- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

Heroes-WoW
Lvl 255 memeserver

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ
warmane.com/information
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter
worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lordaeron

anyone that likes a different server than me is retarded

- Excalibur, Alliance

The only /wpsg/ that can kill prince and doesn't have to spend an entire raid night progressing on moroes.

Wowcircle waiting you, literally 40k population.

nth for alliance side, the rebirth

WWU

Reminder that lordaeron is a poorly scripted p2w server that has a fake population displayed, causing a queue that isn't real just to milk donations out of idiots.
It is molten just doing business as usual.

>Trumps failed DoA guild left out of the OP

AHAHHAHAA BTFO HORDE FAGS LOOOL

doesnt make your tod server less dead

Have fun in your dead pole server where thr only bg's that happen are 7v10 strand of the ancients LOL

Are our warriors just shit or are dps Warriors just poorly optimized or what. Grouping and raiding with warriors they never seem to do much dps

People on ToD are so insecure about their dead lifeless server they've actually resorted to the craziest lies to defend their server. They claim bg's pop so much and they farm them all day so that they can de pvp gear. YOU CAN'T DE PVP GEAR HOLY SHIT LOL DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS

both

I don't even play tod, i just dont want /wpsg/ people getting tricked into playing on a server like that.
If they want to after reading my post that's fine and their choice but i want people to be informed before they do 1x 1-80

I said that more than a month ago to try to get people to play on dalaran :'^(

sure thing buddy
ToD shitters are damage controlling so fucking hard right now
and for what? your guild won't survive ulduar

dalaran lordaeron and tod are all shit

theres not wotlk server thats good
same goes for tbc

and vanilla

It wasn't bgs it was wg
Get your falseflag shitposts straight

It's always been like this, some servers are just better than others.

Wrong thread, that's the temporary /krog/ guild that will die in less than a week.
Not /wpsg/ affiliated.

Get mad faggot it was specifically a conversation about how active bg's were.
Shitters in don't even have a clue how the game works.

Reminder that ToD is a dead server and the wpsg guild there is also dead

ok

But tod is 2x?

4x*

Tod is objectivly the best scripted low rate wotlk server.
GD is still best ignoring other aspects

SODAFAGGIN IS PLAYING TOD NOW

GET

HYPE

Why are the lordaeron shills in overdrive today? It's not like once you trick someone to play on your server they wont notice how shit it actually is, besides why trick them when you have 4k serbs and romas to play with.

>tod is getting shit on
>lordaeron shills!

ok buddy

lordaeron is shit too
dalaran is shit
gd is shit

>pretending to be in you to falseflag

>only raiding /wpsg/ guild that does two 25 mans
>dead
Pick one

Thats about lordaeron senpai, tod is 2x, 3x with raf, and 4x for 24 hours with 5vp.

good another server thats soon to be added on blizzards hit list

Actually, i'd say lordaeron is acceptable at best. Dalaran is objectively shit and GD is great if it weren't x14 and an ICC simulator.

ToD is pretty good though.

>that garbage dps
man got sloppy

where da warcucks @

25 autists gather to raid on dead server

lets add 25 to 500 people and you have STILL DEAD

Fights are faster now since people have more gear than they did a month ago.

@avanine @levels feel free to stop posting whenever

If you play wrath just kill yourself now kid

so which side is our guild on L4g

can shadow priests heal tbc leveling dungeons? I can't seem to remember, but I'm inclined to think yes

Honestly, don't even see how you can realistically play on Warmane/Lordaeron with the queue being 3h+ during all EU times remotely near peak time.

It's pretty much a de facto subscription based server due to the fake queue

The guild isn't real
It's just a method to shitpost genetics and tyrannis because they're fucking trash

horde

>tod is getting shit on
>bunch of autists screaming Tod is dead xdddd

Meanwhile we are happily 25m raiding, pvping and preparing for ulduar. If anyone is interested in a carefully explained and argumented posts on why warmane is shit, read the last couple of conversations of the previous thread. I'd hate to see any unsuspecting reader to get tricked into playing on lordaeron and only realizing what happened after leveling to 80 on x1

? do people still play on vengeance? what the fuck that server is dead as fuck. I ran kara once cleared like 3 or 4 bosses and then i realised the population is like 200 so I quit.

I'm pretty sure the guild is dead.
I know for a fact prince isn't.

ANTI TOD WALL
KEEP THE AVATAR FAGGOTS OUT
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__

Literally nobody in you is pvping
I bet you're just farming pvp epics to de.

>pvping
>dead server

That sounds pretty awful with such a limited pool of potentially skilled players.

genetics is the only person thus far ive seen avatar post

Earlier they were bragging that it only took like 10 minutes for a 7v10 strand of the ancients to pop

so 100% of the avatar faggots come from
thanks for confirming

genetics isnt though

Seems pretty even spread to me on damage. Is this the first time ever that gear is distributed evenly on /wpsg/ guild?

It's been 5 months of farming naxx

at the game

wg is fun on ToD, considering it actually works

avanine what did i say? stop posting

Im surprised then that the guild isnt dead. I hope it doesnt die on ulduar like all the other guilds and get stuck on naxx limbo.

So once every 2 or whatever hours you can pvp against an outnumbered faction?

>apr 17

Shitnetics is mad LOL

>the two alliance kids are still sperging out

Nice guild you have there, oh wait.

Sometimes I wonder why he gets invited to raids, when we have much better players getting benched.

Just sad.
corrupt as fuck.

im not genetics i just hate avanine a lot

how many people you got online?

