/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #258

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #258

Cute Dragons Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dESdfv9W4oGxwdahmod5CTgIPKobv-DONSSJP-P5D6Y/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Dook not a cuck

Silla nerfs when

Shut up cuck. You're the worst.

H I G H
T E S T

i didn't even notice the skin was up.

remember it next time
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dESdfv9W4oGxwdahmod5CTgIPKobv-DONSSJP-P5D6Y/edit?usp=sharing

How the fuck are you supposed to make money now? I've been stuck on 2m for like two weeks now. It'd be even worse if I used it for scouts, but I don't, and I still get stuck.

the issue is that thunders mid is so strong and easy to stack reflex with that it makes even their shit strikers "good" if you put alice or meta up front with them.

it's like how uriel teams work despite the fact she does no damage

I will acquire all the tits

Light already has Mikael. Thunder is all about buffs, not Light.

(Cross-thread)
only one is team wide
she does need to be nerfed but I meant that an elemental DR totems's HP totem should be mono
>Cheetos doesn't have an HP totem

Jin nerfs when?

>only 104 CR
BUFFS WHEN

Oh, you mean like Nerua?
>double teamwide buff
>Ace is a double good with high %
>all thunder units get massive hp thanks to this

Did anyone's game stop working on droid4x?

everyone already knows thunder is broken

I let them crit with active pass+shot for 1200 damage.

The most cancerous totems in the most used rainbow players:

>luka
>magnus
>kiki
>lynia
>silla
>bell
>miho
>duran
>veronica
>king jin

Notice how most of those are from the most cancerous mono elements being thunder and WW. People actually want these totems be be on-color rather than rainbow. All my keks.

no

Stones/Ace/Line?

Thudner and WW are both buff themed elements so you see more of them.

Dark totems are not as popular because they are debuff themed. And you forgot Alice on your list, who is one of the nastiest debuff totems out there. She appeared a lot last last season.

>listing two S2 players one being a legend
Get over yourself. I've seen maybe 3 Durans so far.

>he's a diamond shitter

would a season 2 pick box be too much?

But what is this code

We already had a season 2 pick box a month ago (non-legend).

probably, I don't think most people even have room for many more than 1~2 season 2's apart from legendaries

Free legend

Oh wait or was that just a guaranteed S2, and not a pick? I never bought whatever it was, maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy there.

Buffs are where it's at. Dark is the debuff element, but their debuffs don't make up for the insane buffs thunder and WW can achieve. Thunder more so and WW in the backline.

But yes, Alice is nasty, indeed. I'd consider her a must have for mono dark along with Metatron and Baltheon or Shura (a given since dark lacks a season one passer anyway).

the only S2 pick box so far was the very first CoT season rewards for 50 floors

Was random not pick

The usual ones with lucky +10%DR substats. Normal cancer line except Kevin for the extra 20%DR. Little boost to crit res is welcome once i get the materials for Kevin.

>luka
remove the slow, leave the debuffs to dark.
change pen on pass to crit, griffith and blade need crit more than they need pen and the leventorfags can go use baltheon instead like they did in the good ol' days.

>magnus
he's in a decent spot, maybe cut the reflexes from all prepared and increase his defense instead

>kiki
change the action speed/pass effect totem to attack power/pass effect, improves her as a front totem for ww.

>lynia
remove the totem, replace it with CAR for herself.

>silla
change the ace completely, people will use guin instead because her totem is better and she can equip sc

>bell
she's fine for a legend, duke is a suitable alternative for her in mid after his buffs

>miho
remove reflex from her totem.

>duran
remove from the game

>veronica
remove the defense reduction totem and replace her light slot with a thunder slot.

>jin
cry of the wilderness is no longer a totem and increases his hp by 50% instead.

nah it was random.
i remember that poor user getting asakura after spending the dosh

>btw i'm a silver surfer

Ask me how I know you're a wwfaggot.

>Thunderfag crybaby

Kek, pretty spot on. But let's not remove Duran since i can buy him when S2 legends come to DS shop for sale for 1800DS

>change the action speed/pass effect totem to attack power/pass effect, improves her as a front totem for ww.

So turn her into Yuri? No thank you.

Kiki frontline speed totem is very useful.

