flockmod.com/dsg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/15570
youtube.com/watch?v=DqvlSadpWWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1ap_t_PZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FREE FOR ALL ON THE HIGH WALL!

password is dsg, if you get summoned in the middle of it make sure you wait until its over to start the next one

>it's another tripfag makes a thread 10 seconds after 750 posts episode

xth for no matter how many games, katanas will always be popular

Best infusion for a SL 30 invader using Carthus Curved Sword? I was thinking Hollow but I dont think I have the luck to make use of it

I'm so bored of these demon ruins
I already played your fucking chalice dungeons From just leave me alone
where is this fucking pyromancy

Is the slumbering dragoncrest ring worth it for pvp?
Seems like it could be useful togheter with obscuring ring.

THE MAN IN GAUZE

THE MAN IN GAUZE

so the best bleed dex/quality weapons are -

carthus
warden-meme
dual kats?

How's the kirk for being a faggot? Also, if i put on resin on gotthard, will they make people bleed?
does luck improve the resin shit too?

thanks fyre i appreciate it :3c

Are all the fight clubs SL120? I've been doing an SL30 run and enjoying low level invasions, and I'd rather not go all the way to 120 again for fight clubs.

Not really. If you're close enough for them to hear your footsteps, you're close enough that the obscuring ring isn't hiding you.

>Wolnir
>Archery only

Aw fuck

HE'S NO SANTA CLAUS

Goddamn I hate dancer
She's so slow I get impatient and her patterns are so much more difficult to predict than other bosses
I just want the booty armor

The trouble is actually achieving the bleed, which is usually pretty hard to do unless you're managing to surprise the host with a couple R1's.

Hollow gives 5 points of Luck and minimal bleed gain for a small damage loss over Sharp. I prefer Sharp + Carthus Rouge.

Rate my SL79 meme build.

SL100 at most, SL120-125 is for plebbit

>Not doing Slumbering Dragon + Obscuring Ring + Untrue White Ring + Hidden Body to look like those phantoms of other people you see sometimes.

>remove untrue ring multiple times to show that im an invader
>still keeps trying to kill me

Trying to cosplay is suffering.

Poison needs to be buffed majorly.

Either than, or make everything that currently applies poison apply toxic instead.

What? That's literally the best fight for archers. Hit the golden bullseyes a couple times and you win a giant teddybear-shaped soul.

They're ostensibly 80, but some frequent hosts have been trying to force 120 by hosting up there and spamming the general with screenshots whenever one of their 120 friends wins.

sl100 is the only good tier

Save yourself the pain and stick to low level invasions. There's nothing more destitute than fight clubs in terms of having fun - except maybe SL 120 invading.

Anyone else annoyed that halberds get hyper armor?

It seems counter intuitive compared to greatswords and greataxes

Ds3, first playthrough of any of these games. Should I bother with magic at all or focus purely on melee?

How did your hollowslayer get so low on durability?

theres only a minor amount of HA on the weapon arts

I feel like Untended Graves is what NG+ should've been.

Aldritch Faithful can't rest on bonfire because constant invasions.

magic in souls games aren't very simple to figure out for newcomers. I'd try melee first then try magic on another playthrough.

sl80-100 is literally just a /dsg/ disinformation meme created purely out of childish spite toward the rest of the internet

everyone, _everyone_ is sl110-130 and you drooling fuckers are the only community to exist that actually believes that 80-100 is the range to be in

It ranges between 80 and 120.

Some of the people who regularly attend the dsg clubs are 120 though.

Me, I'm 99 for some reason. Been doing well today though.

RETUUURN THE SLAAAAB

Rate the build I'm gonna make if poise gets turned back on.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/15570

No, because they can easily be punished or be hit before their HA kicks in.

In my experience its had hyper armor even without using weapon arts

Maybe I'm just mispercieving the situations though

>I stop around level 80 not because of muh meta, but because that's when levels start getting stupidly expensive and I don't feel like doing NG+
webm unrelated

let's play spot the plebbitian:

wow, how easy!

Whats the best way to kill nameless king sl 1? The knight's crossbow and knight's ring seem to be doing well against the dragon but it does nothing in the second phase. What element should I put on my raw broadsword so that it actually does damage to him?

Anyone else man enough to post all their characters?

Halberds have hyper armour on two-handed R1s. The Dragonslayer Swordspear also does, because it's a halberd when two-handed

You can still sit at bonfires during the "Invading another world..." message flashes. Once it says "Invading world as __________" then you can no longer sit at a bonfire.

2handed glaives and halberds all have medium levels of hyperarmor, more than greatswords and less than ultragreatswords

shit is dumb, they completely outclass spears by having the same range while having hyperarmor glued into their kit

Magic normally is easy mode for pve

WHATS YER OFFER

but user he's cosplaying too
don't you remember when kirk used his washing pole in the sewers of DaS?

Your weapon choice is absolutely abysmal. The correct choice is Claymore + Judgement

I'm gonna make a character for invading the dungeon & irithyll/analrodeo.

Is level 60 a good stopping point for that? And should I go for a +9 weapon or +8?

Naw, arrows don't do enough damage to pop them

I went through 53 large arrows on one bracelet alone

And they aren't cheap

These things are fucking ridiculous and basically have zero counter in PvP outside of ultra great luckshots. The armor is enough that unless you predict their swing, they'll poise through and combo you out of 1200~ hp just for not having ridiculously good timing. Fuck these things.

What happened to Trump?

>Zyena
Wow that cut close to two of my character names

>130
>1 3 0
absolute mad man

Anyone else agree with me when I say that Dark Souls 3 'felt' different to DaS1? And I know that sounds really vague and stupid but something about the atmosphere, the setting, the appearance - everything, just feels different. Not really better or worse, but there's something inherent to it that makes it feel real different to DaS1.

