pastebin.com/SuXCN3pf
Other useful resources
pastebin.com/TyAHmtW4

[MV] Plugin Releases
mvplugins.com/
[VX/Ace] Master Script List
rmvxace.wikia.com/wiki/RPG_Maker_VX_Ace_Master_Script_List

Collection of old RPGM games
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bz0L3Pxrc8tqfnB1dFhTZHZwSV91cW1KMW9wcUM2WHhwSFFFMUVJX0pEYVExMndNLWtXbGs&usp=sharing

The /rpgmg/ podcast (Updated every other Wednesday):
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyrIVUR5VXKC9XxmtqJh0u0Wcdvu8VQ6A

/rpgmg/ Chain/Collaboration Game!

Done with their part:
- RPG Maker Maker !!nHmJbtdk7T2
- Cortop !QqL8nX9URE
- Duwang !yP15zzo8dA
- MEands !!sbyw5zs4GtT
- Alexander Guy !swIUti/LTA
- salt !AOUYhrDYgU
- Double user !WAnon.pOpQ
- Crunch !I1tYcLS8Ts
- Comp !MEJ8qE/3h
- Silent Maid
- Joakim Morgen !!4elh6dhvavq
- W.T.Dinner !LTqeha3bQk
- Firgof !aFqhsxkECQ

Currently working:
Silent Maid !ztOzYBnEEw

Version 12: mediafire.com/download/4fgjv2fucr51c3r/rpgmgcollab_v12.exe

Other urls found in this thread:

yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/visual-battlers/
rpgmakercentral.com/topic/464-animate-enemies/
youtube.com/watch?v=2B7oTWvdaf0
store.steampowered.com/app/461780/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad I checked before I posted a second one. I'll keep that tab open to start the next, though.

How are you going about enemy variants in your game, both in terms of appearance and in terms of skillsets?

bump

Wasn't the last thread #142 though?

Every enemy is a unique character in my game

Making a Monster Rancher clone, so variants are necessary. I'm making sure every primary/secondary species has a unique sprite. None of this "there isn't one" that Monster Rancher pulled sometimes.

Good night bump

In the interest of this thread staying alive, post maps.

Map in a nearly finished stage. Changes might happen as I'm making the game but on the whole it wont change much. Everything is placeholder until my drawing tablet comes in and I make my own stuff.

The idea is that about 50% of the towers and ruins are optional, but of course they're required for the true ending. I'm hoping to make enough content to last 4 hours per island, the topmost being considered 2 "islands" for a total of 20 hours. The optional stuff I'm hoping to stretch out another 6 hours if you know what you're doing.

The messed up terrain is that a disaster happened that fucked with the magic of the land, and so snow and desert areas began appearing and is slowly taking over the land.

Well that is embarassing, THIS is the final map. The other is an older picture.

Nice, nice, very nice

If anyone in here is not retarded at scripting:
I'm using Yanfly's visual battlers yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/visual-battlers/ and also this rpgmakercentral.com/topic/464-animate-enemies/

I want the animated enemy sprites to work but seems like something in the yanfly script is fucking with it. I'm pretty sure if I just trim some of the shit out of the yanfly script (the parts which affect enemies) I can get them to work together but I'm a fucking idiot when it comes to scripting. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated, if not I will chop it up until it works I guess

i dont get it

I think he's just showing his game in motion, he already posted a screenshot in the last thread. Admittedly the quality of that gif could be better.

Also bumps

Yes. This is general #143. It's not a big deal though, we can just make the next one #144. Provided the next OP remembers...

I haven't thought about it much, yet. My design for monsters so far, has been matching them to their environment and what sort of skills the player should have, at that point.
I suppose the easiest way to do variants would be different elements. Like fire dog, ice dog, poison dog, etc. But that's kinda boring.

They're really nice sprites, btw. I like the pink and blue color scheme the best. Aside from colors, what sets them apart in-game?

Finally, after weeks, I'm back in the saddle and actually making progress.

Got some great and helpful feedback on my first demo, and I've got the next few hours of game all planned out for Demo 2. I won't set a deadline for myself because I know I'll miss it, but hopefully it won't be too long!

Welcome back! I enjoyed your first demo, so I'm looking forward to the next one. Take your time and make it nicely polished, like last time.

Aw thanks dude! Glad you liked it.
I plan on the next demo having an even higher level of polish!

Yanfly makes his 100th plugin! Save Core
youtube.com/watch?v=2B7oTWvdaf0
Now, I sit awaiting New Game+

>Load from the menu
Yesssss. I'm sure there's an easy way to do this without the plugin, but this is very convenient.

You can't do it with plugins sadly. I asked on RMW and you need to either exit to the title screen and then load or use a plugin to do it. The Open Save Menu event only opens up the save version and not an option for the load version which is lame as hell.

bump

Jesus Christ, that sounds pretty daunting. How many hours is your game supposed to be?

I still don't know, but I'm not aiming for a super long game. The thing is, there are no random battles in my game, every fight is part of some event. That's why all enemies are characters with their own story and stuff.

Also bbump

I've been waiting for this. I'm also pretty hyped for what's about to come after this plugin.

bumping with a portrait wip

wow, 100 plugins already. I'm not entirely convinced Yanfly is human.

He's actually that little furball thing.

store.steampowered.com/app/461780/

this looks like a neat new RPGMaker game. its always weird that people develop games outside of this thread to me

I see they're going for the survival/city builder/crafting niche. That's a niche, right?
I'm not keen on the ABS (all the action battle systems I've tried with rpgm have been clunky as heck), but it looks like a decent sim game. The graphics are very gloomy, but they look okay. I wouldn't mind trying it.

That guy released another tavern management game after the failure of Fortune's Tavern? At least it seems fairly good this time and is not crowdfunded. I backed Fortune's Tavern.

Interestingly enough, Fortune's Tavern is no longer on Steam.

'nother bot

>No underboob
Disappointing.
I'm kidding, both those portraits are great.

I'm finally working on my project again after a long hiatus and I have forgotten how to do everything.

How can I make actors move during their dialogue? I tried removing the weight commands but now they say their lines before they're on screen and the timing is all off when you cycle through the text faster.

Any ideas as to why the battleback in my pic is sorta blurry? It's the same resolution as the one I put into Yanfly's core engine plugin and I've turned off the plugin's scaling.
Kind of annoying, since I've gotten the characters looking so sharp.

>Fortune's Tavern
Was this the Fantasy Tavern thing? Only thing I know about that game is that is was riddled with bugs.

never said it was female

My dick is going to be so confused playing this game.

Brunk

bump

That's what she said

bump

If anyone who knows ruby has any idea about this Would be cool. Tried fucking with it more and to no avail

My script has all its emotional notes planned. Now to write the actual words

It was fucking terrible and lagged like a bitch.