pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Other urls found in this thread:

modthesims.info/d/277425
classic.modthesims.info/d/278573
genensims.com/skins/furry_01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gFL4cIfwDr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp. Lets try this again.

Life support systems are failing! We need more power! MORE POWER!

Good time as ever to start a new build. Hang in there /tsg/ we'll ride this out.

Taking this build one step at a time. Im kinda copy-pasting from another game that isn't the sims..

It's gonna be impossible to make this place pretty on the outside..

It's coming along, I am most defiantly going to have to tweak it a bit.

Reiterating the request for TS2 furry mods that don't suck

I trashed it.. The house wasn't working.

I've never really modded sims 2. But I found some stuff that may help.

modthesims.info/d/277425
classic.modthesims.info/d/278573
genensims.com/skins/furry_01.htm

Live thread! LIVE!

>Want to make a neighbourhood from scratch
>Realise that would require making a neighbourhood from scratch
I really don't want this custom Silent Hill map to go to waste, though.
What do, /tsg/

>"I hope your not trying to turn over a new leaf.. Ask yourself if that would truly work in the end. Heather Stillmen, cheating wife, couldn't feed her lust with the pool boy. Now she targets the little boys on her block. You'll find her at the bars, I hope this isn't too close to home for you.."
>click

God I know that feel. Just back burner it and work on it slowly. Its not a sprint. Play other games or whatever and just poke at it for a bit.

>*crickets chirping in the distance*
>I can feel your excitement. After that long talk we had, you thought it wouldn't happen so soon. But relax.. Don't let our nerves shake you. I wonder how they knew what we were doing, did they know?.. I guess it doesn't matter now, only thing that does is keeping you calm until this is over.

>That bartender has been eyeing me all night. She's probably wondering who orders water a bar. The kinda person who needs complete control, that's who..

"Oh my god heather! Did you see the new episode of Found? I can't believe they killed off Cory!"

>Relax.. I had a feeling it was the red head. Everyone else here looks to young to be a mother.. If we can call her that.

"Well I think that's it for me.."
"What are you talking about, party girl? The night is still young!"
"I can't, I got the boys tomorrow, and they're having their friends over.."
"When did you become such a mother?"
"The Ex is riding me enough about this mom shit, there is always next weekend."

>And this is why we don't drink, I could probably walk into her house right behind her.. The second she gets into bed, she'll be out like a light. We can do this quietly. We're not going to allow her to harm another child. With your hand, it ends tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFL4cIfwDr0

Any interesting lifestates in 4?

>The calm before the storm.. If only you could be this way all the time, maybe then we could speak and be happy.. But no, you have no control, and I have to make sure to keep you in line.. No mercy for the bad ones, but make it quick and clean, don't need waking the neighbors.

>Calm down, Calvin.. It's over. We gotta.. We gotta focus on getting out of here.. Stop spinning dammit. We're done now!.. Fuck, you gotta get this fucking thing off our head, I can't fucking breath.. We gotta get out of here.. No! Use the back door you idiot! Just.. Relax, calm down.. Breath.

I need to play some more payday. Me and Claude played the crap out of it for a good while. Freaking love when Jacket answers the pagers.

Welp. I think it's time for a few hours of shut eye. Don't die again, /tsg/ I should of been in here earlier bumping, but had other stuff going on. Take it easy and stuff.

bump

Sims Bustin Out > all

This

even urbz?

deader than [your favourite recently deceased celebrity, whom is so recently passed that making a joke about it to save a dying thread is remarkably uncouth and causes you to reply in outrage, providing additional bumps and saving the thread while taking it slightly off topic]

Shit, man. I played so much Urbz on the Gamecube. Weren't the Black Eyed Peas in the game?

The Urbz: Sims in the City was too weird for me. ;^)

bump

Norman looking ready to hook some wenches and swab their poop decks.

Sims 1 is so aesthetically comfy
Shame the customization options for the sims themselves are shit.

bump mother bumpas

Quick! Sims 2 or Sims 3? Which one has more content including mods and shit?

bump cut a bitch up