/ss13g/ Spessmen on a Spess Station General:

Futile Efforts Edition

Last time on /ss13g/
>A /v/ thread was made and we have young blood on the station
>Telepathy rework in progress, hold on to your horses
>"Space is too large and empty." -Guy with excellent observation skills
>Administration team is working on reducing the slip ups by administrating each other; less server crashes maybe
>Remember to voice you opinions on future changes on Github

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/010MMyVJFUnK3SDck
hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=3991&pid=27422#pid27422
reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/4izjt1/cm_staff_members_caught_metagaming_on_another/
i.imgur.com/x3feoJw.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vox dickgirls

honk

gas the vox

NO MIC NEEDED, PURELY TEXT

discord.gg/010MMyVJFUnK3SDck

That's the discord if you wish to join, we will be playing every other saturday. We're currently voting on what to play, so click the strawpoll

>all that pro-solarious shitposting last thread

did she just wake up and start shilling hard or something?

t. Yahir

yeah

>she
solarious is a qt twink

>Can incredibly stack the odds in your favor
>I-It's just luck guys!!!

>qt

Wrong, I've got a big nose, bags under my eyes and I'm incapable of smiling on camera.

>big nose
o y
v e y

Why can't I make full windows anymore? As in grille surrounded by single windows and a full window on top. Previously you could do it by using the menu to reach the grille after placing all the windows, but I can't interact with the single windows below the full one anymore.

Last round I played I also had some issues with one single window disappearing, it was still there because it hindered you from walking through it, but it was invisible and didn't show up when examining the tile it was on.

Does anyone know what's up with this?

It would be stacked IF we didn't have 500x500 z-levels that are 90% empty space. But since there is, all the stacking has a pathetically small effect in reality.

Why even bother making them that big when there's NOTHING IN THEM?

DELETE THIS

I'm not jewish, no worries

WOW how could u think that was me i am yahir the great bogeyman meme. you see if i call myself bogeyman i can feel good about myself because it's almost like i am important

FUCK YOU SPESSMEN IM GOING TO BE AN AUTISMO IRL AND WORK ON NUCLEAR ENGINES

t. solarious

I want to work on that stuff when I growed up.

Good luck bro!

t. yahir

LEWD

t. SJ

SOLARIOUS IS COOL AS HECK

Nucular energy is greener than solar panels

>nuke > solarious
didn't need that confirmed

OH SHIT

IT'S PROVEN

SJ IS COOL AS HECK I'M REALLY INTO HIM

>playing on hippie
>I'm security
>see guy push down hos
>immediately detain him and put him in the brig for 2-3 minutes (immediately it might have been a bit excessive in hindsight but still)
>take away his stuff
>notice he has a screwdriver
>completely forgot about that
>he escapes
>he puts me on a wild goose chase
>finally capture him
>put him back into the brig
>he tries to break out multiple times and will not calm the fuck down
>try to teach him a lesson
>hit him with my stun baton a bit like maybe 5 times at the very most
>tell him I'm going to medbay to go grab brute and burn (he shocked himself removing the window) patches and I'll be right back
>AI kept opening and closing firelocks wasting my time
>see that medbay vending machine is all out of brute patches
>shit
>some explosion kills me
>admin messages me asking why I killed him
>Legitimately didn't know he was in crit status and I tell him that I was gonna heal him back up if it wasn't for all those distractions and the fact that there were no brute patches
>We have an argument
>Eventually he just bans me from security
Fuck hippie.

>harmbaton a dude to death
>Get a jobban
seems reasonable to me

WHERE'S THE FUCKING XCOM 2 STREAMS

>Futa Vox raid the station
>Kidnaps the HoS
>The once valiant and fearless man is servicing vox cock in a maid dress
>Vox dickgirls allow the HoS to execute an escape only to capture him and fuck him senseless
Eventually he starts escaping more and more just because he likes being chased and captured now

>can't deal with dindus
>*whips out harmbaton thinking it will help the situation and won't make the guy only dindu harder*
I would have banned you too

But it's not my fault the AI wasted like 5 minutes opening and closing the firelocks.

hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=3991&pid=27422#pid27422 CM ADMINS GET FUCKING BTFO

That happened AFTER you decided to harmbaton the guy like a full fucking retard.
THROW THEM IN SOLITARY YOU SHIT
I think Hippie even has a more inescapable Perma too

what's with all the shitposting about solarious?

did they do something?

