>Where do I get mods?
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/
community.playstarbound.com/forums/mods.215/

>/sdvg/ recommended mods
pastebin.com/8MnxYWY4

>/sdvg/ Lewds Archive
pastebin.com/6TH2iu1L

>Modding guide
community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides-and-general-modding-discussion-redux.109131/

>FAQ - READ IT
pastebin.com/tdWb9HnR

>Crop planner/Calendar
exnil.github.io/crop_planner/

>Interactive farm planner
stardew.info/planner/

>How do I zoom out / downsample from larger resolutions / take those cool giant screenshots?
Guide: pastebin.com/WN3Eqm2Q

Or try using your GPU features: Nvidia -> DSR, AMD -> VSR

>Bats/Mushrooms suck, how do i change it?
pastebin.com/6kWP2Juq

>CHUCKLEFISH HURR DURR
imgur.com/MGHV7jG
Chucklefish had no hand in the development of this game. They only published it, and Concerned Ape (the creator) asked them to publish it BEFORE the Starbound fiasco.
So don't be a fucking bitch and play the game already.

Previous season:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1s5cEf7NLvJ6iIu6kh1oRGKE-Uw25Aak0xs2S5_MA9to/edit
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/252/?
community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-valley-package-manager-v1-07-with-save-backup-and-xnb-image-merge.113301/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XUWpWnOBe_aYWtUKDj2rYV2xji750cYmyUl_d6lqbaA/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true
community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides-and-general-modding-discussion-redux.109131/page-6#post-2837587
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/330/?
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/385/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post farms.

First for best waifu Pam.

That's some lucky mushroom placement.

>"luck"

boop

Very uniform and industrial.

Joja would be proud.

well fuck, never noticed you could plant trees next to your house

Post your friends and rate.

you just wanted to show you are a pedo

From the previous thread.
>so long the area in a two tile radius remains clear. If a tree is directly adjacent, the tree will not grow.
Does that mean trees need a 3x3 space just like fruit trees?

boop

So, question. I wanna read the dialogue changes of a mod without playing through the entire game. Is there a way I can open and read the XNB file?

So what do you want in 1.1?

I mostly want more late-game stuff to spend all of my fucking money on.

plz halp

1.08 when

Claiming the best husbando in all the valley.

I want to come home from a hard day's work to Shane making me pepper poppers and beer as I huff his manly musk.
I will let that man do anything to me.

One of these days I'll actually save edit and change my building placements (or at least the coop), but this is it for now

So neat and clean...

>
Read the modding thread. It tells you how to extract XNB files.

Never.

Grab Notepad++ and then follow this guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1s5cEf7NLvJ6iIu6kh1oRGKE-Uw25Aak0xs2S5_MA9to/edit

Haven't had much time to sprite today, hopefully I can get 2 or 3 done tonight before I go to bed.

hurry up

Man, crustaceans are weird.

I'm hurrying when I can. I wanna play with this mod too.

>had a bunch of things planned for my day off tomorrow, a lot of which involved yardwork
>massive storm starts tonight out of nowhere

well i guess my plans for tomorrow have changed. I'll try and get one more sprite done before going to bed for the day, and I'll probably finish the PokeFish mod tomorrow.

There's a storm here too. Canada?

Thank you!

Yep. It came out of nowhere, too. It was clear an hour ago and now it's just thundering away.

Looks good enough.
Bottom left is going to be my barn, coop and silo, bottom right is going to be the slime and top left will mostly be fruit trees and flowers with bees.

Alright, last one for the night, bringing us to a total of 50/55 sprites done. Tomorrow I'll get the last 5 sprites done and I'll get the fish file renamed so that all the fish are renamed to their Pokemon changes.

Also, does anyone know if changing the fish's name in the Fish file affects dialogs and quests, or is it just going to be differently named in the inventory? Because otherwise I'll have a lot more to change than I thought.

B U M P
U M P B
M P B U
P B U M

How the hell does ksg have over 3000 of these threads?

pure, refined autism

noone knows

I don't suppose anyone here knows of a simple everlasting fence mod where I'd only have to manually replace some files to use it?

So last thread an user mentioned they didn't want to put kegs in the quarry because rocks would spawn and shit.

Just cover up the ground with tiles. I recommend the stone ones because rocks are the easiest building material to get.

>Just cover up the ground with tiles.
Does that work? Sometimes my wooden floors in my farm gets destroyed by grass and stuff.

Yep. Cover EVERY ground tile with flooring in the quarry, Some won't cover, that's ok. Make sure you cover the ground beneath the cliff to the south that you can't see, too.

What are some mods to have? Or at least like using?

Hey hey sweet babies, what's been a-happenin'?

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/252/?

Pro-tip: You don't have to replace files anymore:
community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-valley-package-manager-v1-07-with-save-backup-and-xnb-image-merge.113301/

See

bump

Why is the angler a river fish and not ocean?

when the hell is anyone ever going to make a completed version? someone ought to be able to atleast include all the favorites. also putting them in order by birthday wouldn't be a bad idea either

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XUWpWnOBe_aYWtUKDj2rYV2xji750cYmyUl_d6lqbaA/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

fuck it we'll just throw a farm together farm.
Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker!

Why? You may as well just open up the wiki.

