Previous Thread: A Phantom Thief's End Edition

========================================

>Gran Turismo Sport new trailer coming May 19
gematsu.com/2016/05/gran-turismo-sport-new-trailer-coming-may-19

>Wild Guns Reloaded announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/05/wild-guns-reloaded-announced-ps4

>DJMax Respect announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/05/djmax-respect-announced-ps4

>Gunship Battle 2 VR, Hellgate VR, and White Day: Swan Song announced for PlayStation VR
gematsu.com/2016/05/gunship-battle-2-vr-hellgate-vr-white-day-swan-song-announced-playstation-vr

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PS4

>PSN Friends List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJaV3DvC7wD7543rEzUzRDnx-diETANrYUIkhEPL6sU

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/05/wild-arms-3-ps4-launches-may-17-north-america
deals.simplygames.com/p/doom--incls-pre-order-bonus-demon-multiplayer-pack-dlc-ps4
hardcoregamer.com/2016/02/01/beyond-flesh-and-blood-receives-a-new-gameplay-trailer/190553/
gematsu.com/2016/05/valkyria-azure-revolution-jutland-kingdom-screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/05/attack-titan-pre-order-bonuses-european-treasure-box-edition-announced
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol at uncharteds stealth, why bother making a stealth action game when you dont know how to make games?

just stick to action cover shooting naught dog kids, dont try anything much more above your skills

hahahahaha i just noticed, on crushing you cant mark enemies, hahaha, are naughty dog fucking retards? jesus christ this is embarrassing

>uncharted got a 4/10 dropping it from 94 to 93
YNA suicide livestream when?

wha?

You realize there is only one thing to get this thread active, right?

But it was 4/4 so it is mistake

There hasn't been a flash sale yet this month right? I wonder if it'll be any good.

moms?

I'm picking it up probably won't be able to play till June though, I just wanted that sweet sweet steel book, that won't fit into any of my shelves properly and will look awkward as crap.

I liked it but it's Gust trying something new on a budget; so half price is a good price to get it.
I should actually start it on my main account instead of having it on my Euro account.

Ausfag here;

Should I;

A. Get the UAC Edition of Doom for $99 (pic related) - $72USD

B. Price match to Target for $69 for the standard edition - $50USD

I'm already decided; I am getting the game so don't bother telling me not to get it.

dont get it, mp is boring, the game will get price cuts soon, its not a type of game that stays on a high price for long

>mp is boring
I'm not buying it for multiplayer...

I'm buying it for snapmap and campaign, both of which look hype as fuck.

Just don't get Doom in the first place.

Hope you know what you're getting into

The 4/10 is the official one WP forwarded to Meta.

Has anyone played the PS4 version of Bound By Flame? Is it a good port or is it Deadpool tier with stuttering like mad?

Honestly whenever it comes to limited editions I always ask myself 2 things
1. Is it going to be hard to find later?
2. Am I getting something I want for the extra money?

For you it seems the following
1. Limited Editions for FPS games are hardly rare, usually available in large quantities on initial release and the extras are easily purchasable about a year after release for cheap.
2. I can almost guarantee you that handbook is going to be sub 30 pages stapled together neither filled with enough concept art for you to put on your wall nor enough developer commentary for you to be engrossed in. Patches are meh and I'm betting you'll be able to buy a better doom poster a month after release from Target.

So in your case save your shekels, pricematch the standard edition and use that money to buy a cool Doom poster later.

>/momgen/ still not back in the op
kys pathetic retard

Are you guys still having trouble staying alive?

we made it through 700 posts last thread and then died right at the end
I think we are regaining life force again though

I'm glad we're dying so much. Should have listened to Vitagen and merged.

You should have listened to my cock and sucked it

Thanks, I was kind of leaning towards this 2bh. Just watched a video and the guy didn't even show his patches, and the handbook looked about 8 pages thick, fucking pathetic.
I don't really like the poster and yeah I can get a Doom 1 boxart poster for about $5.

