youtube.com/watch?v=yyIed1K5ylU
youtube.com/watch?v=bpzzFwupHHg
youtu.be/udAL48P5NJU
astro.vm.rub.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jack lewdest waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=_cS5aCozhcA

I don't want to be alone

>Secretly hoping to trigger the autist in a swampbeast posting spree.

I'm gonna be realistic, this thread isn't going to live past 5 pm cet.

How about some fics? You guys like fics, right?

>keeping /meg/ alive
>not a 24/7 job

Got a PC to format. Would be really thankful if I got back here and found this thread still on ...

>

hope you saved all your reaction images

What is that pile of hair at the edge of that .gif? Is it Diana Allers?

It was my dad's PC, so as you can see, I am all backed up.

Just watch the AC trailer. Doesn't look that bad. cud b cool

I got you, nigga.

Wew

>Air Conditioner trailer

>I got you, nigga.
Thanks, bro.

>Air Conditioner trailer
Trailers can get very hot during summer.

It's Astral Composer.

>Astral Composer.
A what?
>google it
>Astral Warriors, Composer: A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell.
>mfw

Didn't expect that.

Guys, can i trust gibbed flags regarding Zhu's Hope and Shiala? I saved all their asses in ME1 and now it looks like they bugged on import. When should i get their war asset/ Shiala email?

i.4cdn.org/v/1463069147076.jpg

>>No lewd aloud.

Is quiet cuddling allowed? No footsies, I swear!

As long as you keep it quiet. Like it says; no lewd aloud.

Goddamn, that's a thick butt.
Bioware, pls gib.

Right after you get the news feed, isn't it? When you find out about how Zhu's Hope is resisting indoctrination and repelling Reaper attacks.

Hello there /meg/

I like that one.

Oh baby.

You're making a mistake, quiet cuddling will lead to stealthy lewd cuddling someday, to uphold the values of this great nation we must get to the root of the problem! The only option is to encase all potential l*wdists in concrete.
>tfw one of them has a concrete fetish.

If she was a romance in ME:A, what background should she have? A washed up model who yearns for adventure? An ambitious young woman determined to be the first to pose lewdly in front of ancient evils? It's bioware, there's bound to be ancient evils.

What if waifu starts to whisper l*wd things? Maybe even kissing my ear.

>what background should she have?
Mass Effect Hips

As long as it's not aloud, it's allowed.

Found some info: Apparently the email should appear after completing Tuchanka, after that you get Zhu's hope as war asset.

I ... should take a nap. Io sono molto stanco.

Are you past Tuchanka, then?

>Mass Effect Hips
Takes place between ME3 and ME:A, you play as a pirate/merc captured by the quarian flotilla, but you escape and try and evade discovery in the vast maze of rusty corridors and old habitats, empty after the majority of quarians moved to rannoch.
Release your friends, and watch the situation turn into a giant clusterfuck as the liveship erupts into firefights, Hunt and be hunted by quarian soldiers, rogue Geth and pirates who wish to take the liveship for themselves.
Either side with the quarian captain and her ample hips, or the pirates and their crew of bootylicious raiders. Or eliminate both and take the ship for yourself.
If you killed the quarians they're replaced by eclipse mercs.

Hiding in corridors and airvents too narrow for the hips of your pursuer is a gameplay mechanic.

>seeing those hips sway as you run/walk forwards

>Astral Warriors, Composer: A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell.

>concrete fetish

Is that a girl? That's a nice ass, but I didn't know you could be anyone other than snake in V.

Should have written encasing fetish, I'm sure that's more plausible.
I wouldn't understand either of the two though.

My fetish is to be encased in waifus

With plenty of warm oil coating their writhing bodies, so you can slide easily through the squirming mass?

Anyone else looking forward to CiV VI? I know the art style is bright and cartoony, but I feel so relaxed looking at it. It looks ... soothing.

And maybe a finger or penis might slide in an orifice or two.

You have a Combat Team on you base that you can send on missions to get resources, or you can play as those characters on side missions (and main missions if you mess with the game files). It's pretty cool.

How about being encased in latex-encased waifus covered in oil?

But of course. Slippery hands and fingers reaching out and guiding your hand towards glistening bellies, and downwards.
Crotches soaked with oil sliding over your thighs, impaling themselves on whatever protrusion they can find. Distant moans muffled by the mound of flesh. Soft lips suckling and kissing. Nearly total darkness, except for the warm red glow filtering through from the surface of the great heap.

I see.

Latex encased quarians?
quarian who dresses herself in oil soaked sheets of plastic and fabric, seeing her tremble as you slowly peel away the layers, exposing supple grey flesh with spots.

Son't die /meg/

Don't worry, only nuclear fire will kill MEG.

Not yet, I'll leave the save as it is for now and check if editing it just before finishing tuchanka has any effect.

My favourite kind of fire.
Second only to a crackling campfire under a starlit sky.

Just a little nap. I promise.

Okay.

