>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1660898
youtube.com/watch?v=2JI592xCs7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-JQxH77NWEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qKWNVXwlAk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for duelist best waifu

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1660898
New skillz
youtube.com/watch?v=2JI592xCs7Y

>He already has another lvl 90+
What's it like having so many people licking your cock at once?

even with theorical infinite maps and currency, it takes time and effort to level this quickly and be top 5 again

don't hate the man

looks like shit
hoping they buff ice nova because it's fucking garbage
>0.9s cast time

>mfw I realize I might need 4 off colors on a ES armor

what are some final steps to push my summoner? i am running 10 zombos with 5 flame sentinal spectres as my primary source of damage and having no issues with t10, but i just seem to be lacking something. my equipment is just about best in slot, with the exception of my body armour that's only 5linked. the only other thing i can think of is jewels. will those 4-5 jewels with ~15% minion damage give me that edge i'm looking for?

So to put it another way, Frostbolt will basically detonate both Vortex and Ice Nova at its current location?

Yes if you target the frost bolt

>>I don't really see how your argument is good enough reason for not merging them (though I'm not exactly 'for' merging them) because there isn't a drawback to Pain Attunement. It can't be seen as a negative thing after merging just because they don't benefit from more spell damage.

>I can totally get why you wouldn't see this. We didn't at first, and early versions of the tree were build around this. We learned, and were forced to adapt to, the fact that there are a very significant number of players who perceive stuff like taking a node for which the main bonus doesn't apply to them in order to get the side benefit, or taking a node that offers nothing (but no downside) for their build in order to access other parts of the tree more efficiently, etc, as a very negative experience. We had to redesign how we laid out the tree at a fundamental level because of this (in combination with other issues).

>Personally, I'm not one of those people, and I miss when there were more opportunities to eek out advantage by taking nodes that at first glace might seem suboptimal for your build. I don't necessarily understand their position entirely, because I, like you, take the logical approach and see gaining something but loosing nothing, even if the node has another bonus I'm not gaining. But the fact is they do exist, as a large segment of the playerbase that we have to account for them.

>You say it "can't be seen as a negative thing". Evidence shows the opposite - people can and do see such things that way.
that feel when the majority of poe playerbase is retarded and ggg has to dumb down the game for them

I was about to say I can't even think of an exemple of such a nodes.

But then again I realized they made it so it wouldn't happen so.

I wouldn't mind it anyway.

>Enter town
>Some guy trades me and give me a Fencoil for no reason

Never gonna use it.

the discussion was about merging arcane vision pain attunement and the "negative experience" it would provide to all these ci players who take it

Can you still get 9k health with the nerfed Kaom's?

>dying at level 2

Whew, going to bed.

Nevermind. Looks like that's pretty fucking hard.

50 base.
Level 94 -> 12*93
320 str -> 160
Kaom -> 500
Helm + Boot + Glove + Belt -> ~360
Rings + Neck -> ~210
240% life = ~ 8150

>10 Orbs of Augmentation for 5 coins

Geez, they suck but no reason to sell them THAT cheap

Maps taking 15 minutes to clear with Beyond faggotry. My build might be shit.

>go to poe.trade
>see this guy selling 2 pages worth of vendor trash

is this some rmt bot or what?

>tfw quad curse Occultist

OP as fuck

>curse immune maps

nice(build)

Is Cadiro broken?

He appears ALL THE TIME and keeps giving me uniques and shit for like nothing.

chaos recipe tab

I list my shit up for 3c (or 1c in flashback), people actually buy my shit

If I get a shitload of whispers for an item I also know I underpriced something valuable and then relist it for more

but those are id'd

>Implying I need the curses to be effective

They just take longer, just gotta pop the Elemental Prolif gem instead of relying on Chaos explosions.

why would you ever need more than 3 curses if you're not a support cuck

Are reflect mods on maps stacked? Legit' every third rare map I unid or roll has reflect on it.

Essence Drain:
-Barely benefits from crit
-Barely benefits from cast speed
-Barely benefits from poison
-Barely benefits from leech, instead has a capped regen rate of .5% of damage dealt (Every 10000 damage over time gets you a whopping 50 hp regenerated per second)
-Requires the same amount of experience to level as Lightning Arrow (15249 exp for level 2, vs 70 exp for spark), yet doesn't have anywhere near the amount of power per level
-Fires a single slow moving projectile
-Requires either an additional spell to spread the damage to other mobs or the use of LMP/GMP, which would further hinder its mid-game viability

I mean, why not just use Caustic Arrow? Clear speed would increase greatly.

Let's dismantle your points one by one:

>Barely benefits from crit
-Barely benefits from cast speed
That' a *benefit* - You don't need cast speed on rings, amulet, weapon, or crit. You just scale it through generic modifiers which means it's going to be *easier* to gear up. Temp chains is also a non factor for you, since it does nothing to DoT.

>Barely benefits from poison
Poison is a significant damage multiplier against single target. Up to 2-3 times more damage against single target, if you don't realize that, you don't understand how double dipping works. Poison does nothing for CA.

>-Barely benefits from leech, instead has a capped regen rate of .5% of damage deal
Regen is significant against packs. Let's assume 20k ED which is a pretty low tooltip, that's 100 life regen PER debuff, which means 1k life regen vs 10 enemies. It's trash vs single target, but it's not like you have regen or leech as CA anyway?

>-Requires the same amount of experience to level as Lightning Arrow (15249 exp for level 2, vs 70 exp for spark), yet doesn't have anywhere near the amount of power per level
Not sure why this is an issue. It scales hard end game, and is weak early to mid game, nothing surprising here. CA is even worse early game, have you ever tried leveling with CA before a 5L +2 bow?