Fuck you the rest of you unhelpful fucklords.

if you needed help in deciding if you would have to pay 22 dollars extra for a shitty handbook you will only look 1 time in your lifetime, a shitty poster which you will use to clean your ass after tacking a shit, and some fabric patces..

good handbooks are a thing of the past, good ones are very rare, the dark souls 3 one is extremely shit for example

also dont get the game

>People trying to convince you to not waste money
>Unhelpful
You better not come here bitching about the game later.

stay mad

not mad, horny.

don't worry, I only do that if the game is highly recommended here

the only game I complained about here was type-0 hd

The same as ps3 port, but the problem here is that's a really shitty game

Well that's always the downside of asking people's opinions, you might not like what they have to say, but eventually you'll get something that helps you out. So keep asking. But I'm glad I could help

Yea I know it's not great, but I do love the fact that SPIDERS at least tries to make different games every time and this one is far and away my favorite. I always tell my friends they're about 10 years out from making a really good game every time they release a game.

I'm also a bit excited about Technomancer as well, not "Buy at full price" excited but definitely "Eagerly awaiting the inevitable $20 Black Friday pricing"

So what do you guys have pre-ordered?
So far I have
Valkyria Chronicles
Atelier Sophie
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Grand Kingdom
Star Ocean 5

On the fence about
King of Fighters 14
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet

Dropped
One Piece: Burning Blood because I knew in my heart I wouldn't play it for more than a few days

Should be noted that I give 0 craps about Cyanide Studios, those guys have no idea what they're doing. Between Of Orcs and Men and their Game of Thrones game, they clearly don't have a good grasp on fun mechanics.

Wait, Type-0 HD was highly recommended? I thought it only had a passing recommendation because the only thing I remember is that one guy posting that woosh gif over and over again.

Does anyone have Gamefly? What's your experience with renting new releases? Just started a free trial, hoping to try Doom.

Who is this cum bum?

Hanbit Soft is bringing back the long forgotten Hellgate franchise in the form of a virtual reality first person shooter currently titled Hellgate VR, due out for PlayStation VR in the second half of 2017
dude what

Gamefly is p cool
I haven't really used it for new releases, though. I managed to accidentally get Fallout 4 like on release, but I don't really have an understanding of how they decide who gets it, since I added it to my Q like the day of release or something to get sent once interest died down.

Rin

She loves Suzuki

gematsu.com/2016/05/wild-arms-3-ps4-launches-may-17-north-america

Is this the shitty one? Which one is the shitty one? I only played the first one

having to read body movements to QTE instead of a button prompt was pretty fun.

Is modnation ever coming to ps4?

Is burnout ever coming to ps4?

Is PlayStation home coming back to ps4?

Is dead space ever coming to ps4?

Is ps4g ever merging to stop this archive madness?

have to take us out to dinner first.

PS4 gen cant keep itself alive despite plenty of games they could play together and strengthen the community.

No ones playing uncharted multiplayer together?

>playing DS3 in lothric castle one of the lifts is all neon looking
>later in the grand archives one of the tree dragons looks the same
I really hope my ps4 isn't dying but it probably is

they'll probably make a collection before they give the franchise another try

Nah, DS3 actually has quite a few visual bugs.

Like in Wolnir's boss room I still think the bricks on the wall near the entrance are still un textured

Oh thank god

DOOM is pretty good, the MP is a bit shitty but the singleplayer is great.

Wouldn't recommend getting it for £50 but it's worth £32

deals.simplygames.com/p/doom--incls-pre-order-bonus-demon-multiplayer-pack-dlc-ps4

Her hair style and color doesn't match her body type

Wake up niggers

I'm here what do you want? Nice ass btw.
I wish girls having animal ears was a thing

Oh gosh.

Fuck off tranny and play the flavour of the week idiot god dammit why won't you go away you stupid trip using idiot
Seriously the flavour of the week is Uncharted 4 and Doom because doom came out today
Otherwise fuck off you piece of shit and go back to giant titted dick girls you fucking pathetic gaylord go suck a cock and shit on a bed

Didn't the game come out in 2014 or something like that?

Any Atelier fans here? How good is Sophie meant to be? Didn't realise it was coming out so soon.

