Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

Are Knights events considered bloodbath? I don't want to use my dias if I won't get anything good from it.

I know when it's Tsukasa or Ritsu, yes. Probably Izumi too I'd guess. They love his creepy ass. Thank God Ritsu was points last event.

The ranking rewards are for whales.

So Enstars events are pay-to-win events? What a shame.

To be fair, it also applies with most mobile game which are popular and have ranking events.

Enstar gameplay is shit. It would be weird if the events weren't shit.

Not necessarily. If you save enough dias and have strong enough cards then you could really accomplish anything. But not consistently. You won't be able to rank or get the ranking rewards for every consecutive event.

There are point rewards and there are ranking rewards. Point rewards, obviously you obtain through reaching point benchmarks. For instance, you get a copy of one of the event 5* cards each time you hit a new million in points.

The event's other 5* card is a ranking award. You have to be between rank 8500 and rank 1 in the end to get this card. Your rank also determines how many copies of it you get. Five copies and you max out a card's stats. For an idea, in the event that just ended, the person who was number 1 in ranking had 77.8 million points.

There are other point rewards that make it worth it even if you can't get to the 5* card at 1 mil (or the 4* card at 600k but that's really easy to get to once you've started playing a little over a month or two). You get a good amount of dias which is why I said if you saved you could probably rank. You'd need a lot of dias but it's doable. Like if you have one favorite character just save all your dias for them and make your teams stronger in the meantime.

tldr everyone wins something in the events, really.

I wish you could pay to win in Idolish 7. The gatcha shit is such garbage now.

The rate up on Idolish7 can be hardly called a rate up compared to some other mobile games which I played. I also wish they remove the mob characters from rare gacha.

It's such bullshit. I don't even know what the point of those special event gatchas are since I've literally never gotten an event card from any of them. They keep throwing the school and summer cards at me.

I actually got Yamato's current event card, but he's my least favourite. I7 uses Monster Hunters desire detector, I swear.

I finally got a Nagi, but only the SR so I have to somehow collect either two Rs or get lucky with another SR for it to be remotely useable.

Yet I know a handful of others who have, myself included a couple of times. And others times I wouldn't get more than an old R. Gacha is just a roll of the dice.

I'm still sorta convinced when you started playing has a lot to do with the kind of luck you have. I started playing at launch and had pretty decent luck until they started introducing new shit. I roll SSRs pretty frequently but it's almost always the from first set and not anything supposedly rate-up'd (this isn't an isolated incident, I've been having this problem for months and I pull a lot more than I imagine most people in here do). I even spent money and it gives me nothing but garbage.

Countdown started yesterday.

Boueibu anime S2 PV is out if anyone interested.

>any obscure voice actors that you want to see in a game?

While not obscure, Ono Kenshou hasn't really done a whole lot of otoge roles. I'd like to see him in more. I'm slightly interested in his character in Binary Star, so maybe I'll play that eventually since I recall hearing a couple anons say good things about it.

Binary Star is a solid game, I can definitely recommend it.
MC is great, art is beautiful, story is nothing special but also not boring, some good comedy, lots of great side characters.

2 Bobge will be released in 2 weeks.

Which ones?

I feel you, user. Yamato is my only SSR police card but I seriously don't care about him at all. Meanwhile I really wanted that cute desperate police Riku but I don't even have an R of him.

See that otomex link up top.

? There are only Otome games listed there for this month.

You're doing it wrong. Either click games or use the bl tag. Both Tsumi and Euforia are listed.

Up

Yes, they're definitely the most popular unit with undead coming as close second. Izumi ranking will be a massacre while Arashi should be a bit more doable. It'll be even worse since Izumi's very popular and he hasn't gotten a 4/5 star card in a while.

Not really unless you want to go full retard and whale for 10 million points for some reason (you only really need around 3 million to get into the first tier). The game gives away so many diamonds every event that it's easy to stockpile them and rank for cards you want.

Up

Of all the guys, how popular is he?

How was the event for you all? I think I did pretty well considering I don't have decent cards.

