/twg/- Total War General

Karl-Franz I von Holswig-Schliestein edition

>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila
TWC Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications
Slavic Race Culture DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=QiVx6yBp4fg
Age of Charlamagne -- youtube.com/watch?v=RNOy63UZXvM
Last Roman -- youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOHiFTQDyc
Empires of Sand DLC -- youtube.com/watch?v=4YN4doAZDPU
Attila launch trailer -- youtube.com/watch?v=h9xmbMLyMuo

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
How Corruption Works -- youtube.com/watch?v=g6PPH4GkEM8
Vampire Counts Roster -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Vampire_Counts_Army_Roster
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater -- Chaos vs Dwarfs -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Orc Campaign gameplay Stream -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/v/64693135
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War:_WARHAMMER_Future_Content_Blog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love the emperor!

IF OUR DAIMYO IS TO BECOME SHOGUN

MILITARY RULER OF ALL JAPAN

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Reminder that stream is still up

Third for Britain did everything first.

So how's co-op in these games? Played some previous titles but never co-op

anime!

Did she sucked a vampire cock ?

Is that Karl Franz's actual dynasty name?

Have they stated whether or not there will be any different units/ factions on the campaign map that are not playable?

For example beastmen hordes, different human units like kislev.

Savage orcs are an npc faction with specific savage orc units.

you play your turn, your buddy plays his

Brettonia will have different units but not be playable for a while

Friendly reminder that the game is right now complete and bug-free (enough for a release) and we are just waiting for no reason

I have yet to see a single bug from the seen streams

Didn't do any favours for her teeth

Everyone but the five majors at launch are unplayable, bretonnia comes later. Then every armybook 8e is going to be playable eventually. Kislev and other minor humans might get implemented later, but currently they're just empire reskins

>raiding lets you avoid attrition outside vampiric corruption
Vampire Counts just keep getting better. I'm definitely playing them first.

How's the combat work? Does he spectate? Do we play the same faction?

They sure as hell didn't get the first post in this thread
;^)

you get a turn and your buddy gets his

also, in battles, you can give control of part of your army to your buddy

The first 2 hours of each campaign is hardly extensive bug testing. You can really never bugfix and balance enough before a launch.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Dex Fighter with 2-hander" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Landsknechten deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself inherited 10 square kilometers of farmland (that's about 2500 acres) and the 3000 German serfs (that's about 30 human beings) that came with it and have been ordering them around for almost 2 years now. I can even assault the Prince-Archbishop of Trier's palace with my Landsknechten.

German wenches spend years working on giving birth to a single Landsknecht-to-be and beat them up to a million times to produce the thoughest beings known to mankind.

Landsknechten are thrice as strong as üntermenschen and thrice as fast for that matter too. Anything a Jew can lift, a Landsknecht can lift better. I'm pretty sure a Landsknecht could easily bisect a Jew wearing ill-aquired full plate with a simple vertical slash of his bare hand.

Ever wonder why medieval Israel never bothered conquering the Holy Roman Empire? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined feudal lords and their Landsknechten of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with retinues first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Landsknechten are simply the best warriors that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Landsknechten:

28 STR
28 DEX
49 CON
16 INT
16 WIS
50 CHA

DEX modifier as a bonus to to-hit and damage
CHA modifier as a bonus to to-hit and damage
Gains Power Attack, Cleave, Weapon Focus (all), Weapon specialization (all), Greater Weapon Focus (all), Greater Weapon Specialization (all) as bonus feats.

Now that seems a lot more representative of the fighting power of Landsknechten in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Landsknechten need to be stronger in d20, see my new stat block.

He spectates, you can give him some units during the battle if you wish to so he doesn't just watch

DR.KEMMLER, I'M V.A.M.P

Wrong general, bud

>Kislev and other minor humans might get implemented later
lol haha

you play different factions (unless you mod) and different legendary lords. You have your own turn and can attack your friend/jump in and play the enemy in their battles. Friend spectates the players battles. Don't bother with coop it never works and never will

>we are just waiting for no reason

They promised to release review copies to sites and youtubers so people could make an informed decisions to buy before the release date.