The new artist sucks dick.

Well he's drawn a pretty cute boy_ there.

Cant be worse than Kishida Mel gayshitty art

Look at these hips and outer vag.

That's my point. They don't look like those idiots from arland / dusk anymore, they remind me of neps or some shit like that. It's like they've become more fetish bait than actual cute girls. Maybe it's just nitpicking.

>#thatawkwardmoment when you see a cute short-haired anime girl but then you realise she actually has long hair

It's the kind of game I'd eventually get for about £10 from CeX after completely forgetting it exists. That was before Amazon, though, so I'll just wait for it to drop down to nothing on there.

Given that in a couple of months I'll be getting Star Ocean 5 for £33, I'm not paying that much for about 7 hours of edgy exploding demons.

Long hair that's all in one long ass ponytail, or even better, a braid, is the best.

Yo 40, would you rather get impregnated or watch your waifu be impregnated?

bump

Is Uncharted 4 worth picking up if I found 2 and 3 boring?
I heard they added some stealth to it, but that's not always a good thing.

Good Morning /PS4G/
Have any of you guys ever heard of Beyond Flesh and Blood?
It literally just popped up in my Amazon, I thought it looked cool then did further research and thinks it looks significantly less cool than initially suspected. Apparently it's been in the works for 2 years
hardcoregamer.com/2016/02/01/beyond-flesh-and-blood-receives-a-new-gameplay-trailer/190553/

I always thought F was the crappy one while 3 just required a lot of grinding.
I liked it, but then again I also liked Shadow Hearts From The New World and apparently that's reviled.

No as a franchise Modnation got absorbed into the Little Big Planet series for stronger brand recognition. So wait till after Dreams release to see if a new game will come out.

EA is currently pushing Need for Speed as the defacto racing brand, also they definitely gutted that studio.

Nope Sony didn't make nearly enough money to justify it, that's part of the reason we have to pay for themes now. Although they might open it back up again to take advantage of PSVR.

How are you liking that game so far?
I heard that it just gets ridiculous towards the end of Nightmare Princess.

Short version is that that the Atelier series is a yearly released RPG which is being developed for the first time on PS4. So... my hopes aren't sky high and as someone pointed out in the previous thread the color pallet is a lot colder than it was previously. I'm hoping it's part of a theme trilogy where
Arland = Day
Dusk = Dusk
Sophie = Evening

A friend of min already pointed out that Nights of Azure would be the midnight version, which made all kinds of sense to me.

If you found the previous games boring I see no reason for you to pick up the next one. It's going to be more of the same, in truth that's the reason I'm not picking it up

Wild ARMS 3 is a near perfect JRPG - I could go on for hours about how great it is.

Are the Uncharted games worth playing? Been hearing about Uncharted 4 but haven't played any of the games before it.

Do you like action movies? The gameplay is very repetetive but some of the action scenes are great.

They're all kind of shitty, in terms of gameplay. Wild Arms 2 has 'dat amazing opening, though.

I do, and I don't mind simplistic games, but games that feel like they're on-rails can be kind of boring because there's no real replay value. Do you just sort of hold up and press a QTE contextual button to prevent dying?

Sometimes. In case of uncharted 4 it's mostly climbing though with some combat sections in between. It has some very strong moments that make you feel like you're an action hero but they kinda overstayed their welcome with climbing shit in the second half of the game. It looks pretty but you sit there for like 8-9 hours out of 13-14 and climb shit.

It's pretty fun. Never played the other games in the series so it's a rather new gameplay concept to me, but the whole "building trap combos and seeing them unfold" thing is just as satisfying as I thought it would be, and I'm starting to get into maintaining combos beyond just a simple four trap chain through replacing them or using arena traps etc. which seems to be where the gameplay starts to get super meaty.

Not gotten very far yet though, so can't comment much beyond that. The fact Velguirie appeals to me in a lot of ways is nice too though.

Definitely worth the £10 I spent on it.

This is probably asked a lot, but how is it compared to TLoU? Not which one is better or anything, but is it similar? I liked that game quite a bit.