>open up saved image and recognize items
>tab to browser, search, wait for page to load even with adblockers, scroll, scroll, scroll

I'm just saying that someone went through the effort to make the reference page in the first place,(and updated it at some point) they can at least complete it

Abby is love Abby is life

Everyone is thirsty for the dick, males and females alike.

coincidentally enough, penny is the thirstiest slut

>best husbando
>not harvey

Looks shit tbqh.

>no option in the menu to hide the cosmetic boots effect
>stuck with garishly purple footwear when wearing the best ones
Yeah I COULD just keep them off and put them on when doing combat, but not only is it a bother but also it's practically one less inventory slot.

Mod it yourself.

Good morning /sdvg/, getting an early start at the last set of sprites for PokeFish. Here's a pair of odd crab pot catches.

Why would you poke a fish?

i didn't know there was a dildo 'mon

They're supposed to be a Slowpoketail and the shell thing from a Slowbro's tail.

Shellos down, only 1 more sprite to do and then changing the names. We're just about finished.

How many days does it take to clear out your farm of trees without eating or using cheats?

Unfortunately this thing broke after installing New Machines and BachelorVincent and Ive lost all will to play this game

And with that, that's 55/55 fish sprites finished. Just gotta change the names now, and I'll be ready to upload the mod!

tfw no Abigail gf irl
why fucking live

>wanting a girl who dyes her hair to the most cancerous of hair colors
>wanting a girl who can't even beat the easy as fuck first level of a videogame
>wanting a girl who doesn't even want to cook because "muh social stereotypes"
>wanting a girl who spends her whole life wanting to have an adventure but pisses herself and hides in the corner crying as soon as something goes wrong
get some standards dumb feelsposter

Man, you're awesome.
All your sprites look perfect, and you finished them in such a short amount of time. Can't wait for the mod!

dead

thread

Go with Grandpa now, /sdvg/.

Just about done with the renaming, just packing everything up now.

Are you gonna upload it on the nexus? Or maybe also on the forums and stardewmods.com?

I'm asking mostly because the forums have a general "Pokémon retextures list" thread that you might want to add your mod to, while the nexus is certainly the one that will give your mod the most exposure.

Well shit, bit of a snag trying to package everything. Not sure what happened, so does anybody see what I did wrong trying to pack it?

Probably the Nexus, i'd have to create an account for the forums/stadewmods.com.

While I have literally no idea what's written there, could it be that you're packing it from yaml to yaml?
Also, I can't really tell, but is the name of the directory "testinput"? I'm not sure if you put a space between "test" and "input", though that might just be me.

Also, it might be better to just open the command prompt directly from the folder you keep xnb_node in by shift+right clicking in it. It'd be a lot faster.
Or you could just grab XNB Extract by Drogean:
community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides-and-general-modding-discussion-redux.109131/page-6#post-2837587
which makes the process mostly automatic.

No spaces, and I tried changing the extention to .xnb, but no dice.

That is incredibly useful, I'm gunna give this a shot.

Harvey is a bit of alright, sure, but he's not better than Shane.

Just tried the XNB Extract, got the same error. I'll try redoing the name changes again from scratch, see if that helps.

Who is the least married character?
I would assume it's one of the men but maru seems like she might be up there.

it's sam

Probably either Maru or Sam.

Does anyone know of a way to completely remove a character after an event, possibly just by editing xnb files?

Another quick update, the PokéFish files are packing, and the names did change for the fish, however for some reason the Crab Pot fish's names haven't changed yet so I just need to find the file that will change them.

>1st day of Spring, Year 2
Welp, first year is over, here's my stats.
Am I doing shit too slow? Too fast?
Farming's lower because you basically don't even level it during winter.

You should have all shit at lvl 10 by the end of year 1 at most

the only thing you're doing wrong is worrying yourself if you're doing shit too fast or too slow
this is a comfy game to play at your own pace

>Question
When is the farmer first featured in the magazine? Is it dependent on you having a certain farming level, or is it a fixed day?

This guy speaks the truth.

Normally I scroll on past these types of posts, but you're right; those damn things look awful.

Okay, I'm unable to find anywhere else where the crab pot fish are, other than in Fish.xnb and ObjectInformation.xnb and I have the names in both. The names show up when you look at the item list for the Crab Pot Bundle for the community center, but when actually going out and picking up things like Clams and Oysters, the sprites are there but the names are still unchanged.

Anybody have any idea as to what other file to look into?

Sorry, forgot link:

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/330/?

Is there a forage item file?

Not that I've been able to find, no.

I have all the files extracted and searching for most crab pot items I could only find results in those two files.

Do Clams and Oysters have proper names if you loot them from crab pots? If so, I'd venture a guess... names are assigned on a per-item basis (you can confirm this by naming your items, regardless of what they are, via editing your save file and every other item of the same kind will keep its name) so it might be possible forage items spawn with predefined names assigned to them, and you can't change that because it's hardcoded to the forage spawning code.

Sounds likely, honestly. At least the names show up everywhere else, I suppose.

The odd thing is that I altered the item descriptions as well to have Pokédex entries, and the item descriptions are changed on the forage able items, like the fish ones, too.

Bumpity bump

Finally, mod is finished. PokéFish is now live on the nexus, and you can download it here: nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/385/?

As stated, this includes 55 fish re-sprited and each one's name and description changed.