>Magnus is fine
>Two amazing totems without an EE while cheetos has an EE and is inferior already
>Make Kiki a BETTER frontline totem for WW, because they need it

o i am laffin. Nice try attempting to pretend you're not a WWnigger with that Miho suggestion, though.

Can someone please post a great backline that has no WW units in it? I want to avoid using them.

you still have meiran to increase action speed

i'm not a wwfag, i just believe thunderfags deserve to suffer.

What's the best WW/Dark female midline? I have Metatron and Silk ace.

I think you'll just get Lucian-oriented answers that way though.
>DQ/Nerua/Yuri/LucianGK + whatever you want if going 4def, probably something that gives crit rate so you can focus everyone else on speed or damage for stones

Take your biased opinions and never post again, Jakencuck.

>>Two amazing totems

Honorable vow I/II are shared by many players. Magnus only stands out because of his element totem.

Sharr/William users have been buttdevesatated over him since day 1 for that anti-ardor totem alone. They never bitched about Nerua doing far, far more because she only debuffed WW & Light and thus didn't affect them.

But what if they made honorable vow on color? Amirite? That would be great!

>Jakencuck
all I really want is for Magnus's HP totem to become a mono totem and Chitose to be buffed to be an actual backline totem

>you still have meiran to increase action speed

Meiran speed totem is not always on. You do not always get the stack in every match.

Any match that begins with Nera killing or stealing the ball from the enemy CM means you are running without Mieran's 30%. That is risky for non-IC passers.

You are really fucking retarded.

it makes sense to do that, why should Magnus be the only elemental DR totem to not have a mono totem? cause you can't deal with Leventor/William?

What if we take this common rainbow WW cancer backline unit and make his totem to WW only?

>Honorable vow I/II are shared by many players.

This is wrong. Honorable Vow I/II are stackable for one thing. Not only that, only Magnus has Honorable Vow II.

Nikita's Honorable Vow changes on her EE and is no longer there so that also isn't an issue.

nothing wrong with that

which don't you agree with and how would you address them instead?

that's true, but stacking her action speed totem with magnus' is going to be too much now that kevin is relevant again.

even with the nerfs to miho and quick start kevin/kiki/miho/magnus will still be oppressive. all of them can also use either wom or stormer as well.

Listen up, stupid Jcuck. Luka and Magnus' totems becoming on color would only help maintain thunder and WW cancer. Do you get it now, retard? BigBall needs to fix other non thunder or WW passers and backline units before making those two mono. Other elements would suffer even more.

I'd rather have mono cancer than rainbow cancer
seeing Magnus/Virgil/Kiki/Nerua or something with a Lucian GK is annoying

>BigBall needs to fix other non thunder or WW passers

Fucking this. It's like these retards don't realize if all they do is nerf the only viable S1 passers, they'd be forced to use passers that don't have an EE and are behind a paywall.

Nari needs a buff bad. Dark NEEDS a S1 passer in the first place, and Silla is pretty shit as an actual passer for light.

Luka deserves some nerfs but these retards can only think as far as what they're seeing everywhere and don't consider why they're not seeing other passers.

>remove the slow, leave the debuffs to dark.
If you are going to suggest a change, do more than say " change 'X' to '???'".
>change pen on pass to crit, griffith and blade need crit more than they need pen
>leventorfags can go use baltheon instead like they did in the good ol' days
No, screw you Griffith users, Luka is our passer. Go get your own.

>But what if they made honorable vow on color?

Honorable vow as a skill is not even limited to WW players. They would have to replace it outright with a new skill.

The majority of WW players are WW/Ardor and they were using lucian as a GK even before he got his EE. If you lock in Magnus totem to WW exclusively then players are forced into Jin (other WW Gks are not currently viable due to predation by William at diamond league+). Requiring players to switch to a legend GK is unfair.

If you make magnus WW exclusive totem at least add an extra 30% ardor shot damage reduction on top of blue flame totem. William already has a free ride and he would hardly even notice, but it would give other WW GKs a fighting chance.

>BigBall needs to fix other non thunder or WW passers and backline units before making those two mono
I do say that they should do that though

>Silla is pretty shit as an actual passer for light.
they should change her pen totem for an assist type passive

>x is annoying to see for ME
>bigball should do this and that to cater to MY needs

are you saying you're fine with seeing Magnus, Kiki or Virgil and a Lucian GK so often?