Rail died, Dana is a stale meme, the shitposting must flow into the path of least resistance

Solarious' ass is the path of least resistance

LMAO

this has to end

It was a heat of the moment kind of thing. I had no time to contemplate what setting my baton should be and I had to put him down before he broke out again. The real reason is that I just assumed that turning the baton turns it into stun mode. I had no idea that stun and harm were things I just assumed it was normal and stun. Again he would have been alive if it weren't for the fact that I, you know, got trapped by firelocks, there were any patches, and I didn't fucking die.

fuck off sj/shapka

Sj and Shapka are one, the same being.

Apparently I'm rude for mentioning the fact that they're both trannies lmao

you are, why should that weigh into it at all. don't be a dick

no solarious just loves shitposting

they should commit suicide

We got fucked because some fag tried to fix people getting shocked by grilles under full windows and didn't consider the consequences.
Nobody seems to have noticed or cares

except this dude pulls the 'b-but muh hormones' card all the time, just check the CM forums and you'll have no trouble spotting it

>I had to put him down before he broke out again
If by "put him down" you mean "stun him and dragging into solitary" then yes, you had to

No see the moment I took off his cuffs he tried to disarm me and beat the shit out of me.

not even an excuse desu what a shitter, it's still rude to point it out in such a way, you could have worded it a bit differently.

Cool thing daddy, I spent 10 minutes making a pod, gibe 3 decloners plox

>tfw no qt futa vox HoS to "rehabilitate" prisoners

Thanks for the explanation.

I agree

>daddy
hi morena

At what point did you become unable to not fucking beat his skull in rather than stop after one whack and drag them to solitary

If it gets the point across idc

So did I.

And the pod ran out of power long before I found anything. Yes, I brought a spare cell. That one ran out of energy too.

Is it really that hard to make all that empty space a little less empty, if nothing else? There's room for entire mini-derelicts out there but it's still mostly untouched. If you're not going to bring it down to a reasonable size, the least you can do is make it so I don't have to stare at a background for an hour before ghosting out of boredom.

>2-3 for officer assault is totally fine. Know your space law
>Maybe follow procedure and you wont have a problem
>Bleeding doesn't kill people so i'll just beat his shit all up senpai for no fucking reason like he's totally gonna feel you abusing your power
You're a fucking idiot and you need a server ban. Accept fucking responsibility for your unecessary actions instead of blaming the AI. Follow space law and run the perma through the appropriate channels and he'll be dunked and get laughed at by the admins. Instead you had to be a hotshot and fuck yourself.

Harmbatoning does nothing to them. Even if they have oldcode where broken bones are actually a detriment you wouldn't do it without knowing how to not kill them

He made a ban request for nevill over petty shit then went into maximum damage control. Short is he's a big bitch who's just mad he didn't get assistant and nevill did.

When you made this pod and went out to find shit with it.
Did you bring a GPS and use it to cover as much ground as possible, or did you just hold down the right arrow key until you were out of power?

>Assistant, perhaps if you can assist me with this I'll lower your sentence from 10 minutes to 5

Yeah cool, a jetpack or a pod makes you entitled to an armory. Absolutely nothing wrong.

He doesn't even play as assistant. He only plays detective or librarian as Naomi Williams.

reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/4izjt1/cm_staff_members_caught_metagaming_on_another/
>inb4 reddit haram
i just lurk a bit. it's worth for posts like these

i.imgur.com/x3feoJw.png
futa anthro Sasha

i already posted the link to the thread

ah didn't see it.
fucking hilarious though, especially the part where they are both trannies

>reddit
It should be one of those eight hour ban sites. Post a link and instant ban.

you're just a retarded newfag shitter, stay in Hippie and don't come back

toilets ought to serve a purpose, as it stands they're only useful for hiding tator items or making chloral. a more in-depth plumbing system would also give engineers a little more to do than just sit around after setting up the sing. we're a (relatively) mature playerbase and i think we could develop a waste management system that's enriching gameplay-wise, and not a goonfest, chimp exhibit, delhi simulator. still, i know a lot of people are apprehensive about features like these, so for those who find that content off-putting or just don't want to bother we would also implement diapers. they'd be an underwear option in character setup. to ease players into waste-related content, they could give a bit of flavor text occasionally or something idk just spitballing lol

Like a certain admin told me before banning me. One is a mistake. Two is you're a dense motherfucker. Three, it's time for a vacation. When you aren't pulling it's not hard to hit insert 3 times to go back on help. In particular, he no longer has eye protection and you should be using a flash so at least be has to race your stun resistance to window slam you to death instead of baton railing you.

