/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

i.gyazo.com/9905a5cc0d57bd5645248d7938f50bf9.png
pastebin.com/raw/wzE4bWf7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best

>user requests a pairing of Male Corrin and a waifu
>"DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT"

Unnecessary anger to be quite honest family

Orochi!

i hate /feg/

Please don't bring that shit in this thread.

/feg/ - triggered husbandofags edition

That's because waifufags are huge faggots and don't deserve anything nice.

>waifucuck bringing his mess into this thread to start more shitposting
Shocker

>huge faggots

as opposed to literal faggots right?

Husbandofags MAY be able to stop lesser waifufags from getting art, but how will they stop the already outrageous output produced by water/camilla/sakurabros?

Alright, I've narrowed it down to three options for marriage.
Ophelia
Setsuna
Rhajhat
Which one /feg/ and more importantly why?

I'm just gonna let this stay here.

Right... because you going "Don't listen to this stupid request, listen to ME instead" isn't sperging out.

In fact, evidenced here, the artist said they'd draw both. You get your Femui art, and the original requester gets what he originally requested. Unless that would somehow make you sperg even more and go like "BUT WAIFUFAGS DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING THEY'RE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS" huh?

This. If you're still hanging around Vate, cancel that waifufag request and do a Femui version instead. Comfy mother/daughter art would be amazing.

I like Hana

Who here /just waiting for the kana x kiragi request since that was the most inoffensive one and is most likely to be a sure hit/?

This thread and the last few posts of last thread kinda prove husbandofags are better

All of you, shut the fuck up. None of you are accomplishing anything. Just fuck off.

You all seem like you need a reminder.

Things to never respond to on /feg/:
-literally any post that uses "cuck"
-any post that includes "x character will cheat on you"
-any post that tries to use headcanon to bitch about a character
-any post that gets overly aggressive against a character in general
-any post that is obviously baiting for replies, especially in doing the above
-any post that gets unnaturally aggressive against a poster for seemingly no real reason; these are often baiting for replies
-any post with "BTFO" or any other similar meme
-any post that is an obvious samefag
-any OP that vandalizes links or subject line
-any variant of "close your eyes and walk away from the screen"
-any post that spams memes from other boards, such as "mamma mia," or ">it's a ___ episode"
-any post that blames something, especially something benign/vague, on "__fags"
-any post with desu/senpai/baka is suspect; ANY post that evades the word filter is a guaranteed shitpost
-any post that does t h i s, though often they'll be combined with the above in some shitpost conglomerate
-any post that attempts to enforce some kind of "culture" in /feg/
-any poster that claims to be "bringing in OC"
-overt bitching about a unit or a game/mechanic, when designed to get replies rather than generate actual discussion
-any post that calls some benign comment a meme; especially "never understood this meme"
-any post that bitches about how another person plays the game
-any post that includes "falling for ___ meme"

Remember that calling out shitposters DOES NOT make them stop; rather, it only has the opposite effect. Reporting will often get you warned/banned by shit mods. Unfortunately, the only tried-and-true course of action is to ignore them.

Also remember that people often pretend to like certain characters while shitposting in order to give that character a bad name. The best course of action is to not use the "__fags" meme.

That should be cancelled too, only Male Kana art should be drawn. Don't give waifufags the satisfaction of having their shitty daughter drawn with anybody.

Spoken like a true waifufag. Go fuck yourself, trash.

This too. Waifufags have ruined the thread for the last time, unlike us humble and comfy Husbandofags.

>tfw no canto

>humble and comfy
>when they've been lashing out at the waifu requests
pfffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Good one m80

>People think it's husbandofags vs waifufags.
>It's most likely waifufags infighting and just shitting on each other again.

Pretty obvious tbqh.

t. waifufag

Fuck off, you piece of filth. You don't deserve anything.

Why do you have to be so mean all the time /feg/

Just be nice to your fellow anons and you will feel better at the end of the day.

sure! hmu when you're free for the art trade!

pls no bully i want to be nice and do both.
it will be practice for me and—— yeah whatever i'll go back to sai.