Im waiting

He should have been kicked a long time ago. Cobe doesn't have an issue with benching his ass but people like senna cry and invite him.

Im breaking through, can't stop me.

Is ToD seriously using the garbage WoD models and animations? Can you disable them like you can in retail WoW?

If not that's a dealbreaker for me.

that picture proves how inactive pvp on ToD is

are you stupid or just retarded?

>only genetics is avatarfagging
>10mins later more names are dropped

i actually have respect for the guild leader and have to thank him for containing so many faggots on one dead server

Genetics deserves to have his constant failures pointed out. There's no reason he gets first picks for invites.

I detect jealousy

are you stupid or just retarded?

hes literally using the lol10 client with built in wod models, it's up to you what client you install, and not the fucking server you dumb cunt

why would i or anyone be jealous of an autistic sperg who bitches and whines about loot and being told to go to the back of 4horse?

i think the only reason he raided last week was because he was the only hpally on

>it's up to you what client you install, and not the fucking server

That's all you needed to post, friend. The angry manchild spergout was not necessary.

nonsense, we're anonymous which means people can take out their frustrations on others with no repercussions

A bit of both. t7 isn't kind to warriors for gear and 3.3.5 is when they're pretty nerfed. Deimous is pretty much BiS fury and still only does as much as warlocks in heroic gear (this speaks more to his skill though) while SOMEBODY else is near BiS and does significantly less. Boh (may he rest in peace) was arms and did respectable DPS even with shit weps simply because fury is so shit in t7

Not him but I didn't agree with that decision either.

Sending the squishiest mage(mages don't have any self heal) to take 10k damage bolts is not a very smart choice.

>corrupt
I wouldn't say that, more that he is our only hpaladin i think.
When he isn't sperging and actually tries he is fine.

>ruslan
>slink
>oats' alt
>buffslave

they all do much better than genetics.

That's client side. If you download your 3.3.5 client from molten they are included unless you click the one without them.
Theyre pretty easy to remove though.

He's just shit. And every time he gets called out for it he purposefully tries to do his worst and pretends like he was memeing from the start. Now instead of "I was memeing the whole time" he goes "I was drunk the whole time lol".

>downloaded the mol10 client
>starts bitching about ToD being shit

lmao

I know some people are bringing alts since t7 is pretty faceroll, maybe him being the only one who wants to play hpaladin is a better way to phrase it.

Cause I'm murrica and never have to deal with queues.

Warmane aka Molten fake population

youtube.com/watch?v=H429BSjcQqQ

As for the picture, they were always without guild, random generated names, never responding to any whisper, and most important, in a zone that didn't offer a single quest for their level. Didn't level up at all too. You could fly through whole zone spamming /target macro and wouldn't find a single one. Probably sitting somewhere hidden in ghost.

When Warmane "increased" the population cap from 6000 to 7000 players they made a mistake which they repeated when increasing from 7000 to 8000 and once again from 8000 to 8500:
warmane.com/information shows the online counters of all their realms and displays a graph of the last 24 hours. The day they raised the caps the population graph also displayed an increased cap for the previous day.
The population increase from 6000 to 7000 was fully faked (unfortunately I have no screenshots of this and archive.org does not have a copy of the website for that day)

>The population increase from 7000 to 8000 was half faked:
i.imgur.com/YE5nX2Q.jpg?1
i.imgur.com/7ArjP5J.jpg?1
>The population increase from 8000 to 8500 was fully faked:
i.imgur.com/Xs6nbBV.png
However the population increase on Lordaeron does not appear to be a flat increase by 2000, it more likely is an increase by ~25%

regarding the other realms:
bitbucket.org/arenatournament/whoplotter made by one of the AT devs, this simply goes through the /who list and displays the result
/whoplotter 16 has to be used on ragnaros / deathwing because who requests are throttled to 15 seconds

This will show a flat +1k players increase on DW/rag
to make it work on blackrock type /whoplotter 1 and then open the who window and type something like /who n-"asdfwefwa" (it needs some result for lvl 1-79)

worldofcorecraft.com/content/fake-population-admitted-warmanemolten-head-kaer-wolf-and-case-unfair-head-start-realm-first

That's all speculation and no hard proof.

>video evidence
>pictures proof showing that their population tracker doesn't actually track server population

It's literally hard proof.
How about the exploit where you could spam the realm on the realmlist and skip the queue?

Am I the only one who doesn't care?

Okay, for Euro's it's annoying, you have a queue, it sucks.

But I play during American Prime time. I have no queue, I run around zones, and they've got plenty of people. Org is still packed. There are people to level with. There are people to run dungeons with. Global chat is a never ending stream. Even if the population is faked, there are actual people playing, and a lot of them. It really feels like the early days experience, in old world, BC and northrend. All the zones (that I have been in) have people.

you mean the only guild that is so inept and have so little going for them they spend their time scrutinizing what every other guild does.

get help

If I want the best WoW experience, taking into account I barely played this game in TBC, should I go for vanilla or TBC? Please respond.

That's fine if you don't care, and if you're able to avoid the queue im happy for you.
If they didn't have a fake queue i might be able to stomach the scripting faults and p2w, but i won't play on a server that tries to suck money out of everybodies pockets.
I just want people to be aware of how molten operates so they know what they are investing in.

>best wow experience
>vanilla
pick one

guild is fine

yes

The best WoW experience is vanilla. TBC is fun but has a radically different world and environment which I don't think stays true to the Warcraft aesthetic.

>the only guild
first time in a /wpsg/ thread m8y?

I think the guild that needs help is

short fight = no execution phase for warlock cucks