/owg/ - Overwatch General

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

/owg/ Discord
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8N8ovNT

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cB_LhndjAL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for WIDOWMAN

W I D O W M A K E R

Good Zarya skins when?

BEST GIRL

i want a viking skin for zarya

Probably when they make a good Soldier 76 skin ie. never

Soldier can drop E right next to D.Va and almost kill her

For dual automatic shotguns they're weak as fuck

>tfw no qt British fighter pilot time lord gf

I love dong

I thought her Arctic skin wasn't too bad.

I don't want to buy the game but I want to play it. Why couldn't it have been free to play like every game? I only play one hero anyways.

B L U E B E R R Y

Because all his skins are already so good that he doesn't need any more.

>Being this bad
>A nice buff for her would be to be able to leave the mech at will since she is so good on foot.

If you think Zero suit D.va is better than any other attack character I don't know what to tell you

It's not a git gud scenario when all I'm saying is there are far better options than her

which hero

Do you guys think the UI will change significantly?

mcREEEEEEEE GET OUT SALAMI NIPPLES

I like how in the cinematic she's fly/skiing while shooting not-shotguns at a giant robot. In game she can't move while shooting, sure as hell can't fly while shooting and they're shotguns(though they look cool)

>a skin that completely covers a woman from head to toe isn't too bad

is your name muhammad by any chance

>Why couldn't it have been free to play like every game?

it have been milked to shit, I'm glad we're starting to shift away from this model

Within two weeks?
No.

Friendly reminder that if you have a main you should probably delete the game and hang yourself before the cancer kills you.

A M É L I E
L A C R O I X

It will probably be the first legendary I save up for because she is my """""main"""""" but part of me says to save it for another skin and just wait till she gets a better one.

Arctic is ok but I don't like how it completely covers her up. I just wish she had a skin that gave her different color of hair and different hairstyle.

Well I apologize for picking Mercy so you don't have to

That's not D.Va. That's some cowtitted bimbo with shit APM.

widowmaker

>Not maining a small group of characters
Maining a singular character is cancer though.

Daily reminder that female support players are PRECIOUS.

Reinhardt works on both offense and defense.

You only really need to switch if they are countering it hard with flankers or lasers

That's fine. Being able to play a small pool of characters, preferably one from each class is good.

Hairstyle isn't the problem. Color is. She can look decent with flaxen or bronze or raven hair.

If you pick her when a team already has one I hate you

lucio ended up my second most played hero because literally no one wanted to play support

I'm not letting this go assholes. Reinhardt needs a bigger cone for his ult. It's a 20 meter cone only.

how do you know he was 2nd most picked?

I'm not him, but I personally have a problem with her hairstyle a lot more than color. Though her combination of style + color is particularly terrible and brings out the worst aspects of both.

McCree has no counter and can be played at all times

reinhardt doesn't need a better ult, everything else he does is amazing

fucking winston just got nerfed, let's not give people even less reason to play him

You're an idiot.

Sex with McCree!

I want McCree to tell me I have a purdy mouth!

>youtube.com/watch?v=cB_LhndjAL0
>game was only in a beta
>godddam ex tf2 sniper players already doing shit like this with widow, esp. 1:05 and 1:33
Oh boi cant wait for people to master this jank shit.

I main 2. Reinhardt and Zenyatta.

Getting this mad that someone who knows their hero 100% because of maining is schooling your shitty mediocre ass?

I'm new to this game and looking for a character to play. Are there any longer range heroes, maybe with a spider theme?

of all the numbers why 76

i've been seeing this kind of hairstyle a lot lately
the sides are shaved and the top is left like some sort of pompom
it looks super weird and i don't know why people are doing it

You're actually retarded. Maybe if the charge took long, but you can literally get Reinhardt's ult twice a life

The goal of the game is to be fun for players. Instant stun AoE that you can't really dodge due to his shield and charge is already frustrating and buffing it would make the game less fun for everybody except for Reinhardt

i need OC of zenyatta

DAYS

I'm surprised there's more McCree/Hanzo than Hanzo/Genji or Reaper/76

more widowmaker butt

>Hanzo/Genji
Incest is gross

What about characters like Reinhardt who are always useful whether your attacking or defending?

you know that doesn't seem as bad as two weeks

Getting mad because you can't learn more than one hero 100%?

If Genji's young skin was a little more pretty boy, they'd get the Jap fujos right on that shit.

Not like they can have retard babies anyway

>10 misses
>nah son its going in the montage

Zennyatta
>reduce magazine size to 8
>increase charge capacity of RMB to 6
>instead of 1 of each orb, Zen can have 2 orbs total (2 discord, 2 healing, or 1 & 1)
>each deployed orb reduces magazine size by 1
>RMB Charge time reduced or auto-discharge removed

y/n?

