Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/AnimeCombos
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ
discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/137229278/#q137244317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this man right?

What's the deepest/most complex fighting game and why?

Yes.
He also has a picture of Mr Karate so he's double right.

NBA2K16 needs to hurt the fuck up and go on PS+ sale because 2k17 is way too far away.

I skipped 16 because of the absolute garbage trash 15 was.

ask me how I know redditstar made this webm

Is THIS man right?

It wasnt impressive last thread and its not impressive now.
Congrats, you unga'd on the most unga-able character in the game.

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Last Tournament Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ

-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
The slots are not full. The number you see is just how many people have already registered for the tournament. There is no limit on the number of people playing.

Discord Link: discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy

yes

FANG player detected.

GUILTY GEAR FIGHTING GAME WHEN

Have you even seen other peoples anti airs or other character's footsies?

I will say, this one and the Chun one look really nice because of the white and blue.

tfw leo will never go unga bunga on your tush

>Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.
Why are non fgg posters allowed to enter?

Yes, my statement remains. Vega is one of the strongest footsies characters in the game alongside Chun and Karin. His AAs aren't the best but they're not terrible and he has the best air-to-air game of the entire cast.

I play Alex 2bh family

Those shirts are straight garbage.

is anybody else more unga-able?

Hey, did someone just trace a sexy bitch's body and then draw an animu head on top of the neck in this image?

They aren't.

>tfw all that's left to do now is to wait until it's your time to die
what's the point of living? life should just end at 30.

Bison
Alex
Laura
Mika

wrong
wrong
wrong
wrong

demonstrably untrue

Great post, bleeding heart FANG player.

FANG is way more unga-able than those fellas.

sim is the only character who can make a case for that title, those 4 don't come close

Someone see me in uniel though

The only unga character on this list is Mika and for obvious reasons. Even on Daigo's stream the chat was calling Mika "The Gorilla" during Fuudo's set with Arturo. Japan knows that character is braindead.

People are just salty.

>Yes, my statement remains.
Your blatantly false statement? Half the cast has insane jab anti airs which shit on Vega's 9f cr.hp that trades a lot or his 11f roundhouse that requires far more reactions than anyone else. His footsies aren't even as good as say Birdie or Karin. His walldive is a gimmick even mid tier players will stop in the corner. His damage is lackluster.
If I wanted to play lame I could pick literally any other character and have an easier time (I do so often)

What about claw?
He's fairly unga-able and his super isnt even invincible.
Then again he has that v-rev.

would you marry a neet wife who plays video games all day?

if she was cute enough and loved me

SFV

FANG has v-reversal, super and EX slide as direct answers to pressure or wake-up pressure as well as tools for an actual zoning game, the damage is poor but the tools are very good at keeping people out.
Alex has v-reversal and super
Mika has v-reversal and super
Laura has v-reversal and super
Bison has v-reversal and super

None of the characters have as good of a keep-out game as FANG, let alone as many options as he does.

Would you marry a cute trap who plays video games all day and sucks you off while you play?

No

>Guy takes game off me in close match
>About to take the second similarly close game
>He rage quits

Watch your fucking back camdoe1

Vega also has a great stand jab, he also has the best air-to-air game there is, why do I have to repeat myself? His footsies are as good as Karin's and way better than birdies for a multitude of reasons I don't want to write an essay on for an idiot who won't understand it. You are not supposed to walldive in neutral, this alone is proof enough you're a clueless idiot when it comes to Vega and you really shouldn't be posting about him in the first place like you know what you're talking about. Vega's damage is good, I don't know what else to really say because you're just wrong.

Guys pls. I play alex. how the fuck do i get out of a laura infinitely spamming lp -> light elbow. I literally tried for 4 rounds straight and nothing worked except CA.

MACHINE GUN BROOOOO

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/137229278/#q137244317
conspiracy theorists btfo

how are you gonna count ex slide but not any of the armor moves

and mika and laura both have a 3f normal and all 4 of them have better vreversals

the only characters with wakeup as bad are sim and arguably vega

thanks for the free points idiot

Light elbow is minus -2 on block, hit a 3 frame or 4 frame normal, you'll beat anything she presses

Nice cop out
His jab anti air is shit compared to most btw

Whenever I switch my hrapV to PS3 mode SFV doesn't detect it even when I go to the legacy thing

Because EX slide is strike and projectile invincible from frame 1. No armour move of any character listed has armour from frame 1.

