store.steampowered.com/app/359870/
youtu.be/8vVE9XBCPdc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC, available on smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50256
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers
FFXI May Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update

>FFXIV (3.2)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZET2yYZLN8
Patch Notes:na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c755d756aece79cc9707f5444ad0980ac2b5a39c

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
gamefaqs.com/ps2/939426-final-fantasy-xii-international-zodiac-job-system/faqs/49691
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56645885
videogamer.com/ps4/nier_automata/news/kingdom_hearts_3_and_final_fantasy_7_remake_wont_be_out_before_april_2017_nier_automata_delayed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously tho why was XV called Versus XIII at one time? What connection would have it had?

NO AWOOING

forgot this:
>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (Global version) got a ninja release get the APK here:
apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW
if you get a black screen do this:
>Download AndyOS on your PC
>Download FFBE Apk in AndyOS
>Start FFBE and start account by logging in with Facebook
>Play through tutorial
>After tutorial, switch to android and login with Facebook on FFBE

>Final Fantasy Versus XIII was to be directed by Tetsuya Nomura and to be released for the PlayStation 3 as part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII series, where three games —Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII —were to form a new subseries with shared mythos.

>The "Versus XIII" name came into play in juxtaposition to Final Fantasy XIII and its sequels that take place in fantastical worlds that are literally and culturally disconnected (e.g. Cocoon and Gran Pulse in Final Fantasy XIII). For Final Fantasy Versus XIII Square wanted the world to be different from the original Final Fantasy XIII by presenting one whole, connected world.

It was menant to have the same lore (Etro, L'cie, etc.) but a counter to what XIII was story wise and mechanically.

However, due to XIV failing upon initial release, all manpower went to remaking XIV into a good game. Forcing things like having tri-Ace develop XIII sequels (and re-use old assets) and make mobile ports of old FFs to make a cashflow. The sacrifice made to do all this was halt development of Versus XIII (which hadn't made it out of concept phase yet. i.e. the smattering of promo pictures and the old trailers.)

Versus XIII was renamed to XV and removed ties with the FNC out of convience. It's most likely whatever was supposed to be XV in the concept phase was pushed back as well to become XVI. It's also not the first case where they have come up with something and then changed it years later. See pic related: The original Final Fantasy IV

>Competitors
>Enix
jezz, those where good times... I miss good old Square and Squaresoft, they will be forever part of my very own soul (if any)

also don't forget that many of the gameplay aspects of Versus XIII where moved to Dissidia Duodecim, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts III

I've done all of the IV event except the + battles with Rydia in tow, and she still hasn't dropped her RM2. I'm starting to think that the specific realm requirement only applies to core dungeons, not daily and event dungeons.

you're wrong retard

I'm gonna go farm the event's Baron Castle, that'll give the game plenty of chances to prove me wrong.

nigga, I got FUsoya RM2 in a daily dungeon, and yeserday I got both D.Cecil's and Pal.Cecil's MC3 on the event

>cook
>carpenter
>airship job
>buying and selling airships
>multiple airships in the sky

I saw that extremely attractive woman again today. This is the first time I've ever seen her on a Wednesday. I wasn't expecting her at all. Today was pretty sunny so she was wearing shades, which is a shame because she has beautiful eyes.

Still planning on talking to her on Monday if everything lines up right, which I hope it will. At this point I'd be happy with just knowing what her deal is.

Fucking hell, user. Just fucking talk to her already so she can tell you she has a boyfriend

If I get a chance I will. Believe me, I've been wanting to for a while.

I sincerely hope all goes as well as you dream it will no matter how lonely and obsessive you appear through these blog posts. Or perhaps that's exactly why I hope it works out.

Thanks. Hooking up with her or whatever remains a distant fantasy and I'm not exactly planning on it. I just hope she has someone in her life who makes her feel special.

>BusAnon on Monday
Good luck buddy, hopefully then you can stop blogging about it. Seriously, I hope it goes well.

Anyone know a good place to download FF albums? Piratebay doesn't have much and I'm not paying $25 per album for some of these no matter how much I like this music.

I've only beaten 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8.

I've never beaten X or XII because there were too many good games on the PS2

Currently emulating XII for the 3rd time and I plan on finishing it this time.

Did I make the mistake of not playing IZJS instead?? I read about the changes but wanted to finish the original game I started back when I was in highschool.

Me too. Last Monday she wasn't even there!

I just youtube converter it

IZJS is better and if you're emulating there's no real reason not to play it, but if you don't feel like starting over you can just stick with vanilla.

IZJS just adds some symbolance of difficulty (what with the vanilla being laughably easy to break with 100% revive phoenix downs) and generally is just all around better. There's no significant differences that would impact the gameplay experience, so given the option there's no reason to not choose IZJS.

