/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/o98hjzrx5oicw0s/Relocalized S Supports v0.1.rar?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

caeldori is a-dori-ble!

Azura is shit

Don't talk shit about your wife.

Rubbing Severa's twintails! With /feg/!

Calamari is in a shit class! Shit class!

Will there ever be an FE game that gets overall class balancing right? Or will everything continue to shift back and forth with buffs and nerfs?

She's not my wife, fuck off.

>Implying I want to rub this disgusting's bitch's greasy smelly twintails

Post those castle cards.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

This.

Licking Midori's slightly swollen tiny breats and sucking on her puffy nipples as you finger her

Why are certain waifufags so intent on whoring their waifus out to all of /feg/?

Alright /feg/, if you could make a class what would it be? And what changes would you make to other classes that we'll make?

Setting up a ScareWater.

Falcos are a fantastic support class though.

They're cucks.

True enough, but I want my Peggies with swords back.

FE4 got it right.

The Re-localized supports version 0.1.0 is out now. This covers all of Soleil's romantic supports sans Forrest and Mamui.

Use the NTR Plugin or HANS to play the hack, next major update will focus on Female Kana's romantic supports.

dropbox.com/s/o98hjzrx5oicw0s/Relocalized S Supports v0.1.rar?dl=0

user no, I can't fap right now. Post this again in about eight hours, if you would.

...keep going...

New class: Animal Tamer
Upgrades to Ringmaster

Units use various animals to fight for them, ranging from monkeys, lions, tigers, eagles, etc. Ringmasters can use Spears and Animals.
Tamers rely mostly on their all-out attack, because the animals are the ones fighting, so they themselves have bad defenses. Animals get good range, eagles can hit from 3 spaces away. Skills for these classes:
Attack +2
Vicious Bite - Unit's animal attacks leave 2 damage residual damage after attacking for 2-5 turns
Animal Sacrifice - Triggered by luck stat, if unit has more than one animal, it can sacrifice itself to prevent the unit from dying. Only procs once per battle.
Beast Call - This unit takes -10 damage from beaststone and dragonstone units

That is why I put her in the best Peg class.

I'm going to dump a $25 Amazon code if I can get at least three HOT spicy memers to respond to THIS post with the phrase:"I love Azura."

i unironically love azura

Azura is shit

Meant to reply to , but whatever. Works too.

Let's bring back the Griffon Rider, a promotion of Wyvern Riders. It'd use Swords and Axes, bring back the skill Deliverer, and while Lancebreaker is already occupied by Blacksmiths, here's its new skill:

Overwhelm: +5 Damage to mounted units.

This way it'd also be a counterpart to Malig Knights, by giving it a skill similar to their Trample. On top of that, it'd also be sort of similar to Kinshi Knights. Kinshi Knights are aerial anti-air units, so with that skill, maybe Griffon Riders could be mounted anti-mount units.

I love Marth!

Bors is pissed now.

i too love azura

You sure that isn't Lucina?

Face isn't manly enough.

Rogue -> Night Lord or Shadower.

Rogue: A thief with a focus on high Speed and Luck. Uses Daggers/Shurikens and can promote into either of those two classes above. Learns the following:
- Nimble Body: +10 Hit and Avoid.
- Haste: Any ally within two spaces gains +3 Attack Speed.

Night Lord: A master of Daggers/Shurikens who attacks from the shadows. Can reach S Rank with Daggers/Shurikens. Learns the following:
- Sudden Raid: Skill% chance of adding half of the user's Luck as damage.
- Shadow Shifter: +20 Avoid. Upon dodging an attack, the user's next attack will do +5 Damage.

Shadower: A leader of rogues who takes up swordplay as well. Uses Swords/Katanas and Daggers/Shurikens, reaching B Rank with the former and A Rank with the latter. Learns the following:
- Boomerang Stab: Skill% chance of dealing an extra hit, much like Adept in the Tellius games.
- Pickpocket: Luck% chance of finding a Gold Bar after combat (the idea would be that the user would steal it from the enemy), and a Luck/2% chance of stealing any item that the enemy doesn't have equipped instead. Does not work in PvP battles and against special weapons (monster weapons, legendary weapons). Stolen forged weapons retain their forges.

Bear Rider
Promotes from Fighter. A fierce warrior with incredible Strength who rides a bear into battle. Wields Axes (A) and Swords (B).
Skills :
Decimate : Skill% chance to stun enemy upon attacking, disabling it for one turn. Cannot activate on the same unit two turns in a row, has no effect on Dragonskin units.
Roar : Bear Rider only. Select Roar action to reduce the Speed, DEF and RES of all enemies within a two tile radius by 3. Recovers 1 per turn.

Fuck the memers. I unironically love Azura my dude.

NOW I'M ANGRY

Marth is purehearted and just feminine enough.

I'm sure, user. There's no mistaking my lovely king.

AQHR-DWLT4D-3RFVP

OH SHIT THERE IT GOES

THERE IT GOES

REDEEM IT

REDEEM IT

REDEEM IT

HOT DIGGITY DAWG DONT SAY I NEVER DO SHIT FOR YOU FUCKS

GOING ONCE

GOING TWICE

HO SHIT WHO'S GONNA GET IT

Spellswords/Eldritch Knights.

So after you've seized the throne, Ein spawns in with plenty of promoted Bern Soldiers, so you know that NPC army in every game? the ones off to the side and a little to the left? Well, they come in and basically tell Roy that they will hold off Ein while everyone escapes.

Then are then slaughtered to a man by the manakete as you escape.

Sure.