>this got greenlighted
>the "artist" got paid for this in real currency

Always blows my mind that they accepted drawings like that.
I guess it was just a cheap cash grab, get some shit out quickly and cheaply and the biodrones will gobble it all up.

Also what is going on in that .webm? did they have a party on his property without his consent?

Or a crackling sky, as your moving stealthily through a forest toward the enemy base, the rain pouring down.

>I guess it was just a cheap cash grab, get some shit out quickly and cheaply and the biodrones will gobble it all up.

this is a fact. getting AAA artists is nearly impossible and their fees are defty. C-listers like that guy on the other hand ar a dime-a-dozen. they have to take what they can get and they hope for a breakthrough.

>Also what is going on in that .webm? did they have a party on his property without his consent?

protesters, dunno what they protested against, just found it on imgur a few days ago.
they were on his property though and didn't want to leave.

Makes sense.

Moving stealthily with your waifu.

Also i believe I found the source.
youtube.com/watch?v=yyIed1K5ylU

I said nap, not nightmare.

Is that a biotic glass on the top left?

>protesters
I dunno. Looks more like a funfair and the other guy dropped by in his tractor dragging septic tank, spraying shit everywhere.

Huh, never noticed that.
I guess it is.

they had a "Frack Free Back Off" there
youtube.com/watch?v=bpzzFwupHHg
they trespassed with that protesting, the farmer wanted them off, you can actually see him come there at 1 minute in and they call him "the angry farmer" so he must be known already.

>Greenpeace.
Knew it. Scumbag organization. I wonder when one of their ships will get blown up by coast guard, what with all the ramming and such.

one of their ships got bombed in the 80s by the french secret service while in new zealand and another one got seized by russian marines after repeatedly causing troubles in russian territorial waters just a few years back as far as I remember.
and yeah, I can't really say I like them either.

Indeed.

A waifu doing a lewd dance while waiting on the dropship, the other squadmates looking around the colony.

tfw she dances in the exact rythm of "Owner of a lonely heart" which I'm listening to right now

The ass was fat

I'll be off playing factorio or something for awhile, don't die in the meantime /meg/

I could get behind that. Although I think most people would be pretty tired after combat. But maybe she popped her stims too late and is full of energy after the battle has concluded. And while the others lounge around, maintaining a perimeter or just relaxing. She's up and about, dancing and humming a tune.

And is that dance animation some standard thing that comes with programs? I keep seeing it all over.

Oh baby.

Oh, goddamn!

It's from the games, Ed.

Kek. Problem kreping the thread alive?

Oh, wow, she does.

>/meg being turned on by bald women

nothing new

>tfw you will never stick your dick in a crazy queen of destruction

It hurts to live, VR-Life when?
Mass Effect remake in VR?
Kissing Liara virtually while your reallife decays?

how can real women even compete at this point?

Keeping MEG alive.

>exploiting an autistic, handicapped faggot

how very abusive.

do you mean widowmaker's ass or tracer?

>do you mean widowmaker's ass or tracer?
both

I see. that cosplay is very good though

Really cool engineering and mechanics thread:

>how very abusive.
keep laughing while the thread dies every few hours

why do we keep dying ?

no one's posting.

why

apparently there are hardly any americans here posting any more. we only stay alive during the day and then it trickles down during the night with emergency bumps from me and someone else.
also we died in the middle of the european day today because no one was here to post it seems.

everything besides degenerate posts is strictly ignored by /meg posters, therefore people posts somewhere else, simple as that

also, the tripmasters of the thread make sure every other opinion not comfortable with their twisted views is ridiculed and made fun of

it is really on their own head that this place is so empty and it will repeat and get more intensive as soon as the MEA newfags come

/meg is actually well known for their waifucancer and degeneracy on /v/

[Citation needed]

ayy

>he is THIS mad again

Even after getting nuked, Ash (lel) keeps the thread alive.

miri

Perfection.

Is that the well known and classy "Eden Prime's dance tribute to the dead"? I think it is.

I think that's ugly. Not because she's bald, but because she's ugly.

>tfw you will never stick your dick in a crazy queen of destruction
I consider the crazy ex a crazy queen of destruction. Not the caliber of Jack, of course, but rather big for most people standards.

>the tripmasters of the thread make sure every other opinion not comfortable with their twisted views is ridiculed and made fun of
I just ignore it. But I will make fun of certain individuals I consider retarded.

Underrated.

A fic where Shepard gets both Ashley and Miranda to wear buttplugs underneath their regular clothing, one not knowing about the other also having a plug in their butt.

Need that.

what's the point of wearing a butt plug anyway ?

I want to spend a day on the beach like this.

with whom ?

Whoever would have me

An image of Andromeda 69 500x22 000 pixels large. 1.5 billion pixels in total.
>youtu.be/udAL48P5NJU

That's a shit tonne of stars.

/meg/ with their waifus hanging out on a beach?
A beach bbq is optional but recommended.

>a shit tonne of stars.
and almost surely there is no sentient life there

astro.vm.rub.de/

looks like the put the zoomable pic offline, shame.

Feels good/interesting/different, it's fun, etc.

faggot