THIS IS REAL Veeky Forums FAGS ARE BROWSING HERE

It is

His most Imperial Highness, Emperor Karl-Franz I von Holswig-Schliestein, Grand Prince of Altdorf, Count of the Reikland, Protector of The Empire

I'm serious, it would be a piss easy dlc. Look at what CA has implemented in Attila and Rome 2, and tell me those factions aren't obscure as fuck

>Don't bother with coop it never works and never will
are you serious man

I convinced my friend to buy this shit for that

>spoiling yourself watching some cancerous "youtuber"
>implying sites haven't had enough time to review it to hell and back

If they don't, mods will, so it's hardly an issue.

They literally swapped the last syllables of Schelswig-Holstein

well it has always been bugged before (shogun, attila and rome 2 still bugged to this day) but everyone on here says warhammer will be different and CA learnt their lesson. No way to know but to play it.

I think his point is that there are much more important factions that should come before

WH-fags will defend this.

In the future all 16 major factions will be playable with 7 of them playable by the end of the first game in the trilogy.

Bretonnia has a limited roster in MP/Custom battle at launch but is pretty much 100% confirmed is the free faction coming post launch.

>7 of them playable by the end of the first game in the trilogy.

source?

The four base factions, chaos, and one free + one paid faction dlc have all been confirmed, I believe.

I always think about Hilarius when I see/use the world hilarious

I hope they atleast give them new clothing, kislev having the same armor looks stupid.

FOR THE EMPORER

it's confirmed that there will be at least faction for free, pretty much confirmed to be Brettonia

nothing official on race DLC, just that it's there

wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War:_WARHAMMER_Future_Content_Blog

I always think faggot when I see your posts.

CONFIRMED:
Beastmen
Bretonnia
Daemons of Chaos
Dark Elves
Dwarfs
The Empire
High Elves
Lizardmen
Ogre Kingdoms
Orcs and Goblins
Skaven
Tomb Kings
Vampire Counts
Warriors of Chaos
Wood Elves

LIKELY:
Chaos Dwarf

POSSIBLE:
Dogs of War
Kislev

It has always worked fine for me

Yet this is the first time I post on this korean cooking board

any sign of pirates of sartosa?

The important ones will be expansion tier for increased money, with less important ones probably coming in dlc packs between the expansions

I think we'll see wood elves and beastmen implemented quickly, but skaven, high elves and other important factions will be expansions. Kislev, tilea/dogs of war and some other already present minors will probably be a dlc fleshing out

Do head to head co-op campaigns if you want to battle eachother all the time. Your friend will take control over AI armies you battle(and vice versa).

4 at launch
5 if you count CW
1 free faction pretty much 100% gonna be Bretonnia
1 paid faction via a campaign pack(which also adds an historical mini campaign) very likely to be Wood Elves considering Bretonnia has no real major factional threat on the left side of the map and Athel Loren is on the map as an high attrition zone at launch.

>Karl Franz himself coming to crusade the vampires into the dirt

Even as a computer ai Franz has his honor.

One thing we can say with certainity is that autocalc in TWW is completely FUCKED

Make it the last.

Hearing the letter L be clearly pronounced is killing the immersion for me in Shogun 2. I need a miritary rurer mod

That's not news though, it has always been.

wouldn't a wood elf campaign pack need beastmen tho

You damn nigger kike take that back

>LIKELY:Chaos Dwarfs

HAHAHA

I wonder how Sylvania will look with its corruption removed...

>tfw Hel Fenn becomes a gorgeous pristine lake and the forests become something even Wood Elves will be proud of.

>read some lore
>chaos destroys the world
>the end
what is this shit

CONFIRMED:
Beastmen
Bretonnia
Daemons of Chaos
Dark Elves
Dwarfs
The Empire
High Elves
Lizardmen
Ogre Kingdoms
Orcs and Goblins
Skaven
Tomb Kings
Vampire Counts
Warriors of Chaos
Wood Elves

LIKELY:
Kislev

POSSIBLE:
Dogs of War

Fixed

#REKTGUARD

Not really. They fought Greenskins and humans aswell. Also depends on what historical event they choose for the campaign. For all we know they might add beastmen in that pack as a non playable limited faction(the same way Bretonnia is at launch) that roams the map fucking up things and have the intention of making them playable later in the trilogy.

