Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

All builds are good builds except yours edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds guide
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11222899.23324555.1123374755657a87.152535.1721325a617485
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why? SP pots are really this OP?

So what's the standard build? Full int? When i played in the icbt2 the *****meta***** was full spr - because int didn't scale well, supposedly.

Just to clarify, i'm not the misinfo agent, i'm the one who asked for guidance.

Can we bitch about drop rates for a second?

Fuck the Blue Vubbe Fighter token

So another interesting thing, the patch updated most of the shaders... most of those having size savings anywhere from 10% to 90%. Are they actually taking client optimization seriously?

>vubbe blood
>the enemies show up in one map in the game
>with insane spawn timers
>and you have to kill a specific amount of them without killing another monster with enforced drop rate otherwise vubbe blood will never drop
>and the blood is used for several good recipes

What a terrible idea.

How is cross guard on Highlander3?
I have no fucking idea which skills to pick on highlander.

Is a demon prison fighter gem worth anything?
It gives plus one to barbarian skill pouncing.

Do barbarians even use pouncing or should I just feed it to one of my gems?

What drops the Ghost headband recipe?

>Are they actually taking client optimization seriously?
Yes. Don't believe the doomposters.

It's good. You don't really need points in it, though, it scales well with just one.

I often theorize about some gimmicky Hoplite build where you use that and Spear Thrust to do like 10x pierce damage.

Check old thread for responses

The fighter is the same except there are two items that Blue Vubbe Fighters can drop and instead of having an ass respawn timer there's just 10 of the fuckers on the map and they only spawn in the ass ends of it.

>muh shaders
Get back to me when a bot spamming shout doesn't guarantee

tfw breathing down her neck

>that feel when that AFKer you got killed with kited monsters didn't drop any gems

New to the game; level 23 on Klaepedia.

How do I find a party? I'm in the first dungeon, I think, and I see other parties around, but I never get invited, and no one ever joins mine.
Is there a party finder queue thing I can use, or what?

What skills are worth getting on thighlander anyway?

Wat

It's not really a dungeon. Proper dungeons have party finder. Counts as a dungeon map, but is not a dungeon. Blame translation

you are not in the first dungeon

Was something about my post nonsensical?

Crystal mines? that's a field dungeon, not an actual "dungeon"

the first real dungeon is at 50 and is like a WoW instance map.

Be me
>grinding mage tower 3
>f2p friendo comes to play
>Make an alt
>we lvl till level 5
>switch to main char and continue to do mage tower 2
>go for a cig
>my lvl 5 buddy is now tped to mage tower 5

I've never actually seen a Vubbe Fighter across all my characters.

There's only 3 on the map and they have a 30 second respawn time.

If you or other people set their party to 'open', you can click on the party in the party list and it will send the leader a notice asking if they want to invite you.

Nobody really party until 200+ though, likely just a couple friends teaming up.

Ahh, that makes way more sense.
Thanks a lot.
At what point should I start grinding mobs instead of doing quests?
Also, should I save EXP cards or use them immediately?

>Farming 2 kepa wings for daily mission
>Got 2 roxona plate guantlet recipes instead
>Doing missions and see this wiz farming wiz bracelet
>Come back after 3 hours and he's still at it
>try it out myself and got one after 30th kill
wew lad

How was your day /tosg/?

This game is preparing to shut down.

Complete silence even before F2P

No feedback from support tickets

staff being let go

no funds coming into the game since F2P no TP sales, no Faundry funds (if this continues, games dead in a week or so.

Got a patch that was minor fixes (something 1-2 people can do)

Negative press, negative results, bot banning slowed/stopped.

Their silence indicates a conflict in the company which will likely mean the game is going into talks about shutting down.

He teleported to your quest, I think. You have the same option on the right.

what the fuck

use your cards immediately until you hit 50, then go to the first dungeon outside of tenet chapel. The next dungeon is at level 90, same process, cards until 90, dungeon dungeon dungeon.

You really won't be grinding on mobs until like level 150+, just keep doing quests

>nobody really parties til 200
Shit, really? I don't know how long I can play this solo.
What's considered the "fun" way to level?

This spider won't drop its recipe

I mean it's his fault for warping to your quest. But it is a bit silly that it's impossible for him to go back, given he'll have no money for warp, and may not even have activated the initial statue. The emblem really should warp to your starting town rather than map entrance.

>30 second respawn time
My ass. I've run across that entire map for half an hour before and only seen one. I was the only guy there, too. No way somebody was killing them before I was.

Go kill shit with the exp set to different things so your friend gets dat sweet leech exp

ded on arrival.

back to anything else

>this game
>fun

pick one

Well, you can make a friend. Nobody parties out in the world because they don't have to, that's all. Just like any modern MMO. Play the game with someone you know won't flake out immediately (or, just roll the dice on some user) and have fun playing with people that way. People play with each other using the dungeon finders of course, it's just not until you're high level and out of quests that you need to grind, so no parties.

we tried that but he got dogshit exp, he got plenty of moneyz/drops tho 20k or so

All large monsters (in the entire game) are currently set forced on a global 5 minute respawn timer, meaning all large monsters spawn at once every 5 minutes. Stupid, but it's what it is. Regular monsters for most maps are 2 minutes.

GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T CHOOSE A CLASS, PLEASE HELP

It's not fun but it's cute and that's whats important.

>What's considered the "fun" way to level?

Killing yourself

I'll pick two and you can't stop me!

nigga is not even on the 2005 picture what the fuck

All of the large monsters in the entire game spawn at the same time, or all of the large monsters on one map?

also >5 minutes
what the fuck IMC

Wizard Cryo 3 Chrono 3

You're welcome

Choose whatever you think has the cutest costumes!

I remember that happened to me once although I was lucky demon prison is so close

What a stupid system

>gonna sell a 300k item
>Random faggot undercuts everybody by 100k

is the character head spazzing out when you move diagonally a bug?

It's a feature.

Looking for a new MMO to play.
What can you tell me about this one? I really want something that lets me interact with other players, especially in dungeon running.

In the transition from beta to live servers, they added global respawn timers on a per map basis, which overrides the spawn rate of individual mobs. Who knows why, maybe for performance reasons? Anyways, what it means is that every 5 minutes, all large monsters on a map will respawn. Every 2 minutes, all medium and small monsters respawn. There's also some random spawning ambush type stuff that's unrelated that operates on a per-player basis to spawn stuff around you, but not all monsters are affected by this. Different maps aren't synced in time, and some of the earlier zones, and one or two random ones like dina bee farm have slightly faster rates.

>wanna go archer/raner/fletcher for mad deeps
>most boring outfits

Is the PvP any good in this game? WoE was always my favorite part of Ragnarok.

>download this on steam
>open patcher
>it's just an image with no text, bars or anything
wat

>Ranger
>boring
fight me faggot

FPS issues.
Balance issues.

Do boys play this game?

It's like 3 or 5 minutes.
IMC had this retarded idea to put a second clock on spawns. The listed timers from various sites are worthless.

We all cute girls here

Cute ones!

He really doesnt have anything special outside of Barrage, Steady aim, and Spiral Arrow

You can't pick them up anymore anyway. As a priest though I still resurrect dead AFKers and watch them die over and over just to break their gear.

No. We're all girls here, senpai.

1) is wizard c3 worth it?
2) what do i level as a wizard?
3) how's cyro?

Was probably to keep the amount of items down. Usually most large monsters drop something of value so by extending timers they essentially extend the time people play. Making it more competitive for monster kills and all that bullshit.

They were asking for cute boys you sillies

Is the SEA server still unaccessible?

What the hell happened? Too much traffic?

My time is worthless and I want cash now, so FUCK YOU!

Why is the range on Double Slash lower than a fucking basic attack?

Why do I have insane delay on my attacks and skills when I have sub 100ms?

I'd fuck those, you'd need to put more fat on them to make them repulsive.

when will they fix these?

>worthless
Nice.

Never.

>IMC
>fix things

There isn't a single good looking girl here

That's possible... though that would be pretty stupid. When kToS first opened, the starting maps shared the same low spawn rate, making them were completely devoid of monsters when more than a few players were on them. They responded by lowering the delay between respawning mobs of all mobs on the first 3 maps on orsha and klaipeda down to 5 seconds. It's clearly visible, and actually kind of crazy. If those maps can handle it fine, I don't see why other maps have to have such abysmal rates.

Soon!

Stop lying

>want Krivis' red robes
>can't seem to find any good synergies

This is my build, I'm at Doppel 1 right now.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11222899.23324555.1123374755657a87.152535.1721325a617485

I put points only into skills that mattered, depending on how many circles you take for the class is the only variable.
1 Circle: not that great as a 1C class but if you must, go 5 Crown, 5 Catar and Wagon, or 5 Crown 5 Cross Cut 4 Catar 1 Wagon for Barbarian.

2 Circles: Max Skyliner, Cross Cut and Moulinet. From C1 leave Wagon at 1 and Catar at 3 and use thise points in Crown.

3 Circles: Max Skyliner and Skull Swing (permanent 0 DEF on normal monsters and Elites and 0 DEF for 30 seconds at LVL 5 for bosses) use some points on Crown or Cross Guard to get them to 7 or 8 each, use remaining points on Cross Cut. Vertical Slash is trash for a non overheat skill.

That trait from Cross Guard for pierce makes no sense, would require lots of weapon switching which I find annoying, straight up good build from that other user.

I'm a f2p fag, just hit 60 and want to buy something off the trading post - why doesn't it allow me?
Gives me a "function not available until 16th of May" error.

Thanks in advance.

no synergy with krivis>?

Because IMC wants their game to die and actively find ways to kill it faster.

>playing around family name
>enter this, can't change it
wew time to make a family of time wizards

I am not a clever man

Where can I get my hands on the recipe for this fine American rifle?

Literally the only reason I'm going QS>Falc>Musketeer instead, better costumes, I bet Falc costume looks cool with a musket.

this has never happened in the history of humanity in any dimension, reality of timeline.

Cleric 2 > krivis 3 > druid 2 is a good INT cleric build

Releasing a game as free to play without a way to pay for premium features is truly an expert strategy. All those people a week from now that might have bought stuff before they quit, lost.