scottgames.com/
fnafworld.com/

>Other Links
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>AIRPLANE WEE

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/B3Ay/
pastebin.com/eGuA54GM
youtube.com/watch?v=2IP3S_KMYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i vaguely recall seeing a post saying i had to beat fnaf world once to play the new update

is that true or am i just completely imaging shit again

First for Blonnie

New thread, new sprite.

That's correct, you have to beat the game once through to get to the new update. Previous saves that beat the game already will not need to beat it again.

Blest Blot.

Regardless of how much he's been milking the franchise, the fact he released months' worth of work for free after hearing the fanbase response is pretty neat.

I still have no idea how Scott, as a christian family man, thought creating that semen demon was a good idea.
He's truly been possessed.

dem pixels

Another look into the hilarious shenanigans of the FNAF1 location.

Bought the Chica figure from WalMart today, holy shit for twelve dollars she looks amazing, the way they paint the matted fur and grime on the head and chest piece is great. That said, the legs being BRIGHT orange with no blemish whatsoever makes an ugly contrast. Oh well, get what you pay for.

God I love this boid

I'm likin' them!

>semen demon
Takes one to know one, user.

now what does management think of this freddy

Oh goddamnit that's what I forgot.
Forgot to head over to walmart before class to see if I could find a figure or two.

Also can't help but see the end of Star Wars Episode 3 looking at that pic

damn, guess i'm going to have to do that then

i hope i get my 10 bucks out of this game

But world is free now, you can get it off gamejolt.

It's free though user. Everyone who bought the game off Steam was refunded.

i used some other site to buy my game

>Everyone who bought the game off Steam was refunded
The refund will only happen if the customer specifically requested it.

Ye

When Scott pulled the game off Steam, he requested everyone to be refunded for it. I don't know if you still need to put in a refund request, but it's too late at this point anyways.

Well that sucks.

>Letting pussies who only beat normal mode get the update
Scott is raising a fanbase of fucking casuals

picosong.com/B3Ay/

>tfw no one will ever do a reading of Another Flavor of Freddy

>Scott is raising a fanbase of fucking casuals
>implying Scott isn't doing this on purpose to make casuals suffer Souldozer's Revenge

Re-roasting the Birdday wishes!

Speaking of birds, love the atmosphere and colors of this, very nice.

Happy birthday again, Ghost.

hbd to ghost

Drippy lipstick and goopy, leaky oil is good shit.

I still can't get over how amazing this is, thanks so much Twerp! Also you're very talented at rubberhose, it's all fantastic but dat Candy in particular is a ten

Thanks man, I still got that Blonnie saved, love seeing takes on TWY that are as visually gruesome as the source.

Reposting for the new thread.

Roommates Not-So-Mini: Guys' Night Out
pastebin.com/eGuA54GM

scott might actually kill a baby in the new game

the absolute madman

Maybe he'll sacrifice his youngest son to put a real ghost in the game

>Brian Boy Cawthon

kek

Why was Rugrat's post deleted?

I deleted it myself because I thought it sounded too whiny.

>Chipper as superboss in vanilla FNAF World
>he joins the party in the update
>Coffee also tags along

Do you think we'll get another superboss, this one from The Desolate Hope?

HOI I'M BONNEEEE

Oh yeah, update on Friday the 13th!

What if it's PULSAR?

I always enjoy these glimpses into the Roommates world from the other side.

Thanks for doing what you do, Poke.

Reposting GIGN Mango

I'd let mango beat me with a nightstick

She strikes me as poor security guard material, way too friendly, don't think she'd have the ovaries to properly maze and taze a bitch.

Would be cool, but I'd prefer Ger Garun

Everybody knows that Puppeton is the best virus

I shall agree with you on this choice.

>FNAF World Update 2 coming out
>FNAF: Sister Fucking Simulator coming out in the future
>Candy's 3 confirmed
>Rachel's 2 confirmed
>Joy of Creation due for the Foxy update in a week
>Merch finally hitting mainstream stores, with the hopeful looming promise of on-model toy bot figurines and more in the future
>Potential console releases of the series (maybe)
It's a good time for FNAF. A quiet time, but a good time. The only thing that could make it better is an announcement of the uncancellation of Fuckboys 4.

Wonder if anyone ever tryed making fnaf characters for Facerig.

Woo!

>Goldie's an empty suit
I love it, it's like those possessed suits of armor you see in horror movies and games

A quiet good time is perfect for me

don't bully the toy fred

Hey now don't pick on poor Toy Freddy, he didn't do anything wrong.

Now you made this poor bear sad, are you happy with your life?

You're right, I'm sorry. He's alright.

i really like that goldie, who's the last one though?

Why was Fuckboys 4 cancelled?

Camera guard.

