Neptunia General #904 /nepgen/

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. My darling Vert is the MC. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension announced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer
Closed beta keys already given out.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still irrelevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/PlayStation-Konsole-500GB-schwarz-CUH-1216A/dp/B010TNVS1W/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1463016631&sr=1-1&keywords=playstation 4
youtube.com/watch?v=8bNCybFdsV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is Tamsoft?

She's soft.

Brothers and sisters. The gameindustri is at an end. There are too many games, too little time to play. Corporations that we once trusted with our money have squandered it. The goddesses that we once trusted with our future have sabotaged it. To their eternal credit we are dying… Fear not, there is a future. As promised by the prophet Nepgear The Gehaburn has a plan, for all of you…It will lift us up from our miserable existence and we will become one; united in body and united in spirit. Our unity will be our salvation. We'll live on, not as man, as Goddess. Planeptune is waiting for you my friends. Throw off the chains of this life and join us as the new one begins. I'm Nepgear, and I am very Okay.

Friendly reminder that Beru and Buran a shit and a worst girls

400€ PC fully capable of running new games.

CPU
AMD Athlon X4 860K
4 Cores at 3.9GHZ each
Bought on sale. New.

Motherboard
Asus A58M-E
Bought on sale. New.

RAM
2x 4GB DDR3. Kingston.
Bought on sale. New.

GPU
Nvidia Geforce GT730
New.

Storage
Western Digital 1TB
New.

I forgot what the case was but it's a cheap thing that cost 15€. New.

PSU is way over what I needed in the end but I like to not have to buy a new PSU in case I replace parts. Was something like 40€. New.

I had a Monitor still.
Keyboard and Mouse were like 5€ and 10€ each. New.

It might have actually ended up like 415€ because I accidentally broke my reserve keyboard and mouse, but I like to think not everyone does that.

RED thread is best thread!

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

I want to rape RED straight

>tfw no 4-player splitscreen

>400€
That's way more expensive than a PS4.
A PS4 is approx 306.32€ in my currency.

You know, considering the number of times they are shown doing that, it is weird we don't have one.

This PC was made in May 2015.
You're out of your mind to compare that to the PS4's current price.
And even amazon, which is generally the cheapest dealer for consoles, has the console at 335€ currently.
amazon.de/PlayStation-Konsole-500GB-schwarz-CUH-1216A/dp/B010TNVS1W/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1463016631&sr=1-1&keywords=playstation 4

Considering how she's canon she-hulk in RB;2, she'll break your face, hetfag.
We're just jesting, right? No need for another shitstorm over nothing

Relax, nobody cares about Red.

PS4 already had a price drop then.
And it'll probably get another one soon due to PS4.5.

>Nvidia Geforce GT730
>running new games
this is a kind of spreading lies.

Running new games ? but how much speed ? 10FPS ? Also resolution ? 800x600 ? Turn off MSAA ?

GT730 is a low-end video card. Its even not enough power to enable Medium-setting of big game.

>Thinking any amount of FEMALE strength can match a males strength

Now you just started shit.

>/r9k/ likes Nep-Nep

since fucking when?

I just want to help her become a normal person

>pleases_old_men_for_shares.mp4

That's not what normal means. And she was talking about breasts.

guys, this is great idea for a hentai ova

Then why did you post a faggot and an omnisexual?

>new game =/= AAA games from 2016
Are you retarded or something?
And the original argument was "run it at full speed" not "crank all the settings up to max and have 60fps".

And completely unrelated, but for fucks sake, get your english in order, it physically hurts to read your shit.

NapuBuran

That won't run new games at full speed.

Noire is not a faggot, all the old men dicks she has sucked is irrefutable proof that she's the straightest nep

Again
>new game =/= AAA games from 2016

>PC fag get mad because failed at spread lies.

>Posting the outdated version of that Nep.
REDs been replaced with a bigger and better model user.

K-Sha says otherwise.

I'm all for bullying Noire, but jesus user you're taking it too far.

>Console elitist can't spell properly and has yet to refute anything.
You're probably posting from a phone too.

Difference being that RED is actually cute and worthwhile.

Why do PCfags always lie about how much they spent on their PC and how well it runs new games?

Plutia!

Then stop giving him attention

You'd have to be a raging homo with zero interest in women to see Noire as anything besides a nice pair of tits and ass and navel

No self-respecting heterosexual man would ever give a shit about Noire's personality

>roleplaying
Fuck off

It's not like he can qualify for a ban with his shitposting. Besides, we can't win. Whenever we don't pay attention to him, he just imagebombs "noire is slutty" pics.
Welcome to NepGen. You're here forever.

I want YOU to fight Ronda Rousey. Tell me the aftermath, or don't, cause you will be dead.

Now that's a nep I'd like to bully

You'd have to be a raging homo with zero interest in women to see Purple Heart as anything besides a nice pair of tits and ass and navel

No self-respecting heterosexual man would ever give a shit about Purple Heart's personality.
or the fact that she's in love with Noire

Why are consolefags so ignorant about sales and proper configurati-
>Plug and play fags
Okay, I see.

