/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

PAY THE JEW edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"
Week 2, and we're bored already. AND THERE'S ANOTHER THREE WEEKS LEFT.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

alphagamers.net/threads/marvel-avengers-academy-ver-1-0-44.163465/
pastebin.com/uybU4p8X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking board. Make the fucking rules of 1) no duplicate topics; and 2) topics stay until they hit the bump limit. Goddamn chink moot, this should be easy.

Anyone know what the Black Panther busts are for?

Thinking of going Falcon > 13 > Captain

Rank 3 Panther. You need 20 of them

Great now I definitely need to rank him up.

stupid 30 minute timers have made the game so boring we can't keep threads alive.

So after two years, TinyCo has given up on tying their Family Guy game into the actual show. The past few month long events were a princess bride one, a mad max one, and now a greek god one, all featuring characters and scenarios that have never been on the show. What do you think they'll do with AA after two years?

I think something similar to what it is now; movies aren't going anywhere, and they can pull obscure characters from the 50+ years Marvel's been in business.

It seems to be the big events that they've run out of ideas on. They're putting bit characters from the show in as premiums during events, but the events themselves aren't related to the show anymore. So I can see them still throwing Wondermen at us in the future, but not having a whole event revolving around characters most casuals don't know.

Cool that they are basing events on random movies. It's a shame that game is such a joke. Also that I'm not a fan of family guy. But Mad Max and Greek Gods would be interesting

This event is so boring desu. There's just too much heroics appearing

Looks like they fixed the minion bug

Question, does the Cap Display case drop BP's rank three items even if BP is still rank 1? Not sure which I should be working on next, leveling BP up or getting that statue.

God Sif looks hot from her unlock screen. I hope she has some sporty tight pants. Her hat makes her look like the sporty type

Yeah she totally looks like she'll be a sporty type. She's probably wearing a tracksuit.

I'm just barely going to get Captain Falcon before I go to bed tonight, wasn't sure I'd get it by then.

I am going to get him when I wake up tomorrow.

So, how much does it cost for the level 3 robot upgrade?

I hope we won't get as many heroics next chapter, it's fucking annoying.

Don't think anyone has Cap Falc or 13 yet

>mfw when I copy over the wrong one
Fuckers need to order their lines better, anyway
>"CAGoon1Recipe3ResearchPrice":{"lootAmount":[50],"currencyAmount":[1000],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_VibraniumDaggers"],"priceId":"CAGoon1Recipe3ResearchPrice"}

I thought the IM one was the same, turns out I was wrong
>"IMGoon1Recipe3ResearchPrice":{"lootAmount":[25],"currencyAmount":[1000],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_HydraIntel"],"priceId":"IMGoon1Recipe3ResearchPrice"}

And for what it's worth
>"CAGoon1Recipe4ResearchPrice":{"lootAmount":[100],"currencyAmount":[2000],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_VibraniumDaggers"],"priceId":"CAGoon1Recipe4ResearchPrice"}
>"IMGoon1Recipe4ResearchPrice":{"lootAmount":[100],"currencyAmount":[2000],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_HydraIntel"],"priceId":"IMGoon1Recipe4ResearchPrice"}

Threads have been getting slow, I guess all the heroics give us less to talk about

Hmm not to bad then.
I'll probably have falcon by tonight, so that's good.

>Threads have been getting slow
The result: early ded threads.

There's just nothing to do. At least GotG had fighting, and reset glitches that actually had us doing something. Now it's just
>check phone every two hours
>see if you have enough robots
>fight
>put phone down for another two hours

Fabulous!

So, Upgrade level 3 robots are 50 daggers... Is it even worth it? Should I get the statue first and than work for upgrade?
In 2h I'll have falcon and 15 daggers.

Upgrade. You'll be able to beat the gold mooks for 6 daggers each

If anyone's got a rooted Android phone, the hacked version just came out. Has free shopping, and no quest or building time apparently

is that the one you have to pay for?

Nah, free one

That's rad. Makes me half wish I was playing on android/they had cross-platform compatibility.

I've been running two games recently. A non-hacked game on my phone, and a hacked one on a spare phone to test shit out, see what order of buying shit maximizes my intake, basically anything that'd help me minmax the actual game. You could probably do the same shit on bluestacks, assuming you can root it

Oh no! 24h for Spidey is over! Now I'll never get these 20 vibranium as reward!