>-Requires either an additional spell to spread the damage to other mobs or the use of LMP/GMP, which would further hinder its mid-game viability
Which is both a benefit and a drawback - you don't need to worry about scaling AoE, unlike CA where you need either AoE or +1 arrow corruption/Scion Deadeye.

>I mean, why not just use Caustic Arrow?
Base damage is much higher than CA for the same level. CA needs a +3 bow to compete. You can scale it with spell damage, something that you cannot do with CA, which restricts you to the right side of the tree. You can use a shield and dagger for Whirling Blades.

>tfw a huge house centipede disturbs your grinding.

Riped in the challenge league to beyond mobs

Back to grinding coins on HC, I guess.

dumb little froggie should have stayed in shitcore

>got drunk and ripped my life leech slayer
Stormcall or arctic breath hierophant?

both are shit options, what the fuck? go guardian something, easy demi

twitch tv/ingloriouslol/v/65942910
based bameth doing work

>doesn't play during Beyond
>free demi

>free
there's that word again
only means you got your autism level to 11 on non-beyond days

Stop playing summoner that is not srs if you want higher than t10

Jesus christ this game is unplayable. Beyond mobs + these yellow bastard ascendancy mobs and every computer melts. No wonder everyone quits.

imagine trying to play on a 5 year-old laptop that lags when you open a youtube video

nigger 2011 laptops are still completely decent performance-wise, just have shit batteries and are thicker

i play poe fine on a 2010 macbook pro with w10

I did that two years ago and had to manually tone down the game via the config file. But this time I have a standart desktop, nothing special but it's unplayable this league. Last league was okay or even fine. This is unbearable. I died 3 times due to beyond mobs spawning inside mobs on a shrine while a perandus chest was close.
I'M FURIOUSLY MAD!

are you playing with --nosound and all graphic settings on low quality/performance mode in your graphic driver config?

those helped me

no shadows texture_quality=5 --nosound master race reporting in
enjoying a silky smooht 15 fps on a good day

I'll try that out later today. Thanks!

Im finally able to afford Heretic's veil in 2 weeks, tfw haven't had a single ex drop

12 chromes to 1c ratio, the fucking jewisness of some people

might as well start picking up those RGB items in maps

Do that while leveling
You will have enough chromes for almost anything

so is there _any_ sort of reward for killing these beyond mobs?

>--nosound

wait

are you saying that PoE suffers a performance hit because of sounds?

experience

if you post anime and play shitcore u're basically the worst person ever 2tbh

but still better than playing logoutcore while rmting gear and posting cats

cool, another day of EU servers shitting the bed
must be my ISP

>poeg dislikes meme fortress
>reddit loves it
Like clockwork.

omg rekt XD

poeg is clueless
i was using advancing fortress on my level 99

Why?

+15 block
free fortify
+175 life

What are you listening to as you grind for dat demi, poeg?
youtube.com/watch?v=-JQxH77NWEQ

>durrr catposter is stupid and shit durr
>catposter is #1 in poeg

kek'ing maniacally at this

who

>dumb catposter theorycrafts builds
>they're shit

>dumb catposter copypastes build of a top player
>wow suddenly it's good

>made it into 25

i don't think i can stay in there though faaak

>The Frostbolt skill fires a slow moving, piercing projectile and is available very early in the game.
>available very early in the game.
confirmed for dealing no damage on its own, just like contagion

siekkareita

top 25 of your class?
just stay alive that's the most important
beyond+invasion will weed out shit builds

Still haven't done Merc Izaro. How's this for it? And what Izaro mods are easy and what's hard?

Oh also I swap between Stone and Chaos golem. I tend to use Stone because it takes aggro very well.

post something better then this pls

Charges, Conduits, and if you're melee Golems are fucking annoying to deal with. Most others you can just kill the mechanic and enjoy your life.

>then
youtube.com/watch?v=qKWNVXwlAk4

>tfw fucking did it
Got Decree of Spite. Was a decent run overall.

pandering to reddit is what's killing poe

prove me wrong

wts unid shavs hc 2wk 250c

pls i need currency

I've died like 5 times to lags/crashes, 3 of them when i was 50-60 in this 2 week

I just want to get to maps and have fun, but my net has been shit

Fucking sucks

What turbo autists have 250c in a 2w race. Price it lower if you want to actually sell it.

Just running with --softwareaudio gives some insane performance boosts.
--nosound gives even larger performance improvements, because sounds no longer have to be loaded or cached

h-how do you make --softwareaudio or --nosound work, I know nothing about computers

people that aren't shit have 250c

I don't usually post here because I want the thread&game to die but should I re-craft this or multimod? How hard is getting tyrannical/merciless? Last time I got it in like 20 alts when I augmented the crit mult

Certainly re-craft my friend.

damn man am I a meme now? forgot pic

so I am a meme, aren't I

>I want the thread&game to die
>doesn't know how to make a post
>asks for advice
Holy shit, this might be the most cancerous post in the thread.

tfw just ripped at 85

cold damage kind of ruins it

get an i84 and craft a new one

let me just grab another 6l harbinger and craft it

nah man that ain't gonna happen

Why not?

right click poe shortcut and then type it at the end of the target path

how cheap do you think they are?

probably plays standard

probably like 15 ex or something?

or should I yolo slam ex? just need cc.. I think I might re-craft once my elreon/bow whore r lvl 7

why are you my dad?

shitcrows? nah not a fan

>zappa
>dadrock
Pick one.

my dad plays it a few times a week. that's all i ment

>that stash