mega.nz/#!vVgkkQQa!DN9XpmLKWzdBmLL0aOSYfGuesda1m0u8gsfVvC0FsUM

>40k Cosmetics mod
mega.nz/#!MBoGlSZS!7qcIrk-7Vv1TpLmEXZ-2os-B4_5QwTzWXhiZuOvH4j4

>DLC Folder (spiders and VOID)
mega.nz/#!pdQxQIob!buPr0t5PEDYD1den2PvlPVXl41UvEwcXHoJZDOQcbfY

>America name mod
mega.nz/#!04dW2SRR!tOl64phAwtySN4nrhrYD6PSmz9BrsY3G2vjnwarLYFI

>Names Mod
>It has American/English, German, Russian, and French names instead of only German.
mega.nz/#!wZhjxDZJ!1uYE86XhI36nnoxtNm79bgJ8oGFNjKO1yfq4vy2-IZ0

Reminder

desu the game is a mess

>research is random so you can't plan out what you are going to do
>Galaxy is 100% RNG so if you dont get 8-9 habitable planets near you, you are fucked
>If you spawn next to dudes who form confederations early and you dont coqnuer them asap you ll end up 4v1
>Given how hard is to make multiple fleets up until the lategame and the fact they can just port wherever you have to restart or join a confederation which always tends to be weaker
>Theres no trade between planets of your own or aliens
>to compensate you can abuse the ai early giving them info and research pact or whatever for resources you need, they somehow have hundreds upon hundreds
>weapons are all worthless except for missles, lances, anti missle and shield disruptors
>as they are the most balanced build overall, deal the most damage and you can't choose formations or tactics so short range weapons never hit
>also anti shield/armor will always do far more damage than kinect and the ones that only give 50% bypass are worthless
>The ship slots don't grant bonuses based on weapon or defenses composition to incentivize doing anything different
>The diplomacy is even more limited than total war games
>You cannot affect any empire by any other means than war
>war is only fought with ships, there are no agents sabotage, culture, religion or anything
>You have 0 control over your empire as you are forced to build sectors and the AI isnt very helpful. You can bypass this by maxing out the planet before creating the sector but this takes tons of time and colonizing as much as possible makes a massive difference
>Theres no way of decolonizing the planet other than resettling or purging
>There are no options to build multiple times the same structure in planets
>Building 20 robots is a pain
>Theres no upgrade all
>you can't queue buildings when you lack resources so you always have to keep coming back

Its like one very slow and simple RTS more than a 4x

Third for fancy dresses.

>kinda late in the game
>working on my game-long mission of building up my navy to be non-shit
>five star admiral dies
>suddenly the upkeep is crippling me whenever I take my ships out of orbit
Fuck
How do I fix this?

Goddamn, if only this game had some kind of meaningful economy besides lol minerals and energy credits it would be perfect. A space empire doesn't really feel like a space empire if the only ships flying around are directly controlled by you. You can't even blockade an enemy planet because resources are transferred instantly.

why not use wormholes ?

once you go wormhole you don't go back

Make your Navy shit again.

im glad i didn't buy this piece of garbage

me too, no hope for HoI4

Play Aurora 4x instead. It's free and 100x better than this GC-alike they're peddling as a "gsg".

Guys! Provide me with a list of overpowered Traits and Ethos so that I can compensate for sucking at the game!

>Doing the first league quest
>find the artifacts
>go to their home system
>scan everything
>fucking nothing
Did the game bug out or am i missing something?

Also

>warpoints to force you not to inta conquer anyone and not get insta conquered
>If the enemies are in an alliance you have to conquer both and if they are separated by another empire you can't finish the war
>Conquering a planet gives absolutely nothing other than the access to its resources, no money or tech
>There are not even scrap collecting ships scraps for resources, construction ships should be allowed to pick em up
>You can't make demands other than the ones you selected before the war started
>Most of the traits are absolutely worthless

Where's the strategy of this game?
it feels like a facebook game, build the correct building on the correct spots and then with the fuckton of resources that the game giftes to you just build a huge navy to rekt everyone

As far as I'm concerned, adaptive is the most important.

The more planets you can settle, the better your economy, the bigger your fleet, and the more territory you can secure.

Nothing the only way you can interact with other empires is war and the only way you can wage war is with death blobs. There's no logistics or anything deeper than a resource pool as far as I can tell.

Hi, how do i fix the screen tearing?

It only happens after i play for some time, restarting the game sometimes fixes it, sometimes doesn't

Anything that makes you research faster
Anything that makes leader live longer which results in more of the purple resource which means faster expansions
Anything that lets you migrate faster like nomad or the fast breeding trait

Everything else is worthless

lance destroyers are the silliest thing

honestly, i feel like i've been cheated. i feel like paradox owes me the money i didn't spend.

i played for hours hoping to have bigger, fun space battles. i get to the end and it is utter garbage

>implying they've had the chance to fuck it up at all when it's been white folk in charge forever

How's this?