>tits nearly the size of her head

Get outta here.

can the widowmaker fag stop posting huge PNGs, just use jpeg you god damn hotdog

>the most played tank needs a buff

fuck right off dumbass

having 2 healing orbs would be nice

Still gross

I like the concept of the ult. A knockdown is fine. I'm not even complaining about the damage anymore. Fuck it. Keep the damage the same. 50 is shit but it's small. The only issue with the ult is how tiny the cone is. You have to be touching dicks with the opponent right in front of you. They can easily side step you an inch to the right or left or move a foot backwards to dodge it. Don't make it some bullshit like a 360 50 meters out aoe. It's a 20 meter cone. How about give it an extra 5 meters to the right and left and 10 more meters in front of him. 20 meters to 40 meters. That seems fair. Still only in front of him so it's not 360 all around him.

No.

He's fine as is, he needs a slight health buff to prevent Widow OHKOs and something needs to be done about his Harmony orbs. That's it.

>Torbjörn, Reinhardt, Lucio, Pharah and Symmetra deosn't have any lines in their native language.

What kind of mousepad is the best option?
also, are gamer mice worth?

Is there going to be any way to get currency other than buying/level up crates? am I gonna get dicked out of getting skins I want early

Does she have a blueberry bush?

I don't mind his deploying two orbs of any combination at once idea, that's not bad.

>buffing best tank

Here's your reply.

No look man

wtf, i do better than this in my random quickplay pubs

what a faggot this guy is

what if theres already a mercy? who do you pick?

>543534534

did you name that file yourself

>he needs a slight health buff to prevent Widow OHKO

i don't think increasing his health is going to happen without decreasing his damage output.

That was my main goal, though if Genji hadn't started clicking, I wouldn't have had an Offense slot because I found the others I tried not very fun (and never played Reaper and refuse to)
My list for launch is pretty much going to be my top 5 there plus Winston and possibly Rein or D.Va if she gets fixed. Anything else I play will mainly be for fun and variety.

It is, because 50% damage taken increased on a third of the enemy team is broken.

I don't know, but Blizzard seems entirely too jewish to not offer an option to buy currency

Although the more jewish option would be to only let you buy crates with money so I don't know what they'll do

>LMB - hook punch, alternating left/right, ~60 damage
>RMB - right straight haymaker that causes a ball-shaped shockwave when it connects, 5-6s cooldown, 90 damage for the hit, 40 for shockwave, aoe range similar to Zarya's RMB.
>Shift - jetboost, after covering some distance charges up RMB into a forward cone blast with minor knockback for 100 damage on target that gets hit and 80 on everyone else, 8s cd, range similar to Reinhardt's ult but narrower. If noone gets hit directly only the aoe component applies but there's still the minor knockback.
>E - uppercut that shoots the target straight up, 50 damage
>Melee - left straight jab for little damage, jab->jab->LMB causes a shockwave for 40 damage and amps the hit damage to 80, jab->E charges up RMB into the cone version, jab->LMB->RMB causes a massive shockwave, 100 damage when connects, 90 AoE.
>Ult - grabs a target and then delivers a powerful haymaker for 200 damage, launching it back. If the primary target hits any ally, the ally takes 100 damage and is also slightly pushed back, primary target gets damage when it hits an ally or crashes into something. McREE's roll range lunge for the grab, 1.5s spin up on the punch.
No defenses, 250HP 50Armor, final destination.

Probably the crates, like the hearthstone card packs

a gamer mice being an optical one with minimal delay from actual clicking and input yes

those expensive laser razer shit or whatever that look like batmobile? no

fine. Make the charge longer. I don't care about that. That's a good compromise.

kind of like how mcree has a 10 second cooldown instant stun. Don't make the stun any longer. Don't make it do more damage. Just make the aoe a bit bigger so it doesn't have to be a pixel perfect hit every time you use it. Like I said above make the ult charge longer. That seems fair.

I use a mousepad with a puppy on it I bought from walmart

The Razer deathadder is my mouse and it's great

Whatever the game says we need at the time, I like Soldier and Mei.

That's in Blizzard's hands, in my opinion he needs it because right now Widow counters Zen harder than any other hero counters another.

>symmetra
>njinga umba mumdwamba jimbang

>What kind of mousepad is the best option?
a stack of 11" x 15" construction paper and some tape.

disposable mouse pad is goat .

The lack of 76/Reaper makes me sad and confused. You'd think tumblr would be all over that. Guess they don't like old guys.

yes, I randomly smash my number keys to produce a file name

You want to try Bastion, he sounds like what youre describing