Stop fucking replying to him, you moron, you're making him continue.

Rhajat or Ophelia if you want full recruitment, Rhajat is easier to recruit in Revelation and you can her map isn't that hard.

Too bad no one is ever going to listen to you, but I screencapped it.

Is /feg/ always this autistic or are we entering a new phase of shitposting and autism?

No, fuck you. Don't do both. Don't you dare let the waifufags win.

What's your "I put full effort into this" art look like? That Leo/FeMui pic looked very sketchy.

sex sister

Look at the IP count. It's one guy making a fuss and everyone else thinking they can stop it by doing anything other than ignoring it.

Someone came in and decided to do a nice thing and people here are trying to ruin it for everyone. They said they were only taking three and I didn't get mine in in time, but I hope our drawfriend does all of those anons' requests and ignores the shitposters trying to convince them otherwise.

Sexuna. Because Victory~ Victory~

Thank you for what you're doing! Can't wait for the finished result!

Waifufags deserve NOTHING. You fuckers are what ruined Fire Emblem.

Seems like it's just one dude based on the IP.

Anyway, since we've got a dog in the OP, have another dog.

Nice, this art is new to me. Thanks for sharing.

Velouriafags truly are disgusting.

She is literal garbage, and the entire general hates her. That's why that poor artist shouldn't be exposed to such an awful character

Ophelia and Rhajat are pretty equal in terms of magic eugenics, though you can get Rhajat earlier if you're willing to cripple her speed.

Setsuna will stop you from recruiting all the kids, but she's cute too. Just be wary of her shitty strength growth.

I'd personally recommend Ophelia because Rhajat is a rehash and Setsuna is really not that great.

I haven't played through all of conquest yet or married any of the hoshido siblings.
Do they explain why you can S rank your technically blood siblings?

Do you like
>retarded chuunis in slutty outfits
>FAS down-syndrome girls
>stinky stalkers who sound like they have sand irritating their vaginas 24/7

The real question is, how the fuck did you even narrow it down to these three? Criminy.

You'd think so, but nah, some here get off on shitposting. Mainly the same handful at most.

Castle time! Post yours!

Setsuna. Magic is garbage in Fates and snipers are really really good.

They're not blood-related. Explained in the S-support.

For details, see below.
Mikoto is Corrin's mother, Sumeragi is not Corrin's father.
Sumeragi is the Hoshidan father, Mikoto is not the Hoshidan mother.

>though you can get Rhajat earlier if you're willing to cripple her speed.
Who would cripple her speed? Orochi doesn't come ridiculously early and Felicia and Sakura give her decent speed.

You are Mikoto's child, but all of them are born from Sumeragi while you weren't
You're not blood-related

No problem. I tend to save anything of the subhuman daughterus I can find, so I've got a decent chunk of stuff lying around.

nbr lol

Because IS demands you be able to fuck anyone.

I forgot they existed, in all honesty. The idea though is that by giving Orochi to Rhajat you don't end up fucking over another child. Rhajat can take Orochi's shitty genes since they're both magical.

>mean

Meanness is nonexistent. You're just weak enough to let your feelings be hurt.

Then who's their mom? I thought it was Mikoto...all 4 of them and you.
Also Azura is legit your cousin though and you can marry her.
How is that allowed?

Just marry Setsuna.

Jakob doesn't need to breed anyways.

This. Weakness is pathetic.

Orochi can always go to Dwyer since no one gives a shit about him
Sumeragi had all 4 Hoshido siblings with some other chick, she died or something, Sumeragi married Mikoto who already had Corrin

Their mom is Sumeragi's old waifu. She died sometime beforehand and then you and your mom appear. Mikoto uses her feminine wiles to charm Sumeragi and he marries her.

It kind of invalidates Birthright's point.

done! sorry if they're turned, i hope it suffices.

i.gyazo.com/9905a5cc0d57bd5645248d7938f50bf9.png
although this one is a few months old and another practice.
and it was a doodle after all, thus the sketchy look to it, and i didn't really have internet at the time to look for proper references without getting distracted.

;____; i love my husband

Ikona is their mother.

