Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Clerics get the most likes edition

Previous: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

>Cookie Cutter Good Builds
pastebin.com/KLzvpW4G

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31411bbg.1f4f75.152545.11243a4a55.1535
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Cleric

>left the cancerous misinfo builds in the OP

Eat shit how many times does everyone have to tell you.

Which add on should I get to see all hidden quests? Pastebin doesn't have it.

Reposting Relogging, abandoning and searching every single purifier and every area on 1F and 2F hasn't worked, yet my friend has apparently completed the quest doing the exact same steps.

okay I'll take it out of in the next thread

reposting: im so worried about my build. so far i'm sword > pelt, what direction should i take this in? i've read the pastebin for cookie cutter builds but they all seem to be for different things? what's a good start?

to clarify i just want a main character to play on, i don't have any particular needs

Aren't you suppose to use a quest item or something

No more world boss mafia soon
Next step: neutrality. You want to GvG? go wardec an actual PvP focused guild, you will also have more fun than child fights in the park

it depends on what you like

Swords --> Peltasa is unironically already perfect because thats all that is expected out of a Swordsman in a party setting

Do you like spears? go Hoplite C2
Do you like swords? go Barbarian C2
Do I want to be a mounted lancer? Hoplite into Cata C3 Dragoon

Then from there you decide
Do I want to be a silver farming pirate? Corsair C2 or Corsair Doppel
Do I want to be an attentionwhore? Go Fencer (only if you went Barb)

etc

>i want a guild but don't want to have to deal with things like teamwork and camaraderie

leave

Nope, or at least it hasn't given me the option. I've used the compass at every point I can, done all exploration i can, interacted with everything I can

You can do all those things in pve too.

>PvP is the only thing a guild can do

>have over 1,000 tp
>don't wanna spend any of it

Sure would be nice if they would add stuff worth buying in the cash shop.

can you post your entire screen with the quest screen opened? censor your name if you're worried

>this game requires teamwork for PVE

Welcome newfriends. I have bad news about PVE for you.

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

Press m and take a screenshot, famalam.

whats the point of joining discord if the all the discord guilds are full and there arent any new templars?

Dear /tosg/, newfag here. I'm making a Cleric and going with the cookiest of cookie builds but... I kinda want to mix it up. With Krivis for the extra buff slots.

I was thinking of cutting Chaplain because the tooltips on Chaplains seems to suck ass. But shit, I'm already fucked since I got level 5 Sacrament when level 1 is enough - who the fuck would've thought that it fucking doubles auto-attack damage? I thought it was just v2 of Impositio Manus from RO. So, I can't exactly rely on tooltips.

So, sell me on Chaplains. What the fuck do Last Rites and Deploy Capella do? The only skill which seems good seems to be Aspergillum (turns auto-attacks into AoE...?), but I'm kinda fucked on that since I have very little Aspersion levels.

>/tosg/ discord

No, that's just discord. Perhaps advertise it as "ERP discord" instead as that's far more accurate.

Partying/answering questions/build advice generally

Won't this make things take ages?
And maxing sleep gives me 5 leftover points, can I save these past wiz3 and put it into kino talents? Does it work that way?

Thanks for input.

>tfw healslut who heals and buffs all the lowbies and still 0 likes
I just want to make people happy..

Does the TP cap at 5? Like will it ever go higher if I don't use it or should I use them daily?

Last Rite does literally the same thing as Sacrament but also does double damage against Devils

Deploy Capella deploys a very fragile table that casts 5 buffs to your entire party but honestly is not worth using

Just go Cleric Priest C3 Cleric C2 Krivis Plague and you'll be fine.

Chaplain is an upgrade to priest offensively but you're not an offensive class so honestly I think its not worth it.

``Casuals always ruins everything.'' -- PedoPanther, Leader of Futureproof, 2016

The free TP caps at 5. Use them.

>doing things for others for the sake of receiving things for yourself

Neither 90% of the GvG happening right now does.

nothing happens if you press spacebar near that thing?

There is no point to join them at all.

They are the worst shitposters on this general and absolute cancer. There are guilds in /tosg/ that don't use DIscord at all.

Their entire goal is to shitpost and give bad information in the general so they can shout loudly that the only good source of information is their shitty Discord circlejerk.

They are the definition of cancer. However I'm glad those avatarfaggots stay in their containment adware.

For reference, none of the quest indicators on the map amount to anything.

Wizard points can only be used for Wizard classes, just put the leftovers into EB then or Reflect Shield

I'm not telling you to Sleep every single thing but there's going to be times where you fight annoying groups of enemies that you will want to sleep them.

Where can I use them? And should I buy?

Soul crystals. Near the market in klai, or beside the equipment merchant in orsha.

Is Falconer any good? I kind of want to main it.

Alright, thanks a bunch.

ohwait, are you wiz C3 or Wiz C2 right now?

