Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General
Thread Number #2171
Last thread: Fuck you mods, it was ONE post early edition

Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28833606
youtube.com/watch?v=MaOZQRUzYLg
youtube.com/watch?v=67U44LJXgYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post meme cards

Is Kaiju tech in Blue-Eyes safe this time?

Devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games even when threads get deleted

Cupidity out of beta fucking when? I'm ready to meme

>Cupidity out of beta fucking when?
August?

Best waifu

>WAHHHH THEY DELETED MUH EARLY THREAD

cry more, bitch

>two posts before 250
>early
Sounds like you're the perfect janny

/Assault Mode was a stupid brick mechanic that wasn't worthwhile. Arcanite's was probably the worst because while you could nuke your opponent's whole field, then it's out of Spell Counters (unlike the others, it can only use its own) and just sits there until it floats back into normal Arcanite, which gets no Spell Counters on revival and also just sits there if you don't have more counters on your field.

>two posts before 250

That's quite fucking early, you fucking retard.

>two
>whole
>posts
240 is early.

Setdek petdek. Fug Lunalights. Make new r6 wyrm in Ghostricks. I think that was all

This isn't a waifu bro. posting proof

>half of the deck is out to ruin ARA

Can't see it. Need better proof.

>implying males can't be girls

fuck wrong quote

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28833606

>play someone running Graydle Kaijus
>keeps tributing my xyz for Kaijus
>stack 5-6 tokens on Kyouto
>he gives me Gameciel
>he acts surprised and ragequits when I banish every play he makes

Why are people so retarded about running Kaijus?

Go back to Tumblr.

This is the most fun i've had in a while

If people are running ARA in Blue-eyes for the ritual summoning, why don't they tech Light and Dark vanilla beatsticks like Alexandrite Dragon, Mystery Shell Dragon, Vorse Raider, Luster Pendulum the Dracoslayer and other stuff so they can go into Chaos plays with BLS/CED?

If there was a Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss there too it'd be perfect

This looks pretty cool, but by the time you get all three monsters out you've probably won anyway.

Why is he so perfect?

What are the absolute must have floodgates for side deck right now?

Because he can remove ophions.

He just is, don't question it.

Game was over before i could summon him
it's actually relatively easy to pull off

>There is a comic where a white lady has sex with the king of the kaijus and gets pregnant.
I would kind of like to take a Kaiju up the ass.

Do you use the Blue-Eyes support?

What's your list, then?

It's actually pretty decent with the Tenki Assault Beast engine.

this is it, i still gotta perfect the ratios so im still testing.

Looking for a new pet deck, are yang zings decent?

why people keeping using Lightsworn? even my shit pet deck stun locked it

Shouldn't you run Light Mausoleum? Searching Buster Whelp with Sage is fine and all, but it's pointless if you can't summon it on the same turn.

Is there a mini/small quantum engine?

Depends on how small you want it. Smallest is 1 Red, 1 Blue, 2 Emergency Teleport.

>I beat Lightsworns and I'm proud; the post

Add Metalphosis to them.

i used to run it but i bricked like 2/3 times, it was frustrating.

will heroes dominate ever again?

>no spell canceller
>no silent swordsman
>no naturia beast
How do you protect your Buster Blader from spells?

They had their time in OCG DUEA.

If we get super poly back (and stratos), maybe

huh, you're the second person to recommend spell canceller, why?
How can you summon him easily and protect it?

Dominate? Probably not. But they are always rogue tier at worst so you can just shut up and enjoy your forever-relevant deck.

i'm not proud. but I my winning ratio against LS with this deck is quite high. just play better pet decks people

OCG has both Super Poly and Stratos, and they still don't dominate.

But then your only way to summon both Buster Blader and Buster Dragon with a set DSF is to open with Whelp, DSF or Dragon Buster Blade and a way to access Buster Blader. Not very effective if you ask me.
Sage and Light Shrine add variety to your plays by making the deck less dependant on Dragon Buster Blade.
Light Shrine and

True, in order to dominate they would probably have to go full airblade again

>Ritual Monsters are now summonable through pendulum summons instead of using their ritual spells but still cannot be revived by other means since it wasn't summoned through the ritual spell.
Broken?

you can tribute the tuner to summon a buster blader, and you essentially have 8

*Light Shrine and Sage add variety to your plays by making the deck less dependant on Dragon Buster Blade.
But you're right when you say that it's bricky. If you come up with an effective way to run it, please tell me.

retrain Neos and all of his shitty fusions, or just make new, less crappy ones and MAYBE

oh btw i RARELY use that fusion. I fuse from the grave with the destruction trap.

But you also need a set Destruction Swordsman Fusion alongside your Buster Dragon and Buster Blade, and Buster Whelp can only search either the tuner or the Fusion spell. Having a Sage already on the field makes you less dependant on Dragon Buster as you can use it to Synchro 8.

Are you retarded? Honest question.

Doesn't seem useful these days considering pre-prep exists and most ritual spells give you more advantage than just the summon.

don't rely on the fusion spell, i always fusion from the grave with the trap.
and i do run a sage with eyes of blue.