Get the one that makes your leaders live 25 years longer, it makes a huge difference

Planning on getting Stellaris.
Can I forcefully assimilate conquered people into mindless machine servants in this game?

Which should I nix? Natural Engineers?

mindless, no. they'll get mad at you for it
unless you make robutts, in which case if they're enslaved the robutts might get mad anyways. only if you make them synths, though

>go outside system
>VOID CLOUDS
>CRYSTALLINE ENTITIES
>go the other way
>nothing but buttfuck planets with shit for resources
>find another civilization and they're all assholes and declare me a rival after 5 minutes, can't go into their territory
>basically boxed in but researchers are fucking around doing nothing and i'm only just now researching destroyers

fuck em i can stay in sol i guess

I'm just lurking here to see if I should buy the game and was wondering if Earth and Sol are starts you can pick for any custom civilization.

I don't want to get the game and find out my only option for actually starting on Earth as we know it is to play as one specific prefab race.

>have my slave breeding planets
>can't give them away to a new sector since I can't resettle sectored pops for some reason
>don't really want to keep them since all they are good for is breeding bugman slaves
really annoying

it's just a name in the dropdown bar you can have a race of mushroom people on earth as a start if you want

You technically can though, you just have to bomb them to do it.

What are the benefits of slavery?

i got this game for $20 instead of $40 so i'm not too mad about the game but it definitely feels unfinished tbqh

fitting in with the rest of the 40k players in the general

Holy fuck. My admiral just got three levels from one battle.

>civ 6 announced not long ago
>civ/4xg is dead again, already

Has Anyone tried playing on a Huge Galaxy and having most other species start as Advanced AI?

One would imagine that your species being barely starting to travel through space would be at a severe disadvantage compared to other Aliens.

sounds like every 4x game ever

I can't tell, are corvettes bad or not?

well i pirated it but its the most time ive spent on any video game in awhile. played like literally 15 hours in the last 2 days

But I mean actual Sol, with Earth and Mars and all our other celestial bros, not just the name.

only the shitty ones.

git gud

you should try playing MoO1/2 desu

Yes. Choose the Sol system and they're all there.

Happened to me in the early game when playing with Hyperlanes. I abused the trade by offering research agreements and starmaps for Minerals and then just spamming corvettes ovet the fleet limit and taking their world. Didnt feel like being stuck with 3 shitty solar systems though

Same here

The game isn't even out yet and it'll need like 2 expansions to be playable anyway.

>Ruined Settlement
>Argon 1.1%
Too toxic for settlers, hopefully they got off the planet alive

Bumping this.

I should exchange Natural Engineers for Enduring?

Enduring is a better choice than Quick Learners?

you won't even be spending 1% of your time actually looking at the sol system, you know

or any system for that matter

>not being part of the friendclub

You can select Sol as your starting system or pick one at random.

You can customize your species initial form of government, ethics, species traits technology and apprarance. You can also simply let the game make up a random species/for you to play, or you can choose one of the prefav ones.

If you start anywhere else other than Earth you can eventually find the Sol system, and it will either be randomly populated by humans of a certain technological level or you will find a tomb world filled with ruins populated by non-sentient cockroaches.

Actually, Firaxis has promised that Civ VI, unlike Beyond Earth, will retain much of the post-expansion functionality of Civ V.

Valion Empire
>me, xenophobic, spiritualist, collectivist, Divine mandate(so everyone are happy with slavery)
>empty space I block using stations and winning wars
Also everyone use hyperlanes.
>yellow are vassal states
>have one batlooking race under me that live on Arid worlds that I liberate from some tentacle monsters, they integrate well(they know their place)

This is fucking shame that game lack any different map modes.
At last one for alliance fuck sake, other for relations or government types.
Its EU in space but with no EU benefits.

I just had no attachment to Endless Legend because every star was just some sterile randomly generated name with randomly generated satellites, so I wanted to make sure I could at least start in the greatest solar system in the galaxy in this game.

Firaxis has promised that Civ VI, unlike Beyond Earth, will retain much of the post-expansion functionality of Civ V* **.

*in later updates to the game
**half of the updates must be unlocked with special keys for $20 each

doing this as Humans on Sol

>greatest solar system

what's the point of fps? just shoot the other guy?
what's the point of fighter games? just beat up the other guy?
what's the point of racing games? get around the track fast?

what's the point of video games? to have fun you autistic faggot

>Its EU in space but with no EU benefits

So it's like being Britain in the EU in space.