Cuffing you and leaving you under her desk to service her cock while she watches the cameras

I used a GPS and covered all the ground I possibly could. And guess what?

I didn't find shit. Either I'm jinxed or this method isn't nearly as good as you claim it is. Sure, it labels vaults as such, but it only kicks in when you're practically next to one.

>we're a (relatively) mature playerbase

Like hell we are, throw myself down the trash chute every round and enjoy getting shock gloves just to piss on the clown and everyone else, only reason I haven't beaten motherfuckers to near death and thrown them there is because I ain't robust enough to do it and because Id likely just get banned because I can't be a traitor for shit..

>or making chloral.
you don't even need a toilet to make chloral

holy fuck that thread

>sarca appears to call trannies mentally ill

chill your tits desu.
it's objectivley the best place for news on the internet.

Bringing my ass up and mounting my pussy when a visitor comes
Panting harder and harder throughout the conversation
Slobbering all over the table as she knots inside me

>Sure, it labels vaults as such, but it only kicks in when you're practically next to one.
THIS is what you do with a GPS you nerd

>finally roll traitor after a week of no antag
>buy thermals and pickpocket gloves, try and steal captain's id
>he keeps moving away
>retreat into maint and buy parapen
>watch captain through walls, wait until he's alone
>run at him with parapen
>miss and push the wall, he fucking tases me
>metagaming faggot hits me with the pen
>close byond

no god damned wonder this server is becoming bay, with these fucking validhunting shits powergame all the antags out of the round fifteen minutes into make sure nothing exciting happens during their four hour e"rp" sessions because they can't handle there so kawaii uguu desu~~ static name cancer anime hair special snowflake faggots being antagonized.

and god knows the cuckmins will never crack down on validhunters either, because how dare you insult their metabuddies (i.e. erp partners)

get your fucking server under control, pomf

And that is exactly what I did. Still didn't find shit. Is that so difficult to understand?

>Get robusted by the captain
>Captain uses metaknowledge to rek u
>"This is just like Bay!"

You have absolutely no idea what Bay's rules were, do you?

>lmaopussypen

I know this is bait but you deserved it. Don't start shit if you can't handle people finishing it.

As a guy who played less than 4 days, I just enjoy being a lowly assistant, fucking shit up and getting into interesting situations with my rather limited mechanical knowledge.

I never heard or saw anyone ERPing.

sounds like you aren't robust enough for the pen
man up and get the revolver

nobody erps on the server since we changed head admins and they made it against the rules a year or so ago
now people just use it as an insult to liken us to pubbie servers

>Pussypen
>Fails
>Surprised when the captain of a nanotrasen space station who is briefed on threats recognized that he is in fact, not a piece of paper and that someone tried to write on him for no good reason
Turn off antag if you're such a pussy.

I have some fond memories with the revolver
>Latejoin 2 hours into a shift as chef
>Shuttle arriving in 3 minutes
>Objectives: Steal AI, escape
>Rush to the core
>Someone is already carding the AI
>He walks out of the core
>Gun him down in 3 shots
>Steal card and leave the body in the hall
>Tell the AI, "Listen, I don't want to hurt anyone, but if people find out I'm a traitor SOMEONE is going to get harmed, them or me. I don't want to hurt anyone else but I'll shoot people if I have to"
>AI actually follows its laws and agrees not to yell for help
>Go to shuttle and greentext

chances are, erp is something you will never witness on this server, except on valentines day when it is allowed.
memelords blow it out of porportion in thread because a couple of /soc/tier retards have been caught doing it

No reason to crit random people by throwing floor tiles at them. Your issue seems to be a chat scaling issue. Once you can join the game again, try scaling the chat window by clicking on it with your mouse, holding either ALT, CTRL or SHIFT and roll your mousewheel.

okay so, you think ▓▓▓▓▓▓ is pretty great, and ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ all the time (if not why ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓?) but you can never ▓▓▓▓▓... right? wrong. I have discovered ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓, though ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓, and definitely ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓, so here's how ▓▓▓▓▓▓.

nice.

>lightly salted
more like salt lake city

which /soc/ tier retards

I recognize that fucking bulge horsefucker
that one too

good taste