cs.rin.ru/forumFORWARDSLASHviewtopic.php?f=10&t=64425
youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
youtube.com/watch?v=PAw1KlZ8C-A
youtube.com/watch?v=ApCoJeatwac
youtube.com/watch?v=BG42F-5AVOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4x

first for purge kebab

All Paradox Grand Strategy titles are built with the same or similar past engines.
Most numeric values can be easily edited by just opening the .txt file and changing the code.

The story they describe makes little sense unless he saved it as a different file type. Verifying integrity of cache does exactly what copy-pasting a backup would do anyway. Of course it'd fuck with anything else he edited as well.

nth for human master race purging the universe of alien scum

Will we be able to pirate DLC for our legit game

nth for benevolent human democracy carrying the torch of freedom to the dark and miserable corners of the galaxy

Last thread I mentioned failing a research project. However its after doing the initial survey thing and it adds a second one under the situation log with no percentage for failure. They're all maxed out and one of them was maxed with a 25% less chance to fail trait. I wanted to haul some bad ass battleship out of the sand but instead it gets ripped apart.

Better idea, Blorg don't attack but rather just migrate to your planets. It's hard to stop them because they are so lovable.
If you can't stop them soon enough, they manage to get themselves elected to leadership positions, then it's all Blorg. All your pops become Blorgs. It's how they reproduce.

Generally this is fairly easy for Paradox titles, there's a RUcunt who does a fair good job of it.
You just download the DLC and shove it in like normal and then crack whatever file in the game's folder that checks with steam's DRM for whichever DLC you have.

Anyone found a ringworld with more than 4 planets? Yesterday I saw an absolutely huge ringworld in a thread, it had 10 planets or something;

>after I conquered their capital they surrendered the other planets I asked for instantly
oh
fuck i should've asked for their last planet
>relocating pop takes influence points
Well guess I'm not bringing them over to my new colonies to enslave them. Time to purge.

m8 said the travel speed is quicker, but overall velocity isn't in practice because it takes time for the wormhole to open up, which scales with fleet size.

They all should have around that many, half of them are barren portions though.

Oh fuck that was cross-board rather than the old general thread.

Also, should I colonize every single planet I can get my hands on or terraform them and then colonize or is there a penalty for owning a shit tonne of planets?

How do you crack the file

the penalty is that colonizing too many planets at once makes your economy die.

nth for intergalactic interacial breeding grounds spreading bbc culture and sperm throughout the galaxy

Is there any way you can get rid of nationalist corruption?

I made the grievous mistake of not taking xenophobic traits so I unfortunately can't purge my newly conquered xeno population.

So, is there a way to quick-build wormhole stations from the galaxy map, or do you have to place them manually in system?

Not true, you get hit with a -8 energy, sure, but only for 12 months. You can easily plan your stockpile.

What's the proper way to edit the defines file without breaking my game?

Despotic Empires can purge I'm pretty sure and unless you took super hippie traits you should be able to become one for a few years.

Recommend some music for galactic empire building

How do you abandon planets? When i move all the population from one planet to another it says can't ressetle it would decolonize

xenophobe or collectivist trait is literally the only requirement to purging

purge the last poor fucker.

cs.rin.ru/forumFORWARDSLASHviewtopic.php?f=10&t=64425
Is the page for the CK2 crack. Same guy who hosts pages for the other Paradox game cracks, and by his avatar(I haven't visited in awhile. I buy all the DLC, I just send friends there.) He'll probably set up a similar page full of downloads for Stellaris.

Guide is there. Stellaris is the same under the hood as CK2. Instructions would be the same.
Just have to wait for DLC worth pirating and the crack to be made for it.

Literally anything from any WH40K game.

also oddly enough, the soundtrack of Ka by Cirque du Soleil

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA

I can't

It says the policy requires collectivism

youtube.com/watch?v=PAw1KlZ8C-A

did the fucking jap blacklist based rin.ru?

I'm pretty new to paradox modding can you make the potential player only?
The lines I'm looking at are:

potential = {
hidden_trigger = { NOT = { is_country_type = fallen_empire } }
}

Oh well that's not a problem, I got a lucky start with huge solar systems stacked with resources and 2 little nations that do whatever I want because they like me so much. Are sectors mandatory? Because I don't like the thought of an ai dicking around with my planets.

They stole my probe guys, what do I do?

>upgrade planetary administration for more influence
How far do I have to upgrade it to get the bonus?

Kill the bird Jawas.

So what's this crisis thing you get for creating jump drives

youtube.com/watch?v=ApCoJeatwac

Unbidden

>tfw you find a new habitable world in a good solar system
look to the stars and pursue them fellow humans

youtube.com/watch?v=BG42F-5AVOE

So is the only way to get influence from rivalries?

Are they difficult?

What's the "I want to Rape and Kill everything that's not my Race" trait build?

>never played any serious 4x before aside from Civ 4/5 and SotS
>trying to learn this shit

I've got enough autism to pull it off, but it's going to be a long ride.

Where was that guy who was going to do a game with a bunch of AI empires that he got from the thread?

Did anything ever come of that?

Original Starcraft's Terran themes.
Protoss or Zerg may fit other races thematically.

EU3's soundtrack is superb and while it obviously doesn't fit, it does fit the original IRL age of exploration. So you could kinda have it fit that way.

