strawpoll.me/10184088
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thread made when there were only 748 posts
reported

Quick anons, say I if you're interested in a FFA fight club

first for Luci is a faggot

>tfw dragon and you see a shield

nth for gwyndolin boipucci

Is Fume UGS worth using still? I like the move set but it's not as strong as other weapons.

>it's time

nth for Mommy Rosaria!

report this
someone make a real thread

Anyone on PS4 open to trading Gundyr's soul or Prisoner's chain? If you want his halberd I can trade that for the chain

no one for FFA?

You do realize that announcing reports is a bannable offense right? You're the one breaking the rules here.

Thanks for the FC fun, everyone, I'm out.

Also man when you get on a winning spree you get completely COVERED in blood.

who else is nearing 200 hours but hasnt even tried to beat lord of cinder?

Do the Brigand Twin Daggers work

It's the heaviest UGS. It has the worst type of UGS moveset. It has mid-tier AR for a UGS that is equivalent to Astora's GS last I checked. It's not worth it.

Just Lucy.

yeah i can drop one, pass/place?

I see someone's been posting for me.
I got around to increasing the size of the canvas to hold all the new submissions, we're nearly at 75 total now.

Remember to save your filename as "collage" so I can find it easily. Full versions of each image are at collageanon.imgur.com

The only way I can get a hit in on someone with a Glaive is if I parry them. Is there a secret to fighting someone with Glaives that I just don't know about?

lol good find

Remember to block tripfags edition

Last night I was suddenly getting back-to-back summons as a Blue Sentinel, on a pyro that actually needs the ring. I went from 1 ear to 16 over 2 hours. Then they slowed down to a crawl again. What a rush.

What kind of build should I go for this time I can't think for myself

man going through the unused content page on the wiki is a bummer. "soul of the great bat?" I wanna fight a great bat!

And there was gonna be a multiplayer item called "spirit amethyst" that sounds really interesting, and FOUR different types of pyro flame?!

darksouls3.wikidot.com/unused-content

join me in cut content disappointment

Thanks user. I'll stick to Yhorm's and leave my STR at 38 or 40.

pass dsg place highwall bonfire. You want Gundyr's Halberd? It's unupgraded btw

repost

I'm done for the day, thanks for the FC!
And the exile greatsword!

>hidden thread
>again
This Lucytard is so annoying

why is the Abyss Watchers' theme from the soundtrack missing the second part that has a violin.

It's parryable, but its pro is that it does strike damage compared to most UGSes. It's a decent weapon even after the nerf

first for luci is an alright guy

>invade some guy's world
>he's a noob R1 spammer
>go for the parry
>mistime it
>OR NOT, his attack's animation is already over and the parry lands
>I already rolled out so as to not get hit by the spam
>Go for another try since I need to train my parry timing
>Never again land a parry and die to R1 spam
This game sometimes really pisses me off

Which lord of cinder ?

don't worry mate, I got you, even if you're not here

It's sad, really. People just don't know how to take their time and enjoy a game anymore.

What are some good Sorceries for PvP?
I'm guessing any kind of projectile is out since rolls are so good in Dark Souls 3 that only an idiot would get hit by them in 1 vs 1, but surely Sorcery build have some tricks up their sleeve.
R-right?

Help, does this build seem decent for a faith build that can use a variety of weapons?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/15465

So which weapons can't be parried again?
Anything heavy (UGS, GA) when two handed?

zweihander or astora gs?

Remember to burn this bastard's curse
You're the best, collageanon

Do I sent Greirat to Irithyll before or after I talk to Siegward in the kitchen?

i just like invading and fight clubs too much
in this post, anonymous makes himself look silly

i

Hey I remember you! You're that retarded kid from yesterday!

before

don't miss btw

they're extremely situational

I'd stay away from the one that fires a ton of bolts in a cone, as I heard they don't stagger and I don't think you can cancel out of it, so it's just asking to get backstabbed

flashsword is parryable, so be careful with that

>tripfagging for no reason still isn't a bannable offense

Weapon buffs mostly, and the occasional projectile to catch parry fishing tards.

be there in a minute

Does anyone know exactly what's wrong with the fucking dorkmoon covenant? Why does it only work for some people but not others? I've had it on for about 6 hours now and not a single time have I been summoned.

Probably how retards refer to Soul of Cinder.

You better not be fucking me user
I trust you tho

Not quite as sad as you not beating pontiff yet but trying to give people advice about how to play the game though

if you send him after, he'll die since siegward will move on.

the best way to ensure greirat lives is to go to the kitchen to make sure siegwards there, dont talk to him at all, then go back to firelink and send greirat. now talk to siegward then go kill pntiff and greirat will be back

>not using Anonymize

Fume and Cathedral Knight can both be parried. All rolling R1s can be, even on Greataxes, Great Hammers and the other UGSes. Jump attacks cannot be unless it's a PvE hollow jumping at you.

