youtube.com/watch?v=eHHT7dTmw8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for SFV sucks ass

post felicia

whys there a banana in between her butt

>you can cancel specials into supers for free in xiv

is that a newly added thing? i could've sworn it wasnt like that a while ago

>tfw josie will never cry about beating you up

I have had nothing but good games. I played in a battle lounge with a few people and didn't experience a second of noticeable lag.

gllty is really pretty

quick fgg:
give me a decent horror movie on netflix right now and your favorite fighting game character

Sf5 has a lot of laws too

What's the most sexist fighting game and why?

It only cost Daimon's damage output.

Is ther a few simpler combos for Karin? I'm an intermediate player and I want to play someone with 'mindgames' What is my gameplan when playing her?

me on the bottom

I said that lol

SF4 just has it worse; the 1f link system was the worst idea ever in a fighting game

Speaking of worst ideas, the Ultras were awful as well

And that game was also ugly as shit; I enjoyed playing it but I never spent a second thinking it looked good

the only game with multiple laws is tekken tag 2.

Plughead Rewired: Circuitry Man II

I like Yoshimitsu from the Street Fighter spin-off "Tekken"

Reminder that Street Fighter 5, the most well known ip from Capcom, is deader than your average mobile game MMO despite the fact it came out in February.

are you people witnessing stupendous right now

Third Strike because all of the female characters are low tier

how do I learn a fighting game

AYY

Wow that was really funny hahaha i am actually laughing not pretending i cant believe how funny that was i cant wait to tell others about this because it was just that funny in fact i this might be one of if not the funniest thing ive ever read i did you think this up by yourself oh man this is just that funny that i honestly cannot imagine that a single person thought this up this post is an example of comic genius that could only have been created by a room full of americas no the worlds top comics from every form of comedy for the life of me i hope i never see another post this hilarious because i will almost certainly die of laughter like god as my witness you deserve a nobel prize for just how funny this post is i think if we showed this to palestinians and israelis they would lay down their arms and just lol out loud at this comedic masterpiece

what wnf right now

Fightcade anyone?

Fucking Tekken 7 when.

I want a good game to come out Christ.

FUCKING.

GIVE IT TO ME NAMCO.

Mirror's with Venom Snake, I mean Jack Bauer, I mean Keefer Sutherland was pretty enjoyable IMO.

It's hard to pick one all time favorite, but I'll shout out Konoha since her game is kill.

Why aren't you playing revelator right now?

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Last Tournament Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ

-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
The slots are not full. The number you see is just how many people have already registered for the tournament. There is no limit on the number of people playing.

Discord Link: discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy

tfw gilty has never kissed anyone yet

chun li and makoto cumfirmed for being futa

funniest shit ive ever seen

this looks amazing, thanks

GG has too many antiquated design elements. I think it's a thing that you like if you're a grognard or a grognard wannabe.

>GG has too many antiquated design elements
like what

>Dhalsim

I can reliably c.HP into m Yoga flame from the right side of the screen on stick 100%, I get it 20% on the left side. What the fuck am I doing wrong

ok watching this too

lmao fuckface tried to a similar thing to me online a few days ago. At least I got him to beat me seriously when he realized it wouldn't work.

post inputs

I didn't preorder

I still gotta watch Jacob's Ladder. It's supposed to be a classic and IIRC it inspired Silent Hill

i have this same problem so when i go for 1p side teleport i do yoga sniper into frame trap or throw
i hope no one figures this out

Jacob's ladder is awful have fun

Well it's crouching fierce canceled into yoga flame (hcb)

So fucking easy from the right side of the screen

New player here

I main Ryu and I've practiced my specials and can get them out consistently.

Online I am can beat people by being patient and catching what moves they keep going for but it's easy to get flustered when they're going all in

What takes me to the next level? Practicing combos that are in youtube videos? I play about 45min/1hr a day. Should I play longer? Looking for advice. Thanks

no i mean go into training mode, turn on input display and post the inputs you're doing on the left side

Gimme a sec I just turned the PS4 on rest mode lol

lol what's awful about it

Are you some faggot SH drone from /v/ who didn't like it because it's not like your video games lmao

learn all of your characters unga combos but always be wary on which one you use

one mistake and your opponent can launch his bunga counters onto you

Damn. Well, how's Tim's acting?

Someone either play V with me or post a better rap video than this.
youtube.com/watch?v=jxhigzl35sw

Seeing as how that's not possible, someone play V with me pls.

Skullgirls.Waifus.

I saw Jacob's Ladder before I played silent hill. I prefer resident evil, silent hill fuckin sucks

Jacob's Ladder is just a boring as fuck 2deep4u shitfest

i am tho

i just learned a new word

BACK TO BACK

This isn't a meme, her moves are sort of strange. Should I be using LK to start my instant tenko?

i really really really like that dog

Damn, that is a good video.

I won't play with you. I do think you should at least watch Jacob's Ladder for yourself though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJk0p-98Xzc

I wish Akiha was my gf...

Breakers Revenge is fun

why doesn't anyone play it?

This guy knows whats up.

just keep playing and try to make every match a learning experience. i'd try to learn a basic punish combo but i wouldn't obsess over combos at this point. i'd watch things that tell you how your character/the game works over combo videos
you're going to lose a lot as a new player but just know that that's normal

Shit is six mbs

i.imgur.com/Yue08ZH.jpg

>tfw i thought the game looked great until sfv
>tfw realizing how ugly the gief model was in 4

>1f link system
how to stop someone with no idea what they're talking about

I love it when people come to me about SFIV being better than SFV

I enjoyed it but it was a fucking bad game.

>3 reallys
I believe you. Pitbulls are the most beautiful doggo.

I plan to still. I just wanted your opinion on Tim Robbins' acting in it.

>playing the Wu card
I think Busta's 90's videos were the most creative back then.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHHT7dTmw8U

I personally prefer Karnov's. And I don't play fightcade anymore because my Ethernet port is ded lmao.

What are you even talking about? It was the entire reason plinking exists. No one can consistently do 1f links without plinking. It was a huge problem from the beginning, dipshit

I'm not the guy who said it was awful. I actually liked it a bit, but I watched it a while ago, so I've forgotten how the acting was.

ye

chris g

When are we going to get another SF with no dashing or throw teching? I hate those dishonest mechanics

1f links are not a 'system' daiper

lol? This fucking pleb. Post cfn so I can body your stupid ass

SF? More like 8F.

DougYanceyFunnie

cause it sucks big fuckin dicks and if you disagree fuck off and go shove a stale baguette up your loose boypussy

wow that was really witty dude nice job

xD

back to /r/kappa you go

lmao my boypussy is tight af, nice try tho

Semantics, fuckhead

Their ubiquitous presence in the game limited the combos by a huge margin

So many of the most damaging combos in that game require 1f links that it can be considered and inextricable element of the system

I've spent some time in the demo and it seems decent but I want to learn the basics of the game while playing, it's boring vsing a dummy or a cpu

Nice dodge

What's your CFN I'll invite

you waste words

konatas_ahoge

this post reeks of /v/

i bet youre ass in that pile of shit game anyway

the only players who need those are the top 32 at capcom cup

I like how the voiceover at the end of KoF XIV trailers now sounds slightly more excited than normal

Who was the qt on WNF stream?

me