>try to redeem
>already redeemed
considering it only took me 30 seconds, I'm calling bullshit
now fuck off, lying spic

You fell for it my boy

#RUSED

>had amazon open at gift card entry waiting for code
>thought it was just an ebin shitpost
>but still copy paste and enter code asap out of curiosity
>>>>>>its real

well shit thanks a lot, silascuck

>30 seconds
Looks like you weren't quick enough my boy these codes always go FAST.

You're FUCKNING welcome my buddynugget go buy yourself something HOT and SPICY

I like Hana

Silasfag doesn't ruse. When he promises shit he always delivers.

We don't deserve him. I honestly don't know why he wastes his time on this shithole.

>3ds and Wii U both now widely exploitable
Oh how the mighty have fallen

>some guy burned $25 just for five seconds of /feg/ attention

mamma mia

Sacrificer class, weilds both knives and tomes, the less HP this class has the more powerful it gets. Promotes from Dark Mages.
>Blood Sacrifice - When under 30% HP, this unit will have avoid/dodge +30 for 4 turns.
>In The Red - When under 10% HP, unit gains +4 in all stats for 4 turns.

Silascuck has always been a tryhard, you must be new here

How mad do you have to be that you didnt get the code?

Oh please, 25 buckaroonis is chump change to me.

Chump change is still change well chumped.

If this post gets 70 replies saying "Silasbro is the best poster" I will buy a 1000 amazon gift card gift card and post the code

Imagine a unit with a personal skill designed for that class
>when below 50% HP, this unit deals 50% more damage. while above 50% HP, this unit deals 25% less.

Silasfag is shit and needs to die.

Will Perifags ever stop shitposting?

Found the waterfag Peribros are comfy and nice

I want to be gay with Oboro.

silassbro is neat

Azura can go suck the stinky medieval army cocks for all I care.

This. Why do watercucks always try to start shit with other fanbases? It's not even a secret anymore, everybody knows it.

why isn't my DLC working for the jap version? I neede bootNTR, right?

Oboro: Thank you, Oboro.

Severabro here.
Pieribros have been pretty alright to us, on top of actively looking for new art of their girl. They're cool cats in my book.

I want this, but I'd reduce Decimate to half Skill proc rate.
Fucken BEARS.

I dont mean to butt in but it is honestly kind of funny how husbandodfags never have these types of petty arguments

Wow, I wonder where this could be going?

Things to never respond to on /feg/:
-literally any post that uses "cuck"
-any post that includes "x character will cheat on you"
-any post that tries to use headcanon to bitch about a character
-any post that gets overly aggressive against a character in general
-any post that is obviously baiting for replies, especially in doing the above
-any post that gets unnaturally aggressive against a poster for seemingly no real reason; these are often baiting for replies
-any post with "BTFO" or any other similar meme
-any post that is an obvious samefag
-any OP that vandalizes links or subject line
-any variant of "close your eyes and walk away from the screen"
-any post that spams memes from other boards, such as "mamma mia," or ">it's a ___ episode"
-any post that blames something, especially something benign/vague, on "__fags"
-any post with desu/senpai/baka is suspect; ANY post that evades the word filter is a guaranteed shitpost
-any post that does t h i s, though often they'll be combined with the above in some shitpost conglomerate
-any post that attempts to enforce some kind of "culture" in /feg/
-any poster that claims to be "bringing in OC"
-overt bitching about a unit or a game/mechanic, when designed to get replies rather than generate actual discussion
-any post that calls some benign comment a meme; especially "never understood this meme"
-any post that bitches about how another person plays the game
-any post that includes "falling for ___ meme"

Remember that calling out shitposters DOES NOT make them stop; rather, it only has the opposite effect. Reporting will often get you warned/banned by shit mods. Unfortunately, the only tried-and-true course of action is to ignore them.

Also remember that people often pretend to like certain characters while shitposting in order to give that character a bad name. The best course of action is to not use the "__fags" meme.

>Heirs of Fate 1
>start in Siegbert's map, then end up in Xander's duel map
>Heirs of Fate 2
>start in Cheve, then end up in Ryoma's duel map

Yes, you need to use a language plugin with NTR to get your system to recognize out of region DLC.

Insecure much?

That's because husbandofags are comfy and humble and don't shitpost like waifufags do all day.

>Shitvera cuck opinion
>relevant
(lol

does it matter which one I do?
and, how do I find the titleID for FEIF?

As if Cuckurafags have any room to talk.

When will you stop posting this you fucking Azuracuck

3dsdb.com

Why are you so insecure, Floracuck?

When are going to solve the waifufag problem once and for all? I'm sick of all their shitposting.

>you will never be a trainee Oboro in the Oboro army
>you will never get to thank yourself for the meal you made
>you'll never fall in love with yourself after training

Why live?

Says the Cuckmillafag

last question:
I want to use the english plugin, right? not the jap one?

Use the one that matches the region you're trying to play.

>watching rurikahn do fire emblem
>on normal
>chapter 5
>using fucking AZURA as an offensive unit, gets surprised when she almost dies
>has dragon corn in the back

literally nobody mentioned any of the waifufags people are pointing fingers at until said finger pointing

I really need this meme explained to me

autism

t.watercuck

it's /feg/
nothing makes sense as long as those damn waifufags are round

What do you honestly expect from waifufags? They're all immature babies who go "duhuhuhuh floracuck duhuhuhuh watercuck duhuhuhuhuh camillacuck", probably because they have nothing else to do.

So embarrassing.

Do you think /feg/ could be saved if they just went full Otome Emblem with FE15? I'm honestly hoping for it.

t.watercuck

theyre the only fanbase to falseflag themselves after all

I'm sorry, I've been away for a few days, who riled the fujoshits into full blown #triggered status?

REMINDER
PAY ATTENTION

>blaming fujofriends for waifufag autism