Sim, Vega and FANG have extremely strong keep-out games, making them less "unga-able". You know what, come to think of it, why am I even arguing with the retard who uses the term "unga" to begin with? I'm going to stop posting now.

Wow Athena looks terrible

Doesn't the stand jab whiff on crouchers too? Or is that just in claw stance?

YOU DON'T WANT NO PROBLEM WITH ME

Is it normal to take 10 minutes to find a match in SFV?

>literally posted on april 1
ummmmm?

depends on the time.

How is that relevant to it being an AA?

Yes but that's just because it gives him access to certain combos.

lol no gtfo

Yeah, capcom meticulously picks and plans your next opponent with an advanced system. It takes some time user :^)

>I'm going to stop posting now.

pussy

coulda sworn i tried that. works in training though. thanks. I feel stupid.

It isn't, i was just asking. I don't play vega but i notice that his stand jab whiffs on me a lot

>tfw you play your old main after switching to a top tier

I miss you so much cammy

cammy is a good character, johnny. when are you going to catch this 10-0?

>Cammy can pressure me with 4+ buttons they space cannon strike perfectly
>Vega literally gets pushed back with 2 buttons + maybe a jab

capcom pls buff

It whiffs on crouching in both stances, but they both offer a lot of hitstun. Claw on it can cancel into MP ASE for meterless knockdown, claw off it can link into cr. mp.

>thinking you have any say
lol call me when you can at least say you held a girls hand

after playing sim it's so hard to play her because i try to jab jumps and eat 60% health

i'm afraid i'll never instinctually dp again

nice projecting

I play Laura and I'm sick of it.

Who should I switch to?

is silentone51 gay furry

Nah

cammy, that's who I went to after starting with laura

yes I caught him posting gay guilmon pictures in digimon general

Yes. Check digimon general.

vega or necalli or ken

just downloaded vsav for the first time. how do i git gud with lilith?

cammy is braindead easy and has a tool for every situation

nash chun ryu ken necalli, somebody worth playing

you won't regret it that way

>Ken
Doesn't he have to take big risks just like Laura?
I'll consider Cammy but doesn't she have low health and stun easy?

I also hear Necalli's normals have similar frame data to Laura's.

>condemning an entire nation because some hold beliefs that you personally disagree with
>while simultaneously living in the united states of America, the only country to nuke anyone, the country behind Guantanamo Bay torture camp shit, the country in which children too young to make adult decisions can decide if they want to go through with HRT, the country whose future "educated" citizens destroy statues and burn books- but it's totally different because they're right (as if the Germans operated under some wilful evil), a nation that bans a fucking flag because of mass ignorance, a nation that has good relations with Saudi Arabia (a much more homophobic nation) and a cash cow for Israel (literally everything liberals oppose), a nation with an overwhelming belief in angels, a nation of corn syrup and cereal box warning labels regarding chemicals that may affect a child's brain, a country which failed to see the irony in voting for a black president based on the colour of his skin over the content of his character

If you're not attracted to the opposite sex you're sexually retarded.

cammy is simple but hard to play against competent people

Why don't universal throws have universal range and universal damage?

Nah.

Sup /digi/?

how about you universally off yourself?

because theres more to characters than that, for intance why would you want a character with really good walk speed to have the same throw range as bison

Are you high IQ enough for the most fun SFV character?

not if you're competent yourself. she has basic footsies and pressure that work on literally every character

cammy dies easily but she has a good meterless dp so you can defend yourself/kill yourself faster at least

rest assured necalli is godlike, up there with the rest of the good, well rounded characters

>lilithmon
breh, i...

Tfw Love my bae Laura way too much to switch to a top tier

TFW Chun is boring as fuck to play, so are Ryu and Nash

Should I hit my boiling point?

Thats called the Necalli effect,

I was just asking because of this

ken is rewarded a lot more for his risks

but you just said you didn't wanna switch from Laura

>host of fgg tourneys and our supposed leader
>let's non fgg posters snipe tourneys for free psn cards
>is a fucking man child digimon furry
This general

isnt that alex command grab? Besides the idea is that he can meaty you with lariat and cancel into that if its blocked, its +3 on block and a crush counter, alex also has way better buttons to compensate for that range, he is not a pure grappler