/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Last thread: →
Last thread reached image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

>Veeky Forums League Info and FAQ. Due by the 25th or sooner.
pastebin.com/XJHUfJs9

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and since it wasn't in the OP before, let's remember to add this in the future.

Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer revealed
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

Thanks, I appreciate it, Nidai, A+ rank Bully Target Material. I guess, you’re an acceptable pastime and a trustwothy friend.

I’m going to offer you some food, filled with laxatifs and not forgetting to shut down every single toilet beforehands. Obviously, this moment is the perfect opportunity for a fighting challenge in front of a public.

But that’s it, and despite the fact this pastime would surely be fun, because I don’t think you really merit the necessary, useful, adequate bullying delivering. That’s why you lost some points in the ranking.

I PRAISE YOUR SPIRIT!
LET THE CHALLENGE COMMENCE!
HAVING TO SHIT IS FAR WORSE THAN BEING UNABLE TO SHIT, AFTER ALL!!

God. Komaru probably has so much pubic hair

Such strong bowels. Even after a fight, impressive skills!

I let you go this time. The spirit of manliness is one of the only powers, which rival the will of bullying.

Post things that are totally adorbs

Okay!

YOURS IS A POWER MOST WORTHY OF ADMIRATION! I ACCEPT YOUR SPIRIT!!

Pouty faces are super adorbs

ON THE MEAT BONE

>Byakuya likes them THICC

Impeccable taste! Sasuga Togami-san.

Hi hi, /drg/! How are you doing today?

VERY WELL! I HAD AN EARLY MORNING AND HAVE SPENT TODAY ENJOYING OLD COWBOY WESTERNS ON TELEVISION!

I ALSO COMPLETED A NEW MASHUP, MARKING MY SECOND I DEEM NOT GARBAGE. IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY!!

Link to mashup? And that sounds really nice, enjoy your day, Nidaianon!

It's not up anywhere yet. Trying to think of a good place to upload it where it can't be downloaded.

good afternoon, /drg/

nice to see nidaianon back!

GOOD TO BE BACK! HAVE YOU KEPT UP WITH YOUR TRAINING?

of course! i've actually been going on 20-30 minute runs lately, it's not much but it'll do!
how've you been, nidaianon?

post best boy

I'VE BEEN WELL.

My life has reached a milestone of sorts. One beautiful thing about that is that it gives me a lot of time now to think about my next step and work on passion projects. I've created multiple pieces of content over the last week alone and I couldn't be happier about it.

I've also had more time to exercise and train, as we all should aspire to do.

It's especially nice to be somewhere that I can actually post from. I am happy to be with you all again.

Good taste user

I know you're trying to be funny, but V3 is a whole new thing that has no connection to the previous games.

>but V3 is a whole new thing that has no connection to the previous games.

Did you beat the game already

Yeah, and Kodaka + Crew have never lied before so y'know

No don't get me wrong I agree with him that V3 will be a new thing and story completely separate from the Hope's Peak stuff which is why it's ending with an anime.

But that doesn't mean that some of these students couldn't be descendants of the old characters especially if it takes place in the same universe but in the far future.

Famitsu seems to tease at some connections like Raiden/Makoto, Twin Tails/Mikan, Goatee/Nagito/Hagakure

I expect there to be connections.

And I expect any "connections" to just be red herrings and silly references.

I take no issue with that. References are fun.

And thinking about it more Junko/Monokuma have always roped in people that had some connection to her or significance to her.

1st Killing Game was a prototype so she got the well respected Student Council and her fuccboi Izuru into the mix

2nd Killing Game aka Killing School Life which was her first "true" killing game at Hope's Peak and as Monokuma involved her "beloved" classmates and sister.

3rd Killing Game aka Killing School Trip which used Monokuma again involved her "beloved" Ultimate Despair.

4th Killing Game as Monokuma assuming Junko is involved with it in some way is "The Final Killing Game" which involves four of her old classmates who she's keen on getting back at especially Makoto along with the main force opposing her despair. The Future Foundation specially the heads.

And throughout the killing game there lies one big similarity in all.

All the participants were connected to Hope's Peak either as students mostly or affiliates like headmaster and others.

Now V3 there's got to be a reason why Monokuma assuming he's still be controlled with her memories in his system rounded up 16 new people. Could just be for the lulz and despair but he could have taken any other student. Why these 16? As always, there will be some reason he took them and it's gonna relate some way to why he's back in the first place.

If for old grudges or to shit on the older characters, then it implies the V3 guys are connected in some way to the previous characters.

