mega.nz/#!vVgkkQQa!DN9XpmLKWzdBmLL0aOSYfGuesda1m0u8gsfVvC0FsUM

>40k Cosmetics mod
mega.nz/#!MBoGlSZS!7qcIrk-7Vv1TpLmEXZ-2os-B4_5QwTzWXhiZuOvH4j4

>DLC Folder (spiders and VOID)
mega.nz/#!pdQxQIob!buPr0t5PEDYD1den2PvlPVXl41UvEwcXHoJZDOQcbfY

Other urls found in this thread:

stellariswiki.com/Government_types
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will the archive steward update it to include Stellaris DLC as it comes out? I might decide to opt for the "Buy the base game, pirate everything else" strategy I used other paradox titles. Does anyone have a project like that (involving uploading pirated DLC) going, or is has Paradox finally gotten wise to it and worked some jew magic to stop it? . .

>Want an Emperor
>Despotic Empire's bonuses suck

That 15% saving on buildings adds up, man.

Also, learn how to be a good slaver.

>DLC folder is 500 bytes

Wat

HPM when?

nicely memed my friend

The assets are probably already in the game, just inaccessible with the magic DLC code.

Is it even worth it to build fortresses?

why be a mere emperor when you can be a GOD emperor?

I'm making a fascist government type. What should the bonuses and requirements be?

Because that's not an available leader title.

where do i change number of my core planets? leader numbers aswell and if anyone know how can i stop that drastic tech cost when pop grows?

the next tier in divine mandate turns you into a god emperor

I angered ancient space turtles Fallen Empire. They are steamrolling me and already conquered my capital home world even though that was not one of their war goals. Their goals were just to fuck off all the systems close to their border.
- how do I surrender before they kill me?
There is no surrender option in the talking screen.
- how could I have surrendered those border systems to avoid the war? kill all my stations, purge my own pops from the planet??

is the game any good or do i have to wait 2 years for the dlc?

Never played a Paradox game? They're only occupying those planets, you need to offer a peace deal.

reminder that Stellaris has potential, but was release with the intent for dlc

How do I change the number of slots on the homeworld in Sol?

just accept their demands when they send you an ultimatum, try your best to shoot down a ship or two to get their tech.

I more or less ignore offence on them in favour of as much tank and PD as possible and using them as tanky FTL catchers at serious chokes.

>play United Nations of Earth
>find a 2nd Sol like 12 way across the the galaxy
>industrial age humans on it
Bravo Johan

Oh, I see.

It's because I don't like the idea of a theocracy.

>you need to offer a peace deal.
how?!
in the contacts - communicate screen there is nothing like "offer peace deal" or "surrender"

Click the war score shit in the bottom right,.

are you playing a hyperlanes for everyone game ?

then yes they are kinda worth it

Are you playing a normal game ?

Very very situational

I wish stations were stronger/more important or you could add military modules on Spaceports to fortify some of them.

why not? hell, im pretty sure caesar was pontifex maximus

so if im surrounded on all edges of my spaceshit what do I do with my scientists and engineers?
There's nothing to do with em

send scienceships to Assist Research on planets until you get Debris to analyze or you conquer shit and can send them beyond

Militarist obviously

Use the extra scientist/replacement as planet boosters and dismiss your construction ship unless you are a wormholer.

How do you upgrade them? I dont see any options to do so

I like to space cuck xenos

>finally find a good world to colonize
>it's a holy world
welp

He needs a tech to do assist research first. Scuttle all but one of your science ships if you don't have it and either fire the scientist manning it or replace one fo your researchers if they're supperior. Either way, free up a leader slot to use for something else.

thats one of their weekpoints, the only way to upgrade a station is to scrap it/build a new one.

HUGE resource drain

There seriously needs to be a mod that makes their upkeep much cheaper. As it is now the AI barely ever builds some and as the player it's almost never a good idea to get some unless you play hyperlanes or go to war against a hyperlane empire and you just chokepoint a system

>Despotic sucks

It gives you gigantic bonuses to mineral production.

+20% slave production stacks with +15% from Iron Fist and the base +20% slavery bonus to food and mineral production.

So if you get slightly lucky on governor traits, you start with +55% mineral production. That gets even better later as there are techs to boost that more, like the management center and high energy slave food.

>hitting the leader cap
Almost never though

Right, but I have no idea what to make the fuggin bonuses, I'm afraid I'll make it OP

There's no downside to this if you go fanatic collectivist. Your people just don't care.

>Not rolling with the maximum possible number of governors at all times.
Why?

cant you build them to turtle a planet
The only problem.is you cant build them next to each other
They have no fleet cost right?

what research to right click on a planet to assist research?

Colony governers arent that useful, you only need one fleet at any time, armies are situational and you only need 3+ for researchers

I've got myself a real mundane weird glitch, wondering if anyone else has it, when I save a new game and reload it, whatever my leader looked like will default to that species default portrait option instead of whatever he used to look like. Anybody else?

I've got it too, thought it was just cause I was playing the 40k mod though

Its called assist research tech.
You cant miss it

>bigger beautiful battles mod
>battles are no blobfests anymore and look somewhat more fun

the mod is not perfect, but it'll do for now

tfw you're wormhole and you conquer another wormhole empire

so many gates

Defence stations and forts should all have some FTL barriers or some shit.

>where do i change number of my core planets?
Government bonus.
stellariswiki.com/Government_types

>Colony governers arent that useful
wat
>you only need one fleet at any time
why do you only need one fleet???

Why do species I uplift change their phenotypes?