It says Campaign packs and race packs may add a brand new race to the game not seen before or flesh out an existing faction and make it playable.

Your mom's pussy should have been curb stomped

>that cheeky war declaration just before the end of the stream

Is there anyway I can murder my own family in Attila and replace them with an elder.

So at this point it's pretty much confirmed this game is 100x better optimized than Attila right?

le ebin pol meem

I-I can max on my 960?

Already ingame as the Hellcannon crew and CA have spoken of Skaven and Ogres in the February PC gamer preview and when the Ogres are added it means the expansion heads east to the Mountains of Mourn meaning the Darklands become playable and you HAVE to have Chaos Dwarfs for that area. Because expansions are standalone if installed seperately then the Worlds edge mountains act as a natural boundary for the game map and they go around and into the Land of the Dead with the south badlands also serving as a natural boundary for a standalone.

So a Skaven(start at Crookback Mountain),Chaos Dwarf, Tomb King and Ogre expac is very likely if not outright in development already.

Im just happy to know its not going to be worse than Attila

It really bothers me knowing that its all played out and finished in the lore.

Much more so than with historical settings for some reason.

>LIKELY:
>Chaos Dwarf

Yep. That Yogscast livestream proved it and they shown the settings they were using. They even commented at how well it runs and how smooth everything feels. Lots of zoom ins for close ups even with ultra graphics,explosions,animations and effects going on and the frames held firm.

I think a 780ti is better than a 960, but you should be able to have everything quite high. Also note that AA is low in that screenshot.

>'niggers and kikes lol' meme
>ebin

Kill yourself as swiftly as circumstances permit.

it still looked gorgeous without the ultra AA user. Don't forget it was 5 armies on screen during all this whilst being livestreamed. So performance is probably even better than what was shown.

anyone know what faction is owning kislev in this picture?

>trying to oppress other peoples political views on internet forums
wew lass

Greenskins are on those mountains, Chaos have liberated the Norscan lands so the tribes are staunch military allies of Chaos.

Skaven wil always start in Skavenblight there's no other option. LLs will be Thanquol and Queek without much doubt. Might be DLC for Ikit Klaw later.

Doing Gods work, user.

Do you think awakened tribes are allies or tributary states?

This desu. The irony in these people is quite sad.

>help, I'm being oppressed!
>>>/tumblr/

Kislev is owning Kislev there's a polar bear on the flag fucking hell.

Saying 'nigger' and 'kike' isn't a political 'view' its an idiotic attempt to be derogatory/undermine/insult other races or simply garner attention for being antithetic to social norms. You can instantly associate that behaviour with /pol/ because thats the only place completely retarded fucks who would call racism a political 'view' reside.

If installed with the base game then the Skaven would start with Skavenblight obviously as that makes it 4 vs 4 on the left and right side of the old world map respectively with 1 vs 1 with Chaos to the far north and Tomb Kings to the far south and beyond the Worlds edge mountains lies the Ogre Kingdoms at the mountains of mourn and the Chaos Dwarfs in the north of the Darklands with the dozen or so minor factions throughout those lands.

Standalone only then they'd start at Crookback Mountain. It makes sense when you think about it properly and how the trilogy works regarding standalone and compilation installs.

Cry more bitch nigger

You sound pretty mad at this pol guy

Can I get sauce on the PCgamer preview?
Was it in print?
Online?

Link me up, senpai.

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING post yfw Arch doesn't get a review copy

>standalone expansions

When will this meme end? The sequels are standalone only in that you'll play those races unique to teh expansion. You'll have the old world map but the factions from game one will be unplayable. Same for third game, it'll have maps for old world and the second game just not the races. Therefore the skaven coudl come in game 2 or 3 but still start on the old world map.

so you think the guy comes from /pol/ too? Thanks for agreeing with my original assertion.