Buncha rumors, apparently the offical word is Sable didn't want to/burned out. But before that she threatened to not release Fuckboys 3 because a bunch of commenters or fans weren't using his prefered gender identity. Which is fucking stupid because I read the gamejolt comments and it wasn't out of malice, nobody fucking knew Sable was trans to begin with. I'm missing a few details.

I want to suckle Toy Freddy's tiny, fuzzy little pecker!

>fur on the penis
Interesting fetish you have there user.

Pretty much any side of the fandom that isn't ours is pretty godawful.

>he thinks ours isn't

Ours is a different strain of godawful

one that's more self-aware

one that doesn't have long angry autistic rants as to why a keychain toy is bad or calls a pizzeria thinking it's related to freddy's.

We've had long angry autistic rants to posts that were clearly bait, though.

>or calls a pizzeria thinking it's related to freddy's.

God, that poor restaurant.

Some of the second generation bots.

quite the details on those

There should be a FNAF game that involves EAS signals instead of phone recordings. don't know how, it'd just be creepy. How come nobody's ever done them in a game before?

Imagine getting an Amber Alert in the office at some point during the events of FNAF 5 as it dawns on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=2IP3S_KMYuU
or as the game goes on they get increasingly bizarre and hallucinatory

could definitely add to the spooks, but i kind of imagine it'd be hard to make appropiate aside from your suggestion

I want to have a fistfight with Bonnie. I would probably lose but I bet I could rip a few limbs off first.

I fucking hate that noise more than anything. Also, rather frightening to know there's a specific message in case that caldera erupts and plunges us into a new ice age.

Still not as terrifying as tornado sirens. youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

Oh look, it's that guy who only showed up once because he heard we were sending a collab to Scott and he wanted to be in it despite not being an OCfag here like the parasite he was.

Fuck that faggot Mehdow.

Good thing it's a fake then, user.

But if it's any consolation, the Pacific Northwest is overdue for a literally earth-shattering earthquake that would fuck it up something fierce, likely either crushing or drowning all those degenerates, myself included

>a big titted version of his titular character taking up the most space front and center with all the other sexualized versions of his characters surrounding it

Nigga probably doused his screen in holy water if he got it.

>springtwerp forgot to add my drawing to the final version

What are you even talking about? I just hate that that nigger used us like a $2 whore when he was never a part of our community in the first place and then didn't even stick around because he thought he would get Scott-senpai to notice him.

If you're talking about Bnom, yeah, he is a shit.

I don't like any of the drawfags who just pop in with a name on and go "wassup" without posting any art desu so I concur with you.

I just recalled the "thank you" card and remembered how hilarious it was.

Toys are done. Withered are next. Other than that I think I'm good on sprites.

Seriously, what kind of shameless faggot does that? Hitching a rid off of another community's personal Thank You to the series creator just to sate their own ego?

I know they're not uncommon on imageboards like these, but holy shit what a ballsy little parasitic faggot for doing so.

I don't remember that being bnom. The shitposting involved with them was always that whole jim thing.

That whole matter was some other schmuck.

The issue with Bnom was about how sexualized his femfreddy was when people thought it would offend Scott's sensibilities and he threw a tantrum while trying to throw RT under the bus with him.

man bnom and securijim

shit's just confusing.

I don't think we've ever had an actually crazy OCfag before that debacle.

1/2
→ #
>Thanks for the critique, the focus I made on Chica's anatomy quirks (holy shit it sounds so gross when hearing another person talk about it) was because anons were criticizing the Bonnie story for focusing too much on Mike's dick (and that happened because I didn't know how to make oral sex interesting to read).
IT WAS ME, user! I CRITIQUED YOUR STORY!
Oral sex obviously means the action and narrative is going to revolve around a cock getting slurped. There's no avoiding that and I'd say you made it interesting to read by the reactions and talking that went with the dick sucking. What I meant by focusing too much on Mike's schlong in the Bonnie fic was I felt your sentence structure and word usage needed variety and a consistent tone. Like the reader knows it's Mike's weiner getting dealt with so there's no need to mention it so often. What I'm trying to say is the word "dick" being brought up so many times in a row in comparison to the more sparing use of other synonyms for penis stood out is all and I didn't mean it as a slight against your story. Other than that my advice and taste for smut would be not too go to such an extreme for females. Use other ways of showing enjoyment like moans, gasps and clenching with vag muscles rather than turning the pussy juice to max.

I was about to think up some examples, but I think they were all just a result of drunkenness, not full-on mental instability.

Oh okay we shifted gears. I thought this was still about the faggot who tried to muscle their way in.

Yeah I can agree with that to an extent. Even /v/ tried to keep its "get well soon" card for Nintendo appropriate. You don't just send family men pictures of their stuff with titties.
Unless they dig it but how often do you see upstanding citizens do that anyway?