pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs

Fake Claude says stop dying. Your making real Claude cry.

real claude doesn't care anymore

post more mary to ease the pain of still being alive

He cares. He's just busy with stuff. Just because he doesn't post images, doesn't mean he isn't a user in here.

>you will die in your lifetime

>"Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom, I guess I was too drunk to find the toilet. Sorry about the carpet. I also ate a bagel."
That was my last fucking bagel.. FUCK YOU BITCH I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE!

I wish

glad to see someone likes my hat

plumbing needs some hard cleaning.

wew laddy

is she seeing anybody?

explain this

Natural abortion.

oh my god

In my game? Like dating? No. I don't think I've ever had her go on any actual dates. She's never even kissed someone.

Though maybe she might have done such things in one of my normal saves where I just had her as a background sim, never once taking control of her since I just play my legacy family. I'm six generations into my current save and she's been long dead.

lewd

she needs a hard dicking

bamp for the road.

Veeky Forums is moving a lot faster and I am going to bed soon.

Please understand.

I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be horrifying or hot or both

Man...I'm thinking I should go back and play sim3.

do it

>page 8

Bump from the real world. SOrry I can't help keep the thread alive at the moment.

Do it, post your sim build, your house build, and your adventures.

I wanna strangle that neck sexually.

Dear god this game did not age well.. There are like four hairstyles and you can't change the color of them.. and this fakking music.. Make it stop.

I think I need to download bustin' out.

The nostalgia

I have mannaged to get a toilet. 1,200s worth a toilet.

So much for that, it crashed.

Welp, Cornelia Goth expand dong memes are now a thing

Dis is gonna be good..
>that music

This is a new Goth family member or somethig?

First time doing legacy, wasn't really into the dad or the new wife. Then we had a kid and she's great. Someone dropped dead during a club gathering and she just watched that shit and ate pancakes.

Oh yeeeah, there it is.. But I still feel like there was another sims game I played.. Was there a bustin' out 2?.. Something feels off.

>and she just watched that shit and ate pancakes.
Quote of the day.

She's Mortimer's mom, I'd hardly call her "new"

You know what? FUCK YOU MALCOLM! I don't need your shit, I was having a lovely dream about making out with a hot guy in a dance club. What a dick. THey should re-name you Rick.

Fakk you mum! Im gonna leave and move out. I can do this on my own. Imma be superstar slacker.

Weird I dont have her in my game..

Is she.. flipping me off and swearing at me? There was this BEEP when she talked..

Tbh that's cause she isn't available in TS4 yet, her last appearance as of late was TS3, and if she isn't introduced in some way in 4 it's going to be a bummer, I'm hoping her and Gunther return in the Pets EP whenever that comes out, though it's also possible that EA would retcon her out of existence and replace her with some total rando

Thinking of getting sims 4 but I haven't kept up on it since its release, has it improved any?

There are some new features, nothing crazy though, or really fun. You can make sex clubs in Get Together, and Get to work just adds some features that should of been in base game.

If your wondering if its Sims 3 yet? Nah.

>start playing Sims 2 again for that nostalgia
>having fun with my slacker Sim and his autismal apartment roommate who spends every free minute of his time on the computer discussing sports
>come home with a cold, think nothing of it since my needs are fine
>spend hours outside chilling with apartment neighbors and hitting on a qt who passed by
>near midnight, decide to paint a bit before bed
>my Sim stops painting after an hour and falls to the floor
>grim reaper appears
>get game over message
>mfw I lost the sims

Isn't it supposed to take about 10 days to die of illness? None of my needs were bottomed out. Playing fully patched game with all EPs. Was using MATY director's cut and double checked to make sure I didn't have any realistic illness mods.

Yeah I really didn't feel the emotion of your post until you did that well done

DELETE THIS

that messy house.

After some memory lane shiz, I think I found the sims I loved the most on the gamecube. Sims 2 pets, or it could of been just sims 2. Either way, fun stuff.

What post got deleted? Did I miss a bare butt or boob?

Why did they not put this feature into the other games?.. This cooking is accually pretty cool..

Its just so simple and nice..

which Sims game is this?

Looks like Sims 2.

That game is actually from the future.
EA cut out the graphics in an attempt to save funds.

I'd believe it.

Sims 2: Pets for the Gamecube.