Holy shit what sort of autism did I miss out on?

time do delete my channel

I sent Greirat after talking to Siggy in the kitchen. No problems were had.

Don't forget giving Luci an excuse to sip his Estus during a fair duel.

How old were you again?

>Remember to block tripfags edition
implying most people dont already ignore them

Are Lorian's Greatsword and the Wolf Knight Greatsword quality or strength weapons?

farron dart, dark edge, soul GS, homing (crystal), affinity have all gotten me some decent kills
Crystal hail is gimmicky but got buffed and can force people to roll around more
Flashsword does as much damage as you could do with a shortsword or something but costs more stamina and focus so don't bother unless you like it or have a really long catalyst because that affects range
keep in mind that you'll also get decent pyro damage with an int build

Im about to host a FC

Is there one going on right now or will I be the only one?

After is fine, don't listen to those faggots. I did it on 3 playthroughs, and he lived every time. Just don't enter the dungeon.

Is anyone else curious about the lore implications that Yhorm's set's cut description refers to him as "Lord of Cinder" as though it's his name and not a title?

>Crown/Armor/Gauntlets/Leggings embedded with the soul of the old giant, Lord of Cinder.

>Reinforced with the protection of a giant, this item will repel all manner of attacks, holding fast against the wearer's enemies.

>gee I sure am bored of using raw ass on my faith build
>hey this saint's spear looks pretty cool and it's also literally the only faith scaling weapon I've found in the entire game
>waste a bunch of titanite upgrading it
>it hits for less than sword even with leo ring counter and lightning blade
>swing is so slow that most NPC enemies quickstep out after the first hit
>hitbox is so fucked up that I've seen it go directly through charging enemies without hitting them
>lightning infuse adds split damage and barely boosts faith scaling at all

Why is everything not fun but refined/sharp/heavy builds

>he fell for the Frampt meme
wew lad

Old as creation. Are you still whining about not being able to sip your blue kool-aid without repercussions?

>bullying mice
What the hell is wrong with you?

>burying your head underground protects you from all harm

Oh boy, what the fuck happened?

I think I'm just gonna start sacred flaming people who bow then use green blossom, resin, and power within or deep prot

Is Leo's Ring worth equipping? Do you benefit from its effects often?

Try adding more words to your question, since the answer to the one you asked is "yes". They're both Greatswords with different weapon arts, you can figure out which you prefer through trial.

rolling

ALL YOU

Propaned UGS any good? For either PvP or PvE?

>greirat pillages lothric castle.webm

trust me nigga, you don't even have to kill pontyff, after I got to the church bonfire I went back to firelink and he had already come back

Wait WHAT how do you get this set?

>Invade/get summoned as a Purple
>Host and phantoms don't leave the bonfire area

What's the point of that?

Depends on what weapon you're using. mandatory if it's a spear.

Too slutty for miyazaki.

Alright

seems like an average triptard spreading autism

Asked this in an earlier thread but that one died shortly after I posted it.

How does the Black Knight Greatsword stack up against the other Ultras in DaS3? Fume's looks like it'd do hilarious damage but those stat requirements to wield it properly really narrow down what else you can do with the build.

Also, I just need a new build to play once I found out MLGS is busted as fuck in this one due to split damage and shit scaling.

it woudln't even fit u skinny dex bish you're not a giant

strawpoll.me/10184088
strawpoll.me/10184088
strawpoll.me/10184088
strawpoll.me/10184088
Remember to vote for event date

Why even if trips are off I can tell when it's lucifer posting

kek'd

>German spy attacking trees and getting paranoid
>Trying all sorts of shit including luring slugs to random fires on the ground thinking they're the 3 he needs to extinguish for Watchers.

Christ, his brain works in baffling ways, it never even crossed my mind someone might take those "bonfires" as the fires needed to enter abyss watchers, I just assumed those weren't the ones since for starters there's way more than 3.

You can't be older than your late teens, judging by your maturity and pretentiousness levels.

You're such a joke, Lucifer. When you wisen up one day, I hope you see your presence here during these days as a cringeworthy memory.

I never touch any weapons that look too fanciful or overly designed as a rule of thumb in Souls games. I can't think of any gaudy weapons (barring hilarious looking ones like Smough's hammer) that have ever been more than awful or mediocre.

Leaving puts them as a disadvantage. Just run into the level and chill in front of the boss door. The will eventually progress or disconnect when invaders exhaust the host's estus supply, which can't be refilled because you are still in the world.

I just want the skirt for my qt girl

I assume its hacked in?

That figurine was also simply called Lord of Cinder.