I haven't played TLoU. I imagine they're similar though, only that one feels more like an action movie while I imagine TLoU having more of a depressing story / setting.

gematsu.com/2016/05/valkyria-azure-revolution-jutland-kingdom-screenshots
More Azure Revolution screenshots!
Who's "Cautiously hyped that they won't destroy the series again in the same way VC2 did" here!?!?

I haven't played any of the other games, aside from a weird weekend with the original Deception, either and I picked it up about a little while ago to help balance out an order. If it's that good, I'll definitely bump it up the backlog list.

Although yes, I am definitely noticing you have a type.

They aren't similar gameplay-wise, but I have heard many times that there are things that feel lifted straight from TLoU, I don't mean that in a negative context, but things like you and your npc partners interactions, conversations things like that.

So its got similarities, you can tell its from the same dev and that they have taken cues from it and share some of the same DNA.

If you liked TLoU and like action movies then I think it would be pretty easy to assume you would like Uncharted 4.

If Joel was a more spry man, had no need to be quiet and preferred to heedlessly throw himself from the roof of one decrepit building to another instead of using big planks of wood they'd be the same game.

The demo gameplay looked atrocious. I hope they got some good feedback and will make use of it.

I don't know if everyone would enjoy it as much as I described. For one I could see people saying it's too easy, or perhaps that they aren't into the fact you pause time to place traps etc. But if you already own it, then you should definitely give it a try anyway.

And I'm liking what I see of Azure Revolution so far. It doesn't seem very "Valkyria", but as its own thing it looks interesting.

Does this image show what a girl would treat you like if you raped her but she never came forward about it? I don't get it.

They're meant to be the reactions of a girl who is disgusted by someone to a significant degree, but doesn't make a big deal of it for whatever reason (mutual friends etc.).

I'm an eternal optimist when it comes to these things, you're talking to a guy who still thinks Black Rose Valkyrie has potential. But I can't wait to see more hands on stuff and things can easily change between builds, I mean look at the massive changes in KoF14 from build to build. Anything is possible.

I did play the demo a bit before I bought it, so I'm not completely blind. I got it so an order would qualify for free shipping otherwise it would have cost me $20 more.

I'm hoping that between VCR and VC:AR Sega spends a bit more time trying to push VC as their next great franchise. They could really use a win right about now.

How long would it take to give the 4 onechanbara girls non lewd clothes so that I can play it in public?

gematsu.com/2016/05/attack-titan-pre-order-bonuses-european-treasure-box-edition-announced

>things YNA wastes her money on

Finally, fuck yeah.
But also fuck no, because I'm already in the middle of Arc the Lad, Dark Cloud 2, and Rogue Galaxy.

If you only use the younger sisters you can do it immediately.
Though I don't understand why you just wouldn't use the younger sisters automatically since they can infinite combo with the right equipment.

I'm not a lolifag so that's out of the question, what about the other two?

Only one of them is a loli and if I remember correctly you have to run through the whole game to get enough points to start buying costumes.

Are the Witch Doctor's pets good enough substitutes for playing online for solo play?

All classes seem perfectly viable solo. I've only played solo and I've completed higher difficulties with Barb and WD so far, and I have a Wizard started.
I haven't done torment X with them or anything, but I don't see why not.

Ah alright, I ask cause I played WD in the demo with my friend and the pets would not fucking die and they stayed with me for the whole session. Is that normal or was it a glitch?

It's been a while since I played, but if you're talking about the fetishes, yeah I think they have quite a bit of staying power.
If you use one of the NPC followers (I never saw need to switch from the templar, honestly) you should have any issues as long as you keep geared.

Anybody got some good rips of the Uncharted 4 concept art from the game?

>Become a wageslave
>don't play games all week
>Finally friday
>At work think about what to play when I get home
>Get home
>Its not 1:12am saterday morning
>Haven't even turned on the ps4
>not tied enough to make me wanna sleep
>But tired enough that I can't be bothered playing games
>Just been browsing the web looking at shit all for the last 5 hours

All the stories about getting a job were true...

You need a game that draws you in, buddy.

These games would be so much better without a stupid animal mascot.