/fog/ Fallout General

not a /feg/ edition
>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (no Buffscales allowed)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj
mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1823.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5g-7V9xS__g
youtube.com/watch?v=Vik7IE229aM
youtube.com/watch?v=JZQcX0iarYI
youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for there's something wrong with being a homophobe

who /readytojointheEnclave/ here

Hey /fog/ I think you dropped this

You won't be able to do it.
You will fail.
And we are all going to laugh at you.

me

FUCK OFF MALCOLM OH MY GOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I won't be.

>assblasted

Okay Buff.

>First for there's something wrong with being a *faggot
ftfy

>that bitchboii model on the left
Obsidian really are the worst, aren't they?

>hurr our setting
>hurr iconic armor from Fallout 2
>let's make a twink version of it

Actually, power fists with energy kinda sounds fun.

>Atomic fist
>Uses gamma rounds for ammo
>Does Radioactive damage
>On Crits does mini nuke explosions

The only bug with this I can see is possibly blowing yourself up with the power of your fist

There is something off putting about that animation but I can't quite make out what it is.

They weren't allowed to make engine edits so they can't really make something on the level of Fallout 4's power armor but the model they did make could certainly be better.

Death to muties.

Anyone have that image where Malcolm is present during the intro birth scene saying hello?

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj

Probably the fact that it looks like shit.

>Mini nuke explosion on crit
>Power Fist

Would blowing up be considered a bug at that point?

I wouldn't expect them to reinvent the wheel in 10 months, but the way they implemented that armor was atrocious.

It looks like a kids' halloween costume of the power armor in 2.

>"Morning tiger..."
>*Slides hand on plastic wrapped upholstery*

100% perfect

>someone beat trainman to the blue tiddies

How about it sends the enemy flying away and then they blow up?

Why would I want blue titties?

I guess she schlicks with her right, huh?

you said you wanted fetal robot death machines with blue tiddies earlier today

>tfw

With Automatron and mods. anything is possible.

Follow your dreams

So silly, I just wanted fetal robot death machines. No point in having blue titties, giant robot battles and weird monster bossfights are more interesting

You are obviously an intelligent person and handsome too. Might I interest you in a charge card?

>assaultron with whirling dildo drills for hands

What about weird monsters with big blue titties?

This unit is ready to rape

>charge card
Chaahge caagd, you dingus.

The explosive unarmed weapon in NV didn't blow up its user.

Seeing artwork like this makes me wish someone would do a fan comic or something with fun and interesting characters.

Isn't it odd there's no ongoing comics?

>dual magic wands
pls yes

Not interesting.
There's a thousand ways to get tits, but not many ways to punch a giant mile-long mechanical scorpion into the ground.

>mechanical scorpions

Trainwiz was mobius all this time

Yeah but it was just an effect and sound.

I want thise to be an actual AOE explosion from your fist.

Replace mentats with insomnia, and I guess.

not really bro

The Two-Step Goodbye actually HAD a 175-point AoE explosion on crit, Buff.

Still searching for this if anyone grabbed it
mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1823.html

I'm gonna need some more bug spray

I assume it's okay when Bethesda does it? Because Fallout 3 did power armor the same.

You seem rather unfamiliar with the new vegas weaponry.

The ballistic fist is the 'generic' version of the glove, but there were 2 variants and 3 uniques on top of that.

The Two-Step Goodbye was a unique which replaced the shotgun with an explosive tube. Normal hits did the effect + sound, but crits with the weapon produced an actual AoE explosion that wouldn't hurt the player but WOULD hurt nearby friendlies so you had to be super careful not to use it in places like freeside.

The Displacer Fist was a ballistic fist only it produced a strong knockback effect - the same effect that the Gauss Rifle has - on hit. It has its own unique variant called 'Pushy' which has higher damage.

Then there was the Zap Glove, which dealt electric/pulse damage on hit for bonuses against robots and power armor. It had a unique called the 'Paladin Toaster' which boosted the damage.

All six weapons only benefitted from unarmed skill and perks, so the two-step goodbye for example didn't benefit at all from demolitions expert or explosive skill. Every one of them was a vanilla weapon (Caesar uses a displacer glove) except the Two-Step goodbye which was a GRA weapon.

Same person I assume?

Still don't know what this is about.

Buffscale was quoted as saying that when you romance piper then sleep with her that when she wakes up in the morning she should say "MORNING, TIGER" and make cat noises.

Everyone found it hilariously autistic and it became a small /fog/ meme.

Not at all, but at least they have the (tenuous) excuse of not being the people who created that shit in the first place.

DESU I avoided power armor in 3 and NV because it felt like a shitty way to implement something iconic from the series. In 4 I avoid it because I'm a fucking kike with my power cores and I love me some gatling laser.

I actually didn't use power fists much.

I remember killing Dogheadguy at Nipton first thing on second playthrough, and I got a Thermic lance at like, level 10 or 11. Used that shit till it broke.

