Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EOV Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
mega.nz/#!SghiWI6J!SyUwZs2X9oLHP-rfmVvF_j0QjeI1lA2HSrU4C6qs0eY (Nico stream)

Previous Run:

>tfw could have bumped the last thread but didn't

You fiend.

GOD HATES LOLICON

>a general with a new release soon
>dead

Sure, localization is yet to be confirmed, but damn.

Is there any news on racial skills yet or how they work? I'm curious about if they'll stack with similar skills of other classes.

Someone over at /nintgy/ was spamming the catalog with /ink/ - splatoon threads in order to force a merge when mods continue to delete /ink/ threads due to the spam.

Veeky Forums IRC is funny as fuck right now because there are only jannies awake with no mods

Then we just have to kill god.

people need to sleep

>file deleted
fags

Even mods know it's shit

More like we have puritans for mods. Guess we will have to do with No Files for the weekend.

How do I not die? In life, in dungeons, in threads, or in anything, really.

Just avoid getting killed. People don't die if they aren't killed.

War Revive

Can we still talk about other dungeon crawlers here? What skills should I put points to in Psychic, Trickster and Destroyer in 7th Dragon 2020?

From what I've done with the Skylounge, they have some sort of heart meter with 5 parts. It raises differently for everyone though I don't know how. Just having them in the party for a while gives them some though, and the God Hand seems to have more hearts from everyone. You can go one dates with all of your members but there are only like two scenes, and ends with one line of dialogue. You can also date NPCs I think? I also don't know what maxing the hearts does yet.

No but you're gonna do it anyway. It doesn't even matter how you allocate your SP since you can just grind for it

>Rickyposter didn't saved the previous thread.
You had one job user

read

new never linked

Why is she so perfect

why does japan hate cestus and love dragoon

So there you are, my nemesis.

Well the Dragoon can't be beat, it doesn't have a single bad looking portrait. Too bad basquash cestus isn't to the nip's taste though. I don't see her getting much art.

She just is

>no expert medal

There are shitters that think it's perfectly fine to play the games on anything but expert

>implying it's even possible to kill ur-child at level 60

She has the wing now m8. She just entered the Forbidden wood when this was saved.

The true sekaiju no meikyuu starts with expert mode

Whats up asian big bro, tell your imouto that she's cool as fuck.

I will user

user from yesterday, hoping the user who did the initial comic translation comes back.

I went ahead any typeset pretty much everything. That way, it'll be way easier to make any changes. Just hoping for feedback on , wondering what the stray Japanese line means, and working on redrawing some of the custom letters now.

>photoshop is 2hard4me
I tried to edit some shit for this general and the line spacing between overwrite itself. So I always end with something like pic related.

Did you change the leading (pic related)? If it's messed up, even when set to auto, it's not you. You just got a bum-ass font.

Holy shit it worked... Thanks.
For some reason I can work really well in After/Effects and Premier. But Photoshop is really hard for me.

We each have our strong suits. I suck at Premier and After Effects right now, so I'd say you've got the advantage.

Necrololi a cute!

Tittymancer is far better.

Even has the tongue and everything

I can agree that tittymancer is good too
I like them both equally, honestly.

If her heals are good enough for the entire game I.. I just... my genitals will be moving on their own all the time.

Please Atlus, make her a viable healer

I don't understand why people are so fond of blatant lies.

Shitposting is against the rules

Well it costs HP to let out ghosts anyway, so best guess is that it's good for emergency spike healing but nothing you'd want as your party's main healer.

Posting some best bun!

>closed eyes
>messy hair

Let me guess. A klutzy bunnygirl that keeps spilling pails of milk over herself, right?

Welp, there goes my idea of a mosty titty team.
>eyepatch dragoon(possible)
>brown bunny
>strait hair cestus
>drow wizard
>????
Maybe I can have double drows, I forgot what their healing stat was like but fuck I really want to avoid using a brownie

You have reclassing, and you have hounds.

She's the innkeeper, user.
And all the innkeepers sans Quona have had closed eyes.

such deep lore

So by wearing underwear hexers achieve their final form?

People is crying because Himukai betrayed them for oppai instead of dfc.

But the real tragedy is that we no longer have any medium size chest.

But that's wrong.

Angie

Reclassing keeps the stats of the race, like in the untolds.

like a bunny wont make a good caster

You just want boobies that can heal, right? Then you have plenty. Pick anything that has good WIS and reclass herbalist, or use a hound's wolf

She's also a trauma center cameo and technically covers for the Clinic NPC.

I like to imagine that their clothes are magic and tied to their TP. So when they're out of TP, they're naked.

>deep ones
Not even once

>liking the shota

Stop being gay, dude.

Fuck off with your Deep City propaganda Olympia.
No one is going to fall for your lies.

It's "evasion type", not "defense type". "title" would work better than "specialty". And "dungeon specialties" should be "title[s] odyssey" or something similar, since that was mistranslated. Instead of "illusive", try something like "mirage", since "illusive" makes it sound too much like the swordsman doesn't exist. "supersonic" doesn't really capture the feeling of force that "thunderclap" has. "choose from" would fit better than "choose between". "能力を特化させられるみたい!" is "You can specialize their abilities!". "剣ぶんぶん子ちゃん" is more like "swingy sword girl". "rename titles to whatever you want" would sound better than just "rename titles whatever you want".

Dragoon and fencer can pass for medium chests.
So doesn't tummy bunny, Sarashi Bunny, and hair decs bunny.

There's hound, masurao, fencer, lunaria mascot, and arguably twintails reaper and dragoon. You have nothing to complain about.

All of these are big titties

There are medium, he has just decided to push all of them up to a spherical shape. And show them up through cleaveage or the armpit window.

>tummy bunny
>big
I could understand not using her because she looks stupid, but those breasts are definitely medium

And I really don't understand what you consider "medium" if it's not flat and you're calling this big.

That might be true. Because I don't see as medium breast.

These ones aren't spherical though.

Tummy bunny is fucking TINY, even compared to other girls in the series that actually have tits.
Show us some medium breasts by your definition, user.

Don't let the strange bubble shape fool you.

She's not tiny, but she's not big either.

I wouldn't even call those medium. She might not be flat, but those breasts are really small.

Just started planing EOU2 and grabbed the music. Thanks for passing on the tunes user.

They're easily medium.

>map a shitton and get to a boss
>get a phone call, look away from the game
>look back
>somehow I've been auto-battling for three turns
>nothing I can do but game over
mega fug

With all the differences in races you'd think there'd be more cute shit with pairs.

I mean Lordy the game is about making a party with all the races having an adventure, right?
Make your party Multi race!
Don't swear off one race just because you want "pure humans!"

I anticipate more than a few boobymancer/shotabrownie pictures.

All the races that aren't human look like shit.

This desu

>the other races look like shit
Explain your shit taste user.

You're the one who likes shit, not me.

Let me guess, you're one of those guys who argues "it's just a human with shit strapped to it!"
Give us an example of a good nonhuman race.

bushi :3

That isn't even a race.

the miku race from the one with the blimps

>bushi

EO4's stick people were great.

pic related describes the people of this general perfectly

>give me a good example!
>but first I must approve of it
This is now how this works.

There is no miku race, and apparently you don't even know the games enough to support your argument.
When you look at ANY kind of fantasy media, the playable races are always humans with shit slapped on, or they become so vastly unpopular that nobody uses them, or they're furbait.

A trackball?

Salads

>dismisses the motion because the official name was not named
give it up, faggot