>enslave pop
>+7% happiness
I like this game

How's that work?

>declare war on fallen empire
>Unbidden invade right after

I'm half convinced causing the FE to use their jump drives summons them.

If you don't think this is the best system in the galaxy, you can leave.

nobody is asking for the point of anything you retard

Okay, how's this?

Any advice on my Ethos?

How about my Flaws? Are there better Flaws to take?

the BDSM sub tag

That's what I was about to do.

I was thinking Huge Galaxy, with 39 other Empires and 30 of them Advanced.
Also why can't we add custom flavor text to our saved Empires?

I think slavery tolerance determines it, or plays a part.

Ethics: Fanatic Collectivist (100% slavery tolerance)
Government thing: Divine Mandate (50% slavery tolerance)

>repugnant
>solitary
change the name from humans to Autists

>adapt humans to desert
>they all get butthurt over "xeno overlords"
NIGGERS

It is time

BTW Bongs still in EU or they will leave soon?

How long until a mod that makes Galaxies of different sizes?

Every planet having their orbits both perfectly circular and at the exact same distance from one another is retarded.

>communists
>intelligent

>space chinkies
>slow breeders

Thanks for pointing that out; I'd meant to choose Sedentary, because it's not really a flaw at all.

I chose Repugnant because a -1% to alien happiness didn't seem like a big deal.

Should I change it to something else?

I'm about to do this

Is Militarist the biggest ruse in the game?
>Army damage
it's fucking nothing.

it's 50/50. all depends on the 10% of retards who haven't bothered to even read into the topic and are "undecided". most polls have it sitting at 45% leave, 45% stay, 10% undecided

man wormholes are fuckin strong

Yeah it's pretty bad.
I'm gonna make a bunch of human races so that I can have a civil war simulation instead of a Fermi paradox fuckfest.

do more like 20
a good majority but not TOO many

desu I want to try for a LoGH type setting
4 powers only, all the same race

Sedentary and Weak if you like powergaming.

Could you explain?

found an odd star

>The Sexy Slave Drivers

Ethos: Fanatic Collectivist (+100% Slavery tolerance, -10% Food requirement), Spiritualist (+5% Happiness)

Species Traits: Communal (+5% Happiness), Charismatic (+1 Other Species Happiness)

Government: Divine Mandate (+50% Slavery tolerance, +50% War tolerance)

Explanation: By the greater good and the will of the Space Gods, your mission is to subjugate every sentient under the will of your divinely-appointed ruler. You have a base Slavery tolerance of +150% (even for your own species!), and the Charismatic trait increases the happiness of other species living in your empire—even if they’re slaves! A happy slave is a productive slave, after all. It says that in the Space Bible somewhere. No, you don’t need to check. Just take the Illuminated Leader’s word for it. Your empire will also require less food (We’re all in this together, and rationing is both pious and patriotic!) and won’t mind being at war (to acquire more slaves, obviously).

Variants: Drop Spiritualist in favor of Xenophobe (+50% Alien slavery tolerance, +10% Xenophobia) and take the Despotic Empire government (-15% Building Cost, +10% Slave mineral output, +10% Slave food output, Can build an oversized military station), which will keep your slavery tolerance the same for other species but lower it for slaves of your own species, while also increasing the production output of your slaves.

You also have room on your trait roster for one more positive trait such as Enduring (+30 Years Leadership Lifespan), as long as you balance it out with a negative one like Decadent (-10% Efficiency with no Planetary Slaves), the latter of which will only be a hindrance until you can actually find some slaves.

Migration and Resettlement are memes.
Wars are decided in space, not on planets.
literally free points.

>Transcendent Empire
>The ruler is titled as God Emperor
wew
desu this game is worth it just for the memes alone

All right.

And Exoskeletons come into the tech tree pretty quickly. Robots, too.

Makes sense to me.

Thanks!

a referendum in June
government trying their hardest to make up shit about the UK needing to stay in, going so far as to make up a bullshit war excuse
It's like NATO doesn't exist

done it m8
already got the breeding grounds set up and everything

how on fucking earth am i supposed to change ethos across my entire empire? sector + distance from capital stack to absurd levels

So what happen when you leave?
Are you gonna exile all Poles, Balts and Romanians?

on the other hand people spin the fairy tale that once the UK is out they no longer have to care about the EU.
Switzerland and Norway tend to disagree.

>having friends
You're not doing it right.

Teching is so comfy after removing the pop penalty.

How's it working out for you?

Can someone explain why having a longer lifespan is so important? Is it better than that +25% experience?

Are you sure about this? A -1% penalty to alien happiness isn't that bad at all, whereas the 20% penalty to fighting on the ground is 1/5th of your defense.