When and where are the best scenarios for building mining stations. So far I've been getting all of my resources from colonization and it's been doing me major justice.

how do I get my dumb science vessels to stop running away from every system with a single enemy in it?
I want to fucking reserach this debris but I'd have to kill 3 more idle armies to research dis nigdebri

change their fleet stance

Set it to passive. Fair warning, keep an eye on it because if he don't retreat manually you'll get rekt so fast.

omg does it work??
does it fix fleets just mashing into each other? I mean not just visually, but if I have a defensive combat computer + long range weapons, does it make my fleet actually try to stay away from the enemy and use the longer range?

Go to [directory]\Steam\steamapps\common\Stellaris\common\defines

Open defines.lua

Find line with this code:
CORE_SECTOR_PLANET_CAP

Change its default value (5) to 900 or something.

Do it.

Raise the Tutsi, oppress the Hutu, but on a planet wide scale.

any other way?

You need at least 4 scientist to man your research departments and one survey ship at once. Call it 5, because you really want two research ships.

Governors are very useful, though you might have to roll several before you get one with the right traits. Even if you don't want to use them on colonies then you really should have one for every sector and the homeworld. 4 right there.

That leaves you with two spaces for admirals, or for generals. Generals aren't bad, and can be vital if you do much invading.

What are the pros and cons of strike craft?
Whats the difference between scout, fighter and bomber
How does the flagellum fit in there?

Somewhat.

The bigger fleets get, the blobbier it starts to become again.

you are my hero-sama!
any idea where ican find leader cap? or anything to lower tech time?

Research gives you more later.

yeah i just wanted to not deal with all the crystal ships in the system in a swoop

Does it effect preformance?

thanks for bringing this up
looks better than the default shitball battles

how do i make my saved empire spawn as ai controlled?

what's the fall off point for that? how big can I make a fleet before it becomes a mindless blob again?
also, do you have to put long range weapon + defensive combat ai ships and short range + aggressive combat ai ships in seperate fleets?

so why cant I research this thing once ive unlocked it??

can I disable the tyranids somehow so they dont fuck up the late game by spawning at my face and not fucking dying

also are there any other gamebreaking bugs?

What do you mean? Just select it when it shows up on the research screen.

Positively by rebalancing missile/engine trails and reducing audio clutter because all weapon types get lower ROFs.

the mod keeps the balance between lasers/kinetics/missiles when it comes to range/ROF but the range on all weapon types is higher and the ROF on all weapon types is lower.

You'll end up "losing" ~1/3rd to 1/2 of your fleet strength due to this, but it applies to everyone so it doesnt matter. If you dont like those changes sub to the mod, copy all the files, unsub, change the values in the mod and then copy it back while unsubbed else steam will "fix" the "broken" files.

>what's the fall off point for that? how big can I make a fleet before it becomes a mindless blob again?

I've progressed in the game I started with the mod now to the point where I got 100 fleet cap and it's still much nicer than before, but if 2 fleets heavy on corvettes meet with dozens if not hundreds of ships shooting and flying around at once it gets a bit "chaotic" again.

I guess once you reach the 300/400 naval cap treshhold it'll turn into blobs again but into much more spaced out blobs and not the hugbox blobs

Because its a paradox game and big fleet kills small fleet
Colony leaders are only really good for the big bonus to food, but food is the least important resource

Can you build a ringworld?

This is my third day playing and I love it.

So thats what i said basically you dont really need to max them out

I click it
Ive canceled the previous research but I cant initiate this
it just sits there and I cant initiate the rare research

Literally any time you have extra energy. Which is 99% of the time

Id like to know as well.
Funny how fighters are mid game tech. I couldnt be bothered even trying them since massed missile spam works well enough

Damn, underestimated these dudes, been a year or 2 since they popped upt. Aimed to finish researching some upgrades and now building up arms. Think I've waited too damn long, here's hoping the AI can put up a fight with their superior tech

so i forced everyone into a hyperline FTL and also change some defines so that I have 5000 core sector planets

is it too OP? i am able to build super dense. also only met three other empires (large galaxy) so far, genocided around 55 alien pops and around 4 of my own. total empire population at like 450 pops atm.

I decided to outlaw slavery but the purge still exists. all aliens are to be purged (completely useless after slavery was outlawed) and for same species purge I have only purged 1 heretic (fanatical pacifist by event) and 4 sick pops
I also consider each pop 'one billion' people because it makes sense.

Do I get any resources by vassalising other civilizations?

You can max researchers and shuffle them around for research bonuses.

>open steam workshop
>a fucking space cat mod

CASUALS IN MY GAME
REEEEEEEEE

I wonder if the AI has to make sectors too or if the AI can just control everything at once

>that feel every time you click the "purge all pop" button on a newly conquered capital world

any idea why my game after loading just shut's down? i only changed defines file as you told me

no but you can take it from a fallen empire

there's a thread about strike craft on the official forum suggesting they are broken. most likely because they still have game testing values attached to them and were never rebalanced for release

So I'm controlling 1/4th of the galaxy
and nothing is happening

I've had the inter-galactical cathulu monster thingies invade but they're on the other side on the galaxy and they're already getting their shit kicked in by the AI

what do I do now, this is boring as shit. Is there even any endgame in this or do I just roll over the other empires now until I meet the winning condition?

I'm just going with Kinetic Artillery and Extra-Dimensional Matter Disruptors myself

How do I enslave primitives?

I found some stone-age primitives. Are they literally too dumb to enslave or does the planet need to be in my borders?

Even nigs built the pyramids kek

How does non-adaptive actually work? Is it just a flat -10% reduction across all planets or does it exclude the homeworld/planets similar to the homeworld.

Experiment with jump drives, destroy some fallen empires (which will give you a -1000 relationship with everyone you're not allied with due to THREAT), build lots and lots of androids.

>nigs built the pyramids
no