Or its the Sims 5 beta

Now Im on an emulator kick.. I got a list of games I must play again.. But, I'll keep the thread bumped between hunts on Monster Hunter Tri.

Beisdes that, something about the old Sims games feel freeing. Like, its alright to have a box house, because there isn't much you can do. Like im Sims 2 for the NGC, you can doors/windows on diagonal walls.

>Constantly tempted to play Sims 2 again
>Every time I do, I just end up building nightclubs.
>I have a neighbourhood with more bars and nightclubs than houses and apartments.

I have a problem.

The only cure is more A E S T H E T I C S

Oh /tsg/
Your making me feel like protoman right now..

>Build a stripclub
>Fill it full of ugly people
>???
>Profit

Already done, m8.

Complete with ugly strippers.

>That terminator poster
wouldgo/10

This is the exterior of the club.

Yes, I downloaded strip club posters just for authenticity

>Fug
That's great. Where have you been? Your making me want to play sims 2.. But Something always turns me off to it once I download it/load it up. Which I always forget.

Fuck it, help me out guys.
Pick an area for me to fill out, what lot size and whatnot. There's an entire area up north but let's start here.
I'm completely lost when it comes to starting from scratch.

I think you should give it a shot. When you get the feeling to stop the download, try to stop yourself from doing so.

Also, here's the first hotel I built. The ground floor is a small cafe. The next two floors are small "overnight" rooms, followed by an arcade and a gym, then larger multiple night rooms, and finally, a penthouse suite that occupies the entire top floor. It's not completely luxury, but my laptop can't really handle making huge luxury buildings without catching on fire.

That square with the three plaza things should have a very tall high-class apartment tower, overlooking both the town and the coast. I'm talking like 8 stories tall with a rent of $5000+

That area due south of it, with the J-shaped road should have some small shops. The J itself should have a community 1x3 lot inside, and that could be some local grocery store or clothes shop. The road next to that J shaped road could be filled with a single lot, which could be a supermarket or even a motel, for additional apartment space.

I don't know, that's just what I'm thinking off the top of my head.

Hope this helps

Maybe I will, maybe everytime I feel the urge to stop downloading, Ill just stub my toe.. Nah, what Ill do is download it later when Im going to sleep.

I've got a lot of things going on right now, I'm gonna definitely become more frequent with the new game/stuff packs tho.

>Cowgirl Lydia

Hot

I hope she remembered her safe word. Robots never go flaccid.

>tfw one of your screenshots makes the OP

That house was filthy to the point where other sims would immediately turn around and leave when showing up. I had to finally clean it because it was interfering with my sim's ability to get laid.

Even the mailman was pissed off at having to stop there.

space slut don't need no safe words.
Space slut takes it until she passes out then takes it some more.
Space slut refer to herself in the third person because of brain damage, cause by sex with robots.

Could Space Slut be Sex Robot's perfect mate?

Maaaaaybe.

Well fuck me, right.

aye b0ss. Yougotsum problems b0ss.

Decoration placement is always a little retarded.

I think you might have to go without the paving, and just have the obelisks. I think you might be able to find small objects to place around it to make it look like a park. Not sure though.

bamp.

Hnnggh.

>"Welcome to Kim's Kitchen! Today we're making a cream filled tart smothered in nut butter. Stay tuned!"

Sounds delicious senpai..

I would totally masturb - uh, watch a cooking show with Kim.

Although letting her anywhere near sharp objects and open flame seems like a recipe for disaster.

>2 hours building a mansion
>Game freezes up when applying roof
>5 minutes later it works again
>Need to different roof because this one sucks
Saving is a valuable friend.

What are you trying to say, user. I would be more so worry where her hands have been.

I've screwed the pooch over not saving many times. And I still do it to this day. Some tricks are hard to learn.

Fakkeet, too tired to keep going.
Here's progress on that mansion, working through these suggestions
, thanks folks.
Feel pretty rusty but I think this is alright for however many hours this took me.
Stay fresh, /tsg/.

Better then anything I could ever do.

Believe in your own justice, user.
With enough autism, anything is possible.

Hot sex for christ

Hot sex, for honor.

I always like the sims 2 base game for consoles and bustin out

might still have the disks somewhere...

Do it. Do it.

>tfw I never make nice looking buildings because I'm overly autistic and make shit-tier urban buildings instead.
>I have neighbourhoods deliberately designed to look like crap places to live.
>All because neon-tinted shitholes are my fetish.