Does it matter which Jump ability i use to disrupt Barbariccia's tornado form?

No need unless you really want to try out the job-focused License Boards in particular, or really want the "turbo" button. Better yet, check out the differences and see if it's worth the switch for yourself:
gamefaqs.com/ps2/939426-final-fantasy-xii-international-zodiac-job-system/faqs/49691

nope, any Jump ability works, from vanilla Jump to Sky Grind or whatever is called the 5* one

oh neat
thanks

I believe Kain's Double Jump doesn't count if I remember right, better to just use Jump.

Well I'm retarded

Jump-based SB aren't coded as "Jump" abilities

The target scores specifically mention "Jump" rather than "Jump skills", so I agree on using plain ol' Jump just to be safe.

It sure is convenient that the + battles aren't in the bonus battles now.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56645885
Fan Fiction of FFIVTAY, if only we had a translationfag in /ffg/

>Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite you
Don't think I've ever heard the "you" added on there before. Silly Japan.

who cares about a fanfic in a fandom where we got not one, but two glorified fanfics in the form of XIII-2 & LR, emphasis on LR.

Well at least for such a pretty game, BE isn't burning through my battery like kindling.

I wouldn't mind Tyro so much if the kid wasn't so damn fragile.

He's durable enough at 80. His HP isn't bad.

Hey guys, time for another update! While I was walking the dog today I met that really pretty girl again (hadn't marked that on my stalker schedule yet!). I took that kind user's advice and let my dog lick her vajayjay. She seemed really into it and called him a good boy, but she didn't say anything to me. What do I do?

Jump off a really tall cliff! Girls dig that sort of thing.

That's a bit rude, don't you think? Go write on your own blog if you want to be nasty and mean. I'm just trying to share details about my pathetic love life here.

>caring about garbage fanfics
>romance fanfics at that
Shameful display.

at least it's best couple

Can you reroll in BE?

FFXIII-2 was legitimately good, though. It was also mostly Lightning-free, which automatically disqualifies it from being a Toriyama fanfic.

The only reason it's even good is because of it's not especially romantic. It focuses a lot on their teacher-student relationship and the goal of being a Sage.
It's "best" because their being a couple is secondary.

It's good because their personalities play off each other nicely.

XIII-2 tests the amount of goodwill I can give the game when 70% of the way through they gate you from the ending with a long and drawn out scavenger hunt fetch quest.

Oh and it's wayyy too easy to become wayyy too overpowered.

You should be able to, just delete the data and start again, but of course you need to do the fucking long tutorial

Requiem of the Goddess DLC chapter wants to talk with you...
Thanks to that DLC Toriyama's waifu is not only the most powerful XIII character, that goddamn episode makes her the most powerful character Stat-Wise of the whole series...

>of the whole series
If memory serves, she has less HP than the ultimate dresspheres.

>Level 10
>presumably maxed stats
Do levels work differently in that game or something?

I wonder what garbage skillset they gave him.

she only can reach Lv10 on that DLC

the important question, does she have an ass?

well she's white

hey Claire! I found out your toblerone!

niceme.me

who is this supposed to be?

Palom and Leonora

oh, I never played TAY... should I?

I liked it but I know I'm in the minority there.

YES TO AWOOING

no

What's locked behind pay walls and what can F2P players get no problem in FFBE?

Assuming it's the quite literal copy/paste of Brave Frontier

>What's locked behind pay walls
Top Tier characters to use in battle. Kind of a reverse of FFRK where characters are locked behind pay walls and weapons are unlockables through battle.

>and what can F2P players get no problem in FFBE?
Gems, in limited supply, to summon characters with worse rates than FFRK. If you want to summon more, open up those wallets.

Yeah pretty much, though the "limited supply" part is about as true as in RK, where at this point they give us mythril every day simply because they can, this was also true for JP BE and SHOULD be true for global too looking at how the game is still managed by SE and not any outside company

He's here! 6 months from now for Global!

Who? Some guy?