Ok, I did my math. Getting upgrade and than statue is about 8h quicker but than I'll have to wait for drop, which means getting Sharon also much later...
I think I'm getting Peggie first.

I don't even have this quest

Wew, TinyCo removed the level 1 bots so I can finally start this fucking part of the event. B aday behind everyone else is shit, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Damn, feel dumb but also fine. For robots you need 25 intels, not 50 daggers. Nice.

>American Falcon 15 minutes
>Get Good with the Shield 30 minutes
If only costumes missions showed up more than once in a blue moon on the board.

What's more important to get first? Peggy Statue first, or Captain Falcon costume?

I'd say cap costume, Then you can upgrade robots again and get 6 daggers a fight. You only need 5 drops from the statue, so , it's not so bad.

DED GAEM

Link?

Don't the upgrades cost 50 daggers?

Ded meme, more like.

alphagamers.net/threads/marvel-avengers-academy-ver-1-0-44.163465/

>no free shards
Meh.

The fuck do you need shards for? Everything is free

Speeding things up, duh.

But that's free

Isn't it 30 folders?

Sooo, what benefits cap-falcon costume give us? Does it help gettin agent 13?

Let's you unlock lvl 3 IM robots

Unlocks robot upgrades, which would let you farm daggers twice as fast.

Any info about sif leak yet? Do we know the price? I'll get her if she's cheaper then spidey.

Nothing on price yet. But there's a bunch of Crossbones info now. Looks like you have to make him pick a side between IM and Cap
>"CW_XBONES_BTN_CHOOSE_CAP":{"en_US":"Choose Team Captain America!"}
>"CW_XBONES_BTN_CHOOSE_IRONMAN":{"en_US":"Choose Team Iron Man!"}
>"CW_XBONES_TEXT_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Don't worry, both teams get to experience the full story!"}

Unlocking him also lets you start training heroes, I wonder if it'll be the same as the GotG one
>"CW_XBONES_TRAIN_BTN_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Train"}
>"CW_XBONES_TRAIN_TEXT_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Once you reach 5, you can arm wrestle with crossbones"}
>"CW_XBONES_TRAIN_TITLE_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"You have:"}
>"CW_XBONES_TRAIN_W2_TEXT_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"Train your characters by doing the actions that have a training icon on them"}
>"CW_XBONES_W2_TITLE_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Select Your Heroes!"}
>"CW_XBONE_TRAIN_TITLE_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Select Your Heroes!"}

Also, his bribe costs
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_COST_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"5,591"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_COST_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"70"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_COST_LABEL_3":{"en_US":"12"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_COST_LABEL_4":{"en_US":"8"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_INFO_LABEL_1":{"en_US":"Vibranium"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_INFO_LABEL_2":{"en_US":"Vibranium Daggers"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_INFO_LABEL_3":{"en_US":"Skull Rings"}
>"CW_XBONES_BRIBE_INFO_LABEL_4":{"en_US":"Face Paint"}

Guess we're better off farming daggers now so we have some kind of head start on him next week

Doing the lord's work. Was hoping we wouldn't have to train characters but I guess the event being what it is, it was totally inevitable.

Oh man awesome, thanks man. Good to know what I need to be prepared for.

I wonder why you'd need to pick a side. Maybe it'll have something to do with unlocking upgrades?
It seems like the folders are way less useful then the daggers.

Based on the XBONES tag, I think you just pick a side for Crossbones and you get to train that side? Or maybe you train the opposite side Crossbones goes on and arm wrestle him. It all seems to be based around arm wrestling.

There's also these two buildings
>"BUILDING_FLAVOR_TEXT_cw_ObstacleCourse":{"en_US":"Cap can do this in his sleep. He calls it restercise."}
>"BUILDING_FLAVOR_TEXT_cw_TrainingArcade":{"en_US":"Up, Up, Down, Down, Repulsor, Unibeam, Repulsor, Unibeam, Land, Pose, Smirk"}
They MIGHT be locked to whichever side you pick? Although that'd be pretty shitty.