A lot of the whale backlines are already all ww units plus Lucian, making his totem mono would just mean they use Jin instead.

Nice suggestion, Sharrfag.

Just because you're a special snowflake who doesn't use them and took over a year to make it to champs doesn't mean everyone else intends to be as well, faggot.

>and Silla is pretty shit as an actual passer for light.
What makes you say that? She's got 70% AP boost with 30% pen on the active pass in total, and having IC somewhere in the team has her surpass most other passers for pass rate because of her freakishly high base pass.

Pretty much the only flaw is not being able to use IC but all the action bar starts are getting nerfed in the future.

I've been using lucian since he was put in the game, he's been fucking irrelevant forever and now that he's even slightly more relevant you're calling for him to be useless again?

Kill yourself
Leave
Uninstall

Jakencuck trying talk esports is my favorite meme

AP is by far the worst pass stat other than spirit but Nera passes for Baltheon amounts to make up for that.

When will bigball make dark great again?

this is the problem.
they don't seem to realize that this doesn't just affect them.
it still needs to change sure, but if they aren't careful the game is fucked.

>change pen on pass to crit, griffith and blade need crit more than they need pen and the leventorfags can go use baltheon instead like they did in the good ol' days.

I'd say I get enough crit as a Griffith user. Would like some more dribble but it's a work in progress.

>add an extra 30% ardor shot damage reduction on top of blue flame totem.
then every other elemental DR totem should get something similar too and that would just end up makings matches even harder for utility strikers
it would just fuck over every non-broken striker

I do use Kiki though
I'm not saying he should be useless

point is there should be more variety

thanks

>AP is by far the worst pass stat other
Try thinking it in the perspective of Silla having 30 pen on pass and 70AP as a constant totem. That's nothing to laugh at. You just have a distorted sense of her pass's effectiveness because she makes your striker fucking strong by default and her pass is the cherry on top, whereas other strikers put everything into their active pass and be mostly garbage otherwise.

Or you can use Nari with Veronica front, but muh needs amirite?

>it would just fuck over every non-broken striker

>implying there are non-broken ardor strikers

I got to galaxy with Nari/Vero/Griffith. It's alright at best but I barely crit after the active/active combo.

>implying there are non-broken ardor strikers
d-did she finally make it? She's cancer tier now?

>Bora
>broken
I was talking about if they buffed every elemental DR totem though
I would say Sharr too but you're gonna be retarded about it

The amount of bias in your every post while you pretend to care about the overall state of the game and how certain things would affect players other than yourself is what pisses me off.

Healers in the backline, yes or no?

Her buff is coming soon. She will be the new kirin.

>jkun complains abt nerfs cause he wants to keep being a special snowflake while fucking over everyone else
If you want to keep using shit units that's fine but don't fuck with anyone else who are trying to climb up and not be bronze like you forever.

>Her buff is coming soon
I'm coming on her butt soon too

best butt

Griffithfag here
What stones do you use on her?

>cow tits
Ruined.

SHoT/green crit/green crit damage/blue receiving pass.

I use a Shura and I'm able to reach that higher than that crit with Vitos.

Is this with Silla ace?

>WWniggers whining again
No WW Gk should survive ardor strikers just like Light GKs should not survive Leventor. Anti element totems should be deleted.

no, I dont care about being a snowflake, I really just care about using units I like but I do care about balance, there just needs to be more units who aren't so far behind compared to others, like Nari or hiro because BB just ignores them
>keep using shit units
even I don't say I use shit players unless I'm memeing
the closest player I have to being shit is Nari but she has her uses, all the players in my team are at least decent
I'm champs now, user

Griffith's biggest weakness is her shit tier crit.
I've been using her for a few months now and it's the one problem I've had to keep finding answers to as CR gets higher and higher.

It's why people unironically are trying non-crit builds with her.

isn't everyone biased? I do care about the game though

low test betas get off my thread

If you're biased you shouldn't talk about the game at all. Fuck off to discord and limit yourself to shitposting instead.

I know, I stopped my Griffth at 3 sups when I realized how low her dribble was without EC.

I don't really like cow tits either but cow tits can't ruin a great butt + feet + P U F F Y

no thanks