But the trap requires you to have a Buster Blader in the graveyard. The Buster lock is the best thing to come out of this deck and you definitely need to set it up on your first turn.
The trap can't do that.
I know that you run a Sage, I'm saying that one normal summon doesn't cut it because you won't be able to follow up with Buster Whelp, effectively leaving you with a single ATK 0 monster on the field.

>effectively leaving you with a single ATK 0 monster on the field.
yup that's the only bad part, but honestly i rather take a hit than brick.
>The Buster lock is the best thing to come out of this deck
This deck has different combos, and can summon the archfiend cards easily.
>definitely need to set it up on your first turn.
yea you do but this is the best i could do since the deck doesn't inherently have fast searchpower or drawpower

Running one Light Shrine is probably less bricky than your two Claw of Hermos, honestly. And running Sage without the field spell is seriously pointless.
You'd rather take a hit than "brick", in a format that contains several OTK decks? Especially with your several tech choices that are more likely to cause bricking than Light Shrine(Claw of Hermos, Storming Mirror Force, Solemns)?

The mechanic has bigger problems. First of all, the deck has to be able to make the base Synchros in the first place, and literally half of the /Assault Mode Synchros are type-specific (Hyper Psychic Blaster wants Psychics, Arcanite wants Spellcasters, Doomkaiser wants Zombies AND Plaguespreader as the Tuner). The other problem is that Assault Mode Activate needs the /Ass Mode monster in the deck to work, so you're boned if you draw it - moreso than, say, old-school Merlanteans with the Genex engine, since they could still use the Controller for Allure - and there's no good way to put the bastard back in the deck; Assault Teleport is itself a brick in any other situation, Magical Mallet is a -1, and anything else is either too convoluted or irrelevant.

I'm not saying it's completely awful, but it's a great way to minus yourself out of existence just to upgrade your Synchros.

But those traps are for defensive purposes you can't really say they brick.
Running sage is fine, the deck ss's enough.
And how can you say in the same example that i will get otk'd when i have solemns and storming mirror lol

Guys when does Destruction Sword Reminisce come out?

in the dark illusion set, so soon

>those traps are for defensive purposes
>how can you say in the same example that i will get otk'd when i have solemns and storming mirror lol
Literally every TCG meta deck has both floating and backrow removal going for them. Do you ever play the game?
>"the deck ss's enough"
Not without normal summoning Buster Whelp first. And you can't do it consistently because you somehow think that leaving a monster with 0 ATK on the field is a good play when you have a consistent alternative.

idk why you're so mad at me user, you asked for a decklist and i posted it.
I get what you're saying but i just prefer this build than the field spell build because most of the time i either brick or once i got it i didn't need it.

how high can the attack of dragon destroyer get?

I'm just pointing out the fact that your techs and ratios are suboptimal.
I'm not mad at you, I'm disappointed that you refuse to use Buster Blader as efficiently as possible when I made the task easy for you as the one who thought up that build and fixed the ratios.

unlimited potential
it's just that im just really unlucky with light mausoleum
I'd rather play those other cards.

Luck isn't a valid factor when the card is highly searchable. I'm not telling you to run three; just run one. It'll make your deck insanely better.

Who would win a duel between Adolf Hiter and Gandhi?

That depends. Are we talking OCG or TCG?

Obviously TCG. Hitler wouldn't play OCG.

TCG. Neither Hitler nor Gandhi were Japanese.

Then he's fucked. He doesn't have Alternative so hit Ayran Dragon deck doesn't have the power to dominate.

If raidraptors got a stratos and an altair would they be good?

>implying he doesn't run Noble Knights as it is the most pure blooded and aryan archetype in this game

You tribute one of the tuners or another Buster Blader to summon it.
If you use a pendulum build you can just pendulum summon it.

And how to protect it? The Buster fusion does that. The Buster fusion. The Buster synchro. And Spell Canceller. Is literally game.
The fusion protects canceller and canceller protects the fusion.

Gandhi probably runs Oppressed People so he'd lose.

>anything other than the card with "blue eyes" and "white" right in the name

>the man who had a 6 year long war against the british is going to run a deck based on a british legend.

They have no problems seaching or shitting out maindeck monsters, they need better XYZs.

literally me

What's he standing n?

He can't tell. No need to bully him about it. He just has poor eyesight is all.

literally me

>Sexy Vampire Lady
I don't want to sound rude or over step my boundaries but I would like to eat your ass for about 3 hours. After the first hour we can order some pizza. I'll pay.

How do you change the card skins? I don't see that in the pgroam files for YGOpro.

I want her to bite my dick and suck my blood through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MaOZQRUzYLg
Have your bought your booster box yet, /dng/? You do want to support your favorite children's card game.. Right?

ygopro-1.033.7-v2-Percy\textures\cover.jpg

>CED
BANNED

In all seriousness I bought one to pull some Lunalights.
I made half the price of the box back selling Dark Planet and Twin Burst Dragon.

Don't know how I missed it thanks. Can you have the opponent deck sleeves be different from yours somehow or they have to be the same?

Reminder to not buy english card board because not only is it lower quality, but will steal more money from you while we never get this

youtube.com/watch?v=67U44LJXgYQ
I like the OCG version of the CM more, it has Lunalights on it too.