>bow and arrows are useless now

Why

Hyena and Zebra?

Sure.

Chopping halberds have always been treated as ultra weapons in these games.

The problem with halberds right now is just that they do too much damage and have too much hyperarmor for their speed. As fast as greatswords with twice the reach and full hyperarmor starting as soon as they begin to lift their weapon and lasting through until after they've slammed it down.

There's never really a safe moment to attack a halberd because they can just reaction-R1 to instantly activate hyperarmor and force a trade, even off the recovery of a whiffed R1.

Combined that with touch-of-death R1+WA combos and they're just ridiculous right now

Does Judgement have a sheath? All I care about.

>tfw torn between spear, mace, red hilted halberd and ASS

Send help.

what senpai?

Nah

Big Sage Hat looks wonky in that character window.

Yeah I don't know, it sucks that I reuse it for a second character but I figure ingame people would only ever see one or the other so whatever.

Going through NG++ with that guy right now. I prefer the pvp around 80-90 desu.

Is there a sweet spot for the Fume UGS so you can hit the 2nd hit or did i get really unlucky with the laggers today, as half of them managed roll after the 1st hit ?

Should've pay attention to both scenarios occurring with a specific player, but i didn't, that said, it felt like it didn't happened.

Footsteps are very loud though and you can hear people in other rooms, could be useful for ambushing someone.

Not planning on playing fair at all with this character.

No. He is stupid easy in melee range since hugging him makes it impossible for him to smack, stab, or breathe on you.

Try pharis
Try onislayer

Go for it if you don't have anything better to put there. I leave mine on in PvP all the time out of laziness.

>hit someone with the Wolf Knight GS WA jump attack
>the little airflip has a 0-damage stagger that leads up to the slam
>half the time this flip stagger lands, it keeps them staggered long enough for the flip to land, a true stunlock
>the other half of the time, the flip staggers them but allows them to recover instantly and roll out, avoiding the slam cleanly.

Why does this happen? I've noticed this shit with weapon R1->R1 combos sometimes, too. it's like the hitstun randomly breaks online sometimes.

now I see what you're going for
youtube.com/watch?v=DqvlSadpWWk
It does

You like knight helmets, don't you

the range seems to be shorter than before, and you don't get access to the good arrows like poison until well after you get the first bow you can get

Obscuring + Slumbering Dragoncrest + Hidden boddy

= you can literally run up to peoples faces and back stab them. It's hysterical.

What makes pharis better than compound or shortbow?

>orange border around Sinner's Rise
>"Unable to find world to invade"

Just summoned a red sign outside of Pontiff. My bleed put him to a sliver of health twice, he chugged estus and ran to the giants. Fought him there until he was out of estus then he ran to the knight archers.

Turned my network off.

reminder to stop using caestus btw mate

Yes.

What's the most overpowered shit, besides straight swords?

>invaders whining about being ganked
what do you expect?
you have a ton of pvp knowledge, probably have a pvp build, know the various weapon metas and best weapons, and are really experienced at killing other players

they probably don't have anywhere close to that kind of knowledge

do you expect them to just hand over their souls?

shouldn't you, being the pvp centric guy you are, have no problem shitting on two instead of one shitters?

USE
FUCKING
LLOYD'S
YOU MONGOLOID

>invade in undead settlement on new char
>full Morne's set, Dragonslayer greataxe phantoms

Thanks From

>mfw murdering Yuka and his phantoms

>a pvp build

What is the difference?

Won't happen, I love punching people when they're low.

>Reduce phantom range on all straight swords
>Reduce phantom range on balanced pole running attacks
>25% increase to stamina usage on Dark Sword
>Estoc phantom range reduced
>All offensive miracles do 35% more damage
>All sorceries do 20% more damage and has better tracking
>30% increase to stamina drain when turtling with a greatshield
>Reapers now have hyper armor
>Vitality has been combined into the endurance stat
>Regular GreatSwords have a slightly larger hitbox when using 2HR1 attacks.
Bam PvP has been fixed

Everyone has a pvp build because everyone is already using estoc/darksword for pve.

See

Why is it so hard to find a good feeling weapon?

Im trying to do a STR build or maybe somthing involving polearms for co-op.

I cringe everytime i see how much better DPS shortswords do.

It will be a while before i get to profaned.

As far as I can tell, stun inconsistencies have to do with enemy activity. I feel like the game has a hidden stun stat and it's affected by what your target is currently doing, simply because people who get caught out doing nothing can roll out. Also, it might be because the stun either has dropoff over a short range or it's got directional bias.

So I have no idea if anyone's found this yet, but using the Praise the Sun gesture in this spot in Lothric Castle (the balcony right outside the Twin Princes boss room, at the top of the stairs to the left) gives you two embers and two titanite chunks. Pretty cool.

>link the flame
>smoulder a little and sit down
>that's all u get, gavin

this is depressing
it's nowhere near the spectacle of das 1
I guess this is what it truly means to be unkindled

youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1ap_t_PZ8

The voice is just killing me, my sides

Everyone in this game has what can be called a "PvP build"

Is hidden body really the good?
I guess i'll just give it a try because why not.

That's bullshit but I believe it

>All sorceries do 20% more damage
I got 1 shot at SL 50 by a soul spear with 850 life

I think they do enough damage

>infuse rottten ghru sword with poison gem
>goes from 33 to 37
>infuse anything else
>jumps to 33
Is there a point

>Ashen One never actually bothers to tell Yorshka Pope Sully is dead, and she can go free
What a dick