Oh and let's also bring up the Bear-Trap Fist which was literally a glove with a bear trap on the outside that would 'bite' down on hit.

And the Industrial Hand which was just like the Ballistic Fist only instead of a shotgun it had a miniaturized circular saw blade it used on contact, like an unarmed version of the ripper.

Or the Super-Heated Saturnite Fist which was basically just a regular power fist that had been deliberately altered by a megalomaniacal toaster to be so hot it'd ignite enemies with a touch.

New Vegas has some of the greatest unarmed weapons in any video game, period. You were doing yourself a huge disservice if you didn't try many of them out.

"Everyone" being you, and "small meme" meaning mentioned again in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-7V9xS__g
Jesus christ how horrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=Vik7IE229aM

Also the dog-tag fist was hilarious since it was literally just you holding three dogtags between your fingers

youtube.com/watch?v=JZQcX0iarYI

I used the saw hand fist a lot in The Pitt.

Too bad it was just a fist Ripper, and not actually a fist...right? I might be remembering it wrong.

I forgot, I used Saturnite fists often in Old World Blues on all those fucking Robo Scorpions. Gotta kill fast and bullets too slow.

Nice armpit hair.

Found it

The Pitt wasn't New Vegas, it was Fallout 3. And the Auto Axe wasn't a fist weapon, it was a full-on circular saw powertool.

Thanks.

I thought the whole thing was just to get people to listen to that vocaroo clip and have it scream in their ear.

Japs want the cat noises before and after.

This one is my favorite though

This was an Auto-Axe

"small meme" meaning mentioned in dozens of threads after that, the creation of the vocaroo, and a dozen or so edited images similar to "Everyone" being several dozen people immediately after the post, with more joining in over time. It still ends up being posted every day or so.

Didn't the Pitt introduce the Industrial Hand?

Its been so long since I've played FO3 I might be forgetting some shit. I didn't even finish all the DLCs for it because I got so damn bored.

Loneseome Road my man

THIS is the industrial hand. Can you spot the difference?

Jesus FUCK!

What can men do against such reckless hate?

Seriously, holy fuck, can you even outrun that? Are you fucked second one? What if i'm in survival mode? Fucking hell man, this is the shit of nightmares.

>that panic setting in as soon as he goes into vats and sees it's name

youtube.com/watch?v=mLJ1gyIzg78
Your thoughts?

Never thought a reporter could consider themselves a success

Clickbait title, didn't watch.

Also if that video was made after November 2008 it's double shit.

hour and a half nope

Fug. I guess I was thinking of the Auto-axe then. Didn't use it much before selling it in FO3.

I only have like five FO3 pics surviving.

I remember telling me this Advanced Power armor model I used back then was "too bulky". The official one in NV looked like fucking bad cosplay.

>The official one in NV looked like fucking bad cosplay
Fucking Bethesdrone, you can't even tell which weapons and armor are from which game and you're trying to criticize NV over it

The rest of the pics are just assorted 40k shots

> What if i'm in survival mode?
This thing killed me in institute in one hit, when I was in t-60

WHY IS THE AI SO BAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOD DAMN IT

I always kill him for his hat.

But It does look like cosplay.

Fucking Obsidikid, you can't even defend the APA in New Vegas.

It has the shoulders of a fucking ten year old boy.

He's right though
He's pretty late but still
Probably should've made it abour 4 instead maybe

>What if i'm in survival mode?
Chems are always your best friend in tough fights. Pop jet, focus fire on a leg to slow it down, use either an AP receiver or have high rifleman perks to get past its resistance. If you know where it's coming from drop mines in its path beforehand to boost your initial damage.

That's how it looked in Fallout 2, but I can understand why some Bethesdrone kiddie would have been too young to understand what a good game was like back then.

>the area under the raven rock mess hall is full of knives and forks because they kept dropping them down the grates
holy shit

This just isn't fair

>Obsidikid wildly lashing out at "Bethesdrones" when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

but the nv one DOES look like really bad cosplay

I like the 'classic apa replacer' meshes but the legs seem spaced way too far apart and I don't know how to fix it

and the helmet is kinda shit
the only thing that obsidian got right was the helmet

Looks about the same to me, but then your image is so small and lacking so much detail that I can't see a noticable difference.

>handwaving the problem away when proof is posted
Classic.

I want to cum inside Ada somehow!

patrician taste

I'm not handwaving anything, I'm saying that when your 'proof' is an image smaller than many thumbnails too much detail is lost to be able to make a meaningful comparison.

Is that how large the sprites were back in 2 or were you unable to find a larger image?

So who the FUCK in Bethesda thought that shitty cubes minigame in FH was a good idea? I still have ptsd after Cradle. Fuck cubes. Fuck Todd.

>complains about Bethesdrones when he hasn't played Fallout 2
This is just fucking delicious.

Get your fucking eyes checked son, if you can't use that sprite to make the comparison in basic shoulder dimensions you need some fucking help.

Why are you dodging the question?