If you're Wiz C2, hold onto those points for now so you can dump all the points into MM and Quick Cast right away. Get Surespell to at least 8. Then Sleep. Then whatever

Shitter here. What do I dump my remaining points in?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31411bbg.1f4f75.152545.11243a4a55.1535

Falconer is a good supporting class but you don't "main" Falconer, you take one circle in it for utility and then go Musketeer or Cannoner. Falconer C2 is bad. You can keep the Falconer costume on though.

download betterquest addon.

lets you see all quests on the map.

I can't wait until I make my guild for cute boys!

What's this addon?

Fuck you Falconer C3 is going to be great. Like Ele C3.

discuss about ToS with faster reply, group up faster, do bosses together, dungeons together bla bla it's just faster then writing in thread and waiting for a reply that isn't shit

put the rest into Full Draw. If you play Dota 2, it's like Shackleshot, it's actually quite useful, and a bitch in PvP.

You want 10 points into Broadhead, it's literally the 2nd best skill on Fletcher. Take the points out of Barbed arrow and put it in there. Barbed Arrow is fine at 1.

Musketeer I don't know about.

Falconer is core for ET groups, and it's great for grind parties.

xth for still not banned

I'm currently rerolling so I'm still at wiz, but thanks for the tip.

it's important to save skill points if you're going multiple circles so you can max out skills right away since Job levels will come much much slower at higher levels.

Is Klaipeda a dead server?

>core for ET groups
HAHAHA THIS IS WHAT ARCHERFAGS BELIEVE

Asked this on the last thread:

Anyone knows a fitting class for my Str/Dex build?

Like every physical class ever?

>you can't hide the FPS counter

Fug, I want to take screenshots, but I don't want to show that I'm playing this shit @24~ fps

I think LKchat lets you turn off FPS

There was a way to hide the HUD, i don't remember how tho'

Alt+A

pressing Alt+A hides the entire UI

alt+a to hide UI

Is the cafrisun set worth having for a cryo3? Or is this a meme set used by archers and normal attack based characters?

ty for correction my anonymous friends

Ok, so even if im a healslut I dump my points in Dex?
For wiz i dump in Int?

Any builds after Wiz C3? I don't want to be a memetalist.

Can rogues steal heal tiles and safety zones?

I don't think it's necessary but that + Arde + pardoner buffs will mean great damage for when your spells are on cooldown

its worth it if you buy blessing from Pardoners since it adds an additional +170 to right clicks from the cafrisun. But that's about it.

i'm a new player as well and i'd like to know which server is most populated with /tosg/ players

Just go the addon and I'm fooling around with it, but the issue still isn't working very well.

It doesn't help that I'm playing on Varena, so the server lag is coming back as the zerg arrives. Guess I'm not getting out of here today, either :^)

Kino C3 into whatever

People like you just keep me quitting games

of course

sometimes quest break on a channel and switching to a different channel lets you start/complete the quest.

>tfw there's two linkers in the group and you're one of them

Disregard Discord posts user. The rest of us already do.

Klaipeda has more /tosg/ but it's the 99% NA population server
And /tosg/ is literally whats left on Klaipeda

Any basis with that?

arguably Klaipedo has the most /tosg/ players. Fedimian has a decent amount and Telsai has one angry user

I am not Discord and i would like guild neutrality desu

We should have a spoon feed thread once a day

PVP-based possibly 30 day banned soon user interested in a guild that plans to maintain at least a couple wars.

I like FutureProof's guys (at least the ones I've hung out with) but I don't really wanna sit around holding my breath on their waiting list.

Any other guilds suited to me?

I've switched channel three times now, left the area and returned, restarted the game multiple times, been everywhere I can physically be, interacted with everything I can.

Fuck off retard. No one cares. Go play Rust. I hear it welcomes faggots like you.

basis as in a description of what the build does?

Psychokino are telepaths that use channeling spells that break when they're disrupted. Wiz C2's Surespell prevents spells from being broken. Quick Cast boosts the strength of Kino spells by 50% and Kinos hit really hard.

Kino C3 has two of the best CC skills in the same, gravity pole and raise. Raise literally lifts every enemy in a giant AOE off the ground while Gravity Pole is like a giant magnetic dildo.

It's a fun and cool looking class

is this bad?

I see, does it transit well within late game? Or am I going to have problems?

new f2p here and I want to goesfast

which classes let me do this?

2 linkers is good, you can use joint penalty in between cd's

it transitions amazingly into the late game. You'll see people whining about how monsters hit for a gorillion damage later, every Kino spell disables a monster from even moving

Swordmemes can sprint burning their stamina

Cataphract with Trot
Chronomancer with Haste
Druid with Panto transformation

Not really. Klaipeda is less dead than Fedimian and Fedimian as 99% slavs.

Am I supposed to clear all quests including these blue ones as well? Or should I just do the main quest one (orange)?

Cataphract

Swords all can Sprint.

Fastest class in the game is Catapract with Trot maxed at 15.

2nd fastest is Wizard as Chronomancer who gives Haste buff.

Haste buff can be given to a Catapract and they pretty much hit Max movement speed with it.

if I'm going for the Hoplite Shinobi build, what should my stats be? Do I still need Dex even with Finestra or should I just go mostly STR?

Can people sell that buff that makes all your skills go up by one?