>same world
>tragedy happened
>everything from dr 1, 2 and 3 happened
>guy from spike said on twitter that one of the three revealed characters in V3 is a descendant of a dr1 or dr2 kid
>there will be no connections

Whatever you say, denial-kun.

I expect a few red herrings myself like DR2 did. Some references here and there but connections that may turn out to be genuine or some turn out to be bunk

>Final Killing Game

The fact that it's called this definitely confirms once again Junko is behind it in some way. Only she would take these previous killing games to heart since she was the one who started all of them.

>guy from spike said on twitter that one of the three revealed characters in V3 is a descendant of a dr1 or dr2 kid

Sauce?

Go back through these threads, the screencap was posted a dozen times.

I'm looking for the sauce on the "same world" bit

Kodaka hasn't said anything of the sort as of yet IIRC.

>no sauce

So I'm gonna write your statement off as bullshit then

When the game was first described it was literally said to be set in the future after the tragedy. How are you people capable of shitposting in this general every single day and not know the most basic and simplest shit?

>no sauce

Fuck off, you lazy shitposter. I'm not spending 20 minutes sifting through past threads to find you a tweet you'll find some reason to dismiss because you're a shitposting Pekofag. If you had even the slightest interest in actually knowing what is going on with V3 you'd take the time to educate yourself.

man fuck that shit.
it took me five tries to realize it was MEAT ON THE BONE.
who the fuck calls it that?

>Can't provide sauce to his baseless statements
>backed into a corner
>starts sperging out and false nameflagging

The true self comes out when the lies get exposed.

Okay, why isn't any of that information on either the DR wiki or on the Wikipedia page? It seems like that would be kind of important information to have listed considering how little has been revealed so far.

>it was literally said to be set in the future after the tragedy

It was one of the ideas he was working with last march you moron. He even said he could change his mind during then.

Good thing Veeky Forums lets you be both wrong and stupid with consequence fellas.

You'd know huh?

Because the user is making shit up and pulling things out of his ass

Why do you think he's so upset now?

No, what he literally said was the team was divided between rebooting the series and making a continuation of the story, and what they settled on was a compromise where it was set in the distant future after the tragedy and the only returning character would be Monokuma. Word for word. Kodaka even refers to V3 as a "sequel" to DR2.

Do you have brain damage?

While not set in stone to our knowledge, I'm fairly confident V3 will take place in the future. Kodaka did say his idea for the third game was going to be about Back to the Future III, murder tricks involving technology from the future and sci fi stuff. The trailer so far seems to be going along with that idea at least to me.

So I think he stuck with his idea but made some adjustments to it.

NOW NOW, THERE'S NO NEED FOR FURTHER ARGUING! LET US SETTLE THIS WITH SPIRIT! EITHER POST EVIDENCE OR RUN 30 LAPS, IDEALLY BOTH!!

>No, what he literally said was the team was divided between rebooting the series and making a continuation of the story, and what they settled on was a compromise where it was set in the distant future after the tragedy and the only returning character would be Monokuma. Word for word. Kodaka even refers to V3 as a "sequel" to DR2.

Are you retarded? I was talking about the same interview where he said that his current plans for the third game would be about the future.

He even said that it was just his idea at the time and he could have changed it later on.

That was last year.

The game takes place in the future, pal. You can pretend it doesn't all you want but it's not going to help you lose your virginity.

I have no doubt that it's set in the future just based on Robo-kun.

Whether or not it's set in the future of the same timeline as the previous games has yet to be seen.

Nidaianon sensei neither user has any evidence to show so they're probably all full of shit! Even if it's likely what we might get anyways!

But I want to run laps anyways!

POST HASTE!

Whatever floats your mental illness ridden boat. You already got BTFO so I'll be merciful and let you keep the shreds of your dead argument

V3 will be in the future on another planet

>Robo-kun.

He's human though but just wearing clothing fitting the "feel" of the environment.

Which screams futuristic to me.

>BTFO
>has provided not one shred of evidence
>BTFO

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sate your raging autism, kiddo. When the game shits the truth down your throat I hope you think about this conversation and know that I'm laughing at you, because we both know you'll be in /drg/ boasting about how you knew it was gonna have descendants all along.

>has provided not one shred of evidence

Exactly. You haven't. Glad to know you're not entirely autistic after all.

Her boobs look yummy
Her face looks plain

>V3 will be in the future on another planet
>game is set basically in a prison
>they need to escape from the prison planet

You're both wrong. V3's big twist near the end will reveal it's taking place on the fucking moon. Kodaka said he wanted to go full retard with the sci fi and futuristic shit in the next game.