Here we go again.

Doesn't answer the question.

I am not a warmonger you faggot

He can qualify, I can guarantee that. You just need to don't give up.

It answers the question
The answer being: Consolefags always think PCfags are lying because consolefags are ignorant twats, literally.

But why do they actually lie though?

>consolefag can't read between the lines
As expected

It's a question for the ages.
PCfags lie about a lot of things and when you call them on it they just go nuhh uhhh nerrr errr even when you prove the lies.
It's hilarious, really.

Here's another Non-Vita you can get Neptunia Rebirth on now.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bNCybFdsV8

>conslefag projecting hard
Amazing

>"C" Cup
>Nepgear turns into that when she goes HDD.
>Uni turns into this.
Do you think she'll livestream her suicide for us?

The guy probably bought an incompatible motherboard, cpu, and memory one time and holds a grudge

Both of you need to shut the fuck up and talk about Nep.

And how Neps are superior consoles

Is that some chink console
It looks like a thick layer of seaweed between two charred pieces of toast

It would be funny if this wasn't a thing that literally happened daily and then manufacturers and dealers are blamed for the customers incompetence.
Reminds me of that one time when someone asked me where in windows system 1 to 31 were since they only saw system 32 and then they explained to me how they copied the folder 31 times and expected the PC to have 32 versions of windows then.

Wow, was this necessary?
Why would they make pure innocent Neptune into a potty mouth?
Fucking meme translations

Nepgear is so cute

If IFI-kun showed up and personally ask you for one western-based mascot character, which company would you choose and what would the corresponding cute girl look like?

She needs hugs and support, I'll volunteer myself in doing so

It's a China built console that's getting preferential treatment by the censorship board.

Blanc vs Zombies is pretty much translated like Rebirth 1. You're reaching for memes outside of level up quotes.

Neptune was gonna say shoddy

they did literal translations for japanese internet reference shit and people will still call it memey

you faggots will never be happy

>pure innocent Neptune
You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, do you?

The china censorship board?

Honestly the console could not be trash but would anyone even want this outside of China? I am surprised companies actually want to port stuff to a chinese console

And considering this is china, I expect a piracy exploit within 15 days of release

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

I want to marry her

>for Japanese internet reference shit

It still bugs me how people complain about when they do change it to something relevant to the west. What's the big fucking deal? It's a jap culture inside joke, not a vital plot point or character development.

Even more so in Neptunia, where everything is a joke.

I'd imagine she gets tired after some of those lengthy sessions with the old men, but she always seems so eager.

every old men want to marry her

>tfw all four goddesses are sexual deviants having sex with old men for shares
Where did Arfoire go wrong?

None of them are stop replying to him, you idiot.

BECAUSE OH NO MEMES. even though the original fucking script was memes, just the person reading it is too stupid to know that.

But they are. Every Goddess is a slut, especially Vert.
She has sex with everyone for shares, but it ironically has the opposite effect because who can really put faith in a goddess that fucks fishmen?

>thats why Uni >>> Noire, even while her breasts is tiny

People need be reminded that mods won't do anything unless you report shit like this
Maybe add it to the OP in big capital letters for idiots to understand?
I hear you. Aside from a couple of instances, I never found any post-rebirth translations to be bad. Quite a few of them made me laugh out loud.

> Vert is not Ms.Perfection. She can fuck anything she want, nobody complaining about her.

Good idea.

Sorry friend but your English is so horrible that I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Looks like one of the shitposters got their ass handled by a based janny

And lo' and behold it was the same guy that had couldn't put down a single sentence in proper english. Also the same guy that was calling PCfags liars.

China only made video games legal in the mainland last year. Censorship is heavy in China and everything has to be approved. Since the game console is Chinese, they'll grease the wheels for approval. Also it's cheaper than Xbox or PS4 by about half so there will be a price advantage.

So you've got a console that will be all over China thanks to the cost with enough power to run console games. Any Japanese developer worth anything is wanting in on the market.

>The mods actually listened to us

oh gosh
is this really happening?
somebody post pictures of extremely happy neps

All shitposting, be it slutposting, yuri vs het, accusing people of various namefags, and everything is started by the same couple of guys.
We're just stupid enough to fall for it ever since Nep had life breathed into her again and this general attracted more people.

Well of course it's cheaper.
Other manufacturers just outsource to china, this is made in china for china.

Also it remains to be seen if the console actually works properly, how much the chinese government is gonna shit on foreign devs in terms of profits, how quickly piracy exploits will be found, and so forth.

The only chinese game I played was this Chinese RPG on steam that was so high in cutscenes that it made Xenosaga feel like a non-stop gameplay game.

>somebody post pictures of extremely happy neps

It doesn't count when there's murder hidden in the expression.

Anti-fanfic crusading, dub vs sub arguments, PC vs console shit, etc.

Right, those too.
Although the dub vs sub shitstorms is usually blatant vitagen shitposting.

You accidentally walk into Nepgear's bedroom and she gives you this look. What do you do?