/OPTCG/ - One Piece Treasure Cruise General

Everything you see is Bait Edition

Previous thread'n: 141557584

>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP'N!

>Quick Links'n
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/

>/optcg/ Friend Code List Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains'n. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread'n.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet'n
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS'N (GLOBAL)
>[05/10-05/24] Young Arlong Fortnight
>[05/10-05/17] Smoker's Fortnight
>[05/17-05/24] Sanji gets Raped Fortnight
>[05/24-05/31] Tsuru's Fortnight
>[05/17-05/23] FP Recruit Event
>[05/17-05/23] X2 Super Success+Super Skillup
>[05/10-05/17] Kid Luffy/Ace/Sabo Limited RR Event
>[05/12-05/13] CLASH'N! Heracles'n Raid

*Replay Adventure Event schedule'n
>[05/10-05/14] Kimono Strawhats' Fortnight
>[05/14-05/18] Halloween I Fortnight
>[05/18-05/22] Halloween II Fortnight

EVENTS'N (JP/EZMODE)
>[05/03-05/17] Ivankov Waifu Edition Fortnight
>[05/05-05/12] Nigger Luffy Fortnight
>[05/05-05/12] Kimono Strawhats 2 Fortnight
>[05/05-05/12] Sit on my Face Waifu Fortnight
>[05/12-05/15] Legend Law 72 Hour Sugo

>Global has more events than JP
holy shit

what is dead may never die

Can I beat 30 stam arlong with a slasher team?

GENERAL RULES - Please follow this rules closely before posting.
1) You must be above Pirate Level 200 if you want to give any opinions on the game, or advice to newbies.
2) Check the Links on the OP before asking any questions
3) Perona is the best waifu, this is undisputed.
4) Have fun!

>"previous thread" copied and pasted from last thread
Way to go, lame brain.

It's just not updated heh

People don't even look at previous threads, holy shit stop complaining.

>Bellmere skillbooks drop on the Arlong fortnight

>I don't do something, so nobody else at do it!
You literally C+P'ed and got caught, quit arguing and accept responsibility.

I was the only one who gave enough of a shit to do it, how about you do it next time if you care so much faggot.

I wish I could, but it's not exactly the most fun doing it from a phone.

I do that to get info.
It's a lot easier than to just search the archive and hope you got the right thread.

>I was the only one who gave enough of a shit to do it
>Last thread isn't even archived yet
No, you're just an impatient brat

THREAD PSA
Your 5mil exp feast is only really useful to give to Legends. They aren't socketable (for the most part), very hard to skillup, and require the most exp for leveling. Give it to an evolved level 1 legend. If you don't have one, just save it for some day.
Raid bosses definitely are not worth using it on, since you will get to socket and special level them in due time and grt loads of exp out of it on thier own.
If someone asks about what to give this feast to, direct them to this anchor post and put this in the OP.

>used my first meat on sw shanks
>realize that he's probably the one legend besides LL that's actually socketable

Well that's going to fuck me somewhere down the line.

>LV 81 ray
>no other legend

Look like that piece of meat will stay in my box forever

>Mihawk
>Doflamingo
>Croc
>Boa
>Jimbe
>Lucci

>Can't farm some legends
>Asking me to hold onto 10mil EXP for something I'll probably never get
Yeah no fuck that

You can add Sabo and Ace to that too as Sabo has a raid and Ace is in the colosseum

Correction: Out of the legends I have.

>Sabo has a Raid
excuse me

>faggots freaking out about when to use meat
it's 1 fucking space in your box, but you'll happily horde 40 purple elders just in case you get inthawk.

New Raid coming soon on JP apparently , pretty sure Ace is part of it as well

I'm giving the big meat to Bonney.

25th for Thatch.

Yup

That purple-haired guy looks pretty sweet, can't wait until Global gets him. :^)

Global fucking sucks
I should've learned Japanese

You don't have to understand Japanese to play on JP though..

I like knowing what the fuck I'm playing though. It's not necessary but it just brings me so much closer to the game.

This Sabo better have Ace's fruit this time

Yeah, that's what stops me from playing JP. Even if we have all these helpful resources, I just don't want to look at the database every time I get a new unit.

>Did a yolo pull because why the fuck no
>Get this

I-it's good ?

those five gems could have farmed a lot of fortnights user...

>Finally hit 141
>90 Stamina

Yay

Congrats dude

>decentish stats
>mediocre abilities
>outclassed by almost everything as both a dex unit and a fighter unit

I'm such a shitter

I keep getting these random ass shitty story units from the kimono isle.

I've gotten Mr. 9, Mr. 8, Carne, Johnny, the fucking rat marine EVERY SINGLE TIME I RUN THE ISLE, the guy with the lion..

Fucking hell, give me Law Books and Nami please.

>mr. 2 won't appear
>even on 2x droprate he'd take forever to farm on alubarna

Why are you farming a unit you're going to pull during rare FP recruit anyways?

I was one but then I started to git gud

How can I get good when I can't hit perfects and get blown back by every single main character?

No

Practice your taps in the 0 stam forest until you get your timings down

Sup, need some LL friends
733 123 425

Like this guy said.