Are you from burgerland?

Cousin marriage ain't shit. You've been manipulated by cultural stigmas.

I'm close to my bond team.

Not really.

It's Birthright, not Bloodline. The idea is that you were supposed to be raised as their sibling as if you were born among them, as if it was your birthright.

Pretty much all the world except some states in USA don't count cousing relationships as incest.

just

walk

away

>Fates has plotholes
Say it isn't true!

Nice job forgetting your image, nerdlord

That art looks really familiar, have you done stuff for any of the drawthreads on /a/ or /v/ or something?
>Mikoto uses her feminine wiles to charm Sumeragi and he marries her.
Sumeragi better have hit that at least once if he was gonna fucking die the way he did for Corrin.

Queen Ikona.

Mikoto was Sumeragi's side waifu until Ikona died

That really isn't bad. We're pretty lacking in drawfags (writefags too for that matter) since, as you might have seen, this general gets a kick out of attempting to drive OC creators out for whatever reason. Do you plan on sticking around and maybe taking more requests in the future?

That too, but I prefer to cause the least amount of damage among the children. Rhajat can take Orochi with little issue and the other magical moms can be easily spread around as a result.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I could never want anything more! Spending time with her is all i could ever want! She is the light of my life! Nothing could have meaning without her! I love Felicia!

forgot the image, fuccc

i went with a different trip but no, i only did briefly on /i/ before i discovered i had a better deal for writing.

i write better than i draw. would y'all like a sample? it's fujoshit though ugh

I was referring to the whole "WE'RE YOUR REAL FAMILY, CORRIN" thing.

Family tree if anyone needs it.

I always give Orochi to Hayato in Birthright since like you said it's really the best option, but then in Revelation he gets Nyx instead, so Orochi has to go to Dwyer since I really don't care about him. I could do something like giving her to Saizo but that'd also ruin Asugis speed, or to Odin but then Elise would have nowhere to go.
Huh, guess I just can't distinguish artists then

Sure, might as well post it. If you feel it's good enough, post it to our smutbin (link's in the OP) for future fujo enjoyment.

Should I pass down Aptitude or Life and Death to Mozu!Midori, I am building her to Fuck Takumi up

Mikoto was in Hoshido before Ikona died. Sumeragi had more than 1 waifu at once, though it didn't get out of control like Garon

Now isn't that ironic.

The Hoshidan siblings all had the same mother but are so distant with each other. While the Nohrian siblings all had different mothers but are very tight knit.

Aptitude

See how much Aptitude affects her bases after an Offspring Seal and see by yourself if it's worth.

Any time you spend posting is time you spend not skinshipping Felicia

i didn't thank you for the compliment by the way! but yes i do plan on sticking a bit at least.

it isn't fe related, but it's just a sample to show you a sample of my writing style.

pastebin.com/raw/wzE4bWf7

>looks just like Shigure but it's not actually Shigure
Is this shit for real?

Hoshido siblings have first world problems to deal with, the Nohr siblings were pretty much forced to be close.

Ryoma preferring to die to be with Hinoka again rather than worrying about his imprisoned imouto or his possibly not even alive little brother is a little weird though.

I do that after every chapter! It doesn't let me do it over and over..

It's a Samurai thing, so I've heard. Duty above all, even if it means taking your own life.

Yep. Masterful writing, eh?

Canon.

I am not using the offspring seal as I will only have 2 levels to get skills, I'm going to be reclassing her like crazy, everyone tripping so much nobody knows what she is wearing or what she fights with

Is there some sort of shit-be-gone for this guy's stats? I get he's fine as a flying taxi but I can never seem to fix his fucking stats.

Being fair, the portrait isn't actually shown; user just used that as a representation. The best description of him that we have is Azura saying that they're alike based on portraits of Ryuurei, and Anankos mistaking them.

Wew lad, now that is some prime fujoshit material. We have at least a few of those here, you might get some filthy requests if you open yourself up to writing for them.

You left to recruit her at chapter 27? That blows.

I didn't know i needed Kids for Conquest Endgame, even without reseting I can't do this shit