Since most of my better cards have the Music attribute and someone on my friend list had a UR+ pilot!Subaru card, it was a very relaxing event for once.
Stopped playing after the gold gacha ticket though because I recently started Yume100 and am investing all my time in it now.

My music team is my worse one but I wish I tried harder for the UR ticket since I even managed to scout UR Kaito & SR+ Kyoya. I'll probably end at 11.5k. Was it me or did this event last a bit longer than usual?

The Sakurai bros and Shitara are probably the 3 most popular.

Jesus. I don't think my hands could survive that kind of play.
Happily finishing with 11K. I'm glad to have completed considering I missed a couple of days and didn't finish the last event. That museum room with the glass cases is neat.

I've only been playing for about a month, but I think it did last a bit longer, yes.
And even though I got UR Kaito and Subaru early it was still tough to reach 20k.

Don't all YumeCast events last around 1 1/2 weeks?

utapri.com/sp/prithm/

Looks like NTT Solmare localized yet another Otomate game. shallwedate.jp/en/paid/paid_009.html

Is that the otome game?

Yes.

Collar x Malice voice samples up. I've been waiting for this.

otomate.jp/collar_malice/chara/?page=2

Isn't it a bit too early?

You think Osomatsu fans care?

Up

Wonder which special pack will sell the best.

Probably Ichimatsu
Can't wait to see him spilling spaghetti

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zxg8Hs7O0o
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28833290

Ichimatsu and Karamatsu, Juushimatsu not that behind.

More Shirayuki play movies, this time with lots of biting.
youtube.com/watch?v=22X0afLLe3g
youtube.com/watch?v=HDbfSxTqTHA
youtube.com/watch?v=2TQ0ngAKWHg

As I expected, the Namikawa guy sounds too old and the Kimura guy sounds too young. Also, Kaji a shit.
Such a shame since those three have the best design.

Just going by the voicing, but pic related seems like best boy (even though I normally don't care for those types at all).

Still sad that you can date the Ono Yuuki guy

>biting

Dream come true.

Up

These three are gacha, the Eguchi guy from EnStar will be login bonus, and the other two you can get from the point event.

Why is the shota always gacha exclusive? I'll never get him.

Up

That sure was super interesting.

I decided to just quit after the second SR Jin with 7 hours left after spamming AP drinks because none of my teams are really that amazing yet.

pancake is so shit though

Why's that? What makes you dislike him?

Sei-chan please. This is a bully free zone.

Who is pancake?

in my personal opinion, he's the worst boy.

Ruka

>there still isn't a game about dating cute cherry boys

If their dialogue is like Hideo's from Chou no Doku during his dere phase, I'll be laughing myself sick.

Renai Rancho

I've learned to accept that Kaji is popular and will show up a lot, but this is just the wrong kind of voice. I was expecting it to be airier and slower.

3k and proud.
I wish the event was like the current I7 one, I just can't play literally one song for a week straight.

>you'll never take care of an elementary school teacher that's being bullied by his students

Same. I only got enough points for the first Jin SR, then got bored of the songs. The RNG god blessed me with gacha luck, tho, and gave me two pilot Kaito URs.

I took the deduction and played the lesser pt giving songs to change it up.
Sweet. I've yet to get a fully awakened double UR.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvigEdd0tgg

youtube.com/watch?v=avCHTNuXXN0
youtube.com/watch?v=aEUaSQfRWv8
More rejet music.

Ouma ga Toki PV
youtube.com/watch?v=9lLhLu2RaU4

It feels like this has gotten more promo material than usual. 23 sample cgs has me hopeful the game will have a lot.

Touken Ranbu staff collected 4,574,830 yen from selling bentou, which means they sold it about 15250 times.

Makes me wonder how much money the game itself actually makes.

Fuck, I hate teasers like that.

Whatever it is, it will probably double when they roll out the kiwame mechanism.

Never played Ensembles Stars, is this guy supposed to be so annoying? I want to delete him as soon as I get the crystal for reading all story parts.

Up

jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/2994/20160513-kenkabanchootome.html

What in gods name?