I took a huge break, came back and couldn't use my G3 worth a shit.

But after playing pretty solidly for the past couple of months now, even with new characters I kinda just get the feel for the timing pretty quickly, just takes practice.

Though some characters still fuck with me, the ones with really irregular timings like PSY Franky, any Shanks or Ryuma that start slow and then come in super quickly.

Also after about 20 runs of Arlong I only have 1 Fossa book to show for it but like 7 Rakuyo, hope this trend doesn't keep up!

Thanks but I don't use G3 my captain is Zoro.

Took me 10 runs on 30 to get this guy

What'd he mean by this?

lol I get it

You forgot G3/LL were mistakes.

Incoming Law

Oh boy, Chessmario manuals! Gonna get me 100 of those.

Threadly reminder that Storm Pirates is a slut that will do anything for gems.

i would do anything for gems, i cant blame her. if i could slob a knob for 100 gems id do it in a heartbeat. i need my heracles'n maxed for my croc team

TFW I'm still need Kalifa...

I'm saving all my gems from here on out to get him.

youre probably the same guy i said it to like three threads ago, but you'll probably get her before we get raid kuma or 3d2y robin so don't worry. theres a video of some jap pulling all three in one sugo with cerebral up so you can do it.

Got G3 last Sugo, what sockets are recommended? Lock/silence? CD/orbs? Would socket a second G3 if I ever pull one of course, but for now, which config is more useful?

>putting silence on a BB crewmember

>10 Pull
>pulled two new legends
>Shanks is now voiced

>Lucci is also voiced

I think all legends are voiced now

>20 30 stam Arlong clears
>No Chuu in sight
>Have over 30 of his manuals
>Red pigs out the ass
>No evolver units to evolve them because penguin beach is full of faggots and I didn't farm sea ponies
>Kimono units aren't dropping
>Smoker is being a cunt
I hate this game.

>new law

Captain - slashers & freedom get 2x ATK. After 3 perfects in a row, they get 3x, after 5 perfects, they get 4x (very comparable to LL, if not more if considering the last hitter)

Special -

stage 1 - specials (nukes & HP cuts) from slashers and freedom ignore all defense effects (not sure...i'm guessing this includes combo shields and nullification). Heart damage to 1 unit

stage 2 - specials from all units ignore defense effects. Huge heart damage to 1 unit

Can't comment on Arlong as I haven't tried it yet, but you can't get any Kimono units even at 30 stam? I'm working on sockets, and I'm luckily getting multiple Luffy and Zoros without much effort.

I've gotten three Chuus but only two Arlongs.

Choose your own Sugo fest eh? I bet people will vote for shit. Shiiiiiiit.

What's the occassion for a sudden new legend law anyway? We just got Bart in that last batch, and now legends are starting to really fizzle out.

Anniversary sugo for Japan today.

>yfw everyone votes for V2 Strawhats and SW Ace

>3 more Shichibukai
>3 Vice Admirals
>3 more Yonkou
Still plenty of material left to go; plus whatever random legends they decide to throw in like Rosinante

bets?

Probably pretty high chance of getting legend. Gamewith guy seems to get 10+ legends from 222pulls.

Wow.

EZ
MODE

I did the 10 pull on two accounts and got two legends on each

This meme is actually true. Now what team should I make first?

I definitely think the rates are different for the US and JP version. Maybe somebody who has rerolled a lot on each server could comment on it.

Only failed four times getting Sunny to max.

Obviously they are different since they got more legends in the pool so it's more likely to get one. That said pretty sure we also got legend rate up boosted during our anniversary too. Seems like alot of people here got their first legend during the global anniversary sugo too.

This. In Japan even Koza is a legend.

Wew Japan truly is the promise land

Oh wow and after this I log into my JPN account after ages, had 2 legends on my first F2P Sugo (Croc & Sengoku).

Jump in today and have 35 gems waiting in inbox and pulled another 2 legends.

I'm going to save gems until the jimbe sugo and you can't stop me

the rest of the sugos in the future are going to be TRASH anyways

literally all i lack is nico robin/apoo and have log luffy as my only legend. i should be good, right?

Yeah, LL is enough to beat most of the game

All these double legends and yet not one of you smucks have pulled Law

Why would you not want anti despair on a BB team? Enlighten a newfriend, friend.

Despair reduces your health drastically, and BB special becomes really powerful because of that damage.

So, yeah, with a BB team you want to suffer despair

You don't want despairs that way you won't take 2x damage friend. It's a new level of stratigie.

I see, thanks for the info friends.

>had to grind story missions to get the lobster but i finally evolved blackbeard

How much longer until the double chance super success event? I've got an elder turtle and almost 15 pigs to dump on him?

Hey I slut myself out for gems, and it's kinda pleasurable anyway? who gives a fuck what people do?

Are these little shits even good?

I guess Sabo's alright if you really need something like Pell/Laboon and haven't gotten them yet. I don't see much utility from those three in general.

You guys keep asking this as though the answer is going to change

Or maybe, stay with me on this one, it's new people asking who didn't know the answer before.

>Kid Ace
>Sanji
>Mr. Prince
>Tashigi
>Kaya
>Miss Wednesday
I don't know why I keep Yolo pulling