i tought i could play, silly me OP, silly me.

>Go to Lordaeron
>Worlds most Populated and complete server
>Make new Char
>Start zone is fucking dead

Max keks.

The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately.

Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word.

They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.

yeah, one can only dream of playing with 3000 Xiao's and 4000 Sergei's

>Nostalrius was perfect

That's just a ramdom issue.

tl:dr

kill yourself lazercuck

you better hide yourself deep in orgrimmar laddy

the big bad wolf is coming

>Complaing about there being Rams in WoW

What did he mean by this?

not to mention fighting for nods and quest items 24/7 in every zone because there's too many people.

I picked up herbalism on my lvl 1 human and wasn't able to harvest a single herb while levelling 1-10 in Elwynn forrest (it got better later to be honest)

What? L4G doesn't have that. You are retarded.
Set realm list logon.looking4grouo.eu

>tfw this guy was most probably playing on Nostalrius

Playtbc is no more. Virtually everyone called it long ago.

Err looking4group.eu

both kronos servers are dead compared to nostalrius
relase numbers too, and at some point 13-14k online

Trying to farm mats at 60...was torture.... Nost really should have divided its server into multiple smaller ones

>people actually fell for the playBBC meme

hmm.. I hope people didn't donate

was it full 24 hours a day?

>free 10 slot bags
>instant 60
>prepackaged addons
>3xp rate on quel'danas

Literally made for cata babies. Fuck off shitcunt

i miss nostalrius.

is kronos worth to start back on vanilla?

The point is Nost's population was definitely not blizz-like and actually detracted from enjoyment of the game.

If it ever comes online again.

is it down?

i would choose a server as populated any day over what we have right now,azeroth was actually alive as fuck

At the very least until monday. But I think the moment it comes back itll be DDOSed again so itll be down for another week.

is there any active wow pservers atm?

I'd rather play on nost than on "blizzlike" population

Population is EVERYTHING

finally no reddit and lolten nonsense in op

you guys act like k2 isn't full. there are players everywhere at any time of day.

everyone who is on it has been for awhile, that is why.

K2 wasn't online in the past 6 days

E P I C

Why is there no dungeon finder on Lordaeon?

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea.

Rebirth for vanilla. No good TBC, and then there is other ones for the shit expansions.

okay i'll try rebirth.

thanks a lot

>secretly hoping Kronos will give the whole pop tons of rested xp and maybe some free gold as an apology...hehe

Not playing vanilla buddy I am playing TBC. You get 0 cash btw.

>not using the char unstuck function to get that sweet rested xp

>kronos 1 cucks actually think they matter
lol ok gramps dont pull ur back out

I know it's a tbc server and I know you don't get free cash. Everything I just posted was 100% correct, you're just reaffirming how shit the server is

I am hoping the same. Everyone against kronos giving an apology XP bonus is literally retarded, you want "blizzlike", right? Well blizzard used to compensate gametime for MAITENCE days, imagine if this happened to the old blizz in 04, you'd get hooked the fuck up.

i hope hellground actually gets active again coz their server and raids are actually very nice

i'd be fine with just getting my rested bonus maxed since i didn't log out in an inn

Just having some fun whe the server is down. Does this threaten you?

if hellground did what L4G did and relaunched a progressive international server they would have thousands of players overnight

main server is too old to get anything fresh going unfortunately

Videos prove L4Gs shit work, We are right now setting up a horde guild

numbers aren't important.
If you're questing for 30mins without seeing another player (implying your not deep in a cave in a shitty zone like Azshara) or when it takes you one hour to find a last Stockades dps, that's when you worry about population.

K1 player here btw, population is fine. I'm level 41 and see way more players lower than me than I see higher levels.
I actually feel like a big guy when I'm chilling in SW by the mailbox :^)

Dead private servers are really depressing. I went on Hellground and there was maybe 10 people standing around in Orgrimmar in their T6. Do they just have a small guild and raidlog? I don't get it.

>Well blizzard used to compensate gametime for MAITENCE days

which is irrelevant because private servers don't have sub fees.

You can get 1-5x exp for quests by typing .questexp 1-5 in say as well.

a HG reboot would literally be a godsend I can't fathom why they wouldn't release a new realm.

They lie about their population and trick people into donating to get past the fake queue.
Plus it is a molten realm so its pretty shit quality.

numbers are important up to what around retail pop cap was

apparently people forget that when you had your 10k+ pop on nost the server literally had a half second delay on all actions

is this known amongst the people that play there?
What happens when someone asks about it on their forum?

Thread deleted, user banned.

Message Trumped for invite to the backup L4G guild

exactly
And K1 had a retail-like population at the moment. Once everyone reaches lvl 60, it should be a very fun server to play on, especially if the devs fix more bugs now that they have a bigger population.
I'm just hoping it won't get too popular and end up like Nostalrius...

>rebirth has a queue now

wow looks like it might actually be decent

Queue is from 1500 onwards. They capped it at 1500 for some reason.

>server has a queue
>wow it must be good

It's got a queue because they're being flooded with temp Kronos refugees killing time. No one plays on that scam of a server regularly.

Free weekend on FFXI for anyone who ever played this Friday.

I'm gonna be fucking rinsing the shit out of that waiting for Kronos to come back up.

Looks like the Rebirth admins are back it in /krog/ general :^)

horde?

B-BUT MUH C&D...MUH $64K SERVERS AND CONNECTION

W-WE WAIT YOU!...

>Thinking you get rested xp while the server is completely offline

Isn't K1 actually up this whole time

Yea horde, waiting in thrallmar only need 2 signs lots of Nihilim members

you think all those /no-life/ would roll on obscure super-shitty servers if K1 was up?

nah... K1 isn't up :/

>server logs the unix timestamp upon logging out
>once you log in it checks said timestamp
>server calculates rested xp from the difference between current and past timestamp
almost got me there

this is pretty much the nadir desu

tomorrow the "its only 2 more days, why are you playing on X garbage server and wasting your time?" shitposting starts

reminder that stormrage features no que, or players for that matter :(

yeah its eu server and 2 am atm
but yeah hellground should have launched a fresh server months ago

What class does the vg guild need?????

roll a hunter and create a /target Finalflash macro

hmm nevermind he is alliance and so is the Veeky Forums guild

Priest message trump on horde for invite turning in charter now

Back to empty vengeance with you

druid

ur a ememknad

ty senpai

i'm also good at fishing