Grab on to your hats user. We're going for the VLR ride.

Kodaka a hack.

I want nothing more than to floss my teeth with her thick pubic hairs. There can be no greater feeling in this world than brushing my cheeks against her soft fur mound. I want to bury my nose in the dark, damp wool of her nether region and breathe in the intoxicating aroma of her sex.

Kodaka just can't stop sucking Uchi's dick. The DR3 anime's killing game rips a whole page from the upcoming ZTD. Now V3 is gonna go into the VLR domain and VLR ducked too

Atleast go 999 dammit.

WHAT ARE WE CALLING "FUTURISTIC"?
WHO ARE WE CALLING "ROBO-KUN"?

>sucked

Fucking autocorrect

I don't need to fag, the tweets and interviews exist. Your argument is grounded in delusion and speculation. I hope being wrong is your fetish.

Goddammit Brodai.

Raiden will be different. He's the definition of psycho cool.

>rips a page out
>anime will be out first
>anime was in development (therefore plot finalized) before we learned anything about ZTD's plot
>but Kodaka is the copycat

I dunno.

One makes a game that's vastly under appreciated but praised highly by fans. It's not successful enough to guarantee a third title for a long time.

One makes a game that's not quite as airtight in plot, but is vastly popular in Japan. It has sequels, plays, anime and more.

Which one looks up to the other more?

Was Raiden ever cooler than Snake?
Of course not. Few characters are cooler than Snake.

ZTD comes out first dummy. It's out next month and Uchi has worked on the idea of ZE3 since 2014 at least while Kodaka came up with this at least last year

So yeah Kodaka is the copycat here. Which isn't anything new.

Kodaka clearly looks up to Uchi more seeing he begs him on the idea of working together on a game.

Uchi isn't as big a hack as Kodaka and I think Kodaka knows it. Just that his series lured in more japs who loves waifus which ZE doesn't do as much.

But alas it matters not as both work in the same company and are drinking buddies.

Snake is best boy

I repeat

Snake is best boy

Superb taste as usual sensei.

He better make an appearance in ZTD.

Though I'm glad he didn't return for VLR. With how badly they destroyed Clover, I don't know what they would have done to Snake due to being siblings

Then again Clover was always ehhhh

What about her ahoge?

Long and hard

>Uchi has worked on the idea of ZE3 since 2014 at least while Kodaka came up with this at least last year

For what it's worth all of this is complete speculation. Nobody has any evidence of who had the idea for which first.

Not really but whatever you say.

Where is that even from?

I dunno, I just found it on Veeky Forums.

also /drg/ it's Mikan's birthday. Post Mikan, I barely have any and they're all sprites

Wait a minute, there's something not right here...

al least one other user and i are trying to create stands for the cast, i'd appreciate your help, senpai

>not really

I'm sorry, do you have an article or something that supports your baseless claim or are you the sperg who was just arguing earlier without any evidence jumping onto yet another argument? We expect evidence to support asspull claims in this general, if you have nothing to support your arguments you can kindly stop talking already.

Nobody knows which of the two had the idea first so stop claiming one or the other did like you know.

Or why don't you use your brain and stop being an autist?

ZTD is coming out first and VLR came out 2012. Uchi couldn't make a third game despite having the idea of it because he didn't have the funds for it. The idea was always there as early as 2012-2014 which beats put Kodaka's time for him to ever come up with the "idea" for DR3 at all especially the Future Volume killing game. He even said he changes his thinking time from time depending on his mood as he literally said last year when discussing DR3 which turned out to be DRV3 the game

With all that considered and what we know from the Future Volume so far, if you honestly think he came up with that whole killing game idea of his on his own then you're more retarded than I thought

Very well. I will develop stands for them.

Gyro best Jojo.

I must leave for a few hours. Perhaps I will have them when I return.

Best waifu's best birth on the best day

She killed my Ibuki

Fuck her

I'll fuck her all right

Happy birthday, Mikan-chan!

I was pretty dissapointed that my waifu was a psychopathic murderer but I still love her.

Happy birthday Mikan. Hope you enjoy 18 years of demon child problems you clumsy slut.

Komaru is so ordinary and boring that it took this long for someone to notice her one unique feature was missing.

Who do you think did the goofy chucking in the body discovery BGM?

>Worst girl's birthday
>Mikanfags resurrection

Welp see y'all tomorrow

Epic

Sweet