Changes with this II Event
Firion
>Gains the ability to equip Katana, Hammer, Fist, & Rod
>Gains access to Samurai 5
>ATK, DEF, and SPD increased

Maria
>MAG increased
>Gains the ability to equip Swords

Minwu
>MND increased
>Gains the ability to equip Shields

Josef
>HP increased
>Gains the ability to use Support 4

Leon
>ATK increased

Leila
>ATK, SPD increased

Ricard
>ATK increased

Gordon
>Gains the ability to use White Magic 4 (from White Magic 3)

Banner 1
Firion BSB: Instant Cast + 4 Aoe Holy/NE Physical + Party Magic Blink + Burst
Leon BSB: 8 Single Target Dark Physical + Attach Dark + Burst
Gordon SSB: Attack + Magic up(Medium) + Party Physical Blink
Lelia SSB: 6 Single Target Ice Physical + Mug Attack/Res
Minwu SSB: Instant Cast Curaga
Maria SSB: 4 AoE Lightning + Faithga
Lelia SB: Shellga + Haste

Banner 2
Maria BSB: 8 Single Target Earth/NE Magic + Attach Earth + Burst
Minwu BSB: 4 AoE Holy White Magic + Hastega + Regenga + Burst
Guy SSB: 4 Aoe Earth/Ne + Imperil Earth
Josef SSB: 4 Aoe Ice/NE + Party Medica % (Medium)
Firion SSB: 5 Hits Single Target + Blind
Leon SSB: 3 hits AoE Dark + Taunt Black magic/Physical + Def up(Extra Large)
Gordon SB: 3 hits AoE + Attack/Magic Down

So this is the "sorry the II cast sucked so much in FFRK" update?

yup, except for Ricard who gets nothing except a buff to Attack.

videogamer.com/ps4/nier_automata/news/kingdom_hearts_3_and_final_fantasy_7_remake_wont_be_out_before_april_2017_nier_automata_delayed.html

If anybody had any doubts, FFVIIR and KH3 are obviously not coming out before March 2017. Nier:A might be a 2017 game as well, though it's also possible that it isn't listed simply because it's not a "major title".

It's bad outside of the endgame segment to be quite honest with you family, so I'd suggest avoiding it.
Leonora is great, though.

Not just any guy, THE Guy.

>Firion BSB: Instant Cast
Oh God yes.

I think it's pretty great
But I'm in the minority that feels like TAY's expanded roster is what made it great. It's a strength that VI had being applied to IV, making it better IMO as a whole.

Except for most of the game the "expanded roster" is padded out with generic monks and mages or your party is super small and it's boring as shit.

>Stone Magic
Where my Aero at? I want my theoretical Green Mage with Stone, Water, & Aero.

Hey, mates, can we get a list going about what hones are essential and what hones are a commodity? I'l start:

Carbuncle R2
Lifesiphon R3
Dismissal R3
Saint's Cross R4

Feel free to alter what you feel isn't right. I'm gonna start my hones game, think I have all the skills I want atm.

>Except for most of the game the "expanded roster" is padded out with generic monks and mages
Loved it personally, but then again I'm a guy pushing hard for Train Ghost to make it into FFRK.
>or your party is super small and it's boring as shit.
I always took it as that was the story they wanted to tell. As a set of small mini-FFIV episodes as it were, which is how it originally was. I loved that they gave a lot of time to side characters that otherwise would have been bogged down. I don't think Ceodore would care much as to Palom's training of Leonora.

Lifesiphon should be at R4 in my opinion.

>I always took it as that was the story they wanted to tell
I'm aware and thought the same thing, it just felt like a boring slog to get through while I waited for the actual game to start. Like a prologue that lasts for 80% of the games playtime.
Like XIII, pretty much.

I've only ever used Carbuncle a couple of times, but R1 has always been enough.

Saint Cross is pretty expensive to get to R4 and R3 is already plenty. I'd rather craft a second R3 Saint Cross than hone one to R4 and either run two knights or just have two R3 Saint Crosses on one and have 12 uses instead of 8.

5 star? Do all other elements get 5 star black magic?

Nope.

To be fair, XIII never bothered me about that type of pacing (and to be transparent, I feel like XIII is the most middle of the road game in the entire franchise).

But I feel like what we got in TAY was great character building moments and THAT was the meat of the game. The Moon was just a culmination (and thus reward) of all the individual character building moments of before. Kain's redemption, Palom's growth as a Mage, Edward's badassery, etc etc. Making it feel all the more epic to me. The only thing I'd change is be able to bring the nameless mooks with me to the Moon and use them in the final fight as a fun bonus thing.

Soon.

>Kain's redemption, Palom's growth as a Mage, Edward's badassery, etc etc
Funny, you mentioned the only three pieces of character development that I'd even consider notable.
Ursula was boring and didn't really get better, and Porom and Rydia are too adorable to deserve the hackjob that they did to their characters.
Rosa was even more of a non-character than she was in IV. Seriously, I think 70% of her lines consisted of "Cecil!" and nothing else. I don't really have anything to say about Edge, him and his ninja crew were entirely forgettable to me and his story was entirely filler that didn't serve any real purpose.

Ceodore seemed to be the new character that they wanted to develop, but after a little while he seemed to be nothing more than a side character that was only there to watch Kain do his thing.