Fucked if I know, I forget link blacklisting rules so rather than potentially have to reformat my post I erred on the lazy side

How to decolonize a planet?

>7% failure rate
>it's okay, even if she is a woman she has 4 stars there's no way she could fail!
>mission failure
>ship exploded
>everyone dies in explosion

Took me 5 hours to get the hang of everything, HoI3 took me over a hundred

It ain't particularly difficult to comprehend. It's a relatively simple Paradox title. High level knowledge of a Civ game is comparable in complexity.

save before completion, and scum

This is the first 4x I've ever played, doesn't take long to pick it up at all

How do we get pirated multiplayer working with LAN clients?

Can I make benign trandimensional starfish aliens with collective conciousness in this game? I want Alien Aliens not humanoids.

Reposting my idea because I thought it was cool

An Aztec-like (or is it Maya-like?) faction with a God Emperor that needs constant sacrifices to keep alive so you gotta keep constantly making slaves and breeding them (or killing your own people if you have to) to feed the Emperor, and the longer the game goes on the more people it takes so you're always racing time because you know if you don't feed him some sort of apocalyptic event is triggered

Nah

>tfw I actually don't really like being a ruthless slaver or purger
>tfw I'm thinking of making some xenophiles
What's wrong with me

Oh thank fuck

Do robots count as pop for research calculations?

>tfw want to create stargate atlanteans who accidentally makes replicators

I just started playing EU IV and CK2 after playing Civ and tropico and it's like a job trying to learn this shit.

I've always wanted a faction where it's humans teamed up with some other aliens to the point where they're inseperable.

A Buddy Cop faction

Not to hate on gsgs but does paradox expect these games to be anything other than niche? Most people have no time to learn games of these scale. I love them though but man its a chore.

yeah you're a casual

EU4 and CK2 are babby-tier compared to the older titles

Constant warfare is tiring, being chill and making friends is comfy

There are a couple of weird aliens, like the hydras
Nothing too weird, you'll have to find a mod for those

i dare both of you to give victoria II a whirl

Complex=!deep

>liquor sim is difficult

wew

Yes
Go for droids or synths instead. Robs fuck up your recearch due to retarded mechanics

the niche is full of people who are 30+ y old and got lots of disposable income compared to 14y old teenagers.

The niche is surprisingly popular (EU4 and CK2 are huge successes, Stellaris is doing pretty well) and they have it completely cornered. Paradox is printing money.

They have no reason to divert away (which, from past observance of the industry, probably means they will, alienating fans and not making new friends on the way, then will probably blame piracy or something)

Well Im cool with that.

so much this.
nothing fun if a 4x game strives to provide as many excel tables as possible if nobody uses them except autists.

I kinda dislike how rigid it is.
Should within reason be able to be Hitler and still set up some sort of positive relation with another race on purely political grounds. Even if your POPs didn't like it, which would be nice and immersive.

I understand the feeling though, I'm kinda interested in the Alliance/Federation mechanics.

Yes it has always been a niche. But certain parts are particularly accessible in recent years, such as this and CK2 before it.

When you research synths do the previous generations auto-upgrade?

yes

When you make vassals, can you force your government/ideologies (forgot the term) on them?

Kind of wanted to do a Warsaw Pact-like thing where I just beat up everyone and force them to adopt my ways

are either of you implying that stellaris is either deep or complex

Hell just mod it in as an event or something

>That red text

Oh god what did I do.

They've already diverted away, compare HoI4 and HoI3, it was Autismus Maximus

How do I turn off pop scaling with research?
Its absolutely retarded that only valid strategy is to use one pop slave planets to expand the borders in order to get minerals

from their side or the fans?
/gsg/ still whines about EU4 and HoI3 going "baby tier" while sales say otherwise.

Is there no way of decolonize

Anyone?

The option is grayed out

Robots are always upgraded to the newest model. It's actually annoying when it comes to Synths because they all stop being perpetually-happy when you upgrade them.

this.

There's literally nothing that would even require a minute amount of calculations to optimize beyond possibly ship builds. Game does have a ton of micromanagement compared to otheer 4x or GSG games.

Exploration should be able to be automated, same with construction of mines/research.

/gsg/ is mostly a handful of people

nth for lazy space turtles who live for 200 years

>enslave race I just conquered
>they have a faction going towards rebellion
w-what do I do

> TECH_COST_FREE_POPS = 10, -- First X pops do not add any tech cost

>Build androids
>Give them citizenship because why not
>create android and Spartan armies alongside my assault divisions
>Remove filthy xenos that threaten me and all are happy
God I love being Mandalorian

Fuck, the Preythoryn Extragalactic invaders are arriving and the only way for me to get to them and stop them from spreading is to go through a militant isolationist Fallen Empire who I just know is going to do nothing about the threat.

How strong are the extragalactic invaders compared to the Fallen Empires/Unbidden? I'm equivalent in naval capacity and fleet power with the fallen empire but I feel like once i take it out in order to get to the invaders I'll have lost 90% of my fleet.

How2 get my influence up? it's at +1 and I don't really want to use any more except for leaders

I love gsgs bit I have a friend who thinks they are the best strategy games because spreadsheets and how complex it is. Hes kind of annoying.

Diverting from the people who got them through while they were autistic Swedes making games for other autists
Now they're full of money and neurotypical