And old characters are getting these actions. They look like they're linked to the new buildings.
>"CA_antMan_EnlargeDefense_NAME":{"en_US":"Enlarge Defense"}
>"CA_blackWidow_DDR_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat the Game!"}
>"CA_blackWidow_wrestle_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat Team Cap!"}
>"CA_captainAmerica_wallClimb_NAME":{"en_US":"Train like himself!"}
>"CA_captainAmerica_wrestle_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat Team Iron Man!"}
>"CA_falcon_tireJump_NAME":{"en_US":"Train like Cap!"}
>"CA_falcon_wrestle_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat Team Iron Man!"}
>"CA_ironMan_vrTrain_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat the Game!"}
>"CA_ironMan_wrestle_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat Team Cap!"}
>"CA_loki_wallClimb_NAME":{"en_US":"Train like Cap!"}
>"CA_loki_wrestle_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat Team Iron Man!"}
>"CA_wasp_cw_OvercomingObstaclesContextual_NAME":{"en_US":"Crush Cap's Course!"}
>"CA_wasp_cw_PC2Contextual_NAME":{"en_US":"Go Climbing!"}
>"CA_wasp_laserDodge_NAME":{"en_US":"Train like Cap!"}
>"CA_wasp_wrestle_NAME":{"en_US":"Beat Team Iron Man!"}
Looks like its just Widow on IM's team, everyone else on Cap's

If anyone's interested in sorting through this shit themselves
pastebin.com/uybU4p8X

>Meet the Thunderbolts
>Crossbones Don't Dance

>CHARACTERSKIN_DESC_sif3Skin
>sif

>"CHARACTERSKIN_DESC_winterSoldier3Skin":{"en_US":"[ph]"}
See you next patch as recruitable.

"BUILDING_FLAVOR_TEXT_cw_CABobble":{"en_US":"He always keeps his head on a swivel."}
"BUILDING_FLAVOR_TEXT_cw_CAMysteryBox1":{"en_US":"Captain America Mystery Box"}
"BUILDING_FLAVOR_TEXT_cw_CAMysteryBox2":{"en_US":"Premium Captain America Mystery Box"}

>premium mystery box

Literally cancer.

Apparently the minions are also getting premo costumes too

For what raisin?

Iron Man has also normal and premium one...

Jew golds? There's bound to be some cucks that'll actually pay for it.
>"CAGoonPremium1Skin"
>"CAGoonPremium2Skin"
>"CAGoonPremium3Skin"
>"CAGoonPremium4Skin"
IM's side has the same

Truly, Hitler was right.

Maybe that just refers to how the upgraded classes look?

No, those are different
>"CAGoon1Skin"
>"CAGoon1_Lvl2Skin"
>"CAGoon1_Lvl3Skin"
>"CAGoon1_Lvl4Skin"
>"CAGoon2Skin"
>"CAGoon3Skin"
>"CAGoon4Skin"

I'm assuming the last upgrade let you fight higher hydra guys but only way you will get is boxes (or shards). Like the 3rd perk for Ronan battle. You'll either get really lucky or pay shards. (I mean, we knew The Trick, but plebs didn't)

I need 71 daggers and 60 Shield files. Woo boy

Seriously. I feel like I'm Team Tony just because his side earns daggers, which are used for nearly everything. They also earn battle plans, so even if you want to be Team Cap, you need to use Tony bots to get mats to train agents.

I have a feeling those hydra files will be used more later since agents cost more to train.

You need the folders for bobbleheads

When the same character is involved in 2 heroics on the board but it's the same action needed for both

Goodnight friends.
Keep the thread alive while I rest pls.

I got space Wasp missions like once a day

I bought the Carter statue before Falcon. I wonder if it was the right move...

Didn't really matter on mine. I still got stuck having to wait for the boxing gloves

Was it the right move, /maag/?

Yeah, if you are like 2-3 boxing gloves behind, you might as well get the statue now to get the items for Carter.

I don't know, was it?

Cap/shield is OTP

Just downloaded this cuz I saw Spidey in the OP
How addictive is it?

Delete it. It's not late now!

Too late

Why is Pepper so hot?

Because she's best girl.

>Activate my robot upgrade before clicking on them
>Now have 3 robots taking up space
Thanks TinyCo

I thought they've fixed this several hours ago?

I had this problem all day yesterday, but they fixed it this morning.

And once again my phone is behind the curve compared to my Bluestacks version.

I got a good vibe about your campus user.

Tell me, is it pretty?

I don't know, is it? ;)

Had to rearrange a lot of things to get free space, put almost every deco in storage, and also my flower 'rainbow bridge' (I miss it)

>Playing on Bluestacks
>2016

I wish I had that middle part.